Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  90
Likes Likes:  678
Dislikes Dislikes:  83
Page 169 of 294 FirstFirst ... 69119159167168169170171179219269 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,535 of 4404

Thread: Today in Trump

Share/Bookmark
  1. #2521
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,190
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1675
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    So is Kirkland saying that black people are too stupid to get photo ID so need some kind of exception? This sounds racist.

    Lyle is right. Proud boys are rude, but hardly a an extremist hate group. Basically they believe when a thug harrasses you kick them in the balls. Sounds fair.

    Trump impeached? Thought not.
    Where did I say that?

  2. #2522
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,190
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1675
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Sorry for the back to back posts but there's a lot of info rolling out recently....like how when Hillary was interviewed by the FBI she had 9 lawyers with her (and aide Cheryl Mills who she said was another of her lawyers) and when General Michael Flynn was "interviewed"...


    Memo: FBI recommended Michael Flynn not have lawyer present during interview, did not warn of false statement consequences
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...form=hootsuite
    ...In addition, FBI officials, along with the two agents who interviewed Flynn, decided specifically not to warn him that there would be penalties for making false statements because the agents wanted to ensure that Flynn was "relaxed" during the session.


    ...The message of the sentencing memo is clear: Flynn, his lawyers suggest, was surprised, rushed, not warned of the context or seriousness of the questioning, and discouraged from having a lawyer present.



    Hmmm, well I mean OBVIOUSLY this signals Russian Collusion and not another fuck up from the FBI who was attempting to steer a certain form of justice, certainly not one that was true or pure.
    Can you remember what you were saying about Flynn a couple of weeks ago? It's fallen off your little shelf, hasn't it.

    http://www.saddoboxing.com/boxingfor...01#post1501901

    A couple of weeks ago he was innocent, now you're complaining that he wasn't told that lying to the FBI is a crime. Once again Lyle this is a plea bargain. Flynn has pled guilty to one sample charge and cooperated with Mueller to avoid a whole bunch of other charges. He's given Mueller and other prosecutors nineteen separate interviews about Trump and his dealing swith him, probably over a hundred hours of testimony, and also handed over thousands of documents. With all that cooperation he should avoid jail time.

    Flynn, Cohen, Manafort, Gates and all the other cooperators are suddenly the least of Trump's worries though. Now he's going to be investigated by the New York state AG. Trump can't pardon himself or be pardoned for any state crimes they may turn up. Seeing as literally every fucking person around Trump is a criminal it's basically a matter of time till the indictments start piling up. The minute Trump leaves office he's going to be facing a whole raft of criminal charges that he can't dodge:


    New York Attorney Gen.-elect Letitia James says she plans to launch sweeping investigations into President Donald Trump, his family and "anyone" in his circle who may have violated the law once she settles into her new job next month.
    "We will use every area of the law to investigate President Trump and his business transactions and that of his family as well," James, a Democrat, told NBC News in her first extensive interview since she was elected last month.
    James outlined some of the probes she intends to pursue with regard to the president, his businesses and his family members. They include:

    • Any potential illegalities involving Trump's real estate holdings in New York, highlighting a New York Times investigation published in October into the president's finances.
    • The June 2016 Trump Tower meeting with a Russian official.
    • Examine government subsidies Trump received, which were also the subject of Times investigative work.
    • Whether he is in violation of the emoluments clause in the U.S. Constitution through his New York businesses.
    • Continue to probe the Trump Foundation.

    "We want to investigate anyone in his orbit who has, in fact, violated the law," said James, who was endorsed by New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo.
    James campaigned on passing a bill to change New York's double jeopardy laws with an eye on possible pardons coming out of the White House. James told NBC News she wants to be able to pursue state charges against anyone the president were to pardon over federal charges or convictions and whose alleged crimes took place in the state. Under current New York law, she might not be able to do that.
    "I think within the first 100 days this bill will be passed," she said, adding, "It is a priority because I have concerns with respect to the possibility that this administration might pardon some individuals who might face some criminal charges, but I do not want them to be immune from state charges."
    She's also enlisting help from some prosecutorial heavy hitters, like former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch, as a part of her transition to help her identify important hires for her office with an eye on bringing in experts for its Trump-related investigations.



    New York Attorney Gen.-elect Letitia James, who takes office next month and is planning extensive probes of President Donald Trump and his family members.

  3. #2523
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    59,004
    Mentioned
    518 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2998
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    OK so Kirkland is fine with the FBI attempting to railroad someone for this crazy conspiracy that the Russians won the election for Trump....fine.

    I wish you and Letitia James all the best of luck.
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  4. #2524
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    9,157
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    517
    Cool Clicks

  5. #2525
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    59,004
    Mentioned
    518 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2998
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Clinton Whistleblowers: Thursday’s Public Hearing to Reveal “Explosive” Information
    https://saraacarter.com/clinton-whis...e-information/
    A trove of documents on the Clinton Foundation alleging possible pay for play and tax evasion have been turned over to the FBI and IRS by several investigative whistleblowers, who will be testifying in an open hearing before the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee Thursday, according to the committee and lawmakers.

    Roughly 6,000 documents that are expected to reveal the nearly two year investigation by the whistleblowers with a private firm called MDA Analytics LLC, which allegedly turned over the documents more than a year and half ago to the IRS, according to John Solomon, who first published the report last week in The Hill.

    The whistleblowers are former federal criminal investigators, who allege that the Clinton Foundation was “engaged in illegal activities and may be liable for millions of dollars in delinquent taxes and penalties,” according to Solomon.

    The Department of Justice and the FBI’s Little Rock, Ark. field office, which is believed to be investigating the foundation, have allegedly obtained the documentation from the whistleblowers as well, according to lawmakers who’ve spoken with the whistleblowers.

    Clinton Foundation officials could not be immediately reached for comment

    However, a former whistleblower, who has spoke with agents from the Little Rock FBI field office last year and worked for years as an undercover informant collecting information on Russia’s nuclear energy industry for the bureau, noted his enormous frustration with the DOJ and FBI. He describes as a two-tiered justice system that failed to actively investigate the information he provided years ago on the Clinton Foundation and Russia’s dangerous meddling with the U.S. nuclear industry and energy industry during the Obama administration.

    William D. Campbell’s story was first published by this reporter in 2017. He turned over more than 5,000 documents and detailed daily briefs to the bureau when he served as a confidential informant reporting on Russia’s nuclear giant Rosatom. Campbell worked as an energy consultant, gaining the trust of Russians and providing significant insight into Russia’s strategic plans to gain global dominance in the uranium industry. He reported on Russian’s intentions to build a closer relationship with Obama administration officials, to include then Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, as reported. The documents he turned over to the DOJ, which were reviewed by this news site, showed Campbell had also provided highly sensitive information both related to the uranium case, as well as other intelligence matters, since 2006.

    Special Counsel Robert Mueller was the director of the FBI at the time Campbell was a confidential informant and according to Campbell the information was briefed to Mueller by his FBI handlers.

    “(Mueller) received the documents, copies of which I still have, over a period of years and ignored a national security threat to the United States because of his political preference,” said Campbell, who said he is frustrated that the investigation into the Clinton Foundation and the other information he provided was apparently ignored years ago.

    “These men were in charge of transport of nuclear materials (inside the United States) while committing criminal activity here in the United States and signing major US utility contracts,” said Campbell, referring to the information he provided the FBI on the American company Transportation Logistics International, also known as TLI, was the primary transport company for Russian enriched uranium sold to the United States.

    “One tea cup of what they were transporting both domestically and abroad could close down Wall Street or Washington,” Campbell warned. “(Mueller) ignored and delayed their arrests over years while I was risking my life undercover and interacting with these (Vladimir) Putin appointees both here in the United States and overseas.”




    Mmmmm...feels good man
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  6. #2526
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    13,932
    Mentioned
    628 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    It's specifically targeting black voters because a lot of them don't have ID.
    And there you have it folks the bigotry of low expectations on display for all to see. Bravo Kirkland, you're SUCH the champion for them, they can't speak or do for themselves, so lucky they are for as great a champion as you


    I think the law is specifically targeting VOTERS in general because not 1 fucking person is expected to produce something not expected of another.
    I'm going to go with the Supreme Court's view on this.

    And also the view of lawyers representing North Carolina in a court case concerning their voter laws. Here they are admitting in court that North Carolina shut down Sunday voting because counties with high levels of Sunday voting were disproportionately black:



    https://twitter.com/haroldpollack/st...57219899617280

    and


    The decision overturned a district court ruling upholding the state voter ID law. Writing for the 4th Circuit, Judge Diana Gribbon called the prior decision “erroneous”:
    Socioeconomic disparities establish that no mere “preference” led African Americans to disproportionately use early voting, same-day registration, out-of-precinct voting, and preregistration. Nor does preference lead African Americans to disproportionately lack acceptable photo ID. Yet the district court refused to make the inference that undeniably flows from the disparities it found many African Americans in North Carolina experienced. Registration and voting tools may be a simple “preference” for many white North Carolinians, but for many African Americans, they are a necessity.
    According to Gribbon, the 4th Circuit court concluded “that the General Assembly would not have eliminated same-day registration entirely but for its disproportionate impact on African Americans,” and said that parts of the law amounted to solutions in search of a problem:
    The only clear factor linking these various “reforms” is their impact on African American voters. The record thus makes obvious that the “problem” the majority in the General Assembly sought to remedy was emerging support for the minority party. Identifying and restricting the ways African Americans vote was an easy and effective way to do so. We therefore must conclude that race constituted a but-for cause of SL 2013-381, in violation of the Constitutional and statutory prohibitions on intentional discrimination.


    and a whole bunch of Republicans in various different states admitting their voter laws are to target minority voters here:

    https://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/17/u...ical-gain.html




    Kirk, my state has voter ID. I must show ID to vote. Why is that ok and legal? In states that have no ID laws you must go up to someone who has a check list and tell them ur name and address. Why do that? Isn’t that discriminating against the homeless? You are citing cases for particular states. Do you realize 33 states, out of fifty, require some form of ID which yes, the Supreme Court ruled is perfectly fine. You are crazy and have little grasp on the US. How is it in your country Kirk? Must u show ID? I don’t know I never voted in your country you idiot


    As you can see u are cherry picking court rulings ignoring what doesn’t match your trolling. Again u refuse to use your own logic other than “ that’s racist” the cry of those who have no backing.
    Enacted
    I'm not cherry picking anything. A whole bunch of Republican politicians, lawyers acting for states run by Republicans and the entire federal court system don't agree with you on this. The fucking Supreme Court found that voter ID laws are racist. What part of this don't you understand? Why aren't you as upset with the millions of black votes that are disenfranchised every election as you are with nonexistent in person voter fraud?
    then why Kirk is it fine in over half the states. You need to look into the rulings a bit closer pal.

    Despite these alleged racist roadblocks to the ballot box, in 2008 blacks voted at a higher percentage than whites. That same year, liberal Supreme Court Justice John Paul Stevens wrote one of the majority opinions in a 6-3 case that upheld Indiana’s voter ID law, which required voters to show a photo ID — such as a driver’s license or passport — before casting their votes. Stevens recognized “flagrant examples of (voter) fraud” throughout America’s history and wrote that “not only is the risk of voter fraud real” but “it could affect the outcome of a close election.” The additional burden on voters, Stevens argued, is more than offset by “the state’s interest in counting only the votes of eligible voters.”
    Blacks also support voter ID. A 2016 Gallup poll found that 77 percent of non-whites support voter ID, nearly as high as the 81 percent of whites who support it.
    The fact that voter ID is legal and popular does not, of course, affect the view that it “suppresses” the minority vote. The George Soros-supported website ThinkProgress ran a story last year with this menacing headline: “New Study Confirms that Voter ID Laws Are Very Racist.”
    Citing research by three professors from U.C. San Diego, Michigan State and Bucknell University, the article says: “turnout among Hispanic voters is ‘7.1 percentage points lower in general elections and 5.3 points lower in primaries’ in states with strict voter ID laws. The laws also reduce turnout among African-American and Asian-American voters. White turnout, according to their study, is ‘largely unaffected.'”
    Case closed? Not exactly.
    A follow-up study by researchers from Yale, Stanford and the University of Pennsylvania found no evidence that voter ID laws have a statistically significant impact on voter turnout. This study examined the methodology and conclusions of the previous study. Its researchers wrote: “Widespread concern that voter identification laws suppress turnout among racial and ethnic minorities has made empirical evaluations of these laws crucial. But problems with administrative records and survey data impede such evaluations. … We show that the results of the paper are a product of data inaccuracies (and) the presented evidence does not support the stated conclusion … When errors are corrected, one can recover positive, negative or null estimates of the effect of voter ID laws on turnout, precluding firm conclusions.”
    In other words, the data do not support the notion that the “brown-brown” are too dumb, too lazy or otherwise incapable of obtaining the necessary identification to vote.



    You are too thick to answer my question why are some races to dumb to get ID which, by law, we are supposed to have as we are in public. Use your own words
    Last edited by walrus; 12-14-2018 at 11:04 AM.

  7. #2527
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    13,932
    Mentioned
    628 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    So Kirk since more states have voted ID laws than don’t, does that mean the majority of states are racist?

  8. #2528
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    59,004
    Mentioned
    518 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2998
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Kirkland's favorite NEWS source


    It’s ridiculous that it’s unconstitutional for Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez to run for president
    https://www.vox.com/2018/12/12/18134...-aoc-president
    Immigrants, young people, and everyone else should be allowed to run.

    Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is the biggest star in the Democratic Party, and she has been ever since she unseated Rep. Joe Crowley in a surprise primary upset in May. That her win didn’t, in the final analysis, launch a wave of leftist primary victories only goes to show what a phenomenon she personally is.

    Not everyone shares her brand of politics, of course, but her constituency has exploded beyond the initial set of ideologues who powered the challenge to Crowley because of her incredible wit, charisma, social media savvy, and basic political smarts.






    Miss "The unemployment rate is low because everybody has 2 jobs" and Matthew Yglesias bleeding heart that he is thinks it's mean and bad that the rules are as they are and he wants to change them....typical idiot Democrat. Yeah let's let a fucking 29 year old bartender run the free world....


    Honestly I'd LOVE for her to run so everyone can see what a fucking retard she is.
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  9. #2529
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    59,004
    Mentioned
    518 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2998
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    And AGAIN from Kirk's favorite NEWS source...




    Obamacare enrollment is almost over and sign-ups are lagging
    https://www.vox.com/2018/12/7/181305...thcaregov-2019
    Obamacare sign-ups are now down 500,000, or 12 percent, from last year with just a few days of open enrollment left to go.

    Through six weeks of open enrollment this year, 4.1 million people have signed up for 2019 coverage. Last year, through six weeks, sign-ups had topped 4.7 million. Enrollment closes on December 15 in most states, so there isn’t much time to close the gap



    ....it's ALMOST like when people are allowed the opportunity to choose for themselves they do just that instead of being FORCED to buy insurance they don't care to have......amazing
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  10. #2530
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    13,932
    Mentioned
    628 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    And AGAIN from Kirk's favorite NEWS source...




    Obamacare enrollment is almost over and sign-ups are lagging
    https://www.vox.com/2018/12/7/181305...thcaregov-2019
    Obamacare sign-ups are now down 500,000, or 12 percent, from last year with just a few days of open enrollment left to go.

    Through six weeks of open enrollment this year, 4.1 million people have signed up for 2019 coverage. Last year, through six weeks, sign-ups had topped 4.7 million. Enrollment closes on December 15 in most states, so there isn’t much time to close the gap



    ....it's ALMOST like when people are allowed the opportunity to choose for themselves they do just that instead of being FORCED to buy insurance they don't care to have......amazing
    Kirk is an idiot. I don’t think he understands how each state has a Supreme Court then the federal government has a Supreme Court. He doesn’t understand state rights and how the US Supreme Court plays into that. We learn this stuff in 5th grade, I don’t have time to give him a lesson. Over 30 states have voter ID laws but Kirk says “it’s racist”

  11. #2531
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    59,004
    Mentioned
    518 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2998
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Kirk is an idiot. I don’t think he understands how each state has a Supreme Court then the federal government has a Supreme Court. He doesn’t understand state rights and how the US Supreme Court plays into that. We learn this stuff in 5th grade, I don’t have time to give him a lesson. Over 30 states have voter ID laws but Kirk says “it’s racist”
    He reads VOX and they believe EVERYTHING right of Trotsky is all the worst -ists and -isms and -phobes you can think of.

    Both Canada and Mexico have Voter ID laws meaning the United States is the largest most advanced nation in North America NOT to have voter ID. It's insanity for us to NOT have voter ID laws doubly so with this illegal immigration that overwhelmingly impacts OUR nation.
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  12. #2532
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,190
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1675
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    It's specifically targeting black voters because a lot of them don't have ID.
    And there you have it folks the bigotry of low expectations on display for all to see. Bravo Kirkland, you're SUCH the champion for them, they can't speak or do for themselves, so lucky they are for as great a champion as you


    I think the law is specifically targeting VOTERS in general because not 1 fucking person is expected to produce something not expected of another.
    I'm going to go with the Supreme Court's view on this.

    And also the view of lawyers representing North Carolina in a court case concerning their voter laws. Here they are admitting in court that North Carolina shut down Sunday voting because counties with high levels of Sunday voting were disproportionately black:



    https://twitter.com/haroldpollack/st...57219899617280

    and


    The decision overturned a district court ruling upholding the state voter ID law. Writing for the 4th Circuit, Judge Diana Gribbon called the prior decision “erroneous”:
    Socioeconomic disparities establish that no mere “preference” led African Americans to disproportionately use early voting, same-day registration, out-of-precinct voting, and preregistration. Nor does preference lead African Americans to disproportionately lack acceptable photo ID. Yet the district court refused to make the inference that undeniably flows from the disparities it found many African Americans in North Carolina experienced. Registration and voting tools may be a simple “preference” for many white North Carolinians, but for many African Americans, they are a necessity.
    According to Gribbon, the 4th Circuit court concluded “that the General Assembly would not have eliminated same-day registration entirely but for its disproportionate impact on African Americans,” and said that parts of the law amounted to solutions in search of a problem:
    The only clear factor linking these various “reforms” is their impact on African American voters. The record thus makes obvious that the “problem” the majority in the General Assembly sought to remedy was emerging support for the minority party. Identifying and restricting the ways African Americans vote was an easy and effective way to do so. We therefore must conclude that race constituted a but-for cause of SL 2013-381, in violation of the Constitutional and statutory prohibitions on intentional discrimination.


    and a whole bunch of Republicans in various different states admitting their voter laws are to target minority voters here:

    https://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/17/u...ical-gain.html




    Kirk, my state has voter ID. I must show ID to vote. Why is that ok and legal? In states that have no ID laws you must go up to someone who has a check list and tell them ur name and address. Why do that? Isn’t that discriminating against the homeless? You are citing cases for particular states. Do you realize 33 states, out of fifty, require some form of ID which yes, the Supreme Court ruled is perfectly fine. You are crazy and have little grasp on the US. How is it in your country Kirk? Must u show ID? I don’t know I never voted in your country you idiot


    As you can see u are cherry picking court rulings ignoring what doesn’t match your trolling. Again u refuse to use your own logic other than “ that’s racist” the cry of those who have no backing.
    Enacted
    I'm not cherry picking anything. A whole bunch of Republican politicians, lawyers acting for states run by Republicans and the entire federal court system don't agree with you on this. The fucking Supreme Court found that voter ID laws are racist. What part of this don't you understand? Why aren't you as upset with the millions of black votes that are disenfranchised every election as you are with nonexistent in person voter fraud?
    then why Kirk is it fine in over half the states. You need to look into the rulings a bit closer pal.

    Despite these alleged racist roadblocks to the ballot box, in 2008 blacks voted at a higher percentage than whites. That same year, liberal Supreme Court Justice John Paul Stevens wrote one of the majority opinions in a 6-3 case that upheld Indiana’s voter ID law, which required voters to show a photo ID — such as a driver’s license or passport — before casting their votes. Stevens recognized “flagrant examples of (voter) fraud” throughout America’s history and wrote that “not only is the risk of voter fraud real” but “it could affect the outcome of a close election.” The additional burden on voters, Stevens argued, is more than offset by “the state’s interest in counting only the votes of eligible voters.”
    Blacks also support voter ID. A 2016 Gallup poll found that 77 percent of non-whites support voter ID, nearly as high as the 81 percent of whites who support it.
    The fact that voter ID is legal and popular does not, of course, affect the view that it “suppresses” the minority vote. The George Soros-supported website ThinkProgress ran a story last year with this menacing headline: “New Study Confirms that Voter ID Laws Are Very Racist.”
    Citing research by three professors from U.C. San Diego, Michigan State and Bucknell University, the article says: “turnout among Hispanic voters is ‘7.1 percentage points lower in general elections and 5.3 points lower in primaries’ in states with strict voter ID laws. The laws also reduce turnout among African-American and Asian-American voters. White turnout, according to their study, is ‘largely unaffected.'”
    Case closed? Not exactly.
    A follow-up study by researchers from Yale, Stanford and the University of Pennsylvania found no evidence that voter ID laws have a statistically significant impact on voter turnout. This study examined the methodology and conclusions of the previous study. Its researchers wrote: “Widespread concern that voter identification laws suppress turnout among racial and ethnic minorities has made empirical evaluations of these laws crucial. But problems with administrative records and survey data impede such evaluations. … We show that the results of the paper are a product of data inaccuracies (and) the presented evidence does not support the stated conclusion … When errors are corrected, one can recover positive, negative or null estimates of the effect of voter ID laws on turnout, precluding firm conclusions.”
    In other words, the data do not support the notion that the “brown-brown” are too dumb, too lazy or otherwise incapable of obtaining the necessary identification to vote.



    You are too thick to answer my question why are some races to dumb to get ID which, by law, we are supposed to have as we are in public. Use your own words

    Nobody is saying that anybody is too dumb to get an ID. The reason that the federal courts sytem from the Supreme Court on down and numerous Republican politicians all admit is that black people are far less likely than white people to carry any form of ID. It's one method, like banning Sunday voting in majority black precincts, that is guaranteed to lower the number of black people who vote. It's a simple as that.

  13. #2533
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,190
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1675
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    And AGAIN from Kirk's favorite NEWS source...




    Obamacare enrollment is almost over and sign-ups are lagging
    https://www.vox.com/2018/12/7/181305...thcaregov-2019
    Obamacare sign-ups are now down 500,000, or 12 percent, from last year with just a few days of open enrollment left to go.

    Through six weeks of open enrollment this year, 4.1 million people have signed up for 2019 coverage. Last year, through six weeks, sign-ups had topped 4.7 million. Enrollment closes on December 15 in most states, so there isn’t much time to close the gap



    ....it's ALMOST like when people are allowed the opportunity to choose for themselves they do just that instead of being FORCED to buy insurance they don't care to have......amazing
    It still means millions of people have bought this health insurance despite there now being no penalty for not buying it. And the fact that the numbers are down is due to the enrollment period being cut to less than half and this not being publicised, no advertising budget this year, no money to provide staff to sign up customers and so on and so on. It's still good news that millions of people will be covered under the Obamacare act though right Lyle?

  14. #2534
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,190
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1675
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Kirk is an idiot. I don’t think he understands how each state has a Supreme Court then the federal government has a Supreme Court. He doesn’t understand state rights and how the US Supreme Court plays into that. We learn this stuff in 5th grade, I don’t have time to give him a lesson. Over 30 states have voter ID laws but Kirk says “it’s racist”
    He reads VOX and they believe EVERYTHING right of Trotsky is all the worst -ists and -isms and -phobes you can think of.

    Both Canada and Mexico have Voter ID laws meaning the United States is the largest most advanced nation in North America NOT to have voter ID. It's insanity for us to NOT have voter ID laws doubly so with this illegal immigration that overwhelmingly impacts OUR nation.

    One again there have been various national ID card/comprehensive voter regiatration database offers put on the table by Democrats over the years but the GOP don't want to know. They want the current set of laws and to add to them in order to, and I quote the SCOTUS here, "surgically target" black and minority voteers and suppress their vote totals. It's absolutely shameful Lyle.

    Oh and I read a whole variety of news sources. What I don't do is belive a load of crazy conspiracy shit like you. You believe a load of fucking lunatic stuff Lyle. Hillary Clinton running paedophile rings out of pizza shops. Q anon. You have zero ability to criticise anybody for reading actual informative news sites you fucking nutcase.
    Last edited by Kirkland Laing; 12-14-2018 at 04:45 PM.

  15. #2535
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,190
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1675
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    OK so Kirkland is fine with the FBI attempting to railroad someone for this crazy conspiracy that the Russians won the election for Trump....fine.

    I wish you and Letitia James all the best of luck.
    The FBI aren't railroading anybody. Nobody is claiming the Russians won the election for Trump. What's being investigated is if anybody in the Trump campaign conspired with the Russians to try and affect the election.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 01-29-2017, 10:15 PM
  2. Trump In
    By denilson200 in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 11-19-2016, 07:29 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-16-2016, 04:05 PM
  4. Donald Trump......
    By TitoFan in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 11-14-2012, 11:53 PM
  5. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-26-2006, 11:46 PM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing