Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  14
Likes Likes:  265
Dislikes Dislikes:  8
Page 1 of 47 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 705

Thread: Golovkin-Canelo OFFICIAL!!!- Sept 16th

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    This Lunatic Asylum
    Posts
    23,046
    Mentioned
    407 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2843
    Cool Clicks

    Default Golovkin-Canelo OFFICIAL!!!- Sept 16th

    When Oscar told Golovkins team to stop messing around with Billy Joe Saunders or he's giving them the elbow there was a lot of abuse for fishnets and ginger for "ducking"

    http://www.saddoboxing.com/boxingfor...s-already.html

    How many of you now give a shit about Gollovkin ducking Billy Joe?
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    This Lunatic Asylum
    Posts
    23,046
    Mentioned
    407 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2843
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Golovkin-Canelo - Sept 16th. OFFICIAL!!! (Apologise to Fishnets. Cretins) Fact.

    Listening to a live boxing phone-in on youtube, most of the fans sound young-ish (20s) so I expect them to be thick, but loads are announcing Golovkin entering the ring to face Canelo post fight was staged. Really? What with Golovkins ring music blaring and all that it looked to me like HBO did that shit off the cuff

    Some British kid just accused Golovkin of stealing Joshua's music (White Stripes). Just to prove that British and Americans are equal in the clueless stakes.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    london
    Posts
    5,537
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    751
    Cool Clicks

    Default Canelo vs GGG..weight?

    In September do we know what the weight will be?

    Is it 160 or another carchweight?

    How do you think this fight goes down?

    Is the power of Canelo going to be effective at 160?

    Is GGG still picking on the small guys?
    (Apart from Jacobs)

    Discuss..

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    london
    Posts
    5,537
    Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    751
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Golovkin-Canelo OFFICIAL!!!- Sept 16th. (Apologise to Fishnets. Cretins) Fact.

    Billy joe needs to fight x2 more times this year as at the moment he is acting like Tyson furys life coach.

    Billy joe really needs to be active so he can get a chance of fighting the winner next year..depending on the GGG/Canelo rematch clause.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    57,512
    Mentioned
    1492 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2732
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Golovkin-Canelo OFFICIAL!!!- Sept 16th. (Apologise to Fishnets. Cretins) Fact.

    Well at least Saunders keeps his title for a bit longer.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    57,512
    Mentioned
    1492 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2732
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Canelo vs GGG..weight?

    There should be no gimmick it should be 160lb. Canelo gets battered by triple G.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    This Lunatic Asylum
    Posts
    23,046
    Mentioned
    407 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2843
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Golovkin-Canelo OFFICIAL!!!- Sept 16th. (Apologise to Fishnets. Cretins) Fact.

    You divs ever heard of a rhetorical question? Saddos...


    Canelo has demanded the catchweight be 159.59.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    4,600
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    409
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Golovkin-Canelo OFFICIAL!!!- Sept 16th. (Apologise to Fishnets. Cretins) Fact.

    Glad this will finally be over. After this GGG needs to start challenging himself.

    Oh my god. I just realized after this we will probably get BJS. GGG will never challenge himself.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,405
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    491
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Golovkin-Canelo OFFICIAL!!!- Sept 16th. (Apologise to Fishnets. Cretins) Fact.

    Jacobs seemed like a pretty big challenge to me. The truth is that there aren't many big challenges or names around 160, with the exception of Ward who is too big and would almost certainly beat GGG. What fighters do you see as a legitimate challenge at this point?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    6,195
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    449
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Golovkin-Canelo OFFICIAL!!!- Sept 16th. (Apologise to Fishnets. Cretins) Fact.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    Glad this will finally be over. After this GGG needs to start challenging himself.

    Oh my god. I just realized after this we will probably get BJS. GGG will never challenge himself.
    Nice one Ron. Getting the hate in early! so, who do YOU Suggest GGG Should fight to "Challenge" himself?

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,161
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    658
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Canelo vs GGG..weight?

    Quote Originally Posted by imp View Post
    In September do we know what the weight will be?

    Is it 160 or another carchweight?

    How do you think this fight goes down?

    Is the power of Canelo going to be effective at 160?

    Is GGG still picking on the small guys?
    (Apart from Jacobs)

    Discuss..
    the hbo fellows said it was at the 160 limit.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    4,600
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    409
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Golovkin-Canelo OFFICIAL!!!- Sept 16th. (Apologise to Fishnets. Cretins) Fact.

    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    Glad this will finally be over. After this GGG needs to start challenging himself.

    Oh my god. I just realized after this we will probably get BJS. GGG will never challenge himself.
    Nice one Ron. Getting the hate in early! so, who do YOU Suggest GGG Should fight to "Challenge" himself?
    Jacobs is owed a rematch.

    Are you excited to see a year of him beating up Canelo and BJS? Neither is on his level. It's not hate, I'm consistent with all fighters that I want to see them challenge themselves above all else. From my favorite to most hated, I just want to know how good they are. And that can't be decided by fighting guys you are clearly better than. I openly admit I underestimated Jacobs.
    Last edited by Ron Swanson; 05-08-2017 at 08:09 AM.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Montreal/Luxembourg
    Posts
    6,395
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    795
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Golovkin-Canelo OFFICIAL!!!- Sept 16th. (Apologise to Fishnets. Cretins) Fact.

    I truly believe that GGG will win decisively against Canelo but due to the toughness and youth of the Mexican warrior, I think that we'll be on for the hell of a fireworks.
    Last edited by Nameless; 09-16-2017 at 06:58 PM.
    Hidden Content
    That's the way it is, not the way it ends

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    6,195
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    449
    Cool Clicks

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    Glad this will finally be over. After this GGG needs to start challenging himself.

    Oh my god. I just realized after this we will probably get BJS. GGG will never challenge himself.
    Nice one Ron. Getting the hate in early! so, who do YOU Suggest GGG Should fight to "Challenge" himself?
    Jacobs is owed a rematch.

    Are you excited to see a year of him beating up Canelo and BJS? Neither is on his level. It's not hate, I'm consistent with all fighters that I want to see them challenge themselves above all else. From my favorite to most hated, I just want to know how good they are. And that can't be decided by fighting guys you are clearly better than. I openly admit I underestimated Jacobs.
    Well to be fair Ron, if you're saying he should rematch Jacobs because you felt Jacobs won and deserves that , you know what, I 100% agree.
    But we all know Boxing doesn't work like that. If this fight was a possibility, it was always going to take precedence.
    But I agree, Jacobs deserved a rematch. Jacobs could well be responsible for the slow decline in GGG and who knows, maybe , just maybe Oscar has timed this perfectly.
    Hopefully Jacobs gets the winner.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    59,319
    Mentioned
    523 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3012
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Canelo vs GGG..weight?

    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    There should be no gimmick it should be 160lb. Canelo gets battered by triple G.
    Yup, GGG will mow him down.


    JC Jr really showed he has nothing left. He's not a title threat at 168 or especially 175.
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Moving on...Canelo vs Kirkland vs Cotto vs Golovkin
    By Boxer4life in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 05-11-2015, 02:20 AM
  2. Kazuto Ioka and Ryo Miyazaki back in action Sept 16th
    By boxing prospect in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-13-2014, 12:11 PM
  3. Replies: 62
    Last Post: 06-03-2013, 05:39 PM
  4. Sept 16th OMFG!!!
    By albsur2006 in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-20-2006, 07:31 AM
  5. Replies: 29
    Last Post: 06-15-2006, 03:29 AM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing