Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Tyson Fury targets Deonte Wilder for Feb.8

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    6,272
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Tyson Fury targets Deonte Wilder for Feb.8


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    3,906
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    373
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Tyson Fury targets Deonte Wilder for Feb.8

    i hope. that would be a good fight while it lasted.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,507
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2159
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Tyson Fury targets Deonte Wilder for Feb.8

    I think its a good fight to make , Wilder could be a total hype job with a glass jaw , but we will never know until he steps up , if he hasn't got a glass jaw , then he will KO fury within 3 rounds.
    As I have been saying for a long time the first big hitter that lands on fury and he is staying down.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9,318
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    654
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Tyson Fury targets Deonte Wilder for Feb.8

    yeah i think wilder will win the fight by KO

    its all too much too soon for fury, he'd have lost to haye but if he kept on improving over another 10 fights then you never know
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    6,272
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Tyson Fury targets Deonte Wilder for Feb.8

    I dont get why you people underestimate Fury so much when this is a guy who exceeded expectations in this sport. You remember the days when he was dismissed as a sideshow for trying to knock himself out with an uppercut? He's come a long way since then and made drastic improvements.. He's proved himself by overcoming adversity time after time..

    Unlike him, WIlder hasn't proved shit so why would ya even pick him by KO? that's just hating

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,507
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2159
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Tyson Fury targets Deonte Wilder for Feb.8

    Quote Originally Posted by FinitoElDinamita View Post
    I dont get why you people underestimate Fury so much when this is a guy who exceeded expectations in this sport. You remember the days when he was dismissed as a sideshow for trying to knock himself out with an uppercut? He's come a long way since then and made drastic improvements.. He's proved himself by overcoming adversity time after time..

    Unlike him, WIlder hasn't proved shit so why would ya even pick him by KO? that's just hating
    Read what I said ,
    I said Wilder could be a total hype job , but I have also always said fury will be KOED by the first big hitter he faces at HW.
    Based on what I have seen Wilder is a puncher , and if his chin isn't made of china , then he will land his shots on the wide open fury and KO him.
    Wilder may well turn out to be a paper tiger , however I feel his power along with fury's wide open defence makes him the winner , its my opinion.
    Or perhaps you would like to name a big hitter either of them has met ?
    and to my knowledge only fury has been dropped and rocked around the ring.
    Also as Wilder has not really fought anybody he could just be an over protected bum , but he may not be who knows , time will be the judge of that , as he is at a crossroads and MUST step up.
    I don't think we can doubt he punches very hard.
    If they engage in a war with both men showing real heart , then we can only congratulate the winner.
    Lets get it on !!!!
    Last edited by Dark Lord Al; 11-19-2013 at 10:15 AM.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    On the levee
    Posts
    38,615
    Mentioned
    334 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    4719
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Tyson Fury targets Deonte Wilder for Feb.8

    I would pay just to watch Fury brutalize Wilder in only the interviews. Wilder to me looks like a guy who is walking on a balancing beam and can be seriously unnerved when the real clouds start to form. It's a good style fight but Deontay has basically been promised a fight for interim or main trinket, no chance he'll take a chance on his house of cards tumbling down now.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,507
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2159
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Tyson Fury targets Deonte Wilder for Feb.8

    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    I would pay just to watch Fury brutalize Wilder in only the interviews. Wilder to me looks like a guy who is walking on a balancing beam and can be seriously unnerved when the real clouds start to form. It's a good style fight but Deontay has basically been promised a fight for interim or main trinket, no chance he'll take a chance on his house of cards tumbling down now.
    Yes if wilder has be offered a shot at the gold he isn't going to fight fury before he gets that shot.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    On the levee
    Posts
    38,615
    Mentioned
    334 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    4719
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Tyson Fury targets Deonte Wilder for Feb.8

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    I would pay just to watch Fury brutalize Wilder in only the interviews. Wilder to me looks like a guy who is walking on a balancing beam and can be seriously unnerved when the real clouds start to form. It's a good style fight but Deontay has basically been promised a fight for interim or main trinket, no chance he'll take a chance on his house of cards tumbling down now.
    Yes if wilder has be offered a shot at the gold he isn't going to fight fury before he gets that shot.
    Honestly though both resemble spastic wind turbines in the middle of a hurricane, Fury and Wilder would be fun tv. I'm hoping Vitali sticks around.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    21,138
    Mentioned
    787 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1022
    Cool Clicks

    Default

    The sad thing is Fury could connect Flush on Wilder's beard and it would not answer questions about his chin. He had to clothes line Cunningham and tip his head back like a barber giving a wet shave to drop him. They deserve each other and at least some questions will be answered.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Antelope Valley, California
    Posts
    5,048
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    484
    Cool Clicks

    Default

    Hoping this fight gets made. I think Fury is making a mistake, but who knows? Fury has fought slightly better opponents and been on his ass, Wilder has hardly been touched and KOs everyone.
    I want Wilder to shut Fury's mouth but it could go the other way as Wilder is a mystery with his puffy boxrec and

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Deonte Wilder has a death wish... wants Amir Mansour
    By FinitoElDinamita in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 10-10-2013, 12:44 AM
  2. Fury v Wilder on B-Hop undercard...?
    By smashup in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 88
    Last Post: 09-24-2013, 07:07 PM
  3. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-07-2013, 01:20 AM
  4. Replies: 103
    Last Post: 04-29-2013, 05:08 PM
  5. Wilder & Fury go at it on twitter
    By bzkfn in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-20-2013, 01:36 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing