Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17

Thread: Frank Buglioni has a WBA Super-Middleweight title shot at Fedor Chudinov on July 24th

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    6,156
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1225
    Cool Clicks

    Default Frank Buglioni has a WBA Super-Middleweight title shot at Fedor Chudinov on July 24th

    Watch Fedor Chudinov v Frank Buglioni Live on UK TV

    What the fuck? Seriously how has the WBA approved Buglioni for a title shot, he's not even good enough to win a British title yet? In the UK, Froch, Groves, Degale, Paul Smith, Callum Smith & Rocky Fielding are all better fighters and that's just in the UK. It is a joke that Smith and Fielding fight for the British and Buglioni gets a World Title shot. It is also a joke that Chudinov is allowed to make a shit defence like this.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    North Wales
    Posts
    9,844
    Mentioned
    391 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    767
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Frank Buglioni has a WBA Super-Middleweight title shot at Fedor Chudinov on July

    Quote Originally Posted by bzkfn View Post
    Watch Fedor Chudinov v Frank Buglioni Live on UK TV

    What the fuck? Seriously how has the WBA approved Buglioni for a title shot, he's not even good enough to win a British title yet? In the UK, Froch, Groves, Degale, Paul Smith, Callum Smith & Rocky Fielding are all better fighters and that's just in the UK. It is a joke that Smith and Fielding fight for the British and Buglioni gets a World Title shot. It is also a joke that Chudinov is allowed to make a shit defence like this.
    Nothing surprises me in boxing, it's a crock of shit Buglioni is just not that good, he is not even top
    flight domestic level.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Southport
    Posts
    8,224
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1675
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Frank Buglioni has a WBA Super-Middleweight title shot at Fedor Chudinov on July

    It will be a voluntary defence and he's being well paid for it says frank warren. No brainer for the defending champ.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    This Lunatic Asylum
    Posts
    23,276
    Mentioned
    423 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2934
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Frank Buglioni has a WBA Super-Middleweight title shot at Fedor Chudinov on July

    I think it's pretty funny that Warren got Buglioni a "world" title shot - which is nuts in itself - in his backyard considering the infinitely more famous and powerfully connected DeGale and Groves both had/have to go away for theirs.


    Buglioni has two hopes...
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    13,204
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1790
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Frank Buglioni has a WBA Super-Middleweight title shot at Fedor Chudinov on July

    Money talks. BN needs to fill up its schedule. Buglioni sells a lot of tickets, according to Warren anyway.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    60,327
    Mentioned
    1605 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2853
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Frank Buglioni has a WBA Super-Middleweight title shot at Fedor Chudinov on July

    Buglioni has had some hard fights already at domestic level. He is lucky to get this shot.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9,542
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    764
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Frank Buglioni has a WBA Super-Middleweight title shot at Fedor Chudinov on July

    buglioni is lucky to get the fight yes

    its good for chudinov though, some good exposure
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Southport
    Posts
    8,224
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1675
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Frank Buglioni has a WBA Super-Middleweight title shot at Fedor Chudinov on July

    Feigenbutz lands WBA interim title shot | Boxing News | Fightnews

    The WBA are a joke, how is Feigenbutz fighting for the interim version of this title when theres nothing wrong with Chudinov? It makes no sense at all.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Southport
    Posts
    8,224
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1675
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Frank Buglioni has a WBA Super-Middleweight title shot at Fedor Chudinov on July


  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    This Lunatic Asylum
    Posts
    23,276
    Mentioned
    423 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2934
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Frank Buglioni has a WBA Super-Middleweight title shot at Fedor Chudinov on July

    That's the interim title, Chudinov-Buglioni is for the regular title with Ward being the super WBA title holder (couldn't make it up yet some fans still think these silly belts have meaning)
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Southport
    Posts
    8,224
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1675
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Frank Buglioni has a WBA Super-Middleweight title shot at Fedor Chudinov on July

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    That's the interim title, Chudinov-Buglioni is for the regular title with Ward being the super WBA title holder (couldn't make it up yet some fans still think these silly belts have meaning)
    By why is there an interim title?

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    This Lunatic Asylum
    Posts
    23,276
    Mentioned
    423 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2934
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Frank Buglioni has a WBA Super-Middleweight title shot at Fedor Chudinov on July

    Sanction fees. More titles the more dosh you make. The WBA have three "champs" in nearly every division
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Southport
    Posts
    8,224
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1675
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Frank Buglioni has a WBA Super-Middleweight title shot at Fedor Chudinov on July

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Sanction fees. More titles the more dosh you make. The WBA have three "champs" in nearly every division
    Thought they issued interim belts when the champ was injured and couldnt defend his belt...

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    6,822
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    551
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Frank Buglioni has a WBA Super-Middleweight title shot at Fedor Chudinov on July

    Quote Originally Posted by Tam Seddon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    That's the interim title, Chudinov-Buglioni is for the regular title with Ward being the super WBA title holder (couldn't make it up yet some fans still think these silly belts have meaning)
    By why is there an interim title?
    Exactly! There shouldn't be an interim title. Feigenbutz should be fighting Chudinov for the regular title.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Southport
    Posts
    8,224
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1675
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Frank Buglioni has a WBA Super-Middleweight title shot at Fedor Chudinov on July

    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tam Seddon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    That's the interim title, Chudinov-Buglioni is for the regular title with Ward being the super WBA title holder (couldn't make it up yet some fans still think these silly belts have meaning)
    By why is there an interim title?
    Exactly! There shouldn't be an interim title. Feigenbutz should be fighting Chudinov for the regular title.
    Well at least we know who the winner is fighting next. There was no need at all for an interim belt, it makes no sense at all.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 08-03-2011, 07:51 PM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-29-2011, 10:59 AM
  3. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 10-16-2007, 05:20 AM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-25-2007, 03:35 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-12-2007, 01:22 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2020 Saddo Boxing - Boxing