Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  2
Likes Likes:  54
Dislikes Dislikes:  2
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 225

Thread: Conspiracy theories

Share/Bookmark
  1. #121
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    15,367
    Mentioned
    641 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Conspiracy theories

    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    i believe beanz is on task. not paid but definitely on task
    I think Beanz would fave been fragged in boot camp. England has invaded and inflicted violence on almost every spot on the globe. Where are you tic Canada? How many countries did you invade, and if you did did you happen to run into British soldiers? I did.
    he wouldn't have lasted a day. i'm in australia. i never invaded any countries. was in plenty for peace keeping, & a number of pacific islands for natural disasters. where ever the brits & america are you will usually find us in tow
    Ya, that’s the truth but I’ve been insulted here for my military service. Most people who serve don’t see combat. It’s just another opening for an attack by some. Funny coming from the English who fucked so much shit up around the world people are still trying to clean it up. They did a great job dividing up the Middle East. I always thank everyone who served. That’s not always the case as you noticed.

  2. #122
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    On the levee
    Posts
    39,917
    Mentioned
    360 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    4775
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Conspiracy theories

    Bit funny we end up slap boxing Trump in a conspiracy thread. I came here for the flamethrower Squirrels and I'm highly disappointed.

  3. #123
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,815
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    90
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Conspiracy theories

    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    i believe beanz is on task. not paid but definitely on task
    I think Beanz would fave been fragged in boot camp. England has invaded and inflicted violence on almost every spot on the globe. Where are you tic Canada? How many countries did you invade, and if you did did you happen to run into British soldiers? I did.
    he wouldn't have lasted a day. i'm in australia. i never invaded any countries. was in plenty for peace keeping, & a number of pacific islands for natural disasters. where ever the brits & america are you will usually find us in tow
    Ya, that’s the truth but I’ve been insulted here for my military service. Most people who serve don’t see combat. It’s just another opening for an attack by some. Funny coming from the English who fucked so much shit up around the world people are still trying to clean it up. They did a great job dividing up the Middle East. I always thank everyone who served. That’s not always the case as you noticed.
    everyone has a different reason for serving
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  4. #124
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    48,969
    Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Conspiracy theories

    I know of a chap who said it was that or prison. Thankfully it straightened him out. He hates the military though.

  5. #125
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    1,395
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    32
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Conspiracy theories

    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    i believe beanz is on task. not paid but definitely on task
    I think Beanz would fave been fragged in boot camp. England has invaded and inflicted violence on almost every spot on the globe. Where are you tic Canada? How many countries did you invade, and if you did did you happen to run into British soldiers? I did.
    where ever the brits & america are you will usually find us in tow
    Yep. Satan comes in threes.

  6. #126
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    1,395
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    32
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Conspiracy theories

    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    i believe beanz is on task. not paid but definitely on task
    I think Beanz would fave been fragged in boot camp. England has invaded and inflicted violence on almost every spot on the globe. Where are you tic Canada? How many countries did you invade, and if you did did you happen to run into British soldiers? I did.
    he wouldn't have lasted a day. i'm in australia. i never invaded any countries. was in plenty for peace keeping, & a number of pacific islands for natural disasters. where ever the brits & america are you will usually find us in tow
    Ya, that’s the truth but I’ve been insulted here for my military service. Most people who serve don’t see combat. It’s just another opening for an attack by some. Funny coming from the English who fucked so much shit up around the world people are still trying to clean it up. They did a great job dividing up the Middle East. I always thank everyone who served. That’s not always the case as you noticed.
    everyone has a different reason for serving
    You never served at all. Where's your proof? Prove right now that you served in the military. You can't you little wanker. You can't prove anything. Where's your evidence that you served in the military? You're just a twenty-four-year-old runny nose little twit who can't prove anything yet claims to have been in the military. How could you have been in the military if your scrawny little arms cannot even do 50 push-ups? Go cry to your mama like you always do, Captain Jackoff. Ewww

    Beanz nailed it, like you've been nailed by toy boys, ....... "was out demonstrating when you were a rancid tadpole in your old man's nut sack".

  7. #127
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,815
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    90
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Conspiracy theories

    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    i believe beanz is on task. not paid but definitely on task
    I think Beanz would fave been fragged in boot camp. England has invaded and inflicted violence on almost every spot on the globe. Where are you tic Canada? How many countries did you invade, and if you did did you happen to run into British soldiers? I did.
    he wouldn't have lasted a day. i'm in australia. i never invaded any countries. was in plenty for peace keeping, & a number of pacific islands for natural disasters. where ever the brits & america are you will usually find us in tow
    Ya, that’s the truth but I’ve been insulted here for my military service. Most people who serve don’t see combat. It’s just another opening for an attack by some. Funny coming from the English who fucked so much shit up around the world people are still trying to clean it up. They did a great job dividing up the Middle East. I always thank everyone who served. That’s not always the case as you noticed.
    everyone has a different reason for serving
    You never served at all. Where's your proof? Prove right now that you served in the military. You can't you little wanker. You can't prove anything. Where's your evidence that you served in the military? You're just a twenty-four-year-old runny nose little twit who can't prove anything yet claims to have been in the military. How could you have been in the military if your scrawny little arms cannot even do 50 push-ups? Go cry to your mama like you always do, Captain Jackoff. Ewww

    Beanz nailed it, like you've been nailed by toy boys, ....... "was out demonstrating when you were a rancid tadpole in your old man's nut sack".
    i don't fancy a stalker yeh. the cracks have appeared. you are showing your true colours. how quickly you have forgotten the sniffles
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  8. #128
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    22,826
    Mentioned
    848 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1085
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Conspiracy theories

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    What do you mean "Is it there?"

    You are supporting the shooting of citizens whilst on their own property. There it is and you are living in la la land pretending it didn't happen.

    You have still outright refused to condemn Trump ordering the tear gassing and baton charging of peaceful US citizens in order to support his own msm narrative. Why?

    You have consistently spoke out about anyone democratically excercising their freedom of speech or demonstrating as though everyone should just be silent in the face of injustice. You don't belive in standing up for rights. You like your fellow deniers of racism absolutely reject the notion of personal responsibility. For all of you it is always the Governments job and responsibility, never yours.

    Look at you here laughably insisting that Trump had nothing to do with the Police acting like his own private army in Washington. And like the clowns going on about Labour in the UK when the Tories have been in power for 10yrs, you employ the same weak arsed whataboutery crying big boy tears about Obama not being blamed for the actions of the Police.

    And don't pull the bullshit "I am treating you civilly" crap. You have consistently called me a traitor to my country, even going to the bother of PMing me to tell me, for the huge crime of my half siblings having a German mother. You are just another apologist for bigots and racists in what has become a safe space for the most despicable narratives.
    Evidence of Trump being authoritarian. Evidence of him calling for harming PROTESTERS rather than rioters and looters or do you even bother to differentiate between them? I know you've got a hard on for Antifa so maybe you merge "Peaceful Protest" with destruction of property.

    Trump ordered it? You don't seem to understand how the President moving from place to place works....but oh please do respond with your typical emotional overreaction.

    You've taken what I've said and posted and either deliberately misunderstood it OR you've done it by mistake in which case you'd probably be better off asking for clarification to make certain. But hey you know best.

    Tears? I'm merely pointing out the inconsistency which you are keen to ignore. Why? Because once you paid any attention to that at all you'd understand Obama empowered division, he's no healer. Time will tell with Trump and believe me there's a lot of shit that is yet to happen or don't believe me and be surprised.

    Oh did I directly call you a "traitor" I honestly can't recall. I know you skew more European than British and hell what's "British" anyway if not an amalgamation of other cultures right? Is being called a "traitor" worse or what you've called me in the past and at present?


    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Ignorance is not the same thing as stupidity.

    There is a narrative that people like to maintain because stories are the way we model the world, but ignorance of vital parts of the jigsaw distort that view in the same way as an optical illusion.

    The whole NWO and Freemason thing is just another example of ripping out one page and kidding yourself that you have read the book.

    Even seemingly educated and knowledgeable people are vulnerable and the fact that we are blind to our own ignorance is what makes conspiracies so attractive.

    I have seen friends who left the same cult I grew up under, rush to numerous conspiracies as a quick religious fix to substitute that comfortable small world view where your own secret knowledge provides you with a key to understanding that refers a complex world in an overly simplistic way

    It is the same motivation for many here rushing to portray me as not understanding satire and irony despite years of employing it daily here for years. If you pretend I have no sense of humour It makes it far more acceptable to get nasty and personal and dismiss any uncomfortable truths I might bring up.

    It is the same ignorance that assumes skinhead means white neo-nazi and not black anti fascist, or that criticising a person, party or attitude means support of equally misguided idiots who may also rightly criticise the same foolish humans.
    You'd be the expert on ignorance and stupidity.

    What NWO & Freemason thing, what the actual fuck are you talking about?

    It's not a conspiracy to ask if you understand satire, it's asking for clarification because you consistently twist shit up in your head. You're never not doing that! You're forever taking the absolute WORST assumption of myself and others and then what you expect me to treat you with ANY kind of respect? The hubris on display by you is breathtaking.

    Believe it or not not every post in every thread is directed personally toward you. The NWO / Freemason post you are struggling to understand was addressing the thread subject and was in response to Greys reminding newbies like yourself that we have been reading about the NWO etc for literally decades now. In fact when i first posted here you and some of the absolute dickheads you agree with now where ripping the piss out of anyone mentioning any conspiracy theory and calling them tin hat wearers etc.

    And yes i am an expert on ignorance and stupidity as are all humans. This is what makes us what we are. We are not the mini gods our brains kid ourselves into believing. You by the way, are way, way less than charitable in your assessment of my capability to employ and recognise satire or understand psychology and human behaviour. Breathtakingly so. So when i posted the Rochdale Herald satirical article I don't belive for one minute you thought i was unaware it was satire you just did not know how to respond when your incomplete incredibly biased and simplistic view of the world was challenged. Exactly the same as you being silent and ignoring video evidence of peaceful protestors grabbing the bloke digging up the sidewalk and handing him to the police.

    You have a narrative and you stick to it, YOU HAVE NO( INTEREST IN TRUTH. None.

    You just want confirmation of your own very child like bias.

    So when you accuse me of not differentiating between peaceful protestors and rioters and looters what you are really doing is seeking confirmation of your own polarised thinking. That is the way you model the world. I don't look at the world like that. You have always done that.

    The truth is that you and your mainstream mates here are constantly trying to FORCE other posters to not only agree with you 100% of the time but also to post in the same style as you, like some hectoring jock at a frat party deciding on who should be first to be initiated before spending their life slaving for a corporation.

    Fuck that.

    And no i don't have a hard on for AntiFa because they don't even exist. I am an Antifascist along with millions all over the world and we are as diverse and disperate as Christians in Jordan and Christians in Northern Ireland.

    As a committed Anti Fascist until i draw my last breath i can assure you that means i hate and will oppose in any way necessary the propaganda, actions and activities of Fascists.

    Fascist though who you and many here rush to defend hate and will attack, kill and destroy the lives of

    Academics
    Anarchists
    Black People
    Communists
    The Disabled
    Ethnic Minorities
    Feminists
    Homosexuals
    Intellectuals
    Jews
    Muslims
    Socialists
    Transgender People
    Union Members

    in fact anyone not exactly like them

    I get than many here have much more in common with Fascists than Anti Fascists and get embarrassed by me mentioning it but it is not my job to spare the feeling of idiots.

    Trump included.

    and you think i am twisiting things up in My head?
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  9. #129
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,815
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    90
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Conspiracy theories

    beanz has to be here, he is on task. he is more than likely on multiple platforms spewing the same bullshit
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  10. #130
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    22,826
    Mentioned
    848 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1085
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Conspiracy theories

    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    beanz has to be here, he is on task. he is more than likely on multiple platforms spewing the same bullshit

    It is a forum. I was here years before you and was replying directly to El Kabong.


    You have a vivid imagination one minute you are American, then a Brit, Now an Australian.
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  11. #131
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,815
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    90
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Conspiracy theories

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    beanz has to be here, he is on task. he is more than likely on multiple platforms spewing the same bullshit

    It is a forum. I was here years before you and was replying directly to El Kabong.


    You have a vivid imagination one minute you are American, then a Brit, Now an Australian.
    it is a forum yeh? if you were replying directly to el kabong then why mention his mainstream mates? i am replying directly to you. have you provided the link where i pretended to be a yank yet? keep searching. & i'll have the one where i said i was a brit as well thanks. everyone here knows you are a liar. i've always been an australian. i've been aware of your stalker games from early on here. you have to be here, because those above you tell you to be. just like you have to do on many other sites. basically a bot
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  12. #132
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    22,826
    Mentioned
    848 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1085
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Conspiracy theories

    Those above me?

    Ha!

    If I am a bot why are you engaging me in conversation?

    You are a fool.
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  13. #133
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,815
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    90
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Conspiracy theories

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Those above me?

    Ha!

    If I am a bot why are you engaging me in conversation?

    You are a fool.
    you know who they are. i said basically you dopey cunt
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  14. #134
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,815
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    90
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Conspiracy theories

    & please back up your lies you spergy toucher
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  15. #135
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    22,826
    Mentioned
    848 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1085
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Conspiracy theories

    That's great
    Good for you
    Have fun
    Fascinating
    Thanks for that
    Well done you
    Good luck with that
    Sounds thrilling
    What a shame
    Wow
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Predictive theories of boxing matches
    By SugarBoxing in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-08-2015, 05:12 AM
  2. Replies: 51
    Last Post: 01-30-2008, 04:40 PM
  3. Random Observations, comments and Theories.
    By Donny in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-14-2007, 04:55 PM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing