Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  89
Likes Likes:  661
Dislikes Dislikes:  83
Page 266 of 285 FirstFirst ... 166216256264265266267268276 ... LastLast
Results 3,976 to 3,990 of 4268

Thread: Today in Trump

Share/Bookmark
  1. #3976
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Fenay, Longvic
    Posts
    1,200
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    24
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    *****boomerang*****

  2. #3977
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    58,691
    Mentioned
    517 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2987
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Michael Flynn’s Lawyers Claim Lisa Page Altered FBI Interview Record to Frame Him
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ding-evidence/
    Lawyers for former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn reportedly filed a motion on Thursday in which they allege that the Department of Justice manipulated a document to frame their client and is withholding exculpatory evidence.

    US v Flynn; DE 129-2
    https://www.scribd.com/document/4319...Flynn-DE-129-2


    Exculpatory evidence is being withheld......why whoever could have seen this coming
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  3. #3978
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    13,710
    Mentioned
    616 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    584
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Michael Flynn’s Lawyers Claim Lisa Page Altered FBI Interview Record to Frame Him
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ding-evidence/
    Lawyers for former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn reportedly filed a motion on Thursday in which they allege that the Department of Justice manipulated a document to frame their client and is withholding exculpatory evidence.

    US v Flynn; DE 129-2
    https://www.scribd.com/document/4319...Flynn-DE-129-2


    Exculpatory evidence is being withheld......why whoever could have seen this coming
    Gee that’s strange bonger, I wonder if that was part of the back up plan they texted about, nah couldn’t be. I said a long time ago trump will be impeached, the left was already talking about it before he took office. What a bunch of nonsense. This investigation of the lefts actions on collusion to get trump has gone world wide. It’s gonna bits them in the ass, along with the impeachment. Kirk has all the lefts talking points down to a tee, he drank the cool aid

  4. #3979
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,172
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1669
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Justice Dept. Is Said to Open Criminal Inquiry Into Its Own Russia Investigation
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ion/ar-AAJjIHv
    Justice Department officials have shifted an administrative review of the Russia investigation closely overseen by Attorney General William P. Barr to a criminal inquiry, according to two people familiar with the matter. The move gives the prosecutor running it, John H. Durham, the power to subpoena for witness testimony and documents, to convene a grand jury and to file criminal charges.



    This is just Barr lashing out as much as he can after he failed to get any traction going round foreign intelligence agencies hoping they'd tell him his crazy conspiracy shit was true. Of course if your crazy conspiracy theories were true this wouldn't be needed, there would have already have been investigations with thoudsands of sealed indictments ready to go. I'd ask you how this fits in with the garbage you've been posting for the last couple of years buy I don't want to make your head hurt.

  5. #3980
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,172
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1669
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Michael Flynn’s Lawyers Claim Lisa Page Altered FBI Interview Record to Frame Him
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ding-evidence/
    Lawyers for former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn reportedly filed a motion on Thursday in which they allege that the Department of Justice manipulated a document to frame their client and is withholding exculpatory evidence.

    US v Flynn; DE 129-2
    https://www.scribd.com/document/4319...Flynn-DE-129-2


    Exculpatory evidence is being withheld......why whoever could have seen this coming

    There is no evidence being witheld by the Trump/Barr DOJ. If there had been there'd already have been trials and convictions for doing so. It's all just more bullshit Lyle.

    It's all just manufactured bullshit to fool the rubes so that there's a constituency to support the inevitable Flynn pardon after he's found guilty.

  6. #3981
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Fenay, Longvic
    Posts
    1,200
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    24
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Kirt drunk that's Kool aid with those beer Bong. Means Kirt beliefs that's deep state garbagers.

  7. #3982
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    13,710
    Mentioned
    616 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    584
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Justice Dept. Is Said to Open Criminal Inquiry Into Its Own Russia Investigation
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ion/ar-AAJjIHv
    Justice Department officials have shifted an administrative review of the Russia investigation closely overseen by Attorney General William P. Barr to a criminal inquiry, according to two people familiar with the matter. The move gives the prosecutor running it, John H. Durham, the power to subpoena for witness testimony and documents, to convene a grand jury and to file criminal charges.



    This is just Barr lashing out as much as he can after he failed to get any traction going round foreign intelligence agencies hoping they'd tell him his crazy conspiracy shit was true. Of course if your crazy conspiracy theories were true this wouldn't be needed, there would have already have been investigations with thoudsands of sealed indictments ready to go. I'd ask you how this fits in with the garbage you've been posting for the last couple of years buy I don't want to make your head hurt.
    Like the trump Russia conspiracy you were posting about for years. You quoted articles you googled where trump was a Russian spy. And you believed it. Now your girl Hillary is coming out and first thing she starts doing is blaming a candidate as a Russian asset. You should let some things play out before you google all your conspiracy bullshit. We’re u freaking when Obama colluded to to disrupt the Israeli elections or telling England not to support Brexit. How many elections has England interfered in throughout history? Thousands? You are either trolling of you have some weird hardon for Trump. You must watch CNN all the trump haters are jockeying for appearances you should apply. Write a Trump book and go on cnn to promote it like the other delusionals looking to cash in. It’s cute when you google American history or study up on wiki. I notice you are also a google expert on American history now. So google mother jones and copy and paste some more bullshit and when it’s all over you will be wrong again.

  8. #3983
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    46,824
    Mentioned
    894 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3151
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    I agree. Kirkland does come across as a rather obsessed ideologue who refuses to ever concede when he has got something wrong. What a boring man. It is no wonder he pays Thots for used bathwater.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  9. #3984
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Fenay, Longvic
    Posts
    1,200
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    24
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Kirt drinks used bath salts?

  10. #3985
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    58,691
    Mentioned
    517 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2987
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    This is just Barr lashing out as much as he can after he failed to get any traction going round foreign intelligence agencies hoping they'd tell him his crazy conspiracy shit was true. Of course if your crazy conspiracy theories were true this wouldn't be needed, there would have already have been investigations with thoudsands of sealed indictments ready to go. I'd ask you how this fits in with the garbage you've been posting for the last couple of years buy I don't want to make your head hurt.
    Well if that's what it is then I guess you needn't worry about it

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Michael Flynn’s Lawyers Claim Lisa Page Altered FBI Interview Record to Frame Him
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ding-evidence/
    Lawyers for former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn reportedly filed a motion on Thursday in which they allege that the Department of Justice manipulated a document to frame their client and is withholding exculpatory evidence.

    US v Flynn; DE 129-2
    https://www.scribd.com/document/4319...Flynn-DE-129-2


    Exculpatory evidence is being withheld......why whoever could have seen this coming

    There is no evidence being witheld by the Trump/Barr DOJ. If there had been there'd already have been trials and convictions for doing so. It's all just more bullshit Lyle.

    It's all just manufactured bullshit to fool the rubes so that there's a constituency to support the inevitable Flynn pardon after he's found guilty.
    Not only is there Brady material being withheld but the FBI 302 reports on Gen. Flynn were doctored/edited by Lisa Page so as to frame him to look guilty.


    Also there's the whole James Comey admitting that he attempted to ambush the Trump administration officials so that they didn't have White House Counsel present for their interviews with the FBI, but then you look and see that Hillary not only had counsel available to her but that her "lawyer" Cheryl Mills was also a co-conspirator in her email scandal.


    General Michael Flynn will be set free and he'll be cleared of any wrong doing by the end of all of this.
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  11. #3986
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,172
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1669
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    I agree. Kirkland does come across as a rather obsessed ideologue who refuses to ever concede when he has got something wrong. What a boring man. It is no wonder he pays Thots for used bathwater.

    Again with the passive aggressive bitching.

  12. #3987
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,172
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1669
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Justice Dept. Is Said to Open Criminal Inquiry Into Its Own Russia Investigation
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...ion/ar-AAJjIHv
    Justice Department officials have shifted an administrative review of the Russia investigation closely overseen by Attorney General William P. Barr to a criminal inquiry, according to two people familiar with the matter. The move gives the prosecutor running it, John H. Durham, the power to subpoena for witness testimony and documents, to convene a grand jury and to file criminal charges.



    This is just Barr lashing out as much as he can after he failed to get any traction going round foreign intelligence agencies hoping they'd tell him his crazy conspiracy shit was true. Of course if your crazy conspiracy theories were true this wouldn't be needed, there would have already have been investigations with thoudsands of sealed indictments ready to go. I'd ask you how this fits in with the garbage you've been posting for the last couple of years buy I don't want to make your head hurt.
    Like the trump Russia conspiracy you were posting about for years. You quoted articles you googled where trump was a Russian spy. And you believed it. Now your girl Hillary is coming out and first thing she starts doing is blaming a candidate as a Russian asset. You should let some things play out before you google all your conspiracy bullshit. We’re u freaking when Obama colluded to to disrupt the Israeli elections or telling England not to support Brexit. How many elections has England interfered in throughout history? Thousands? You are either trolling of you have some weird hardon for Trump. You must watch CNN all the trump haters are jockeying for appearances you should apply. Write a Trump book and go on cnn to promote it like the other delusionals looking to cash in. It’s cute when you google American history or study up on wiki. I notice you are also a google expert on American history now. So google mother jones and copy and paste some more bullshit and when it’s all over you will be wrong again.

    Oh no, another passive aggressive bitch boy. Here's the last time you tried to argue something with me using google. Still waiting for a reply on the post below this one and of course you couldn't reply to it before because you know nothing about it other than some garbage you half remember from talk radio and a frantic google.

    Here's another one:

    https://www.saddoboxing.com/boxingfo...le#post1480025

    You need to scroll up a little on this one to appreciate the hilarity. You posted some dodgy academic paper that you thought made your argument but you didn't even read the whole (gigantic one page) thing you posted as the conclusion actually made my argument for me.

    At least Lyle is just straight out nuts, there's no bitching involved with him. I can appreciate that.

  13. #3988
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,172
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1669
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    This is just Barr lashing out as much as he can after he failed to get any traction going round foreign intelligence agencies hoping they'd tell him his crazy conspiracy shit was true. Of course if your crazy conspiracy theories were true this wouldn't be needed, there would have already have been investigations with thoudsands of sealed indictments ready to go. I'd ask you how this fits in with the garbage you've been posting for the last couple of years buy I don't want to make your head hurt.
    Well if that's what it is then I guess you needn't worry about it

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Michael Flynn’s Lawyers Claim Lisa Page Altered FBI Interview Record to Frame Him
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...ding-evidence/
    Lawyers for former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn reportedly filed a motion on Thursday in which they allege that the Department of Justice manipulated a document to frame their client and is withholding exculpatory evidence.

    US v Flynn; DE 129-2
    https://www.scribd.com/document/4319...Flynn-DE-129-2


    Exculpatory evidence is being withheld......why whoever could have seen this coming

    There is no evidence being witheld by the Trump/Barr DOJ. If there had been there'd already have been trials and convictions for doing so. It's all just more bullshit Lyle.

    It's all just manufactured bullshit to fool the rubes so that there's a constituency to support the inevitable Flynn pardon after he's found guilty.
    Not only is there Brady material being withheld but the FBI 302 reports on Gen. Flynn were doctored/edited by Lisa Page so as to frame him to look guilty.


    Also there's the whole James Comey admitting that he attempted to ambush the Trump administration officials so that they didn't have White House Counsel present for their interviews with the FBI, but then you look and see that Hillary not only had counsel available to her but that her "lawyer" Cheryl Mills was also a co-conspirator in her email scandal.


    General Michael Flynn will be set free and he'll be cleared of any wrong doing by the end of all of this.

    The editing wasn't done to frame Flynn. It was done for legal/clarification/grammar reasons. If it had been done to frame Flynn the people doing it would already be indicted and facing charges. Flynn wasn't framed. He's admitted his guilt. The judge who oversaw his plea and who has seen some of the evidence against him told him "you sold you country out". Flynn was only charged with lying to the FBI as a specimin chagre as back then he'd flaipped and was cooperating with the Feds. They could have charged him with a lot more stuff. Some of the crimes we know about were not registering as a foreign lobbyist (Turkey, Russia) and compounding this by having access to the nation's secrets while being an unregistered agent of a foreign power. There is likely a lot more that we don't know about. The judge certainly isn't too happy with Flynn. Bottom line Lyle is he can't be found innocent. He's admitted his guilt. His current lawyer is just creating a dog and pony show to fool enough of the public into not reacting too badly when Trump eventually pardons him.

    Here's how a non crazy media report covers the Flynn case:

    Prosecutors also subtly opened the door to asking the judge to send Flynn to prison. They previously recommended only probation, but that was largely hinged upon Flynn's role as a model cooperator. Since then, Flynn's relationship with the Justice Department has all but collapsed. Asked by the judge during Tuesday's court hearing, prosecutor Brandon Van Grack declined to say that the earlier recommendation still stands.

    [..]

    The new sentencing date is exactly one year after Flynn's previous sentencing hearing, which was abruptly delayed to give Flynn more time to assist federal investigators. The case has seen a seismic shift over the past year. Flynn transformed from a repentant government cooperator to a leading Justice Department antagonist, whose new team of lawyers are arguing that he was only charged because of "egregious government misconduct."
    Defense attorney Sidney Powell relied heavily on unproven conspiracy theories to make those arguments in court Tuesday, and was met with skeptical questions from Sullivan, who pointed out that some of her chief complaints were not directly related to the crime that Flynn admitted committing.
    Powell claimed that the Justice Department was withholding critical evidence that would destroy "their whole notion that (Flynn) was any sort of agent of any foreign country." But Sullivan pointed out that Flynn pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI about his Russian contacts -- not with being a Russian agent.
    Pressed by Sullivan, Powell said she wasn't angling to have Flynn withdraw his guilty plea. Instead, she wants Sullivan to throw out the charges because of the supposed government misconduct.
    "The entire prosecution should be dismissed," Powell said.
    The strategy puts Flynn in a somewhat awkward position because he has previously affirmed under oath -- twice -- that he was genuinely guilty of lying to the FBI. And during his planned sentencing hearing year, Flynn even told the judge that he had no qualms about how the FBI handled his interview, which is a key sticking point in some of the arguments that his new lawyers are trying to make.
    "The court afforded Mr. Flynn and his attorneys to seek the withdrawal of that plea if they wanted to," Sullivan said, referring to an aborted sentencing hearing in December 2018.
    Prosecutors have maintained that they followed all the rules and gave Flynn's lawyers all the information they needed to appropriately defend him, including 22,000 pages of documents.
    Tuesday's hearing was the latest development in the slow deterioration of Flynn's cooperation deal with the Justice Department. In a filing last month, Flynn's lawyers accused special counsel Robert Mueller's team of suppressing key evidence and manipulating press coverage to corruptly "extort" a guilty plea.
    The filing featured 19 pages of conspiracy-tinged theories that have received significant attention from right-wing news outlets but have largely stayed out of official court proceedings in Mueller-related cases. This includes thinly supported allegations that the FBI and Justice Department were "infected" by sinister officials who oversaw an "illicit operation" to stop Trump from becoming president.



    https://edition.cnn.com/2019/09/10/p...led/index.html

    Would you like double or quits on whether Flynn getscleared of any wrongdoing?

  14. #3989
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    58,691
    Mentioned
    517 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2987
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    If it makes you feel better, sure.
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  15. #3990
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Fenay, Longvic
    Posts
    1,200
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    24
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Kirtland is delshional!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 01-29-2017, 10:15 PM
  2. Trump In
    By denilson200 in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 11-19-2016, 07:29 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-16-2016, 04:05 PM
  4. Donald Trump......
    By TitoFan in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 11-14-2012, 11:53 PM
  5. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-26-2006, 11:46 PM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing