Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  89
Likes Likes:  661
Dislikes Dislikes:  83
Page 245 of 285 FirstFirst ... 145195235243244245246247255 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,675 of 4268

Thread: Today in Trump

Share/Bookmark
  1. #3661
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    20,511
    Mentioned
    443 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1643
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    And THAT..... is more a damning statement about the Dem candidates than a glowing endorsement of Trump. Sad times we're living...

    Fact is, there's never been a more hate-filled Presidency than this one. Past Presidents have at least made it seem like they want internal peace and unity. Trump just says fuck it, and basks in the bickering, hate-mongering, and divisiveness.

  2. #3662
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    58,691
    Mentioned
    517 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2987
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    And THAT..... is more a damning statement about the Dem candidates than a glowing endorsement of Trump. Sad times we're living...

    Fact is, there's never been a more hate-filled Presidency than this one. Past Presidents have at least made it seem like they want internal peace and unity. Trump just says fuck it, and basks in the bickering, hate-mongering, and divisiveness.
    It's a damning statement about the Democrats alright and now they're in a fight to see who is best fit to play Santa Claus and give out all the freebies to all the citizens. I've heard more believable pitches from 5th graders gunning for class President.....yeah "Coca-Cola from the water fountain" is a lot more plausible than "Free healthcare for everyone up to and including illegal immigrants".



    "Fact is, there's never been a more hate-filled Presidency than this one." ....is that a fact? That seems like a not very well thought out opinion to me. Tito, mind you the media likes to pick it's "winners" and "losers" THEY like to be the belle's of the ball and Donald Trump doesn't need them and that hurts their fragile egos and it shows....daily, hourly, it shows. I remember Donald Trump from 'Lifestyles of the Rich & Famous' I remember him from various cameos in the 80's through 2000's and never a once did people hate on him, never a once did people call him racist or a bigot...he just WAS he was a celebrity and everyone rubbed elbows with the guy.


    ....and then I remember Barack Obama and others endlessly cutting promos on him, why? "at least I will go down in history as a President" etc. That all because of a complaining about Obama's policies OR the birth certificate thing? Seems petty, I'm not buying that.


    Then you've got the 180 the media pulled on Trump, granted Trump knew that would happen before hand and his celebrity was big enough to handle that (not that celebrity is the end all be all, it's the fact of where Trump goes eyes and ears follow).


    Trump hits the democrats hard, I like it and they deserve it. Trump hits the media hard I like it and they too deserve it. But still it's not what Obama did, Obama spied on his opponents it's a FACT and Obama spied on the media it's yet another FACT so Trump might not be all good all the time, he's rough, he's a bull in a china shop and damn it DC needs to be wrecked!


    You don't even know the half of what is going to come out, you probably aren't all that aware of the IG report for Comey just burying the guy albeit not pressing charges just yet. Why? The media won't focus on anything other than "Orange man bad" ...economy is nice, fewer wars and not more wars, definitely not a nuclear war which was promised in a Trump presidency by HRC. The trade war with China isn't ideal but they're hurting a lot more than we are.


    Trump isn't perfect but he's fucking up the right people, I won't be happy until major heads roll.
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  3. #3663
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    58,691
    Mentioned
    517 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2987
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    By the by Brady materials incoming



    Brady materials being EXCULPATORY EVIDENCE for Papadopolous and Flynn.



    Where's Kirkland? What does he think of that?
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  4. #3664
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    20,511
    Mentioned
    443 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1643
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    And THAT..... is more a damning statement about the Dem candidates than a glowing endorsement of Trump. Sad times we're living...

    Fact is, there's never been a more hate-filled Presidency than this one. Past Presidents have at least made it seem like they want internal peace and unity. Trump just says fuck it, and basks in the bickering, hate-mongering, and divisiveness.
    It's a damning statement about the Democrats alright and now they're in a fight to see who is best fit to play Santa Claus and give out all the freebies to all the citizens. I've heard more believable pitches from 5th graders gunning for class President.....yeah "Coca-Cola from the water fountain" is a lot more plausible than "Free healthcare for everyone up to and including illegal immigrants".

    True that. Dems such as Sanders and Warren are downright cringeworthy in their rush to promise everything under the sun. Classical politics..... promise the moon, then develop amnesia when you're elected.


    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    "Fact is, there's never been a more hate-filled Presidency than this one." ....is that a fact? That seems like a not very well thought out opinion to me. Tito, mind you the media likes to pick it's "winners" and "losers" THEY like to be the belle's of the ball and Donald Trump doesn't need them and that hurts their fragile egos and it shows....daily, hourly, it shows. I remember Donald Trump from 'Lifestyles of the Rich & Famous' I remember him from various cameos in the 80's through 2000's and never a once did people hate on him, never a once did people call him racist or a bigot...he just WAS he was a celebrity and everyone rubbed elbows with the guy.

    I don't know about anybody else, but my opinions about Donald Trump were formed waaay before he became President. I pride myself on "people analyzing", and Trump has always been easy to read. You really think the media hates Trump because he doesn't "need them anymore"? I don't know, Lyle. We're gonna disagree on that one. The media HATES Trump. That much is certain. Why? There's gotta be dozens of theories.

    I'll make clear again though..... I dislike the media more and more each day. While I don't like Trump giving me weather updates, I absolutely abhor the media giving days upon days of coverage to their axe grinding while Dorian was still affecting people elsewhere. The media sucks.... and they deserve all the slamming they get. That unfortunately is a major problem which I see no easy solution for. It's like fighting terrorists. There's too many of them and they're all spread out.


    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Trump hits the democrats hard, I like it and they deserve it. Trump hits the media hard I like it and they too deserve it. But still it's not what Obama did, Obama spied on his opponents it's a FACT and Obama spied on the media it's yet another FACT so Trump might not be all good all the time, he's rough, he's a bull in a china shop and damn it DC needs to be wrecked!

    Democrats this time around aren't doing themselves any favors. Unfortunately the quantity is higher than the quality on candidates. This Obama fixation though..... geez, Lyle. Spying on opponents.... spying on the media.... well what can I say. I personally have nothing to argue that with. If you say it's a fact I guess I'll just have to take it at face value. Again... Obama was by no means perfect. But defending Trump by dumping on Obama all the time gets kinda old. Don't you think?

    DC needs to be wrecked? It certainly needs a major overhaul. Again I thought the idea of getting a non-political President was good, to send a clear message to politicians that it wasn't going to be business as usual anymore. If only a better person would've taken on that task, the country would be a lot better off, I think. The economy is doing well, sure. But I'd like to think there's a little more to it than that.


    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    You don't even know the half of what is going to come out, you probably aren't all that aware of the IG report for Comey just burying the guy albeit not pressing charges just yet. Why? The media won't focus on anything other than "Orange man bad" ...economy is nice, fewer wars and not more wars, definitely not a nuclear war which was promised in a Trump presidency by HRC. The trade war with China isn't ideal but they're hurting a lot more than we are.


    Trump isn't perfect but he's fucking up the right people, I won't be happy until major heads roll.

    The media except for Fox News. It's not like every major network is burning Trump at the stake.


    Right now I'm pissed and cannot believe that the country, after 2 1/2 years of this, is incapable of putting forth a candidate (on either party) who can challenge Trump like he should be challenged. It's not like there hasn't been enough time. My point has always been that the message has been sent and received. The people will no longer put up with oil salesmen politicians anymore. Why or why can't we expect a decent human being to take charge of the reins and put the country back where it should be both on the domestic scene and abroad.

  5. #3665
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    58,691
    Mentioned
    517 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2987
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    True that. Dems such as Sanders and Warren are downright cringeworthy in their rush to promise everything under the sun. Classical politics..... promise the moon, then develop amnesia when you're elected.
    Well Trump promised a lot and he's delivered quite a lot. Donald Trump has delivered on policy issues other Presidents have only paid lip service to and not just for Republicans. Trump is still called a racist/bigot and yet he got Criminal Reform passed which received praise even from Van Jones who is a full fledged communist and worked for Obama....and you turn on the news and it's like nothing was ever done

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    I don't know about anybody else, but my opinions about Donald Trump were formed waaay before he became President. I pride myself on "people analyzing", and Trump has always been easy to read. You really think the media hates Trump because he doesn't "need them anymore"? I don't know, Lyle. We're gonna disagree on that one. The media HATES Trump. That much is certain. Why? There's gotta be dozens of theories.

    I'll make clear again though..... I dislike the media more and more each day. While I don't like Trump giving me weather updates, I absolutely abhor the media giving days upon days of coverage to their axe grinding while Dorian was still affecting people elsewhere. The media sucks.... and they deserve all the slamming they get. That unfortunately is a major problem which I see no easy solution for. It's like fighting terrorists. There's too many of them and they're all spread out.
    Perhaps that's the case for you, but a lot of people seem to have forgotten that Trump wasn't always the "bad guy" the media portray him to be. He hosted SNL to great applause, he did a musical number with Megan Mullally at some awards show to great applause, he was in Home Alone 2. He wasn't the social pariah he is today at least not to the people, to the old money, to the blue bloods he has ALWAYS been and ALWAYS will be Rodney Dangerfield in Caddyshack.

    I'm glad we agree on the parasitical media. Lying and lying by omission are giant problems they have as well as the incestuous relationship they have with political insiders and that goes for Democrats and Republicans alike.

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Democrats this time around aren't doing themselves any favors. Unfortunately the quantity is higher than the quality on candidates. This Obama fixation though..... geez, Lyle. Spying on opponents.... spying on the media.... well what can I say. I personally have nothing to argue that with. If you say it's a fact I guess I'll just have to take it at face value. Again... Obama was by no means perfect. But defending Trump by dumping on Obama all the time gets kinda old. Don't you think?

    DC needs to be wrecked? It certainly needs a major overhaul. Again I thought the idea of getting a non-political President was good, to send a clear message to politicians that it wasn't going to be business as usual anymore. If only a better person would've taken on that task, the country would be a lot better off, I think. The economy is doing well, sure. But I'd like to think there's a little more to it than that.
    No the Democrats are their own worst enemy for certain.

    Obama fixation...dude, how have you forgotten what happened to Sharyl Attkisson?

    The Government Spied on Me. You Could Be Next.
    https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ar...xt_140291.html

    How have you forgotten what happened to the Associated Press?

    AP FACT CHECK: Obama doesn’t always tell the straight story
    https://www.apnews.com/ffc60235c26c470c9047e0da6ff19f95

    Or James Rosen? James Rosen's PARENTS were spied on by Obama's AG Eric Holder

    James Rosen: Obama Treated Media Worse Than Trump
    https://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/20...se-than-trump/
    "Literally, in writing declared me(James Rosen) an enemy of the state by designating me as a criminal co-conspirator in an alleged violation of the Espionage Act. That was done in a secret FBI search warrant application submitted to and accepted and approved by a federal judge. Attorney General Holder later acknowledged that he personally signed off on that document and he later identified it as the greatest regret of his tenure"

    hhmmmm Secret FBI search warrant approved by a federal judge ....so like a FISA warrant? Do I sense a modus operandi?

    Yeah I'm SLIGHTLY pissed off that Barack Obama was able to do what he did and he got 0 pushback from it, 0! Let alone face any action because of it. Richard Nixon didn't even do that shit! Just because the media will carry water for Obama regardless of what happens to them or their reputations it doesn't mean that all the evil shit Obama did should be memoryholed!

    YES, 100% Obama not only spied on Trump his administration attempted to entrap Donald Trump and yeah as I said exculpatory evidence is incoming and General Michael Flynn will be completely exonerated as will George Papadopolous.

    Everything, Tito, EVERYTHING from Russiagate links back to Hillary and then back to Obama...so yeah I'd like to see a little action in terms of THEM being put behind the 8 ball and that will only be sated when AG Barr acts and it might be a while, but momentum is heading in the right direction at present.

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan
    Right now I'm pissed and cannot believe that the country, after 2 1/2 years of this, is incapable of putting forth a candidate (on either party) who can challenge Trump like he should be challenged. It's not like there hasn't been enough time. My point has always been that the message has been sent and received. The people will no longer put up with oil salesmen politicians anymore. Why or why can't we expect a decent human being to take charge of the reins and put the country back where it should be both on the domestic scene and abroad.
    There will be a time for decency to return to the White House, but not until the traitors pay for what they've attempted to do to this country and our people. Trump isn't perfect but he's doing positive things for this country. If the press wasn't attempting to sabotage him (the way they carried water for Obama) then things would be a lot more peaceful.

    I'm not calling for the media to kiss Trump's ass, just treat him fair...the stories believed about Russiagate are ludicrous, the Brett Kavanaugh hearing, give me a break! The whole "He didn't condemn white nationalists and Nazis" horseshit...it's media malpractice, it's gaslighting to push an agenda and rile the people up and it's really disheartening to see.
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  6. #3666
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    13,702
    Mentioned
    615 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    584
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Kind of glad Trump let Bolton go. Tough time to make a major change but overtime I grew to like Bolton less and less

  7. #3667
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    58,691
    Mentioned
    517 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2987
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Kind of glad Trump let Bolton go. Tough time to make a major change but overtime I grew to like Bolton less and less
    Bolton is a hawk, Trump doesn't want any more unnecessary wars.
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  8. #3668
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,172
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1669
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Bolton apparently didn't want Trump throwing a dinner party for the taliban at Camp David on the anniversary of 9/11.

    The whole thing is a hell of a story.

    The US envoy negotiated a peace deal with the Taliban. Trump decided to jump in and take any credit for making a deal seeing as he's only managed to blow up existing deals since he took office, so he invited the Taliban to Camp David to have a sham negotiation and a signing ceremony but without telling almost every member of the national security team up to and including Bolton. The Taliban said nah, the deal signed first with the envoy they'd negotiated it with, visit later. No way for Trump to claim credit no he used the latest in an ongoing series of Taliban attacks to claim he wasn't now going to sign the deal he'd had nothing to do with, leaving Bolton and the rest to clean his shit up again.

    Keeps flip flopping all over the place on every big foreign policy question. Wants to look like he's in charge and competent but has no idea what he's doing.

  9. #3669
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    58,691
    Mentioned
    517 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2987
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Bolton apparently didn't want Trump throwing a dinner party for the taliban at Camp David on the anniversary of 9/11.

    The whole thing is a hell of a story.

    The US envoy negotiated a peace deal with the Taliban. Trump decided to jump in and take any credit for making a deal seeing as he's only managed to blow up existing deals since he took office, so he invited the Taliban to Camp David to have a sham negotiation and a signing ceremony but without telling almost every member of the national security team up to and including Bolton. The Taliban said nah, the deal signed first with the envoy they'd negotiated it with, visit later. No way for Trump to claim credit no he used the latest in an ongoing series of Taliban attacks to claim he wasn't now going to sign the deal he'd had nothing to do with, leaving Bolton and the rest to clean his shit up again.

    Keeps flip flopping all over the place on every big foreign policy question. Wants to look like he's in charge and competent but has no idea what he's doing.
    So Kirkland is a Bolton fan all of a sudden?
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  10. #3670
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    13,702
    Mentioned
    615 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    584
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Bolton apparently didn't want Trump throwing a dinner party for the taliban at Camp David on the anniversary of 9/11.

    The whole thing is a hell of a story.

    The US envoy negotiated a peace deal with the Taliban. Trump decided to jump in and take any credit for making a deal seeing as he's only managed to blow up existing deals since he took office, so he invited the Taliban to Camp David to have a sham negotiation and a signing ceremony but without telling almost every member of the national security team up to and including Bolton. The Taliban said nah, the deal signed first with the envoy they'd negotiated it with, visit later. No way for Trump to claim credit no he used the latest in an ongoing series of Taliban attacks to claim he wasn't now going to sign the deal he'd had nothing to do with, leaving Bolton and the rest to clean his shit up again.

    Keeps flip flopping all over the place on every big foreign policy question. Wants to look like he's in charge and competent but has no idea what he's doing.
    No Kirk they are saying it was the meeting with Iran while Iran is still pulling shit in the straight. Bolton has been pushed aside for a while. If it were up to him we would level Syria

  11. #3671
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,172
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1669
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Bolton apparently didn't want Trump throwing a dinner party for the taliban at Camp David on the anniversary of 9/11.

    The whole thing is a hell of a story.

    The US envoy negotiated a peace deal with the Taliban. Trump decided to jump in and take any credit for making a deal seeing as he's only managed to blow up existing deals since he took office, so he invited the Taliban to Camp David to have a sham negotiation and a signing ceremony but without telling almost every member of the national security team up to and including Bolton. The Taliban said nah, the deal signed first with the envoy they'd negotiated it with, visit later. No way for Trump to claim credit no he used the latest in an ongoing series of Taliban attacks to claim he wasn't now going to sign the deal he'd had nothing to do with, leaving Bolton and the rest to clean his shit up again.

    Keeps flip flopping all over the place on every big foreign policy question. Wants to look like he's in charge and competent but has no idea what he's doing.
    No Kirk they are saying it was the meeting with Iran while Iran is still pulling shit in the straight. Bolton has been pushed aside for a while. If it were up to him we would level Syria
    The White House are saying that.

  12. #3672
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,172
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1669
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Bolton apparently didn't want Trump throwing a dinner party for the taliban at Camp David on the anniversary of 9/11.

    The whole thing is a hell of a story.

    The US envoy negotiated a peace deal with the Taliban. Trump decided to jump in and take any credit for making a deal seeing as he's only managed to blow up existing deals since he took office, so he invited the Taliban to Camp David to have a sham negotiation and a signing ceremony but without telling almost every member of the national security team up to and including Bolton. The Taliban said nah, the deal signed first with the envoy they'd negotiated it with, visit later. No way for Trump to claim credit no he used the latest in an ongoing series of Taliban attacks to claim he wasn't now going to sign the deal he'd had nothing to do with, leaving Bolton and the rest to clean his shit up again.

    Keeps flip flopping all over the place on every big foreign policy question. Wants to look like he's in charge and competent but has no idea what he's doing.
    So Kirkland is a Bolton fan all of a sudden?
    ot a fan of any of them. They're all either warmongers or idiots who shouldn't be in the job they're in.
    N

  13. #3673
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    58,691
    Mentioned
    517 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2987
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    ot a fan of any of them. They're all either warmongers or idiots who shouldn't be in the job they're in.
    N
    Seems only fitting to mention that Hillary Clinton was the only other alternative, but I digress....


    Have you figured out which Democrat candidate you're supporting yet?
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  14. #3674
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    13,702
    Mentioned
    615 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    584
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Bolton apparently didn't want Trump throwing a dinner party for the taliban at Camp David on the anniversary of 9/11.

    The whole thing is a hell of a story.

    The US envoy negotiated a peace deal with the Taliban. Trump decided to jump in and take any credit for making a deal seeing as he's only managed to blow up existing deals since he took office, so he invited the Taliban to Camp David to have a sham negotiation and a signing ceremony but without telling almost every member of the national security team up to and including Bolton. The Taliban said nah, the deal signed first with the envoy they'd negotiated it with, visit later. No way for Trump to claim credit no he used the latest in an ongoing series of Taliban attacks to claim he wasn't now going to sign the deal he'd had nothing to do with, leaving Bolton and the rest to clean his shit up again.

    Keeps flip flopping all over the place on every big foreign policy question. Wants to look like he's in charge and competent but has no idea what he's doing.
    No Kirk they are saying it was the meeting with Iran while Iran is still pulling shit in the straight. Bolton has been pushed aside for a while. If it were up to him we would level Syria
    The White House are saying that.
    So u want Bolton back

  15. #3675
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,172
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1669
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    ot a fan of any of them. They're all either warmongers or idiots who shouldn't be in the job they're in.
    N
    Seems only fitting to mention that Hillary Clinton was the only other alternative, but I digress....


    Have you figured out which Democrat candidate you're supporting yet?
    Anybody who isn't a conspiracy theorist Fox News viewer in their seventies running the country would be an improvement. Ideally somebody who isn't a proven racist fraudster serial bankrupt sex criminal would be an improvement as well but the crucial thing is not to be a fucking nut and in the Oval Office.

    Far too early to think about presidential candidates yet, they're still trying to win a primary. Any eventual candidate will have a different platform from whatever they're currently saying to get the nomination. People will go up and down in the horse race. Pointless speculating about anything yet. The eventual election all depends on the economy over the next ten months anyway.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 01-29-2017, 10:15 PM
  2. Trump In
    By denilson200 in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 11-19-2016, 07:29 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-16-2016, 04:05 PM
  4. Donald Trump......
    By TitoFan in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 11-14-2012, 11:53 PM
  5. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-26-2006, 11:46 PM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing