Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  89
Likes Likes:  658
Dislikes Dislikes:  83
Page 113 of 283 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123163213 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,695 of 4234

Thread: Today in Trump

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1681
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    On the levee
    Posts
    38,764
    Mentioned
    336 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    4725
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Feels like the first drop in a hail storm and reads like a Military mind. Think 'whoever' it is setting stage to exit. Trump calling for op-ed writers to be 'handed over to the Government' is some disturbing insight. Wrong Country sir. Bottom line is though no one should be happy and loving what is unfolding involving this and if I was POTUS I'd be exceptionally pissed and invite anyone within the Administration that feels this way to resign promptly.

  2. #1682
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    58,604
    Mentioned
    516 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2986
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Feels like the first drop in a hail storm and reads like a Military mind. Think 'whoever' it is setting stage to exit. Trump calling for op-ed writers to be 'handed over to the Government' is some disturbing insight. Wrong Country sir. Bottom line is though no one should be happy and loving what is unfolding involving this and if I was POTUS I'd be exceptionally pissed and invite anyone within the Administration that feels this way to resign promptly.
    Um excuse me...the person who wrote that article is #1 UNELECTED and #2 ACTIVELY UNDERMINING THE DULY ELECTED PRESIDENT

    So yeah that's a problem. If he or she has REAL concerns then they'd put their name on it. We've got checks and balances for a reason no need for this subversive shit.
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  3. #1683
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    20,479
    Mentioned
    443 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1642
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...id=mailsignout



    Lyle, Brock, Walrus........ Trump says it'll be YOUR fault if he's impeached.


    Seriously though, here's my own two cents.



    Let the guy finish out his term. All this impeachment business does NOTHING positive for the country at this point. It is VERY disruptive. It serves NO useful purpose. Rightly or wrongly, there are policies being carried out and things being done. I believe in momentum and continuity. Sure, I'd like for there to be a system of checks and balances with Trump, especially in the international arena. But the guy was elected.... he's trying to do his job.... and people should just let him. Yes, he's an asshole as a human being.... has very little decency.... and is setting the wrong example for people in general, especially with all his petty Tweeting and fights with celebrities. But there is a direction to the country. Decisions are being made. You can agree with some, and disagree with others. NOBODY'S all good or all bad. Trump has done plenty of good things, while making other regrettable decisions. He has no tact, and tends to insult anyone who doesn't agree with him. He's very much a bully, also. But let's face it, the U.S. had a problem with respect from other countries under past, recent Presidents. Trump is trying to reverse that in some aspects. At the very least, he has ensured that elections from now on will not be about who's the best politician, but about who will actually DO what they SAID they were going to do when they were running for President. Right now, the economy is thriving under Trump. IMO, some of that is due to his policies..... some of that is due to momentum from decisions made BEFORE Trump. But FANATICS on both sides won't see that. They'll see it EITHER/OR, like every single goddamn issue that divides them. Trump has been one of the most divisive Presidents in history. No efforts to unite.... just to encourage division and hatred. Before he's mentioned, I can give fuck all about Obama. He's gone now.... and it's Trump we have to deal with. For the record, Obama failed miserably in bringing the country together as well. The point is: Trump is currently the POTUS. If impeached, the economy will take giant steps backwards, and dangerous precedents will be set. These fanatical, hysterical Democrats like Maxine Waters need to take a chill pill..... and begin focusing on POSITIVE things, instead of focusing entirely on how to take Trump down. It's a mindless, DEStructive exercise.

  4. #1684
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    58,604
    Mentioned
    516 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2986
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...id=mailsignout



    Lyle, Brock, Walrus........ Trump says it'll be YOUR fault if he's impeached.


    Seriously though, here's my own two cents.



    Let the guy finish out his term. All this impeachment business does NOTHING positive for the country at this point. It is VERY disruptive. It serves NO useful purpose. Rightly or wrongly, there are policies being carried out and things being done. I believe in momentum and continuity. Sure, I'd like for there to be a system of checks and balances with Trump, especially in the international arena. But the guy was elected.... he's trying to do his job.... and people should just let him. Yes, he's an asshole as a human being.... has very little decency.... and is setting the wrong example for people in general, especially with all his petty Tweeting and fights with celebrities. But there is a direction to the country. Decisions are being made. You can agree with some, and disagree with others. NOBODY'S all good or all bad. Trump has done plenty of good things, while making other regrettable decisions. He has no tact, and tends to insult anyone who doesn't agree with him. He's very much a bully, also. But let's face it, the U.S. had a problem with respect from other countries under past, recent Presidents. Trump is trying to reverse that in some aspects. At the very least, he has ensured that elections from now on will not be about who's the best politician, but about who will actually DO what they SAID they were going to do when they were running for President. Right now, the economy is thriving under Trump. IMO, some of that is due to his policies..... some of that is due to momentum from decisions made BEFORE Trump. But FANATICS on both sides won't see that. They'll see it EITHER/OR, like every single goddamn issue that divides them. Trump has been one of the most divisive Presidents in history. No efforts to unite.... just to encourage division and hatred. Before he's mentioned, I can give fuck all about Obama. He's gone now.... and it's Trump we have to deal with. For the record, Obama failed miserably in bringing the country together as well. The point is: Trump is currently the POTUS. If impeached, the economy will take giant steps backwards, and dangerous precedents will be set. These fanatical, hysterical Democrats like Maxine Waters need to take a chill pill..... and begin focusing on POSITIVE things, instead of focusing entirely on how to take Trump down. It's a mindless, DEStructive exercise.
    Well he's not wrong...got to vote to keep the Republicans in power or else the Democrats will MOST CERTAINLY try to impeach him. For what? Doesn't matter they are in 100% full blown panic mode and it's because Trump is draining the swamp.


    Here's the issue for Democrats....what are they offering in Congress if elected? (Higher taxes, acceptance of fully open borders, fighting to stalemates in wars?) What are they offering in 2020? They have NOTHING! "Trump is bad on foreign policy!!!!" Is he? He played rough with Kim Jong Un and the Democrats & media were all "He's going to get us nuked! He's going to take us to war!!" then he made a deal with North Korea and they were all "OMG Trump loves Kim Jong Un, he's a dictator!!!" now whatever the final result right now we've seen 0 rocket launches, 0 nuclear testing, 0 saber rattling, we got hostages back, we got remains of our fallen from the Korean War, for $0 spent...how is that not a win? With Putin, Trump has played rough (the Syria strike, everyone forget that after that whole gassing debacle?) and Trump was good in Helsinki and the Democrats and media act like it's the end of the world...getting along with Putin (and giving up NOTHING) isn't a bad thing. Remember how the Ruskies used to taunt our fighter jets and warships? Really open your eyes, don't ONLY listen to the media, look at what is actually going on we're doing good....the economy is going well and hell once the border situation is finally solved we'll start to see real wages go up....again....once the border situation is finally solved we'll start to see real wages go up.


    Is Trump a braggart? Sure. Is Trump an asshole at times? Yes. Is Trump getting shit done? ABSOLUTELY!






    Also is NOBODY following how Andrew McCabe is going to get hammered for perjury and that means others will follow? Nobody cares about Rod Rosenstein having signed one of the FISA warrants even though the information provided to obtain those warrants was bogus Believe me the shit is hitting the fan which is exactly why the Dems are going absolutely animal crackers during this SCOTUS hearing.
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  5. #1685
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Ex'way to your Skull
    Posts
    25,024
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    I don't care if Trump is rude I don't care if Trump is a bully I don't care if Trump blah blah blah blah blah get the f****** violins get out those f****** violins the Stradivarius the Stradivarius the Stratovarius get out the Stradivarius get the Stradivarius get out the Stradivarius get out the 20 string ensemble

  6. #1686
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    20,479
    Mentioned
    443 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1642
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Your opinion means a whole lot to me. I just wanted you to know that.

  7. #1687
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Ex'way to your Skull
    Posts
    25,024
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    I don't care if Trump is rude I don't care if Trump is a bully I don't care if Trump blah blah blah blah blah get the f****** violins get out those f****** violins the Stradivarius the Stradivarius the Stratovarius get out the Stradivarius get the Stradivarius get out the Stradivarius get out the 20 string ensemble
    Awesome. Here you can read it again then

  8. #1688
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    20,479
    Mentioned
    443 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1642
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Can't get enough of that maturity and wisdom you've always blessed us with in the forum. Looking forward to your next nuggets of knowledge.

  9. #1689
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Ex'way to your Skull
    Posts
    25,024
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    That's what I love about me and you Tito. Issues like these where we are so different and yet we can just agree to disagree even so vehemently. I think me and you on the issue of TRUMP ....that we are a model for.the forum about how to agree to disagree and still maintain a pleasant relationship

  10. #1690
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    13,674
    Mentioned
    614 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    581
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...id=mailsignout



    Lyle, Brock, Walrus........ Trump says it'll be YOUR fault if he's impeached.


    Seriously though, here's my own two cents.



    Let the guy finish out his term. All this impeachment business does NOTHING positive for the country at this point. It is VERY disruptive. It serves NO useful purpose. Rightly or wrongly, there are policies being carried out and things being done. I believe in momentum and continuity. Sure, I'd like for there to be a system of checks and balances with Trump, especially in the international arena. But the guy was elected.... he's trying to do his job.... and people should just let him. Yes, he's an asshole as a human being.... has very little decency.... and is setting the wrong example for people in general, especially with all his petty Tweeting and fights with celebrities. But there is a direction to the country. Decisions are being made. You can agree with some, and disagree with others. NOBODY'S all good or all bad. Trump has done plenty of good things, while making other regrettable decisions. He has no tact, and tends to insult anyone who doesn't agree with him. He's very much a bully, also. But let's face it, the U.S. had a problem with respect from other countries under past, recent Presidents. Trump is trying to reverse that in some aspects. At the very least, he has ensured that elections from now on will not be about who's the best politician, but about who will actually DO what they SAID they were going to do when they were running for President. Right now, the economy is thriving under Trump. IMO, some of that is due to his policies..... some of that is due to momentum from decisions made BEFORE Trump. But FANATICS on both sides won't see that. They'll see it EITHER/OR, like every single goddamn issue that divides them. Trump has been one of the most divisive Presidents in history. No efforts to unite.... just to encourage division and hatred. Before he's mentioned, I can give fuck all about Obama. He's gone now.... and it's Trump we have to deal with. For the record, Obama failed miserably in bringing the country together as well. The point is: Trump is currently the POTUS. If impeached, the economy will take giant steps backwards, and dangerous precedents will be set. These fanatical, hysterical Democrats like Maxine Waters need to take a chill pill..... and begin focusing on POSITIVE things, instead of focusing entirely on how to take Trump down. It's a mindless, DEStructive exercise.
    glorious leader is right, if he fails it is only because we failed him.

  11. #1691
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Ex'way to your Skull
    Posts
    25,024
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    *****hdlgp****

  12. #1692
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    58,604
    Mentioned
    516 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2986
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump




    From VOX......VOX bruh....VOX
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  13. #1693
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    46,739
    Mentioned
    891 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3150
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2018/09/10/...agues-icc.html

    Yep, very Hitlerian. Surely it's time the world stood together and if these nutters want to blow up the world then let them. It can all go up and just be done with it. Every leader in recent decades has carried out crimes no different to the Nazis.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  14. #1694
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    58,604
    Mentioned
    516 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2986
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump




    God bless 4chan for their meme magic....watching the left become unhinged really is awe inspiring
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  15. #1695
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    58,604
    Mentioned
    516 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2986
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Latest Q

    DECLAS OF FISA WILL INITIATE THE RESIGNATION/RECUSAL AND/OR REMOVAL OF ROD ROSENSTEIN.
    DECLAS OF FISA WILL INITIATE THE 'AWARENESS' THAT ALL SIGNERS WILL BE [CURRENTLY] UNDER INVESTIGATION.
    DECLAS OF FISA WILL FACTUALLY DEMONSTRATE WITHOUT ARGUMENT THE US GOVERNMENT, UNDER HUSSEIN, KNOWINGLY, PRESENTED FALSE EVIDENCE TO FISC IN AN EFFORT TO OBTAIN 'LEGAL' US INTELLIGENCE 'UMBRELLA' SURV OF POTUS [IDEN TARGET] FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF INFLUENCING THE 2016 ELECTION OF THE PRESIDENCY [NOT RUSSIA BUT HUSSEIN/HRC - PROJECTION] + SAFEGUARD AGAINST POSSIBLE LOSS OF POWER [FIREWALLS].
    USE OF BACKCHANNEL SURV / SPY INSERTION [BODY 1, 2, AND 5] BY UK/AUS [PRIMARY] ACTIVATED UNDER DIR BRENNAN DIR CLAPPER W/ PDB REGULAR UPDATES + [LIVE STREAMING] WH HUSSEIN NON-OVAL [SITUATION ROOM] COORDINATION.
    FISA [FULL] BRINGS DOWN THE HOUSE [WH].
    Q

    So yeah that's a lot to unpack there.



    Where's Kirkland? Shouldn't he be around telling us that Trump's days are numbered and Mueller is right on his tail and Rosenstein ain't far behind? He's been on radio silence for quite some time.
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 01-29-2017, 10:15 PM
  2. Trump In
    By denilson200 in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 11-19-2016, 07:29 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-16-2016, 04:05 PM
  4. Donald Trump......
    By TitoFan in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 11-14-2012, 11:53 PM
  5. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-26-2006, 11:46 PM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing