Boxing Forums



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Poll: Are these people retarded

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 46 to 60 of 60

Thread: Pac doesn't warrant a fight with Floyd? LMAO

Share/Bookmark
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,892
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    898
    Cool Clicks

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post



    IT DOESN'T MATTER IF PAC IS "ON THE SLIDE"

    Pacquiao is still the only other "Brand Name" in the weight class for Floyd to fight.


    I don't give 2 shits if Pac gets KO'd during the fucking ring walk MAKE THE GOD DAMNED FIGHT! The fans deserve it. And need I remind you that there are very rabid Pac fans and very rabid Mayweather haters who see this as the last chance to see Floyd lose (I mean I don't think so but whatever).

    Who will bring Floyd the most money? His nickname is still "Money" right? I mean that's what he cares about? If that's the case then Pac is 10 times the draw anyone else on the short list is and if he's lost a step or two then all the better for Floyd. The main point is we've got the top 2 fighters of this era and they COULD fight but people are all of a sudden worried about if Pac is in his prime? HORSE POOP! Was Tyson in his prime vs Holyfield much less Lewis?

    Its a big interesting fight it needs to be made. Any other fight bar maybe Floyd vs Martinez is too fucking simple for Floyd, yeah that's me saying Floyd is THAT great right now.
    Such a shame it will never happen.

    Bob arum can make this happen. Theres so much behind the scenes we dont know about and a billionaire like bob who is the most experienced promotor on earth who has been fined for bribing and numerous other underhand deals.

    If only pac was a free agent but hes not..if devon puts on a show in his fight he is up next.

  2. #47
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    24,820
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1864
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Pac doesn't warrant a fight with Floyd? LMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post



    IT DOESN'T MATTER IF PAC IS "ON THE SLIDE"

    Pacquiao is still the only other "Brand Name" in the weight class for Floyd to fight.


    I don't give 2 shits if Pac gets KO'd during the fucking ring walk MAKE THE GOD DAMNED FIGHT! The fans deserve it.


    Ok.... now THAT was funny.

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    995
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    How about a Pac vs. Canelo fight?
    I'd love to see Canelo schooled yet again by another elite fighter.
    Only possibility for that is if Canelo is stupid enough to fight at a catch weight and did not learn from that mistake vs Money. 2nd of all this fight would garner all the benefits for Pac and nothing for Canelo. This fight would end Canelo's marketing appeal. JMM already filled the Mexican fight fans thirst.

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Pac doesn't warrant a fight with Floyd? LMAO

    Manny clearly deserves the fight.

  5. #50
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    670
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    882
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Pac doesn't warrant a fight with Floyd? LMAO

    Manny doesnt deserve anything. Just like floyd doesnt deserve it. Both legacies are set in stone already, THey could both retire now and still be considered all time greats.

    The only people that deserve to see a manny vs floyd fight is the fans. Manny doesnt need floyd, nor does floyd need manny.

    All this talk of manny earning a fight with mayweather is total bullshit. What did floyds last 5 fighters do that warranted a fight.

    People act like floyd is king and manny is a fucking underling.

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,156
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1279
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Pac doesn't warrant a fight with Floyd? LMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by IamInuit View Post
    Oh and I dont get this Manny has to do something special first mentality. That is like saying Armstrong should have to do something special before he gets to fight Robinson lol.
    He did. He walked on the moon. Well at least he said he did.

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    62,339
    Mentioned
    1629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2927
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Pac doesn't warrant a fight with Floyd? LMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by bzkfn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IamInuit View Post
    Oh and I dont get this Manny has to do something special first mentality. That is like saying Armstrong should have to do something special before he gets to fight Robinson lol.
    He did. He walked on the moon. Well at least he said he did.
    And you call yourself a knowledgeable boxer.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,892
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    898
    Cool Clicks

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chris6878 View Post
    Manny doesnt deserve anything. Just like floyd doesnt deserve it. Both legacies are set in stone already, THey could both retire now and still be considered all time greats.

    The only people that deserve to see a manny vs floyd fight is the fans. Manny doesnt need floyd, nor does floyd need manny.

    All this talk of manny earning a fight with mayweather is total bullshit. What did floyds last 5 fighters do that warranted a fight.

    People act like floyd is king and manny is a fucking underling.
    I see what your saying chris, but turn the situation around for sec.

    If manny was undefeated and dominating everyone in the sport of boxing and making the most money and you have floyd who had back to back losses against smart boxers and the last loss was a devasting ko.

    Even though floyd had those losses against bradley and marquez he is still a great fighter BUT you would think that bradley or marquez would get a shot against pac first (even though the only fight marquez and pac had marquez was dominated in every round that he openly admitted what is the point in doing a rematch!)

    And i didnt even mention garcia..

    But ignoring all the above, pac and floyd makes the most money and manny "money" pac would want that fight but unfortunately him and bob arum cant do business.

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    18,672
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Pac doesn't warrant a fight with Floyd? LMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by chris6878 View Post
    Manny doesnt deserve anything. Just like floyd doesnt deserve it. Both legacies are set in stone already, THey could both retire now and still be considered all time greats.

    The only people that deserve to see a manny vs floyd fight is the fans. Manny doesnt need floyd, nor does floyd need manny.

    All this talk of manny earning a fight with mayweather is total bullshit. What did floyds last 5 fighters do that warranted a fight.

    People act like floyd is king and manny is a fucking underling.
    But one retires financially set. While the other one retires financially ruined.

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    7,832
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1992
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Pac doesn't warrant a fight with Floyd? LMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chris6878 View Post
    Manny doesnt deserve anything. Just like floyd doesnt deserve it. Both legacies are set in stone already, THey could both retire now and still be considered all time greats.

    The only people that deserve to see a manny vs floyd fight is the fans. Manny doesnt need floyd, nor does floyd need manny.

    All this talk of manny earning a fight with mayweather is total bullshit. What did floyds last 5 fighters do that warranted a fight.

    People act like floyd is king and manny is a fucking underling.
    But one retires financially set. While the other one retires financially ruined.
    I completely agree with you here.

    While Floyd is housing hoes and getting rob point blank left and right. Pac is going to be President of his country possibly as soon as 2016. The current liberal party is already making moves to destroy pacs by claiming he is not being a good citizen by not paying taxes, just like what Floyd has done. President Aquino knows they handled the typoon situation terribly and had to find a way to distract their fuck up by turning the attention to the Countries Icon and future president. Plus the fact that Pac is giving more of his own money than the whole government to the typoon victim.

    VD you are right on with this one. Good job!

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    2,012
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    499
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Pac doesn't warrant a fight with Floyd? LMAO

    Of course Pac deserves a shot at Floyd.. I can't believe anybody would have voted no!
    "Enough with the games mate! Your messing with the Grand Master!"

    Lennox Lewis

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,586
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    845
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Pac doesn't warrant a fight with Floyd? LMAO

    We will only know if Pac's chin has improved when he takes a hard shot flush on the chin and shakes it off...


  13. #58
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    995
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Max Power View Post
    Of course Pac deserves a shot at Floyd.. I can't believe anybody would have voted no!
    Pac deserves to see an accountant. Hope he has saved the receipts to Jinkee's face work.

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    18,672
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Pac doesn't warrant a fight with Floyd? LMAO

    Quote Originally Posted by Julius Rain View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Violent Demise View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chris6878 View Post
    Manny doesnt deserve anything. Just like floyd doesnt deserve it. Both legacies are set in stone already, THey could both retire now and still be considered all time greats.

    The only people that deserve to see a manny vs floyd fight is the fans. Manny doesnt need floyd, nor does floyd need manny.

    All this talk of manny earning a fight with mayweather is total bullshit. What did floyds last 5 fighters do that warranted a fight.

    People act like floyd is king and manny is a fucking underling.
    But one retires financially set. While the other one retires financially ruined.
    I completely agree with you here.

    While Floyd is housing hoes and getting rob point blank left and right. Pac is going to be President of his country possibly as soon as 2016. The current liberal party is already making moves to destroy pacs by claiming he is not being a good citizen by not paying taxes, just like what Floyd has done. President Aquino knows they handled the typoon situation terribly and had to find a way to distract their fuck up by turning the attention to the Countries Icon and future president. Plus the fact that Pac is giving more of his own money than the whole government to the typoon victim.

    VD you are right on with this one. Good job!
    That's like being Valedictorian of a class full of downs syndrome kids. Who the fuck cares? What's that gonna pay him? McDonald money? Philippine Peso ain't worth a muthafukkin thing

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    1,586
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    845
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Pac doesn't warrant a fight with Floyd? LMAO

    There's 92 million people in Pacquiao's country there, $#!t-brains...

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Josesito Lopez signs his own death warrant
    By bzkfn in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-22-2013, 04:16 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-25-2010, 03:02 PM
  3. LMAO Anyone wathcing the Tyson Fury fight?
    By skel1983 in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-01-2009, 12:43 PM
  4. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 01-02-2008, 05:34 PM
  5. Wouldn't you know it, he got the 666 LMAO!
    By SigmaMu in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 09-28-2007, 02:57 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Forum | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2022 Saddo Boxing - Boxing