Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  90
Likes Likes:  678
Dislikes Dislikes:  83
Page 219 of 293 FirstFirst ... 119169209217218219220221229269 ... LastLast
Results 3,271 to 3,285 of 4392

Thread: Today in Trump

Share/Bookmark
  1. #3271
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    58,960
    Mentioned
    518 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2996
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    The FBI used images of the servers which were provided to them....let me state that again for you since you believe I'm the dense one...which were provided to them. Now Kirkland, let's say just for a hypothetical situation let's say your apartment was broken into and your security camera caught everything on tape would the FBI just accept your record of that OR would the FBI take the information directly from the system? If the FBI is doing their job CORRECTLY then they'd access the tape/file/etc without it changing hands or even possibly being manipulated.

    Allow me to be charitable and let one James Comey explain via a CNN article...you trust both Comey and CNN don't you Kirkland?
    https://www.cnn.com/2017/01/10/polit...sia/index.html
    Comey said the FBI would have preferred to "get access to the original device or server" that was the target of hacking at the DNC. CNN previously reported that the Democratic National Committee "rebuffed" a request from the FBI to examine its computer services after it was allegedly hacked by Russia during the 2016 election.
    The FBI instead relied on the assessment of a third-party security company called CrowdStrIke. Comey told senators that the "highly respected private company eventually got access and shared" the evidence with the FBI.


    Hmmm "would have preferred" What? "to gain access to the original device or server" Why is that? DNC "rebuffed" an FBI request WHAAAAAAT "EVENTUALLY" got access? After how long? Why the wait? Why the "rebuff"? I mean if no funny business is going on why could the FBI (under PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA'S WATCH mind you) not get access to that material? Surely HRC didn't fear Obama meddling in the election did she? Also looking at that one must wonder why Hillary Clinton was given so much leeway to delete emails bash up phones and NOT hand over subpoenaed materials all of which is extremely illegal and if you ever did that to the FBI I doubt things would go all that well for you, but hey give it a whirl and see what happens to you.

    Well see the RNC was willing to work with the FBI and hand over what they needed once they got informed of cyber attacks on their servers. No fucking around, no deferring to Crowdstrike, no monkey business, and therefore no problem or at the very least no reason to think there's a problem. Meanwhile you look the other direction with the obstruction and obfuscation and delaying and denying and yyyyeah it kinda starts looking like there's a little bit of something the DNC ain't too fond of sharing and I for one want to know what THAT is ...but that's me I guess I'm just curious

    You don't think a "Mega Corporation" cares about who gets elected? Then why do they lobby so much if they don't care? You don't think cyber access to the United States Democrat Party is a big fucking deal? Yeah I'm sure they worked with Republicans too a lot of Republicans are crooked as shit too.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Lyle, you're one of the most ignorant people I've ever met and I come from Sunderland. Do you seriously think Mueller doesn't know the law? What part of the law do you believe he's ignorant of exactly? How does he have no fucking clue?
    Well you've never really met me have you? I don't care where you come from. I didn't say "Mueller doesn't know the law" I implied he didn't operate in the manner in which the law is supposed to work. There's a subtle yet MASSIVE difference between those things. It means Mueller willfully and quite on purpose arranged his statement in a manner to attempt to make President Donald Trump look guilty of something he was cleared of and he was cleared of it by none other than Robert Mueller. Mueller is attempting to get an impeachment started (which unless there's a giant happening in the Senate) is certain to fail. Mueller doesn't have a fucking clue how to frame this shit to please his masters who are pushing him to take down Trump. McCabe failed, Comey failed, Rosenstein failed, and Mueller failed....who is next and why are they trying so hard? Is a question I might ask myself if I were you.

    Most Americans know that the law works very simply innocent until proven guilty, reasonable doubt, etc. It is (and yes this is witch trial stuff) not the practice of the court to have the accused presumed guilty and innocence is what is searched for....that is Spanish Inquisition, Gulag Archipelago, Kangaroo Court, Banana Republic bullshit right there and Robert Mueller knows that full fucking well too. So when Mueller says "If we had had confidence that the president had clearly not committed a crime we would have said so" he's perverting how the court actually runs in America and it sets a bad precedent for future issues should any arise it's certainly why President Trump says "This should never happen to another President ever again".


    But hey you hate me you hate Trump and your hate has clouded your mind. I hate Hillary Clinton, and I want her to rot in prison for various things she has done, but I'm waiting for her to actually get what is coming to her and NO I wouldn't feel great if she was railroaded by the FBI even though it's what she wanted to do to her opponents.
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  2. #3272
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,179
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1674
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    The FBI used images of the servers which were provided to them....let me state that again for you since you believe I'm the dense one...which were provided to them. Now Kirkland, let's say just for a hypothetical situation let's say your apartment was broken into and your security camera caught everything on tape would the FBI just accept your record of that OR would the FBI take the information directly from the system? If the FBI is doing their job CORRECTLY then they'd access the tape/file/etc without it changing hands or even possibly being manipulated. Allow me to be charitable and let one James Comey explain via a CNN article...you trust both Comey and CNN don't you Kirkland? https://www.cnn.com/2017/01/10/polit...sia/index.html Comey said the FBI would have preferred to "get access to the original device or server" that was the target of hacking at the DNC. CNN previously reported that the Democratic National Committee "rebuffed" a request from the FBI to examine its computer services after it was allegedly hacked by Russia during the 2016 election. The FBI instead relied on the assessment of a third-party security company called CrowdStrIke. Comey told senators that the "highly respected private company eventually got access and shared" the evidence with the FBI. Hmmm "would have preferred" What? "to gain access to the original device or server" Why is that? DNC "rebuffed" an FBI request WHAAAAAAT "EVENTUALLY" got access? After how long? Why the wait? Why the "rebuff"? I mean if no funny business is going on why could the FBI (under PRESIDENT BARACK OBAMA'S WATCH mind you) not get access to that material? Surely HRC didn't fear Obama meddling in the election did she? Also looking at that one must wonder why Hillary Clinton was given so much leeway to delete emails bash up phones and NOT hand over subpoenaed materials all of which is extremely illegal and if you ever did that to the FBI I doubt things would go all that well for you, but hey give it a whirl and see what happens to you. Well see the RNC was willing to work with the FBI and hand over what they needed once they got informed of cyber attacks on their servers. No fucking around, no deferring to Crowdstrike, no monkey business, and therefore no problem or at the very least no reason to think there's a problem. Meanwhile you look the other direction with the obstruction and obfuscation and delaying and denying and yyyyeah it kinda starts looking like there's a little bit of something the DNC ain't too fond of sharing and I for one want to know what THAT is ...but that's me I guess I'm just curious You don't think a "Mega Corporation" cares about who gets elected? Then why do they lobby so much if they don't care? You don't think cyber access to the United States Democrat Party is a big fucking deal? Yeah I'm sure they worked with Republicans too a lot of Republicans are crooked as shit too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Lyle, you're one of the most ignorant people I've ever met and I come from Sunderland. Do you seriously think Mueller doesn't know the law? What part of the law do you believe he's ignorant of exactly? How does he have no fucking clue?
    Well you've never really met me have you? I don't care where you come from. I didn't say "Mueller doesn't know the law" I implied he didn't operate in the manner in which the law is supposed to work. There's a subtle yet MASSIVE difference between those things. It means Mueller willfully and quite on purpose arranged his statement in a manner to attempt to make President Donald Trump look guilty of something he was cleared of and he was cleared of it by none other than Robert Mueller. Mueller is attempting to get an impeachment started (which unless there's a giant happening in the Senate) is certain to fail. Mueller doesn't have a fucking clue how to frame this shit to please his masters who are pushing him to take down Trump. McCabe failed, Comey failed, Rosenstein failed, and Mueller failed....who is next and why are they trying so hard? Is a question I might ask myself if I were you. Most Americans know that the law works very simply innocent until proven guilty, reasonable doubt, etc. It is (and yes this is witch trial stuff) not the practice of the court to have the accused presumed guilty and innocence is what is searched for....that is Spanish Inquisition, Gulag Archipelago, Kangaroo Court, Banana Republic bullshit right there and Robert Mueller knows that full fucking well too. So when Mueller says "If we had had confidence that the president had clearly not committed a crime we would have said so" he's perverting how the court actually runs in America and it sets a bad precedent for future issues should any arise it's certainly why President Trump says "This should never happen to another President ever again". But hey you hate me you hate Trump and your hate has clouded your mind. I hate Hillary Clinton, and I want her to rot in prison for various things she has done, but I'm waiting for her to actually get what is coming to her and NO I wouldn't feel great if she was railroaded by the FBI even though it's what she wanted to do to her opponents.
    The DNC didn't want to hand over their server network in the middle of an election campaign. It wasn't necessary anyway and the FBI were happy with what was provided. On the basis of what was provided and other evidence we don't know about the FBI at the time and Mueller and his team have now established beyond reasonable doubt that the Russians hacked the servers. Your only reply to this is to allege a conspiract theory whereby a corporation who have worked for both political parties for many years somehow would risk a global operation that spans basically every country in the world to conspire with the Democrats to break the law. Trump was not cleared of any crime. Mueller said yesterday “If we had confidence that the president did not commit a crime we would have said so”. That's a direct quote Lyle from all of twenty four hours ago, you fucking ignoramus. When Mueller says he lacks juristiction to prosecute a crime and refers the crime to the body that does have juristiction that's not a finding of innocence!



    -



    Trump is already an unindicted (because a sitting prez can't be indicted) conspirator in making illegal payments in the Stomy Daniels coverup. He has eleven counts of obstruction of justice in the Mueller report that over a thousand federal prosecutors have said he should be indicted for and endless contacts and negotitations with the Russians and his campaign that don't rise to the level of conspiracy largely because his people have destroyed evidence, backed out of cooperation deals, taken the Fifth Amendment, provided false testimony on and so on. Oh, and there are fourteen ongoing investigations stemming from stuff Mueller has uncovered and this isn't counting investigations into his businesses, charitable foundation, campaign, transition, inauguration and so on. And you've got nothing to say about your crazy conspiracy theory. If what you've claimed here is true then Trump and Barr have the evidence to prove this is a deep state coup. The perfect way for this to unfold for Trump, who holds all the cards here, is to expose this evidence now, have it dominate the news for the next year overshadowing the whole election capmaign and then have the guilty verdicts for Mueller and the rest of his deep state conspirators roll in just before the November 2020 election. If it doesn't happen will you hand over the money you owe?





    Do you honestly think all these lifelong career law enforcement people and prosecutors would take part in some kind of gigantic conspiracy like this? How can you believe something so fucking nuts?

  3. #3273
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,179
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1674
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    The White House asked the Navy to hide a destroyer named after Senator John McCain in order to avoid having the ship appear in photographs taken while President Trump was visiting Japan this week, White House and military officials said Wednesday.

    [...]

    A Navy service member based on Yokosuka said that all of the American warships in the harbor were invited to send 60 to 70 sailors to hear Mr. Trump’s address, with the exception of the McCain. When several sailors from the McCain showed up anyway, wearing their uniforms with the ship’s insignia, they were turned away, the service member said.




    https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/29/u...navy-ship.html





    President Donald Trump took a subtle shot at the late Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) on Thursday while expressing condolences over the death of former Sen. Thad Cochran (R-MS).

    “Very sad to hear the news on the passing of my friend, Senator Thad Cochran,” Trump tweeted. “He was a real Senator with incredible values – even flew back to Senate from Mississippi for important Healthcare Vote when he was desperately ill. Thad never let our Country (or me) down!”





    https://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/t...-insult-mccain

  4. #3274
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,179
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1674
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    The Congressional Research Service has analyzed the 2017 Republican tax bill and concluded that it had no noticeable effect on GDP, consumption, domestic investment, or wages. But wait! What about the reinvestment of overseas profits, which the act allowed companies to repatriate at a low tax rate?

    Companies repatriated more than a half-trillion dollars (blue line), but reinvested earnings actually turned negative for a couple of quarters before returning to the same level as before.

    The real goal of the tax act was to reduce the taxes of corporations and rich people. Rep. Chris Collins explained things elegantly: “My donors are basically saying, ‘Get it done or don’t ever call me again.'” So they got it done. Now their donors are happy and will continue contributing money to Republican candidates. What’s not to like?



    https://www.motherjones.com/kevin-dr...their-tax-cut/

  5. #3275
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,179
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1674
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    And coal using power stations still on track to be completely out of business altogether in a few years!

    https://twitter.com/RichardMeyerDC/s...97656423890945

  6. #3276
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    13,932
    Mentioned
    628 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    The Congressional Research Service has analyzed the 2017 Republican tax bill and concluded that it had no noticeable effect on GDP, consumption, domestic investment, or wages. But wait! What about the reinvestment of overseas profits, which the act allowed companies to repatriate at a low tax rate?

    Companies repatriated more than a half-trillion dollars (blue line), but reinvested earnings actually turned negative for a couple of quarters before returning to the same level as before.

    The real goal of the tax act was to reduce the taxes of corporations and rich people. Rep. Chris Collins explained things elegantly: “My donors are basically saying, ‘Get it done or don’t ever call me again.'” So they got it done. Now their donors are happy and will continue contributing money to Republican candidates. What’s not to like?



    https://www.motherjones.com/kevin-dr...their-tax-cut/
    Ha ha still citing mother jones

  7. #3277
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    58,960
    Mentioned
    518 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2996
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    The DNC didn't want to hand over their server network in the middle of an election campaign. It wasn't necessary anyway and the FBI were happy with what was provided. On the basis of what was provided and other evidence we don't know about the FBI at the time and Mueller and his team have now established beyond reasonable doubt that the Russians hacked the servers. Your only reply to this is to allege a conspiract theory whereby a corporation who have worked for both political parties for many years somehow would risk a global operation that spans basically every country in the world to conspire with the Democrats to break the law. Trump was not cleared of any crime. Mueller said yesterday “If we had confidence that the president did not commit a crime we would have said so”. That's a direct quote Lyle from all of twenty four hours ago, you fucking ignoramus. When Mueller says he lacks juristiction to prosecute a crime and refers the crime to the body that does have juristiction that's not a finding of innocence! - Trump is already an unindicted (because a sitting prez can't be indicted) conspirator in making illegal payments in the Stomy Daniels coverup. He has eleven counts of obstruction of justice in the Mueller report that over a thousand federal prosecutors have said he should be indicted for and endless contacts and negotitations with the Russians and his campaign that don't rise to the level of conspiracy largely because his people have destroyed evidence, backed out of cooperation deals, taken the Fifth Amendment, provided false testimony on and so on. Oh, and there are fourteen ongoing investigations stemming from stuff Mueller has uncovered and this isn't counting investigations into his businesses, charitable foundation, campaign, transition, inauguration and so on. And you've got nothing to say about your crazy conspiracy theory. If what you've claimed here is true then Trump and Barr have the evidence to prove this is a deep state coup. The perfect way for this to unfold for Trump, who holds all the cards here, is to expose this evidence now, have it dominate the news for the next year overshadowing the whole election capmaign and then have the guilty verdicts for Mueller and the rest of his deep state conspirators roll in just before the November 2020 election. If it doesn't happen will you hand over the money you owe? Do you honestly think all these lifelong career law enforcement people and prosecutors would take part in some kind of gigantic conspiracy like this? How can you believe something so fucking nuts?
    The RNC didn't seem to mind working with the FBI in order to be on the up and up even if it was during the middle of an election campaign. If you say so I guess it's not by the book on how the FBI operates and hints at a double standard of justice. Yeah the Mueller team found jack shit. Mueller had every opportunity to go after Trump and he didn't because he couldn't all Mueller did was vaguely imply (like a little bitch) Donald Trump's "not innocence" which has never been the judicial standard in America at any level much less the Federal level from the former head of the FBI. We're talking the ONLY real evidence available in this case and the FBI received photos of it...does that not strike you as odd when the physical servers are available and might provide more clues especially when it comes to what has been omitted from what the FBI received? I wouldn't rightly know the motive but I wouldn't have to in order for this turn of events to strike me as odd. It's an anomaly in how the FBI work cases, the FBI don't change things up for every case they don't make exceptions or allowances without extremely good and noted reasons.


    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing
    Trump was not cleared of any crime. Mueller said yesterday “If we had confidence that the president did not commit a crime we would have said so”. That's a direct quote Lyle from all of twenty four hours ago, you fucking ignoramus. When Mueller says he lacks juristiction to prosecute a crime and refers the crime to the body that does have juristiction that's not a finding of innocence!
    Yeah I know that's his quote because I fucking quoted him and because that quote in legal terms is BULLSHIT. You don't find innocence, innocence is assumed until one is proven guilty.

    Also...
    https://www.lawfareblog.com/mueller-...ntial-immunity
    So basically if Mueller wanted to charge Trump he could have just done it since OLC memos don't necessarily apply to Special Counsel OR he could have just told Deputy AG Rod Rosenstein (after Sessions recused/before Barr was appointed) that OLC (Office of Legal Counsel) memos needed removal...OR he could have stated loudly and clearly "Donald Trump would be charged if not for OLC" which AG Barr asked him directly and either Mueller lied to AG Barr or the other day when Mueller spoke he lied to the American people. But the point being IF Trump broke the law there's more than one way to handle it and like the bumbling Frankenstein monster he is Robert Mueller bumbled it. Too bad, so sad.

    Trump didn't make "illegal" payments to Stormy Daniels A) It was before his run for President B ) It was due to an agreed (and later broken by Daniels) NDA between both parties and had 0 to do with campaign funds or anything else ergo Stormy Daniels having to pay Donald Trump https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/11/u...ald-trump.html .....or did that fall off your little shelf?

    Who are these "over a thousand federal prosecutors"? Where are they? There's plenty of federal prosecutors who think these cases against Trump are bullshit and have said so, but I guess since you don't like their take on it you'll listen to the other side.


    I've always always always said "We'll see what happens" and you know what we're going to do? We're going to see what happens.

    I'll pay if I lose, will you?
    Last edited by El Kabong; 06-01-2019 at 04:26 AM.
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  8. #3278
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,179
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1674
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    The Congressional Research Service has analyzed the 2017 Republican tax bill and concluded that it had no noticeable effect on GDP, consumption, domestic investment, or wages. But wait! What about the reinvestment of overseas profits, which the act allowed companies to repatriate at a low tax rate?

    Companies repatriated more than a half-trillion dollars (blue line), but reinvested earnings actually turned negative for a couple of quarters before returning to the same level as before.

    The real goal of the tax act was to reduce the taxes of corporations and rich people. Rep. Chris Collins explained things elegantly: “My donors are basically saying, ‘Get it done or don’t ever call me again.'” So they got it done. Now their donors are happy and will continue contributing money to Republican candidates. What’s not to like?



    https://www.motherjones.com/kevin-dr...their-tax-cut/
    Ha ha still citing mother jones
    No, siting the CRS. Actual facts and evidence, you fucking ignoramus. You could try reading that particular Mother Jones journalist every day. Will take you about ten minutes a day and make you infinitely smarter in a year or three. That guy made a fortune in the tech business so he's obviously a lot smarter than you are, retired and started blogging as a hobby when blogging started nearly twenty years ago. He's very good at it so people offered him jobs doing it.


    https://www.motherjones.com/kevin-drum/

  9. #3279
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,179
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1674
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    https://twitter.com/paulkrugman/stat...86517733523456


    The yield curve has inverted again. You can look it up if you want to know the whys and wherefores but it's an excellent recession predictor as you can see here. Shaded areas are recessions. And with that the weekend beckons.

  10. #3280
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    58,960
    Mentioned
    518 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2996
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    So that's a no?
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  11. #3281
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    13,932
    Mentioned
    628 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Red face Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    The Congressional Research Service has analyzed the 2017 Republican tax bill and concluded that it had no noticeable effect on GDP, consumption, domestic investment, or wages. But wait! What about the reinvestment of overseas profits, which the act allowed companies to repatriate at a low tax rate?

    Companies repatriated more than a half-trillion dollars (blue line), but reinvested earnings actually turned negative for a couple of quarters before returning to the same level as before.

    The real goal of the tax act was to reduce the taxes of corporations and rich people. Rep. Chris Collins explained things elegantly: “My donors are basically saying, ‘Get it done or don’t ever call me again.'” So they got it done. Now their donors are happy and will continue contributing money to Republican candidates. What’s not to like?



    https://www.motherjones.com/kevin-dr...their-tax-cut/
    Ha ha still citing mother jones
    No, siting the CRS. Actual facts and evidence, you fucking ignoramus. You could try reading that particular Mother Jones journalist every day. Will take you about ten minutes a day and make you infinitely smarter in a year or three. That guy made a fortune in the tech business so he's obviously a lot smarter than you are, retired and started blogging as a hobby when blogging started nearly twenty years ago. He's very good at it so people offered him jobs doing it.


    https://www.motherjones.com/kevin-drum/
    Idiot mother jones was one of your favorite sources ranting about trump and Russians right up to finding out there was no trump and Russians

  12. #3282
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    13,932
    Mentioned
    628 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    https://twitter.com/paulkrugman/stat...86517733523456


    The yield curve has inverted again. You can look it up if you want to know the whys and wherefores but it's an excellent recession predictor as you can see here. Shaded areas are recessions. And with that the weekend beckons.
    With Q/E it doesn’t mean much anymore

  13. #3283
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    58,960
    Mentioned
    518 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2996
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    The Congressional Research Service has analyzed the 2017 Republican tax bill and concluded that it had no noticeable effect on GDP, consumption, domestic investment, or wages. But wait! What about the reinvestment of overseas profits, which the act allowed companies to repatriate at a low tax rate?

    Companies repatriated more than a half-trillion dollars (blue line), but reinvested earnings actually turned negative for a couple of quarters before returning to the same level as before.

    The real goal of the tax act was to reduce the taxes of corporations and rich people. Rep. Chris Collins explained things elegantly: “My donors are basically saying, ‘Get it done or don’t ever call me again.'” So they got it done. Now their donors are happy and will continue contributing money to Republican candidates. What’s not to like?



    https://www.motherjones.com/kevin-dr...their-tax-cut/
    Ha ha still citing mother jones
    No, siting the CRS. Actual facts and evidence, you fucking ignoramus. You could try reading that particular Mother Jones journalist every day. Will take you about ten minutes a day and make you infinitely smarter in a year or three. That guy made a fortune in the tech business so he's obviously a lot smarter than you are, retired and started blogging as a hobby when blogging started nearly twenty years ago. He's very good at it so people offered him jobs doing it.


    https://www.motherjones.com/kevin-drum/
    Idiot mother jones was one of your favorite sources ranting about trump and Russians right up to finding out there was no trump and Russians
    Mother Jones' David 'Chicken Lips' Corn is actually one of the very special media connections FBI general counsel James Baker leaked information to. David Corn bought the dossier story hook line & sinker, but hell then again Kirkland buys that too. Sure Michael Cohen went to Prague I mean didn't he admit under oath to that exact thing? Oh he didn't?!?!?! But isn't Michael Cohen in trouble? Then why wouldn't he flip on Trump by saying he went to Prague? Why do Kathleen Kavalec's notes point out that there's no Russian Embassy in Miami? I mean if the dossier/Christopher Steele says "Russian embassy in Miami" then by God there's a fucking Russian embassy there!!!! ....oh wait, there's not.


    These people wouldn't lie to us would they Kirkland? They wouldn't attempt a coup and lie about it to cover their asses because it failed would they



    Reports will be released, more texts and communications from Stzrok & Page are out there, WORSE ones than we've seen and we'll all be brought up to speed on it eventually. The Democrats are going to try and impeach Trump...it's not going to go well for them.
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  14. #3284
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    47,134
    Mentioned
    914 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3160
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Mother Jones? What kind of bullshit name is that?
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  15. #3285
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    58,960
    Mentioned
    518 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2996
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Mother Jones? What kind of bullshit name is that?
    From wiki The magazine was named after Mary Harris Jones, known as Mother Jones, an Irish-American trade union activist and ardent opponent of child labor.

    From Mary Harris Jones' wiki Active as an organizer and educator in strikes throughout the country at the time, she was involved particularly with the UMW (United Mine Workers) and the Socialist Party of America.

    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 01-29-2017, 10:15 PM
  2. Trump In
    By denilson200 in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 11-19-2016, 07:29 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-16-2016, 04:05 PM
  4. Donald Trump......
    By TitoFan in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 11-14-2012, 11:53 PM
  5. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-26-2006, 11:46 PM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing