Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  90
Likes Likes:  678
Dislikes Dislikes:  83
Page 179 of 294 FirstFirst ... 79129169177178179180181189229279 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,685 of 4404

Thread: Today in Trump

Share/Bookmark
  1. #2671
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,190
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1676
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump





    I see The World's Greatest Negotiator had his arse handed to him by Nancy Pelosi on Friday. That's got to smart. I know narcissists like Trump and there are two characteristics they all have. They basically have two settings. One is they need to be constantly praised. The first job their staff has is to constantly praise them. The second thing is for them to avoid feeling shame or humiliation. Trump has just had the biggest humiliation of his life inflicted on him by Pelosi, who I understand has told him to put up the fee for the gaming licence himself. He will now lash out and inflict some gratuitous violence on a bunch of people who can't fight back/that his base hates. It'll be interesting to see how his base reacts to their hero getting dog walked by one of their hate figures.





    That's almost as beaten as he looked coming out of the Helsinki meeting with Putin.


    Also:

    https://twitter.com/daveweigel/statu...83509173895170

    https://twitter.com/RyanHillMI/statu...81498756247552

    https://twitter.com/jonathanvswan/st...60852554891270

    https://twitter.com/lrozen/status/1089028874439135233

  2. #2672
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,190
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1676
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    The production-weighted cash cost to create one Bitcoin averaged around $4,060 globally in the fourth quarter, according to analysts with JPMorgan Chase & Co.
    With Bitcoin itself currently trading below $3,600, that doesn’t look like such a good deal.

    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...-jpmorgan-says

    At their current rate of decline bitcoins might be worth less than dollar coins in a year or so. If market participants realise they've bought into a long con things could deteriorate much faster and this whole ridiculous thing will be over much faster. It might just be a good time for anybody owning this shit to get rid of it. If it's actually possible to sell it that is.

  3. #2673
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    9,159
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    517
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump




  4. #2674
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    9,159
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    517
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump


  5. #2675
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    13,932
    Mentioned
    628 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    The production-weighted cash cost to create one Bitcoin averaged around $4,060 globally in the fourth quarter, according to analysts with JPMorgan Chase & Co.
    With Bitcoin itself currently trading below $3,600, that doesn’t look like such a good deal.

    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...-jpmorgan-says

    At their current rate of decline bitcoins might be worth less than dollar coins in a year or so. If market participants realise they've bought into a long con things could deteriorate much faster and this whole ridiculous thing will be over much faster. It might just be a good time for anybody owning this shit to get rid of it. If it's actually possible to sell it that is.
    Dude you are over a year behind me. I sold the bulk at 19,000. I also encourage u to take a look at the crashes and rises of btc over time. It’s pure speculation I don’t recommend it to anyone but these things your posting are long past having an effect on me.

  6. #2676
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    9,159
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    517
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Deroy Murdock: The Trump-hating media are demolishing themselves

    https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/dero...ing-themselves

    When you are a jackhammer, everything looks like a broken sidewalk. This is why the Trump-hating media are demolishing themselves.

    The left’s journalists and artists are so deeply consumed by vile, vicious, venomous rage towards President Trump and his supporters that they have become incapable of clear thought.

    Just about daily, they soil themselves and stain beyond recognition the notion of a free press as a bulwark of American liberty. Instead, they humiliate themselves while aiming to “get Trump” and reverse the results of the 2016 election, which they remain too juvenile to accept, even halfway through Trump’s first term.

  7. #2677
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,190
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1676
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    The production-weighted cash cost to create one Bitcoin averaged around $4,060 globally in the fourth quarter, according to analysts with JPMorgan Chase & Co.
    With Bitcoin itself currently trading below $3,600, that doesn’t look like such a good deal.

    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...-jpmorgan-says

    At their current rate of decline bitcoins might be worth less than dollar coins in a year or so. If market participants realise they've bought into a long con things could deteriorate much faster and this whole ridiculous thing will be over much faster. It might just be a good time for anybody owning this shit to get rid of it. If it's actually possible to sell it that is.
    Dude you are over a year behind me. I sold the bulk at 19,000. I also encourage u to take a look at the crashes and rises of btc over time. It’s pure speculation I don’t recommend it to anyone but these things your posting are long past having an effect on me.
    Who was it lost a load of money investing in this nonsense? I'm sure in actual real time on this board somebody was claiming they'd invested and then they lost a lot of money. Are you sure it wasn't you?

  8. #2678
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    13,932
    Mentioned
    628 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    The production-weighted cash cost to create one Bitcoin averaged around $4,060 globally in the fourth quarter, according to analysts with JPMorgan Chase & Co.
    With Bitcoin itself currently trading below $3,600, that doesn’t look like such a good deal.

    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...-jpmorgan-says

    At their current rate of decline bitcoins might be worth less than dollar coins in a year or so. If market participants realise they've bought into a long con things could deteriorate much faster and this whole ridiculous thing will be over much faster. It might just be a good time for anybody owning this shit to get rid of it. If it's actually possible to sell it that is.
    Dude you are over a year behind me. I sold the bulk at 19,000. I also encourage u to take a look at the crashes and rises of btc over time. It’s pure speculation I don’t recommend it to anyone but these things your posting are long past having an effect on me.
    Who was it lost a load of money investing in this nonsense? I'm sure in actual real time on this board somebody was claiming they'd invested and then they lost a lot of money. Are you sure it wasn't you?
    Dude I think I’m the only one who talked about btc and I never lost money on it. Also don’t forget it is still being produced in countries where energy is cheap. I’ve known about it when it first came out was was worth under one cent. Even to this day people talk about the crash, I say what fucking crash are you talking about. Sure if you bought it at 19,000 you were hit, if you bought it at pennies or a couple hundred we are still laughing

  9. #2679
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    13,932
    Mentioned
    628 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    https://howmuch.net/articles/bitcoin-all-major-crashes

    Bitcoin has been declared dead about 50 times

  10. #2680
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    21,523
    Mentioned
    821 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1038
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Hidden Content

    "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself..."

  11. #2681
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,190
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1676
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    The state of finance/economics in America today; a bunch of bought and paid for establishment academics/economists working in the financial industry keep on doing what they're told to and unfortunately keep on being given credibility and uncritical coverage by the media despite their track record. This short piece should be read all the way to the end, even Walrus will be able to understand it and it's very informative:

    https://ritholtz.com/2019/01/return-of-the-ever-wrongs/

    In related news, from 1955:

    http://fortune.com/2012/05/06/how-to...-fortune-1955/

  12. #2682
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    13,932
    Mentioned
    628 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    A little clip from your post Kirk

    The lower tax rates, however, had an impact in the goods producing sector, with 50 percent of respondents from that sector reporting increased investments at their companies, and 20 percent saying they redirected hiring and investments to the United States from abroad.
    I see things like “84% of respondents report” who are these respondents and how big was the sample. Was it small caps, fortune 100, Fortune 500 was it tech was it a mix what the fuck was it. Why would this shit article begin with Bernakie and QE which was a ponzi we will never outlive. You basically just hopscotched over Bernakies QE to get your shot in about Trump. Plus u scared of my buddy @elkabong and I’m not one percent sure you did not commit some foul play on him.

  13. #2683
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    13,932
    Mentioned
    628 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    https://finance.yahoo.com/news/econo...131039386.html

    Here Kirk u can find some negatives here if u like as well. I don’t think you are after any truth, if u want bad trump news there is plenty of it, some of it is actually true. I thought you would have been ejaculating yourself about the swat team arresting Roger Stone, I don’t think you even mentioned it.

  14. #2684
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    9,159
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    517
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Trump hater:


  15. #2685
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    12,648
    Mentioned
    165 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1046
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Just a racist man trying to get some money from poor Cory Booker. I know he’s innocent.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 01-29-2017, 10:15 PM
  2. Trump In
    By denilson200 in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 11-19-2016, 07:29 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-16-2016, 04:05 PM
  4. Donald Trump......
    By TitoFan in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 11-14-2012, 11:53 PM
  5. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-26-2006, 11:46 PM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing