Boxing Forums



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: Dereck Chisora outranks Tyson Fury in all organizations.

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    3,208
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    660
    Cool Clicks

    Default Dereck Chisora outranks Tyson Fury in all organizations.

    I believe this is fair.

    Fury has the "pretty" record, but I definitely believe Chisora deserves to be ranked above him.

    I say that based on his beating of Malik Scott and also his activity, I think he fought about 4 or 5 times in the time Fury has fought once(Hayes fault), and dels opponents haven't been bums.

    Hard to argue with this.

    WBC
    1. Deontay Wilder
    2. Bryant Jennings
    3. Mike Perez
    4. Alexander Povetkin
    5. Carlos Takam
    6. Chris Arreola
    7. Derek Chisora
    8. Lucas Browne
    9. Vyacheslav Glazkov
    10. Tyson Fury
    11. Andy Ruiz
    12. Odlanier Solis
    13. Tomasz Adamek
    14. Manuel Charr
    15. Luis Ortiz

    WBA
    1. VACANT
    2. Luis Ortiz
    3. Ruslan Chagaev
    4. Fres Oquendo
    5. Alexander Povetkin
    6. Travis Kaufman
    7. Bryant Jennings
    8. Deontay Wilder
    9. Alexander Ustinov
    10. Antonio Tarver
    11. Mark De Mori
    12. Dereck Chisora
    13. Lucas Browne
    14. Tyson Fury
    15. Jovo Pudar

    IBF
    1. Kubrat Pulev
    2. Vyacheslav Glazkov
    3. Derek Chisora
    4. Alexander Ustinov
    5. Tony Thompson
    6. Deontay Wilder
    7. Tyson Fury
    8. Steve Cunningham
    9. Lucas Browne
    10. Tomasz Adamek
    11. Bryant Jennings
    12. Mike Perez
    13. Travis Kauffman
    14. Charles Martin
    15. Carlos Takam

    WBO
    1. Dereck Chisora
    2. Andy Ruiz
    3. Deontay Wilder
    4. Tyson Fury
    5. Christian Hammer
    6. Kubrat Pulev
    7. Mike Perez
    8. Charles Martin
    9. Bryant Jennings
    10. David Price
    11. Alex Leapai
    12. Brian Minto
    13. Vyacheslav Glazkov
    14. Alexander Ustinov
    15. Irineu Beato Costa, Jr.
    Last edited by Vendettos; 07-01-2014 at 08:24 AM.
    You say tomato,
    ‘n I say …… it correctly.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9,542
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    817
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Dereck Chisora outranks Tyson Fury in all organizations.

    yeah, it seems fair, you could argue either way


    who do you think will win?
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Guernsey, Channel Islands
    Posts
    8,719
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1259
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Dereck Chisora outranks Tyson Fury in all organizations.

    Over the last year Tyson has only fought Joey Abell so its only fair.

    If Booth hadnt have offered the fight (that Haye never wanted) Tyson should have a win over Pulev now.

    Who will win? Tyson. Again.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    62,328
    Mentioned
    1629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2926
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Dereck Chisora outranks Tyson Fury in all organizations.

    Fury has beaten Chisora and Tyson’s inactivity is only because of Haye and Warren not allowing him to fight so by right Fury should be higher.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Essex Mafia
    Posts
    14,712
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2293
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Dereck Chisora outranks Tyson Fury in all organizations.

    I'm pretty convinced that Chisora is gonna destroy him!!
    God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I'll say it again, God is a concept, By which we can measure, Our pain, I don't believe in magic, I don't believe in I-ching, I don't believe in bible, I don't believe in tarot, I don't believe in Hitler, I don't believe in Jesus, I don't believe in Kennedy, I don't believe in Buddha, I don't believe in mantra, I don't believe in Gita, I don't believe in yoga, I don't believe in kings, I don't believe in Elvis, I don't believe in Zimmerman, I don't believe in Beatles, I just believe in me!!


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    5,415
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    675
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Dereck Chisora outranks Tyson Fury in all organizations.

    What in the heck is wrong with the WBA?? And those rankings??
    Bigger man George, bigger punch!

    Subscribe: Free online Classifieds and Business directory!
    Hidden Content

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    3,208
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    660
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Dereck Chisora outranks Tyson Fury in all organizations.

    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Fury has beaten Chisora and Tyson’s inactivity is only because of Haye and Warren not allowing him to fight so by right Fury should be higher.
    Why?

    Neither were ranked when Fury beat Chisora and Chisora has been fighting and beating better fighters.

    Not Chisora's fault he's been more active.

    Fury says "I knew haye wouldn't fight me" THEN DONT ACCEPT THE FIGHT YOU RETARD.

    Isn't that fair? If you know he won't fight, don't accept the fight?

    I'm starting to like Fury a little but I feel fair is fair, and Chisora being ranked higher is fair, I feel that Fury shouldn't even consider Chisora and his first fight with him because he fighting a different beast.

    Fury couldn't stop a fat out of shape Chisora, so he won't stop a fit Chisora, and if Chisora can pressure him he will give him problems.

    My prediction is a mid to late stoppage going chisoras was, however if Tyson somehow stays calm and uses his jab can can take a decision.
    You say tomato,
    ‘n I say …… it correctly.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Guernsey, Channel Islands
    Posts
    8,719
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1259
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Dereck Chisora outranks Tyson Fury in all organizations.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vendettos View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Fury has beaten Chisora and Tyson’s inactivity is only because of Haye and Warren not allowing him to fight so by right Fury should be higher.
    Why?

    Neither were ranked when Fury beat Chisora and Chisora has been fighting and beating better fighters.

    Not Chisora's fault he's been more active.

    Fury says "I knew haye wouldn't fight me" THEN DONT ACCEPT THE FIGHT YOU RETARD.

    Isn't that fair? If you know he won't fight, don't accept the fight?

    I'm starting to like Fury a little but I feel fair is fair, and Chisora being ranked higher is fair, I feel that Fury shouldn't even consider Chisora and his first fight with him because he fighting a different beast.

    Fury couldn't stop a fat out of shape Chisora, so he won't stop a fit Chisora, and if Chisora can pressure him he will give him problems.

    My prediction is a mid to late stoppage going chisoras was, however if Tyson somehow stays calm and uses his jab can can take a decision.
    Last time Fury was only 22 to Chisoras 27.

    You will see a big difference with Tysons punches now. Chisora was fit. You will see he weighs heavier than his last few fights again when he faces Tyson.

    He has been hurt a few times over the last year by fighters who wont be hitting as hard as Tyson.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    3,502
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    589
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Dereck Chisora outranks Tyson Fury in all organizations.

    Quote Originally Posted by ykdadamaja View Post
    What in the heck is wrong with the WBA?? And those rankings??
    Shocking isnt it?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    3,502
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    589
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Dereck Chisora outranks Tyson Fury in all organizations.

    Quote Originally Posted by ross View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Vendettos View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Fury has beaten Chisora and Tyson’s inactivity is only because of Haye and Warren not allowing him to fight so by right Fury should be higher.
    Why?

    Neither were ranked when Fury beat Chisora and Chisora has been fighting and beating better fighters.

    Not Chisora's fault he's been more active.

    Fury says "I knew haye wouldn't fight me" THEN DONT ACCEPT THE FIGHT YOU RETARD.

    Isn't that fair? If you know he won't fight, don't accept the fight?

    I'm starting to like Fury a little but I feel fair is fair, and Chisora being ranked higher is fair, I feel that Fury shouldn't even consider Chisora and his first fight with him because he fighting a different beast.

    Fury couldn't stop a fat out of shape Chisora, so he won't stop a fit Chisora, and if Chisora can pressure him he will give him problems.

    My prediction is a mid to late stoppage going chisoras was, however if Tyson somehow stays calm and uses his jab can can take a decision.
    Last time Fury was only 22 to Chisoras 27.

    You will see a big difference with Tysons punches now. Chisora was fit. You will see he weighs heavier than his last few fights again when he faces Tyson.

    He has been hurt a few times over the last year by fighters who wont be hitting as hard as Tyson.
    I think Fury will stop him late this time and Chisora will be in better shape this time, but Ross, how can you claim Chisora was fit for the 1st fight. He was gassed after 2 rounds. Are you seriously that blind when discussing Fury that you have to create imaginary scenarios?

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    5,415
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    675
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Dereck Chisora outranks Tyson Fury in all organizations.

    Quote Originally Posted by Silkeyjoe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ykdadamaja View Post
    What in the heck is wrong with the WBA?? And those rankings??
    Shocking isnt it?
    Beyond shocking. At least with the other orgs, even the WBO, you can see the logic behind the rankings. I don't understand what the WBA is/was trying to prove there??
    Bigger man George, bigger punch!

    Subscribe: Free online Classifieds and Business directory!
    Hidden Content

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    62,328
    Mentioned
    1629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2926
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Dereck Chisora outranks Tyson Fury in all organizations.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vendettos View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Fury has beaten Chisora and Tyson’s inactivity is only because of Haye and Warren not allowing him to fight so by right Fury should be higher.
    Why?

    Neither were ranked when Fury beat Chisora and Chisora has been fighting and beating better fighters.

    Not Chisora's fault he's been more active.

    Fury says "I knew haye wouldn't fight me" THEN DONT ACCEPT THE FIGHT YOU RETARD.

    Isn't that fair? If you know he won't fight, don't accept the fight?

    I'm starting to like Fury a little but I feel fair is fair, and Chisora being ranked higher is fair, I feel that Fury shouldn't even consider Chisora and his first fight with him because he fighting a different beast.

    Fury couldn't stop a fat out of shape Chisora, so he won't stop a fit Chisora, and if Chisora can pressure him he will give him problems.

    My prediction is a mid to late stoppage going chisoras was, however if Tyson somehow stays calm and uses his jab can can take a decision.
    If Fury did not take up the offer from Haye he would be accused of ducking David. Tyson could not use the excuse that Haye has a history of getting injured and not meeting his obligations as an excuse not to fight Haye. Also Tyson probably only saying it after the event’
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,316
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    494
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Dereck Chisora outranks Tyson Fury in all organizations.

    Quote Originally Posted by ross View Post
    over the last year tyson has only fought joey abell so its only fair.

    Tyson should have a win over pulev now.
    :lmao:
    Cold Heart and a Weak Mind

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    England
    Posts
    616
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    501
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Dereck Chisora outranks Tyson Fury in all organizations.

    Quote Originally Posted by ross View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Vendettos View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Fury has beaten Chisora and Tyson’s inactivity is only because of Haye and Warren not allowing him to fight so by right Fury should be higher.
    Why?

    Neither were ranked when Fury beat Chisora and Chisora has been fighting and beating better fighters.

    Not Chisora's fault he's been more active.

    Fury says "I knew haye wouldn't fight me" THEN DONT ACCEPT THE FIGHT YOU RETARD.

    Isn't that fair? If you know he won't fight, don't accept the fight?

    I'm starting to like Fury a little but I feel fair is fair, and Chisora being ranked higher is fair, I feel that Fury shouldn't even consider Chisora and his first fight with him because he fighting a different beast.

    Fury couldn't stop a fat out of shape Chisora, so he won't stop a fit Chisora, and if Chisora can pressure him he will give him problems.

    My prediction is a mid to late stoppage going chisoras was, however if Tyson somehow stays calm and uses his jab can can take a decision.
    Last time Fury was only 22 to Chisoras 27.

    You will see a big difference with Tysons punches now. Chisora was fit. You will see he weighs heavier than his last few fights again when he faces Tyson.

    He has been hurt a few times over the last year by fighters who wont be hitting as hard as Tyson.
    In terms of experience both were noives when they fought each other and have come on leaps and bounds since then.
    Excuse my spelling Hidden Content

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Guernsey, Channel Islands
    Posts
    8,719
    Mentioned
    203 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1259
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Dereck Chisora outranks Tyson Fury in all organizations.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bo-Bo24 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ross View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Vendettos View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Fury has beaten Chisora and Tyson’s inactivity is only because of Haye and Warren not allowing him to fight so by right Fury should be higher.
    Why?

    Neither were ranked when Fury beat Chisora and Chisora has been fighting and beating better fighters.

    Not Chisora's fault he's been more active.

    Fury says "I knew haye wouldn't fight me" THEN DONT ACCEPT THE FIGHT YOU RETARD.

    Isn't that fair? If you know he won't fight, don't accept the fight?

    I'm starting to like Fury a little but I feel fair is fair, and Chisora being ranked higher is fair, I feel that Fury shouldn't even consider Chisora and his first fight with him because he fighting a different beast.

    Fury couldn't stop a fat out of shape Chisora, so he won't stop a fit Chisora, and if Chisora can pressure him he will give him problems.

    My prediction is a mid to late stoppage going chisoras was, however if Tyson somehow stays calm and uses his jab can can take a decision.
    Last time Fury was only 22 to Chisoras 27.

    You will see a big difference with Tysons punches now. Chisora was fit. You will see he weighs heavier than his last few fights again when he faces Tyson.

    He has been hurt a few times over the last year by fighters who wont be hitting as hard as Tyson.
    In terms of experience both were noives when they fought each other and have come on leaps and bounds since then.
    Both novices, yes, in fact both on the same amount of bouts back then at that point.

    Not both physically mature though. Chisora had reached his physical peak at 27 and only being around 6 foot. Fury however was still yet to mature and match his strength in to his frame at only 22 and 6,9".

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Tyson Fury on horse & cart looking for Chisora
    By boxingbantz in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 03-21-2014, 05:21 PM
  2. Tyson Fury - Derick Chisora fight thread
    By Tam Seddon in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 111
    Last Post: 03-20-2014, 07:01 PM
  3. Tyson Fury vs. Dereck Chisora II: who wins?
    By Freedom in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 02-15-2014, 12:49 AM
  4. Channel 5 showing Tyson Fury v Chisora
    By Master in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 07-21-2011, 07:36 PM
  5. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-22-2011, 09:21 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Forum | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2022 Saddo Boxing - Boxing