Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Dillian Whyte is back and will fight in November

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Southport
    Posts
    8,223
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1555
    Cool Clicks

    Default Dillian Whyte is back and will fight in November

    Dillian Whyte Secures Quickfire Nov. Comeback Date - Boxing News

    I hope he builds his way up to a Joshua showdown

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    5,949
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    414
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Dillian Whyte is back and will fight in November

    Quote Originally Posted by Tam Seddon View Post
    Dillian Whyte Secures Quickfire Nov. Comeback Date - Boxing News

    I hope he builds his way up to a Joshua showdown
    Yeah me too! It would be great if he could beat a few and that fight came off, especially with their bit of history.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Southport
    Posts
    8,223
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1555
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Dillian Whyte is back and will fight in November

    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tam Seddon View Post
    Dillian Whyte Secures Quickfire Nov. Comeback Date - Boxing News

    I hope he builds his way up to a Joshua showdown
    Yeah me too! It would be great if he could beat a few and that fight came off, especially with their bit of history.
    I posted a thread not too long ago and Joshua does want this fight.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    5,949
    Mentioned
    69 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    414
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Dillian Whyte is back and will fight in November

    Quote Originally Posted by Tam Seddon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tam Seddon View Post
    Dillian Whyte Secures Quickfire Nov. Comeback Date - Boxing News

    I hope he builds his way up to a Joshua showdown
    Yeah me too! It would be great if he could beat a few and that fight came off, especially with their bit of history.
    I posted a thread not too long ago and Joshua does want this fight.
    Recently Kugan Cassius did an interview with Joshua and Josh started by saying how him and White were at the Klits camp sparring Wlad and they had a good chat and he liked him. Then Kugan mentioned the contest in the Amateurs and Joshua turned and showed a nice little nasty streak, he clearly didn't like it and you could feel the atmosphere change, it was great.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Southport
    Posts
    8,223
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1555
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Dillian Whyte is back and will fight in November

    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tam Seddon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tam Seddon View Post
    Dillian Whyte Secures Quickfire Nov. Comeback Date - Boxing News

    I hope he builds his way up to a Joshua showdown
    Yeah me too! It would be great if he could beat a few and that fight came off, especially with their bit of history.
    I posted a thread not too long ago and Joshua does want this fight.
    Recently Kugan Cassius did an interview with Joshua and Josh started by saying how him and White were at the Klits camp sparring Wlad and they had a good chat and he liked him. Then Kugan mentioned the contest in the Amateurs and Joshua turned and showed a nice little nasty streak, he clearly didn't like it and you could feel the atmosphere change, it was great.
    I saw that, that's why I posted the thread. Interesting showdown if it happens.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    18,871
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1585
    Cool Clicks

    Default

    I'd like to see that Kugan Cassius interview if some can post it.

    Ta

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Southport
    Posts
    8,223
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1555
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Dillian Whyte is back and will fight in November

    Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post
    I'd like to see that Kugan Cassius interview if some can post it.

    Ta
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIXa2JEb580

    here you go mate

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    18,871
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1585
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Dillian Whyte is back and will fight in November

    Cool thanks for that mate

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-10-2014, 07:41 PM
  2. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-11-2014, 07:14 PM
  3. Zab back on November 17th
    By El Gamo in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 09-23-2007, 05:59 AM
  4. Hatton-Castillo Pushed Back To November?
    By El Gamo in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-03-2007, 11:13 AM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-12-2006, 09:13 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing