Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  89
Likes Likes:  658
Dislikes Dislikes:  83
Page 21 of 283 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 4234

Thread: Today in Trump

Share/Bookmark
  1. #301
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    21,213
    Mentioned
    792 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1027
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Taking somebody for walking in abandoned tin mine is way more Sinister and frightening than anything I have said here it is you who is the sensitive snowflake. It is you who wants to Define what is more over-the-top than what and what is more acceptable than what. The true sign of a mentally ill person deciding for others what is and what is not such and such
    "Die now and make the world a better place" that is what you just said to a fellow poster you mong. You don't take somebody for a walk in an abandoned tin mine you just wonder how they mysteriously fell into it.
    Hidden Content

    "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself..."

  2. #302
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    13,661
    Mentioned
    611 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    581
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    I would never lower myself to explain anything to a mentally ill person like beans. It's like pouring water down a bottomless pit. the sicko was born disingenuous, contrary and a deliberate troll and that is to say the absolute very least
    I might jest about taking you for a walk in the foggy moors or introducing you to treacherous cliff edges or the wealth of abandoned tin mines but I would never wish death on any poster. What a couple of snowflakes you and your boyfriend Walrus have proved to be. Bravo
    Yes beanz I'm a snowflake damn you just can't launch a good counter anymore

  3. #303
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,157
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1668
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Kirk it is rather appalling u rag on someone for putting out the figures they made. So the guy makes thirty something k a year. I know people who make more and I've been to villages in china where money did not change hands the reap and sow everything the eat and use. If u truly are loaded, and I call bullshit on that as you have made several mistakes in lingo that someone familiar with the big banks in NYC would never make. Anyway all of our paper money could be wiped out tomorrow. Maybe Brock is well prepared for the end times and his 3,000 cans of baked beans is worth more than you will ever have. How dare you
    He's saying him and his wife make $30 000 a year between them. You'd make more than that working in Burger King in NY. And he's inventing tax laws that don't exist. I have a feeling he's ***bullshitting*** but can't work out why.

    How can paper money be wiped out exactly?

  4. #304
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,157
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1668
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Insulting poor people, Kirk?
    You graduated from a business school and you're making in a week what a graduate entry level lawyer earns in an hour?


    What a judgement scumbag you are!

    Die now and make the world a better place!
    You're ***making it all up*** aren't you.

  5. #305
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Ex'way to your Skull
    Posts
    25,024
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    Insulting poor people, Kirk?
    You graduated from a business school and you're making in a week what a graduate entry level lawyer earns in an hour?


    What a judgement scumbag you are!

    Die now and make the world a better place!
    You're ***making it all up*** aren't you.
    I ressurect you now, and answer you ~NO~

  6. #306
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Ex'way to your Skull
    Posts
    25,024
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    That's the thing you ass wipe I am not going to work at Burger King in order to make that money. My career in Amerikkka sucks, I did better abroad.

  7. #307
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    13,661
    Mentioned
    611 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    581
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Kirk it is rather appalling u rag on someone for putting out the figures they made. So the guy makes thirty something k a year. I know people who make more and I've been to villages in china where money did not change hands the reap and sow everything the eat and use. If u truly are loaded, and I call bullshit on that as you have made several mistakes in lingo that someone familiar with the big banks in NYC would never make. Anyway all of our paper money could be wiped out tomorrow. Maybe Brock is well prepared for the end times and his 3,000 cans of baked beans is worth more than you will ever have. How dare you
    He's saying him and his wife make $30 000 a year between them. You'd make more than that working in Burger King in NY. And he's inventing tax laws that don't exist. I have a feeling he's ***bullshitting*** but can't work out why.

    How can paper money be wiped out exactly?
    Ah people can live on all kinds of cash levels. You are doing well on the dole dreaming of the big banks

  8. #308
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    46,725
    Mentioned
    890 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3149
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    That's the thing you ass wipe I am not going to work at Burger King in order to make that money. My career in Amerikkka sucks, I did better abroad.
    Combined you take home over 50,000 a year. Funny how you are now down to only your income. An entry level English teacher is never going to earn much money in the states anyway. That is a personal choice. You could have upgraded your skills and be working in a US college by now. It's what my friend did. Did his MA and found a job in a college back home fairly quickly.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  9. #309
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    13,661
    Mentioned
    611 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    581
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    There really are a lot of ways to make money other than feeding the Rothschilds, you gotta study shit. If I relied solely on working mans dead fiat I'd struggle as well. You gotta take risks to get ahead. See if you can see what the whales are doing and follow them

  10. #310
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    13,661
    Mentioned
    611 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    581
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    You don't need a weather man to see which way the wind blows

  11. #311
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,157
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1668
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    That's the thing you ass wipe I am not going to work at Burger King in order to make that money. My career in Amerikkka sucks, I did better abroad.
    You should get one of those high-paying Burger King gigs. They're on $15 an hour minimum which is twice what you're making with the can recycling venture. You can get as many ***free*** packets of ketchup and napkins as you can get in your pockets as well.

  12. #312
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Ex'way to your Skull
    Posts
    25,024
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    That's the thing you ass wipe I am not going to work at Burger King in order to make that money. My career in Amerikkka sucks, I did better abroad.
    You should get one of those high-paying Burger King gigs. They're on $15 an hour minimum which is twice what you're making with the can recycling venture. You can get as many ***free*** packets of ketchup and napkins as you can get in your pockets as well.
    I am about to go for one since it is $15 an hour now and I can get full time. Teaching English here you can only get part-time hours with a wide split shift almost as wide as your ass Kirkland's meaning teaching from 7:45 a.m. till about 12 noon and then you have a 6 hour wait before your second shift starts at 6 p.m. until 10 p.m. So yeah Burger King would be a much better deal at this point.

  13. #313
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    13,661
    Mentioned
    611 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    581
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Screw it brock situations are usually temporary. Who knows what will come up. You are a hustler and run all over for work. I bet things will improve, although they could always get worse

  14. #314
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Ex'way to your Skull
    Posts
    25,024
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    How hard can it be to work at Burger King flipping burgers? 15 US dollars per hour isn't bad at all that would come out to 600 US dollars per week that comes out to $2,600 per month which is way more than you can earn in Korea teaching English

  15. #315
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    13,661
    Mentioned
    611 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    581
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by brocktonblockbust View Post
    How hard can it be to work at Burger King flipping burgers? 15 US dollars per hour isn't bad at all that would come out to 600 US dollars per week that comes out to $2,600 per month which is way more than you can earn in Korea teaching English
    Any honest work is good. Send me a couple grand a month and u might get some profit

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 01-29-2017, 10:15 PM
  2. Trump In
    By denilson200 in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 11-19-2016, 07:29 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-16-2016, 04:05 PM
  4. Donald Trump......
    By TitoFan in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 11-14-2012, 11:53 PM
  5. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-26-2006, 11:46 PM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing