Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Koki Kameda facing Jung Oh Sun in South Korea tomorrow

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    6,272
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Koki Kameda facing Jung Oh Sun in South Korea tomorrow

    Whether it be boxing, baseball, or soccer, things get extra heated whenever these two countries collide..

    Jung Oh Sun can't punch a lick but he got the crowd behind and i doubt Kameda is going to have an easy time. Kameda isn't even that good to begin with. fuck him

    What are your thoughts on this bout? War Korea!!!!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    18,672
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Koki Kameda facing Jung Oh Sun in South Korea tomorrow

    Son is getting his ass beat. Kameda isn't as good as he think he is. But he is a good fighter. Son is not. Muthafukka went the distance with a 3-4 fighter in his last fight. I doubt Kameda has anything to worry about

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    6,272
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Koki Kameda facing Jung Oh Sun in South Korea tomorrow

    That's the only reason why kameda grew a pair to fight in korea cuz oh sun is that much of a powder puff. Korea dont have any good fighters right now except for jww prospect kim min wook who is half decent..

    Kameda is an unlikeable guy just like broner. He's so rubbish. I would fuck kameda up and chop em up like sushi.

    This beef between korea and japan goes deep. It's fuckin war

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    6,176
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2036
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Koki Kameda facing Jung Oh Sun in South Korea tomorrow

    Kameda wins here, on his way to Moreno kicking his ass
    The Best There Is, The Best There Was, The Best There Ever Will Be

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    6,272
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Koki Kameda facing Jung Oh Sun in South Korea tomorrow

    I knew it would be a close battle given the location and the history between the two nations..

    Kameda's punkass barely won by SD... most people who saw the fight agree that he got a gift..

    For a champion to go to hell and back against a C level fighter like SOn is unnacceptable.. This just proves one thing..

    Even if there aren't great Korean fighters today, the heart is always there.. Koreans are one of the downest group of people out there and that's a fact.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    6,176
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2036
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Koki Kameda facing Jung Oh Sun in South Korea tomorrow

    Koki gets another gift! Can't wait til this dude gets his ass handed to him. I don't think he can avoid Moreno much longer...
    The Best There Is, The Best There Was, The Best There Ever Will Be

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    18,672
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Koki Kameda facing Jung Oh Sun in South Korea tomorrow

    Close fight. But Kameda won it. It was no gift. Son gave it away by losing the last 2 rounds. I had him up by 1 going into the 11th.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    6,176
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2036
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Koki Kameda facing Jung Oh Sun in South Korea tomorrow

    Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise View Post
    Close fight. But Kameda won it. It was no gift. Son gave it away by losing the last 2 rounds. I had him up by 1 going into the 11th.
    When your struggling to beat a guy like Son it's basically a gift. Sure it was close but so were the Ruiz & Panomroonglek Kratingdaenggym fights. Next top 10 guy Kameda fights will be the end of the line for him
    The Best There Is, The Best There Was, The Best There Ever Will Be

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    18,672
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Koki Kameda facing Jung Oh Sun in South Korea tomorrow

    Quote Originally Posted by Galaxy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise View Post
    Close fight. But Kameda won it. It was no gift. Son gave it away by losing the last 2 rounds. I had him up by 1 going into the 11th.
    When your struggling to beat a guy like Son it's basically a gift. Sure it was close but so were the Ruiz & Panomroonglek Kratingdaenggym fights. Next top 10 guy Kameda fights will be the end of the line for him
    I agree it had no business being close. It should of been a blow out. But the fact that it wasn't doesn't change the fact that Kameda still barely edged it. The same thing in the 2 other fights. They should not of been close. But he still won them. Kameda is clearly fighting down to his opponents level.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    6,176
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2036
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Koki Kameda facing Jung Oh Sun in South Korea tomorrow

    Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Galaxy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise View Post
    Close fight. But Kameda won it. It was no gift. Son gave it away by losing the last 2 rounds. I had him up by 1 going into the 11th.
    When your struggling to beat a guy like Son it's basically a gift. Sure it was close but so were the Ruiz & Panomroonglek Kratingdaenggym fights. Next top 10 guy Kameda fights will be the end of the line for him
    I agree it had no business being close. It should of been a blow out. But the fact that it wasn't doesn't change the fact that Kameda still barely edged it. The same thing in the 2 other fights. They should not of been close. But he still won them. Kameda is clearly fighting down to his opponents level.
    I had Ruiz winning, Kameda needs to man up a take his loss from Moreno!
    The Best There Is, The Best There Was, The Best There Ever Will Be

  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Antelope Valley, California
    Posts
    5,048
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    505
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Koki Kameda facing Jung Oh Sun in South Korea tomorrow

    Quote Originally Posted by Galaxy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Galaxy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise View Post
    Close fight. But Kameda won it. It was no gift. Son gave it away by losing the last 2 rounds. I had him up by 1 going into the 11th.
    When your struggling to beat a guy like Son it's basically a gift. Sure it was close but so were the Ruiz & Panomroonglek Kratingdaenggym fights. Next top 10 guy Kameda fights will be the end of the line for him
    I agree it had no business being close. It should of been a blow out. But the fact that it wasn't doesn't change the fact that Kameda still barely edged it. The same thing in the 2 other fights. They should not of been close. But he still won them. Kameda is clearly fighting down to his opponents level.
    I had Ruiz winning, Kameda needs to man up a take his loss from Moreno!
    He seems like a fighter who does only as much as needed to win, not my favorite type either, but he could still win. When he fights the best, you might see his best is what I mean.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Koki Kameda
    By generalbulldog in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-18-2010, 11:52 PM
  2. koki kameda?? anybody??
    By frozensolid_702 in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-21-2007, 11:02 AM
  3. Juan Landaeta vs Koki Kameda
    By arrowsno13 in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-03-2006, 04:28 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing