Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  90
Likes Likes:  678
Dislikes Dislikes:  83
Page 149 of 294 FirstFirst ... 4999139147148149150151159199249 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,235 of 4404

Thread: Today in Trump

Share/Bookmark
  1. #2221
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,190
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1675
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    @Kirkland Laing when did trumps anti Semitic speeches radicalize someone to shoot a synagogue?

    OK so you've conceded the point on the pipe bomber terrorist. Now your argument appears to be well show me Trump is directly responsible for every single act of white supremacist terrorism in America.

    The guy shot a synagogue up because he's convinced that Jewish people have been funding brown people to come to America and take over the country and specifically this recent caravan. Trump has been the main guy accusing these desperate people of being an invasion, sending troops to the border and so on. Trump has used antisemitic campaigning since 2015. His last advert beforre the 2016 election featured a number of prominent Jews and the claim that these globalists were destroying America. He's linked the Clintons to them endlessly too. He's praised Nazis ffs. There's been a massive increase in antisemitic attacks and violence over the past few years and it's all odwn to him.

    It's a global power structure that is responsible for the economic decisions that have robbed our working class, stripped our country of its wealth, and put that money into the pockets of a handful large corporations and political entities. Just look at what this corrupt establishment has done to our cities like Detroit, Flint, Michigan, and rural towns in Pennsylvania, Ohio, North Carolina, and all across our country. Take a look at what's going on. They've stripped away these towns bare, and raided the wealth for themselves, and taken our jobs away, out of our country, never to return unless I'm elected president.
    The Clinton Machine is at the center of this power structure. We've seen this first hand in the Wikileaks documents, in which Hillary Clinton meets in secret with international banks, to plot the destruction of U.S. sovereignty in order to enrich these global interest powers, her special interest friends, and her donors.
    So true. Honestly, she should be locked up. She should be.
    He's now got prominent members of the GOP at it as well:

    “I tend to believe it,” Chuck Grassley said when asked if he believed Soros was paying the Kavanaugh protesters. “I believe it fits into his attack mode that he has and how he uses his billions and billions of resources.”

    https://twitter.com/GlennThrush/stat...24149090115585

    What a disgusting shower of sewerage.
    Wtf did I concede? When? You are a perfect puppet for the media
    So you're not making any argument either over the pipe bomber or the synagogue shooter. Both the latest examples of right wing terrorism, by far the largest killer of and biggest danger to Americans of all the various strains of terrorism, are inspired by the current occupant of the White House, a man who has radicalised a significant number of dangerous individuals who will doubtless make more attacks in the future.

  2. #2222
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,190
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1675
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Oh and there's this:

    https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...source=twitter

    There's apparently going to be an attempt tomorrow to smear Mueller with some sexual assault allegations. Some of the people behind the Seth Rich shamefulness are behind it. If you want to know whether Mueller actually has anything on Trump this kind stunt is all the proof you need.

  3. #2223
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    13,932
    Mentioned
    628 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    @Kirkland Laing when did trumps anti Semitic speeches radicalize someone to shoot a synagogue?

    OK so you've conceded the point on the pipe bomber terrorist. Now your argument appears to be well show me Trump is directly responsible for every single act of white supremacist terrorism in America.

    The guy shot a synagogue up because he's convinced that Jewish people have been funding brown people to come to America and take over the country and specifically this recent caravan. Trump has been the main guy accusing these desperate people of being an invasion, sending troops to the border and so on. Trump has used antisemitic campaigning since 2015. His last advert beforre the 2016 election featured a number of prominent Jews and the claim that these globalists were destroying America. He's linked the Clintons to them endlessly too. He's praised Nazis ffs. There's been a massive increase in antisemitic attacks and violence over the past few years and it's all odwn to him.

    It's a global power structure that is responsible for the economic decisions that have robbed our working class, stripped our country of its wealth, and put that money into the pockets of a handful large corporations and political entities. Just look at what this corrupt establishment has done to our cities like Detroit, Flint, Michigan, and rural towns in Pennsylvania, Ohio, North Carolina, and all across our country. Take a look at what's going on. They've stripped away these towns bare, and raided the wealth for themselves, and taken our jobs away, out of our country, never to return unless I'm elected president.
    The Clinton Machine is at the center of this power structure. We've seen this first hand in the Wikileaks documents, in which Hillary Clinton meets in secret with international banks, to plot the destruction of U.S. sovereignty in order to enrich these global interest powers, her special interest friends, and her donors.
    So true. Honestly, she should be locked up. She should be.
    He's now got prominent members of the GOP at it as well:

    “I tend to believe it,” Chuck Grassley said when asked if he believed Soros was paying the Kavanaugh protesters. “I believe it fits into his attack mode that he has and how he uses his billions and billions of resources.”

    https://twitter.com/GlennThrush/stat...24149090115585

    What a disgusting shower of sewerage.
    Wtf did I concede? When? You are a perfect puppet for the media
    So you're not making any argument either over the pipe bomber or the synagogue shooter. Both the latest examples of right wing terrorism, by far the largest killer of and biggest danger to Americans of all the various strains of terrorism, are inspired by the current occupant of the White House, a man who has radicalised a significant number of dangerous individuals who will doubtless make more attacks in the future.
    Argument? Is your argument trump is responsible for what they did?

  4. #2224
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    9,157
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    517
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    So you're not making any argument either over the pipe bomber or the synagogue shooter. Both the latest examples of right wing terrorism, by far the largest killer of and biggest danger to Americans of all the various strains of terrorism, are inspired by the current occupant of the White House, a man who has radicalised a significant number of dangerous individuals who will doubtless make more attacks in the future.
    No. The white supremacist shooter at the Pittsburgh synagogue hated Trump.







    Trump is not against black people:




  5. #2225
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    59,004
    Mentioned
    518 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2998
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    The tangled mess of bullshit you've weaved into your narrative is oddly impressive yet pathetic at the same time. It's impressive you took so much time and effort to make the charge you've made, and it's pathetic in how wrong it is....I mean PATENTLY ABSURDLY WRONG.


    Both the Synagogue Shooter and the guy sending "bombs" are nutjobs everyone can understand that. When James Hodgkinson shot up the GOP Congressmen on that baseball field, people weren't saying "Well Bernie Sanders' rhetoric did this...it's all on Bernie" yet you pussies want to turn on Donald Trump who has been extremely good to Israel and Jews in general....his family is Jewish, his daughter is married to Jared Kushner who couldn't be MORE Jewish and she converted and their offspring are being raised........wait for it....wait for it.......JEWISH.


    So yeah it's pretty fucking dishonest for you to come at any Trump supporter with this horseshit.


    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing
    He's praised Nazis ffs.
    100% Guarantee you that you're talking about Charlottesville when the mainstream media ASSUMED his "There are good people on each side" was meant for those marching with torches and not people who didn't want historic statues torn down for no good God damned reason. You're either willfully ignorant or just a jackass, and having interacted with you before I know full well you're a jackass.

    Are Jews funding migrants? YES, yes they are....but also Christians are funding migrants. And as for THIS migrant "caravan" it's Libre the political party from Honduras aided by Venezuela and Cuba and others....I wouldn't be shocked if George Soros was among those pushing money behind it. Soros is for open borders, he is for mass migration, what is his end game? That would be nice to get an answer to, but he doesn't give answers he gives orders.

    You STILL believe the Clinton Foundation is 100% clean? Tell that to Haiti because they're still waiting on the aid that was promised to them in good faith.....but Chelsea DID get a multimillion dollar wedding and after The Clinton's said they left the White House in debt....they stole the fucking silverware from the White House as well which shows you how classy they are. Give me a fucking break.

    I've watched that "Anti-Semitic" advertisement....that's all you have? A few people who don't have America's best interests at heart who HAPPEN to be Jewish appear in the ad and that's what the new version of 'Triumph of the Will'? You're a JOKE...George Soros did the work of the Nazis and called it "The best time of my life" but no no it's Trump casually pointing out that NAFTA and the Federal Reserve Bank aren't int he best interests of the American people, THAT is Anti-Semitic.


    Glenn Thrush is a Democrat lickspittle, he is a punk bitch who wouldn't know what the fuck to write if the head Commissar from Democrat HQ didn't fucking feed it to him. None of the mainstream media press think for themselves, they follow orders. Like Donna Brazile followed orders to give Hillary debate questions, like the media covered up her ill health instead of answering easy questions about why she'd cough and hack and collapse on a whim.


    Kavanaugh protesters WERE paid
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-organization/

    But that's cool no need to remove your head from your asshole to see what is blatantly obvious.
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  6. #2226
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    59,004
    Mentioned
    518 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2998
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Oh and there's this:

    https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...source=twitter

    There's apparently going to be an attempt tomorrow to smear Mueller with some sexual assault allegations. Some of the people behind the Seth Rich shamefulness are behind it. If you want to know whether Mueller actually has anything on Trump this kind stunt is all the proof you need.
    Mueller has had and will continue to have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING


    If he had ANYTHING at all he would have trotted it out because the Democrats need it to get something other than the blue balls they'll have when they don't win jack shit.
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  7. #2227
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    59,004
    Mentioned
    518 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2998
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    You know Obama's biggest scandal was when he wore that tan suit





    5 freed from Gitmo in exchange for Bergdahl join Taliban’s political office in Qatar
    https://www.militarytimes.com/news/y...Socialflow+MIL
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  8. #2228
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Ex'way to your Skull
    Posts
    25,024
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Robert Mueller is the phoniest most hypocritical I have ever seen.

  9. #2229
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,190
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1675
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    @Kirkland Laing when did trumps anti Semitic speeches radicalize someone to shoot a synagogue?

    OK so you've conceded the point on the pipe bomber terrorist. Now your argument appears to be well show me Trump is directly responsible for every single act of white supremacist terrorism in America.

    The guy shot a synagogue up because he's convinced that Jewish people have been funding brown people to come to America and take over the country and specifically this recent caravan. Trump has been the main guy accusing these desperate people of being an invasion, sending troops to the border and so on. Trump has used antisemitic campaigning since 2015. His last advert beforre the 2016 election featured a number of prominent Jews and the claim that these globalists were destroying America. He's linked the Clintons to them endlessly too. He's praised Nazis ffs. There's been a massive increase in antisemitic attacks and violence over the past few years and it's all odwn to him.

    It's a global power structure that is responsible for the economic decisions that have robbed our working class, stripped our country of its wealth, and put that money into the pockets of a handful large corporations and political entities. Just look at what this corrupt establishment has done to our cities like Detroit, Flint, Michigan, and rural towns in Pennsylvania, Ohio, North Carolina, and all across our country. Take a look at what's going on. They've stripped away these towns bare, and raided the wealth for themselves, and taken our jobs away, out of our country, never to return unless I'm elected president.
    The Clinton Machine is at the center of this power structure. We've seen this first hand in the Wikileaks documents, in which Hillary Clinton meets in secret with international banks, to plot the destruction of U.S. sovereignty in order to enrich these global interest powers, her special interest friends, and her donors.
    So true. Honestly, she should be locked up. She should be.
    He's now got prominent members of the GOP at it as well:

    “I tend to believe it,” Chuck Grassley said when asked if he believed Soros was paying the Kavanaugh protesters. “I believe it fits into his attack mode that he has and how he uses his billions and billions of resources.”

    https://twitter.com/GlennThrush/stat...24149090115585

    What a disgusting shower of sewerage.
    Wtf did I concede? When? You are a perfect puppet for the media
    So you're not making any argument either over the pipe bomber or the synagogue shooter. Both the latest examples of right wing terrorism, by far the largest killer of and biggest danger to Americans of all the various strains of terrorism, are inspired by the current occupant of the White House, a man who has radicalised a significant number of dangerous individuals who will doubtless make more attacks in the future.
    Argument? Is your argument trump is responsible for what they did?
    He definitely bears some responsibility.


    Until 2016, Cesar Altieri Sayoc Jr.’s life on social media looked unremarkable. On his Facebook page, he posted photos of decadent meals, gym workouts, scantily clad women and sports games — the stereotypical trappings of middle-age masculinity.
    But that year, Mr. Sayoc’s social media presence took on a darker and more partisan tone. He opened a new Twitter account and began posting links to sensational right-wing news stories, adding captions like “Clinton busted exposed rigging entire election.” On Facebook, his anodyne posts gave way to a feed overflowing with pro-Donald Trump images, news stories about Muslims and the Islamic State, far-fetched conspiracy theories and clips from Fox News broadcasts.
    By the time he was arrested in Florida on Friday, charged with sending pipe bombs to at least a dozen of President Trump’s critics, Mr. Sayoc appeared to fit the all-too-familiar profile of a modern extremist, radicalized online and sucked into a vortex of partisan furor. In recent weeks, he had posted violent fantasies and threats against several people to whom pipe bombs were addressed, including Representative Maxine Waters, a California Democrat, and former Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. His vehicle, a white van plastered with right-wing slogans, came to resemble a Facebook feed on wheels.
    “He went from posting pictures of women, real estate, dining and cars to posting pictures of ISIS, guns and people in jail,” said Jonathan Albright, the research director for Columbia University’s Tow Center for Digital Journalism. “It’s a remarkable change.”


    https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/27/t...k-twitter.html

  10. #2230
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,190
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1675
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    So you're not making any argument either over the pipe bomber or the synagogue shooter. Both the latest examples of right wing terrorism, by far the largest killer of and biggest danger to Americans of all the various strains of terrorism, are inspired by the current occupant of the White House, a man who has radicalised a significant number of dangerous individuals who will doubtless make more attacks in the future.
    No. The white supremacist shooter at the Pittsburgh synagogue hated Trump.







    Trump is not against black people:



    It's a politician kissing a baby photograph. The oldest photo op in the political world. He doesn't like renting properties to them, does he?

  11. #2231
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,190
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1675
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    The tangled mess of bullshit you've weaved into your narrative is oddly impressive yet pathetic at the same time. It's impressive you took so much time and effort to make the charge you've made, and it's pathetic in how wrong it is....I mean PATENTLY ABSURDLY WRONG.


    Both the Synagogue Shooter and the guy sending "bombs" are nutjobs everyone can understand that. When James Hodgkinson shot up the GOP Congressmen on that baseball field, people weren't saying "Well Bernie Sanders' rhetoric did this...it's all on Bernie" yet you pussies want to turn on Donald Trump who has been extremely good to Israel and Jews in general....his family is Jewish, his daughter is married to Jared Kushner who couldn't be MORE Jewish and she converted and their offspring are being raised........wait for it....wait for it.......JEWISH.


    So yeah it's pretty fucking dishonest for you to come at any Trump supporter with this horseshit.


    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing
    He's praised Nazis ffs.
    100% Guarantee you that you're talking about Charlottesville when the mainstream media ASSUMED his "There are good people on each side" was meant for those marching with torches and not people who didn't want historic statues torn down for no good God damned reason. You're either willfully ignorant or just a jackass, and having interacted with you before I know full well you're a jackass.

    Are Jews funding migrants? YES, yes they are....but also Christians are funding migrants. And as for THIS migrant "caravan" it's Libre the political party from Honduras aided by Venezuela and Cuba and others....I wouldn't be shocked if George Soros was among those pushing money behind it. Soros is for open borders, he is for mass migration, what is his end game? That would be nice to get an answer to, but he doesn't give answers he gives orders.

    You STILL believe the Clinton Foundation is 100% clean? Tell that to Haiti because they're still waiting on the aid that was promised to them in good faith.....but Chelsea DID get a multimillion dollar wedding and after The Clinton's said they left the White House in debt....they stole the fucking silverware from the White House as well which shows you how classy they are. Give me a fucking break.

    I've watched that "Anti-Semitic" advertisement....that's all you have? A few people who don't have America's best interests at heart who HAPPEN to be Jewish appear in the ad and that's what the new version of 'Triumph of the Will'? You're a JOKE...George Soros did the work of the Nazis and called it "The best time of my life" but no no it's Trump casually pointing out that NAFTA and the Federal Reserve Bank aren't int he best interests of the American people, THAT is Anti-Semitic.


    Glenn Thrush is a Democrat lickspittle, he is a punk bitch who wouldn't know what the fuck to write if the head Commissar from Democrat HQ didn't fucking feed it to him. None of the mainstream media press think for themselves, they follow orders. Like Donna Brazile followed orders to give Hillary debate questions, like the media covered up her ill health instead of answering easy questions about why she'd cough and hack and collapse on a whim.


    Kavanaugh protesters WERE paid
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...-organization/

    But that's cool no need to remove your head from your asshole to see what is blatantly obvious.
    Look Lyle, I leave the bullshit up to you. The endless crazy conspiracy theories are all yours. And you've just rehashed stuff here that has already been explained to you but has fallen off your shamefully tiny little shelf. Except for the Soros stuff. That's new. You can't explain why somebody who would like to see the Democrats win in November would fund an immigrant caravan that's the exact best thing to drive up turnout with Republican voters but you can make a bunch of classic antisemitic accusations about him. He has an ulterior motive with immigration and so on. And he worked for the Nazis! Except he was eight years old when the war broke out. Fourteen when it ended.

    And Gateway pundit links. Spectacular.

  12. #2232
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,190
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1675
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Oh and there's this:

    https://www.theatlantic.com/politics...source=twitter

    There's apparently going to be an attempt tomorrow to smear Mueller with some sexual assault allegations. Some of the people behind the Seth Rich shamefulness are behind it. If you want to know whether Mueller actually has anything on Trump this kind stunt is all the proof you need.
    Mueller has had and will continue to have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING


    If he had ANYTHING at all he would have trotted it out because the Democrats need it to get something other than the blue balls they'll have when they don't win jack shit.
    It's a criminal investigation Lyle. It's not political. Mueller will issue indictments when they're ready to go, not for any political reason. And he's given plea bargain deals to Trump's NSA, the third most powerful job in the country, Trump's campaign manager, replacement campaign manager and various other officials. They can only get plea deals if they have information that can be used to charge other people with crimes.

    By the way Lyle Mueller is a geniune American hero. He's a blue blooded guy who could have developed "bone spurs" and dodged the war with half a dozen deferments like Trump but instead he volunteered to join the Marines and went off and won a chest full of medals, served another tour over there and came back and devoted his life to public service. He could have made millions in the private sector and turned it all down to serve his country. After he's finished his investigation he won't hold a press conference, won't go on TV, won't write a book or say anything in public about the investigation. He'll quietly go back to doing what he was doing before he took this investigation on. In this day and age with the horrific shower of shit you have running politics and business he's a fucking unicorn and he puts all those loudmouth crazy bullshitting frauds and conmen to shame.

  13. #2233
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Ex'way to your Skull
    Posts
    25,024
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Lyle is on track to eclipse Alex Jones by the spring of 2019. #QKabong

  14. #2234
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,190
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1675
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Muslim groups have raised over $180,000 to help Pittsburgh synagogue shooting victims. "We're just repaying the favor," says Wasi Mohamed of the Islamic Center for Pittsburgh, who noted Muslims have felt similar support from the community in the past.

    https://twitter.com/CNN/status/1057396729501364226


    Convicted Anti-Muslim Plotter Wants Leniency Because Of Trump Rhetoric

    A Kansas man convicted of plotting to blow up an apartment building home to Muslim refugees during the 2016 election wants a federal judge to consider President Trump’s inflammatory rhetoric during his sentencing this week.
    Patrick Eugene Stein, an avid supporter of Trump and member of the Crusaders militia group, faces life in prison for his role in the plot.
    In a remarkable sentencing memo filed in U.S. District Court in Kansas on Monday and first reported by HuffPost, attorneys James Pratt and Michael Shultz asked that their client receive a 15-year sentence. They say Trump’s comments on the campaign trail should be seen as the “backdrop” for Stein’s actions.


    https://talkingpointsmemo.com/muckra...trump-rhetoric

    And this is spectacular. Gateway Pundit writer books himself some quality time with FBI investigators. How fucking dumb do you have to be to try and frame Robert Mueller?

    https://twitter.com/AricToler/status...52982768074753

    NBC News contacted this Jacob Wohl idiot and he denied having anything to do with this intel firm despite all the evidence. Then NBC asked him why the phone number for the firm went to a voicemail account registered to his mother and he put the phone down. In the original document which was published on Gateway Pundit this intel firm has evidence that Mueller committed a rape in NYC but on that day he was actually doing jury service in DC. And the whole period of time they've alleged Mueller committed whatever crimes he had a permanent security detail of FBI agents. This is not going to go well for whichever fuckwits dreamed this up.







  15. #2235
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    59,004
    Mentioned
    518 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2998
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    It's a criminal investigation Lyle. It's not political. Mueller will issue indictments when they're ready to go, not for any political reason. And he's given plea bargain deals to Trump's NSA, the third most powerful job in the country, Trump's campaign manager, replacement campaign manager and various other officials. They can only get plea deals if they have information that can be used to charge other people with crimes.

    By the way Lyle Mueller is a geniune American hero. He's a blue blooded guy who could have developed "bone spurs" and dodged the war with half a dozen deferments like Trump but instead he volunteered to join the Marines and went off and won a chest full of medals, served another tour over there and came back and devoted his life to public service. He could have made millions in the private sector and turned it all down to serve his country. After he's finished his investigation he won't hold a press conference, won't go on TV, won't write a book or say anything in public about the investigation. He'll quietly go back to doing what he was doing before he took this investigation on. In this day and age with the horrific shower of shit you have running politics and business he's a fucking unicorn and he puts all those loudmouth crazy bullshitting frauds and conmen to shame.
    "It's not political I super swear!!!!!"....sing yourself another lullaby. Mueller and Rosenstein combined times one thousand have less than nothing. They had over zealous sheister lawyers like Andrew Weissman who bullshit their way into positions where they try to turn folks on each other when there's 0 to turn on and then get shut the fuck down 9-0 by the Supreme Court like what happened with Andersen Accounting. General Michael Flynn is INNOCENT, he pleaded guilty because defending himself was costing big money...even some who oppose Trump don't know why Flynn was attacked by these maggots. Carter Page, was an in for FISA taps on everyone in Trump's camp and guess what, still a big fat goose egg from that. George Papadopolous was an entrapment job and let me tell you, when THAT unfolds it's not Trump who will be worried, it's England and Alexander Downer who will be worried because THEY stuck their fucking noses in our election.


    I'm sorry after Bill Clinton's draft dodging was pooh poohed I'm not listening to a single PEEP from your end on draft dodging. You don't get to have it both ways, maybe int he past you did, but not anymore.


    You speak of bullshit and conmen and what you wanted Hillary as President? Yeah I take you REAL seriously. Pack it up Kirk, you're done
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 01-29-2017, 10:15 PM
  2. Trump In
    By denilson200 in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 11-19-2016, 07:29 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-16-2016, 04:05 PM
  4. Donald Trump......
    By TitoFan in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 11-14-2012, 11:53 PM
  5. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-26-2006, 11:46 PM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing