Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  17
Dislikes Dislikes:  5
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 48

Thread: 1917 young people fought WWI.....2017 young people traumatized by speeches!

Share/Bookmark
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Ex'way to your Skull
    Posts
    25,024
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: 1917 young people fought WWI.....2017 young people traumatized by speeches!

    Ben Shapiro is an orthodox Jew who speaks the truth and who I admire very very much. What about anything he says is racist? You are the one who just slags him off because of some vague and fake news that he is somehow connected with Trump and the right-wing conservative movement.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    North Wales
    Posts
    9,409
    Mentioned
    353 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    656
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: 1917 young people fought WWI.....2017 young people traumatized by speeches!

    Steve does have a point most young people are over privileged ass holes most could not sacrifice using the phone for the day.!
    Imagine going to WAR hang on I have just got to take this call we have bred a bunch of self absorbed fucking twerps.
    Before you take the piss out of Steve look at the society and what we are protecting freaks idiots
    who could not fight there way out of a paper bag.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    56,954
    Mentioned
    1464 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2706
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: 1917 young people fought WWI.....2017 young people traumatized by speeches!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    Steve does have a point most young people are over privileged ass holes most could not sacrifice using the phone for the day.!
    Imagine going to WAR hang on I have just got to take this call we have bred a bunch of self absorbed fucking twerps.
    Before you take the piss out of Steve look at the society and what we are protecting freaks idiots
    who could not fight there way out of a paper bag.
    People say that about every generation after the war including the hippies of the 70's.

    I would say shut up you old farts.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    813
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    133
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: 1917 young people fought WWI.....2017 young people traumatized by speeches!

    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    Steve does have a point most young people are over privileged ass holes most could not sacrifice using the phone for the day.!
    Imagine going to WAR hang on I have just got to take this call we have bred a bunch of self absorbed fucking twerps.
    Before you take the piss out of Steve look at the society and what we are protecting freaks idiots
    who could not fight there way out of a paper bag.
    People say that about every generation after the war including the hippies of the 70's.

    I would say shut up you old farts.

    First time in long time... I agree with you

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    56,954
    Mentioned
    1464 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2706
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: 1917 young people fought WWI.....2017 young people traumatized by speeches!

    Quote Originally Posted by GaMo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    Steve does have a point most young people are over privileged ass holes most could not sacrifice using the phone for the day.!
    Imagine going to WAR hang on I have just got to take this call we have bred a bunch of self absorbed fucking twerps.
    Before you take the piss out of Steve look at the society and what we are protecting freaks idiots
    who could not fight there way out of a paper bag.
    People say that about every generation after the war including the hippies of the 70's.

    I would say shut up you old farts.

    First time in long time... I agree with you
    Shit.

    I am wrong then, you were right Brock, the kids are all useless now.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    58,603
    Mentioned
    516 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2986
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: 1917 young people fought WWI.....2017 young people traumatized by speeches!

    Oh Brockton is EXTREMELY correct on this issue....for example

    Woman freaks out over Hobby Lobby’s raw cotton display
    http://nypost.com/2017/09/18/woman-f...otton-display/

    .....yeah a PLANT is racist, a PLANT (which I'm going to guess) the lady freaking out about makes use of whether it's bags or clothes or towels.


    And from the same article

    "Lipscomb University president Randy Lowry was forced to send an apology letter to black students on Friday after they visited his home to discuss college life — and became outraged by a number of cotton-stem centerpieces that he had set up around the residence."




    I'd like to punch some of these perpetually offended jackasses right in the face so they actually have something legitimate to complain about.




    Now due to progress, I'm guessing that I am probably doing a lot less manual labor than my ancestors and likewise these idiots complaining of raw cotton being on display (shock and horror) are most likely doing FAR FAR FAR less manual labor than their ancestors. There are legitimate things to complain about, raw cotton on display is not one of them. A cross set on fire in somebody's yard...YES.....raw cotton on display anywhere, no, not really all that offensive and if you do find it offensive SEEK HELP.


    God damned infuriating
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Ex'way to your Skull
    Posts
    25,024
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: 1917 young people fought WWI.....2017 young people traumatized by speeches!

    @Master I know that was not the way in which you wanted to agree with me but it was funny as hell how you put it

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    21,226
    Mentioned
    792 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1027
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: 1917 young people fought WWI.....2017 young people traumatized by speeches!

    Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Ben Shapiro is an orthodox Jew who speaks the truth and who I admire very very much. What about anything he says is racist? You are the one who just slags him off because of some vague and fake news that he is somehow connected with Trump and the right-wing conservative movement.
    Where did I say he was racist? He is a prick and I don't admire him very much. That hardly makes me an anti-Semite does it? You exactly like him cry anti-semite at every available opportunity to distract from your bloody horrible and backwards post truth neo-con propaganda. Like you and Lyle Shapiro pretends to be using good old fashioned common sense and logic dressed up as clever questions that prove the pointlessness and vacuousness of any opinion but your own , but the reality is that you are not making any valid points at all. It's just utter bollocks and you are living in denial. The three of you hate BLM and anyone else that points out racism or injustice because you hate to see anyone but you lot be the victims. Their is quite obviously a huge problem with institutionalized racism in your country but Shapiro wants it all to be about him (sound familiar). He isn't black so when acts dumb and probably has convinced himself that because he has never experienced the same life as a black American that they most all be moaning or exaggerating. It's an insidious and deceitful excuse for logic and unfortunately you all use the same technique. You are petty and you fog the argument, this is why Lyle gets so incredibly wound up by others because he refuses to debate the argument like you won't either. You like Shapiro use Strawman fallacies and avoid intellectual honesty, just like Trump you present stuff like a salesman but we have seen your snake oil again and again. It's bullshit.

    So you can all get outraged by some soppy teenager who is offended by cotton goods, because in your opinions being on the left they are fair game ,but ridiculously you refuse to be outraged by people marching with swastikas in YOUR country. How stupid and inconsistent is that? It is why you can all without irony excuse some jumped up security guard shooting an unarmed black teenager, because you support the status quo, the institutions that perpetrate racism. You are more worried about something being illegal rather than morally right and yet you pretend that you like Trump are the oppressed outsiders ? It's preposterous stuff. Shapiro like Trump and all the alt-right are the very privileged elite taht they pretend to rail against. It does not matter that Shapiro did not support Trump he was still at Brietbart along with Milo and all the other weirdos espousing their poisonous philosophy.
    Hidden Content

    "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself..."

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Ex'way to your Skull
    Posts
    25,024
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: 1917 young people fought WWI.....2017 young people traumatized by speeches!

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Ben Shapiro is an orthodox Jew who speaks the truth and who I admire very very much. What about anything he says is racist? You are the one who just slags him off because of some vague and fake news that he is somehow connected with Trump and the right-wing conservative movement.
    Where did I say he was racist? He is a prick and I don't admire him very much. That hardly makes me an anti-Semite does it? You exactly like him cry anti-semite at every available opportunity to distract from your bloody horrible and backwards post truth neo-con propaganda. Like you and Lyle Shapiro pretends to be using good old fashioned common sense and logic dressed up as clever questions that prove the pointlessness and vacuousness of any opinion but your own , but the reality is that you are not making any valid points at all. It's just utter bollocks and you are living in denial. The three of you hate BLM and anyone else that points out racism or injustice because you hate to see anyone but you lot be the victims. Their is quite obviously a huge problem with institutionalized racism in your country but Shapiro wants it all to be about him (sound familiar). He isn't black so when acts dumb and probably has convinced himself that because he has never experienced the same life as a black American that they most all be moaning or exaggerating. It's an insidious and deceitful excuse for logic and unfortunately you all use the same technique. You are petty and you fog the argument, this is why Lyle gets so incredibly wound up by others because he refuses to debate the argument like you won't either. You like Shapiro use Strawman fallacies and avoid intellectual honesty, just like Trump you present stuff like a salesman but we have seen your snake oil again and again. It's bullshit.

    So you can all get outraged by some soppy teenager who is offended by cotton goods, because in your opinions being on the left they are fair game ,but ridiculously you refuse to be outraged by people marching with swastikas in YOUR country. How stupid and inconsistent is that? It is why you can all without irony excuse some jumped up security guard shooting an unarmed black teenager, because you support the status quo, the institutions that perpetrate racism. You are more worried about something being illegal rather than morally right and yet you pretend that you like Trump are the oppressed outsiders ? It's preposterous stuff. Shapiro like Trump and all the alt-right are the very privileged elite taht they pretend to rail against. It does not matter that Shapiro did not support Trump he was still at Brietbart along with Milo and all the other weirdos espousing their poisonous philosophy.
    Wow.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    58,603
    Mentioned
    516 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2986
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: 1917 young people fought WWI.....2017 young people traumatized by speeches!

    I guess I am still living rent free......God damn.
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    North Wales
    Posts
    9,409
    Mentioned
    353 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    656
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: 1917 young people fought WWI.....2017 young people traumatized by speeches!

    When I rule the world it will be wonderful what I say goes simple,! I shall rule with a iron fist.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    21,226
    Mentioned
    792 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1027
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: 1917 young people fought WWI.....2017 young people traumatized by speeches!

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Oh Brockton is EXTREMELY correct on this issue....for example

    Woman freaks out over Hobby Lobby’s raw cotton display
    http://nypost.com/2017/09/18/woman-f...otton-display/

    .....yeah a PLANT is racist, a PLANT (which I'm going to guess) the lady freaking out about makes use of whether it's bags or clothes or towels.


    And from the same article

    "Lipscomb University president Randy Lowry was forced to send an apology letter to black students on Friday after they visited his home to discuss college life — and became outraged by a number of cotton-stem centerpieces that he had set up around the residence."




    I'd like to punch some of these perpetually offended jackasses right in the face so they actually have something legitimate to complain about.




    Now due to progress, I'm guessing that I am probably doing a lot less manual labor than my ancestors and likewise these idiots complaining of raw cotton being on display (shock and horror) are most likely doing FAR FAR FAR less manual labor than their ancestors. There are legitimate things to complain about, raw cotton on display is not one of them. A cross set on fire in somebody's yard...YES.....raw cotton on display anywhere, no, not really all that offensive and if you do find it offensive SEEK HELP.


    God damned infuriating
    And yet wanting to punch a Nazi in the face is something you are willing to get outraged about? Fucking hell mate you have lost it.
    Hidden Content

    "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself..."

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Ex'way to your Skull
    Posts
    25,024
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: 1917 young people fought WWI.....2017 young people traumatized by speeches!

    Beanz first of all Lyle is perfectly correct to say that punching anyone in the face simply based on the words that they speak is not only illegal but stupid. Second of all how dare you how double dare you how double dog dare you anti-semite 50% of something

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    On the levee
    Posts
    38,764
    Mentioned
    336 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    4725
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: 1917 young people fought WWI.....2017 young people traumatized by speeches!

    Truth be told the notion that todays generation is softer and we collectively are more spoiled is not exclusive to 'young' people today. I think it's natural for every generation to think itself 'harder' than the next. As we age we hold onto some of the things we experienced growing up and now adapt to todays culture, conveniences technologies. We know how it is and the value of sitting alone with time to think. But how many of us now put our phones away around a table tonight? Can go without a/c more than a week without losing our fookin minds? The list is endless. Our Fathers or Grandfathers will never know the convenience of 'choosing' to enlist knowing they'll most likely be sent off to be shot at, similar to WW1 conscription.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    58,603
    Mentioned
    516 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2986
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: 1917 young people fought WWI.....2017 young people traumatized by speeches!

    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Truth be told the notion that todays generation is softer and we collectively are more spoiled is not exclusive to 'young' people today. I think it's natural for every generation to think itself 'harder' than the next. As we age we hold onto some of the things we experienced growing up and now adapt to todays culture, conveniences technologies. We know how it is and the value of sitting alone with time to think. But how many of us now put our phones away around a table tonight? Can go without a/c more than a week without losing our fookin minds? The list is endless. Our Fathers or Grandfathers will never know the convenience of 'choosing' to enlist knowing they'll most likely be sent off to be shot at, similar to WW1 conscription.
    Yeah yeah yeah, but equating WORDS with violent ACTION....that's not so much soft as it is dumb and also totalitarian as well.
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-18-2008, 03:18 AM
  2. Too young to diet?
    By everlastcontender in forum Ask the Trainer
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-29-2006, 10:35 AM
  3. too young to box; too old to box?
    By JohnnyTinx in forum Ask the Trainer
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-18-2006, 05:03 AM
  4. Is he too young?
    By CLAIREB in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-29-2006, 04:18 PM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing