Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  51
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 93

Thread: Cars...new old sleek unique let's talk about them

Share/Bookmark
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    On the levee
    Posts
    39,812
    Mentioned
    354 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    4770
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Cars...new old sleek unique let's talk about them

    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    The pictures are not working but love the Ford Mustang GT from the film "Bullitt" starring Steve McQueen. Dark green beauty.
    Was going to post the exact same thing. Could be because all the ol man drove was Mustangs until 94' . Seems they changed for the sake of 'keeping up' and staying modern and lost what made them great. I turned my nose up at a 65' Fastback because I wouldn't take the weekends of one summer to work on it. Pop gave it to my older sister for graduation..she wrecked it month later. Never forget that Minus the killer fat tires and racing stripes, very similar here

  2. #32
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,815
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2200
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Cars...new old sleek unique let's talk about them

    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    Why can't I insert a picture?
    as of yesterday I cant post a pic either when u click insert picture the screen get a white haze over it ? HELP PLEASE MODS.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    57,970
    Mentioned
    1514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2751
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Cars...new old sleek unique let's talk about them

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    Why can't I insert a picture?
    as of yesterday I cant post a pic either when u click insert picture the screen get a white haze over it ? HELP PLEASE MODS.
    There is a work around which only the mods know but I will share with you because I am kind and caring. This should only be used for the tit thread. Use the code below

    [IMG]URL Address to image[/IMG]
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,815
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2200
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Cars...new old sleek unique let's talk about them

    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    Why can't I insert a picture?
    as of yesterday I cant post a pic either when u click insert picture the screen get a white haze over it ? HELP PLEASE MODS.
    There is a work around which only the mods know but I will share with you because I am kind and caring. This should only be used for the tit thread. Use the code below

    [IMG]URL Address to image[/IMG]
    is it going to be fixed soon ?

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    In my own little Universe
    Posts
    9,261
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1970
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Cars...new old sleek unique let's talk about them

    [IMG]URimage[/IMG]


    Cant upload images from my iPad
    If God wanted us to be vegetarians, why are animals made of meat ?

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    On the levee
    Posts
    39,812
    Mentioned
    354 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    4770
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Cars...new old sleek unique let's talk about them

    Having trouble with mobile myself and no luck with image insert. Should be worked out soon I'd imagine. For quick fix used Imgur for above pic or another image sharer.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    57,970
    Mentioned
    1514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2751
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Cars...new old sleek unique let's talk about them

    IMG]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/8f/43/e4/8f43e4cc7ce0fca6d3c33999cc964f82.jpg[/IMG]

    see it works
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    21,942
    Mentioned
    473 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1696
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Cars...new old sleek unique let's talk about them

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by X View Post
    I know how to do an attachment, but they are too small usually. When I press the button next to 'insert video', which I assume is insert picture ..... I just get a big white patch over the whole screen and nothing happens
    When Master inserts a video he also ends up with a big white patch over the screen.


    I'm still having a good laugh over this one.



    BTW, the image insert problem and the Like button problem seem to go hand in hand....... (oops... no pun intended).

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    22,758
    Mentioned
    843 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1079
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Cars...new old sleek unique let's talk about them

    Also @Saddo you lazy bastard When you like a post now on Chrome it does not show up.
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    21,319
    Mentioned
    198 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1959
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Cars...new old sleek unique let's talk about them

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Also @Saddo you lazy bastard When you like a post now on Chrome it does not show up.
    yeah i know @Master told me... it still likes the post but wont show until its been refreshed.

    hoping to have it sorted over the weekend

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    22,758
    Mentioned
    843 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1079
    Cool Clicks

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saddo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Also @Saddo you lazy bastard When you like a post now on Chrome it does not show up.
    yeah i know @Master told me... it still likes the post but wont show until its been refreshed.hoping to have it sorted over the weekend
    Cheers Guv

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    15,367
    Mentioned
    641 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Cars...new old sleek unique let's talk about them

    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    The pictures are not working but love the Ford Mustang GT from the film "Bullitt" starring Steve McQueen. Dark green beauty.
    Was going to post the exact same thing. Could be because all the ol man drove was Mustangs until 94' . Seems they changed for the sake of 'keeping up' and staying modern and lost what made them great. I turned my nose up at a 65' Fastback because I wouldn't take the weekends of one summer to work on it. Pop gave it to my older sister for graduation..she wrecked it month later. Never forget that Minus the killer fat tires and racing stripes, very similar here
    The mustang 5.0 were a nice car, very boxy but quick has hell you just had to make sure the roads were dry they live to hydroplane

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    On the levee
    Posts
    39,812
    Mentioned
    354 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    4770
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Cars...new old sleek unique let's talk about them

    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    The pictures are not working but love the Ford Mustang GT from the film "Bullitt" starring Steve McQueen. Dark green beauty.
    Was going to post the exact same thing. Could be because all the ol man drove was Mustangs until 94' . Seems they changed for the sake of 'keeping up' and staying modern and lost what made them great. I turned my nose up at a 65' Fastback because I wouldn't take the weekends of one summer to work on it. Pop gave it to my older sister for graduation..she wrecked it month later. Never forget that Minus the killer fat tires and racing stripes, very similar here
    The mustang 5.0 were a nice car, very boxy but quick has hell you just had to make sure the roads were dry they live to hydroplane
    Yeh last one I drove distance was his 82' GT t-top before traded in. Remember it also being slippery as shit but probably because I was just learning stick and had no idea wtf I was doing

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Where the sun is shining!
    Posts
    2,089
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    459
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Cars...new old sleek unique let's talk about them

    welcome to sweden, a trip to one of our standard car shows.


  15. #45
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    57,970
    Mentioned
    1514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2751
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Cars...new old sleek unique let's talk about them



    It is working.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. So clever..so unique.
    By imp in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-30-2014, 08:37 PM
  2. The unique guys
    By marbleheadmaui in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-29-2011, 08:24 AM
  3. Anyone know anything about cars?
    By Munkymagic in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-04-2009, 12:22 PM
  4. Wow Jesus wasn't unique after all!
    By Kev in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-01-2008, 12:28 AM
  5. Replies: 134
    Last Post: 05-19-2008, 06:51 PM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing