Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  90
Likes Likes:  678
Dislikes Dislikes:  83
Page 283 of 294 FirstFirst ... 183233273281282283284285293 ... LastLast
Results 4,231 to 4,245 of 4403

Thread: Today in Trump

Share/Bookmark
  1. #4231
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    58,996
    Mentioned
    518 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2997
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Yes Lyle you could pick the post apart other than the fact it's all facts and evidence. If the fucking Republican party can't come up with anything to dispute the facts of the case then neither can you.

    The Democrats have once again spied on the press? Explain this latest bullshit claim. The Republicans are claiming this now?
    Facts and evidence you mean like the President saying "I want nothing from Zelenskiy, nothing, no quid pro quo" to Amb Sondland? Like President Trump releasing the actual transcript of the call? Or do you mean "facts" like the FEELINGS and BELIEFS of various unelected bureaucrats who apparently were butt hurt about being left out of policy procedures and decisions they previously had the privilege of being included in? Because the Democrats have based this entire thing on "facts" rather than you know actual provable facts....but hey like I say, we'll see what happens.


    Adam Schiff digging into phone records of various journalists for what reason seems legit, seems very Obama era in how the press was handled and by handled I mean browbeaten, spied on, computers hacked etc.



    We'll see how everything plays out. It can't be a great boost of confidence to your side when Nancy Pelosi is asked one question about impeachment on CNN and then says "Can we talk about something other than impeachment?"....feeling good? Well I know you would be considering where you get your information, because they're running cover for the Democrats as per usual.


    You better hunker down, this is going to last a loooooong time.
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  2. #4232
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Fenay, Longvic
    Posts
    1,700
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Can't wait to see nervous Nancy all vodka'ed up, on the witness stand at the Senate trial

    Can't wait to see pencil neck shifty shiff bug-eyed under intense examination

    Hunter Biden will be a blast as well

  3. #4233
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    7,009
    Mentioned
    165 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    256
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    CNN, the Post and the Times all reported these factual things which all happened in real life. You're the fucking nutcase who gets his news from nutjobs on youtube and who believes crazy conspiracy theories like international child sex rings involving the biggest names in the country being run out of a DC pizza parlour so it doesn't really mean anything when you criticise America's best news sources.

    The whole evidence on Trump's guilt has already been explained to you in detail goldfish boy. In fact the latest GOP argument is that Trump is actually guilty as charged but since he did it with pure motives he shouldn't be found guilty. You could try reading a newspaper once in a while.

    Every now and then when the arsekicking becomes unbearable you surrender and go away and sulk for a while. I thought you'd realised all the crazy shit you've been posting for the last couple of years was just that and you were going into hiding again to avoid the AG report.

    When the report does come out next week and disproves all the garbage you've been posting you'll claim that the next report will somehow prove it. The next report will get the big buildup in conservative media and a load of bullshit claims will come out over the next year to rile up the base and get them out to vote next November. Then after the election the report will come out and say nothing different to the one coming out next week and then the whole thing will be quietly forgotten once it's served its purpose.
    Yeah it's a SUPER crazy conspiracy about international child sex rings in this day and age right? Jeffrey Epstein on line 1 Kirk....you gonna answer that call? Prince Andrew is on line 2 as well.....care to comment as to the super zany crazy insane conspiracy that is? Jimmy Saville Mister Forgetful?


    If that's "the whole evidence of Trump's guilt" then I hate to break it to you, your side has absolutely NOTHING and all it'll end up doing is sinking your side. But hey listen don't listen, whatever I don't honestly care, I stick around to see your post vehemently defending people who you're going to regret defending and I'm amused by it from time to time.


    The IG report will come out, the FISA report will come out, yes there's plenty of reports yet to come...you'll complain but it ain't like I'm controlling these things they come out as they do which is why when you say "GIVE ME A TIMEFRAME" I can't because I don't work in Congress or for the FBI or in the SCOTUS...it'll happen when it happens.


    Enjoy the impeachment process if you can.....it's going to backfire like a son of a bitch, but go ahead enjoy

    Yes Lyle, it's a supercrazy conspiracy theory that hundreds of the world's top politicians and citizens are a group of annibalistic paedophiles. There will always be individuals like Epstein but the idea that there are hundreds of these people and they're all engaged in a conspiracy against Donald fucking Trump is barking fucking mad. You could put money on it of course. I'll give you a hundred to one again.
    There are paedophiles, as you admit. Many are in high positions and many are connected to others in powerful postions. These are facts. George Nader is another recent one. Also made contributions the Hillary. Another one. It just keeps coming out. If you don't won't to ask how deep it goes, that's fine. But I feel it is rampant.
    They live, We sleep

  4. #4234
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Fenay, Longvic
    Posts
    1,700
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Alpha has nailed it and nailed it good. Rampant. Sick shit. Satanic black magic bullshit.

  5. #4235
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    58,996
    Mentioned
    518 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2997
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    rEaD ThE wAsHiNgToN pOsT






    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  6. #4236
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,190
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1675
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Yes Lyle you could pick the post apart other than the fact it's all facts and evidence. If the fucking Republican party can't come up with anything to dispute the facts of the case then neither can you.

    The Democrats have once again spied on the press? Explain this latest bullshit claim. The Republicans are claiming this now?
    Facts and evidence you mean like the President saying "I want nothing from Zelenskiy, nothing, no quid pro quo" to Amb Sondland? Like President Trump releasing the actual transcript of the call? Or do you mean "facts" like the FEELINGS and BELIEFS of various unelected bureaucrats who apparently were butt hurt about being left out of policy procedures and decisions they previously had the privilege of being included in? Because the Democrats have based this entire thing on "facts" rather than you know actual provable facts....but hey like I say, we'll see what happens.


    Adam Schiff digging into phone records of various journalists for what reason seems legit, seems very Obama era in how the press was handled and by handled I mean browbeaten, spied on, computers hacked etc.



    We'll see how everything plays out. It can't be a great boost of confidence to your side when Nancy Pelosi is asked one question about impeachment on CNN and then says "Can we talk about something other than impeachment?"....feeling good? Well I know you would be considering where you get your information, because they're running cover for the Democrats as per usual.


    You better hunker down, this is going to last a loooooong time.

    He said no quid pro quo after he knew the whistleblower complaint was going to be made public. Only released the military aid after he knew the complaint was going to be made public. Before that he was pressing for months for an investigation into Biden. Many people testified to this. It's already been explained to you in detail you thick motherfucker. You can't keep anything in your head longer than 48 hours. You're a fucking human goldfish.

    Schiff did not dig into any phone records of journalists. He obtained Giuliani's records and one of the Ukrainian mobster's records pursuant to a legal subpoena signed by a federal judge (something that is routine in House and Senate investigations and has been for years, I'm guessing the bullshit source you got this from didn't explain that) and various people including a journalist showed up on those records. The journalist has now been fired from his job by the way after it became apparent he was just a mouthpiece for Giuliani, they've launched an investigation into every article he wrote for them and he's now reduced to appearing on Hannity continuing to bullshit about all this. The Ukrainian mobster turns out to have phoned or been phoned by Devin Nunes half a dozen times. Nunes can't come up with an explanation for this but the mobster's lawyer says the mobster can.

    You keep making these claims about how this is going to play out but you don't have the balls to bet on it even when I've offered you a thousand to one. All you ever do is post lunatic conspiracy theories and total bullshit (like Schiff and the phone records) that you would know was bullshit if you ever read a newspaper or got your news from somewhere that wasn't all batshit conspiracy theories.

  7. #4237
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,190
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1675
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    CNN, the Post and the Times all reported these factual things which all happened in real life. You're the fucking nutcase who gets his news from nutjobs on youtube and who believes crazy conspiracy theories like international child sex rings involving the biggest names in the country being run out of a DC pizza parlour so it doesn't really mean anything when you criticise America's best news sources.

    The whole evidence on Trump's guilt has already been explained to you in detail goldfish boy. In fact the latest GOP argument is that Trump is actually guilty as charged but since he did it with pure motives he shouldn't be found guilty. You could try reading a newspaper once in a while.

    Every now and then when the arsekicking becomes unbearable you surrender and go away and sulk for a while. I thought you'd realised all the crazy shit you've been posting for the last couple of years was just that and you were going into hiding again to avoid the AG report.

    When the report does come out next week and disproves all the garbage you've been posting you'll claim that the next report will somehow prove it. The next report will get the big buildup in conservative media and a load of bullshit claims will come out over the next year to rile up the base and get them out to vote next November. Then after the election the report will come out and say nothing different to the one coming out next week and then the whole thing will be quietly forgotten once it's served its purpose.
    Yeah it's a SUPER crazy conspiracy about international child sex rings in this day and age right? Jeffrey Epstein on line 1 Kirk....you gonna answer that call? Prince Andrew is on line 2 as well.....care to comment as to the super zany crazy insane conspiracy that is? Jimmy Saville Mister Forgetful?


    If that's "the whole evidence of Trump's guilt" then I hate to break it to you, your side has absolutely NOTHING and all it'll end up doing is sinking your side. But hey listen don't listen, whatever I don't honestly care, I stick around to see your post vehemently defending people who you're going to regret defending and I'm amused by it from time to time.


    The IG report will come out, the FISA report will come out, yes there's plenty of reports yet to come...you'll complain but it ain't like I'm controlling these things they come out as they do which is why when you say "GIVE ME A TIMEFRAME" I can't because I don't work in Congress or for the FBI or in the SCOTUS...it'll happen when it happens.


    Enjoy the impeachment process if you can.....it's going to backfire like a son of a bitch, but go ahead enjoy

    Yes Lyle, it's a supercrazy conspiracy theory that hundreds of the world's top politicians and citizens are a group of annibalistic paedophiles. There will always be individuals like Epstein but the idea that there are hundreds of these people and they're all engaged in a conspiracy against Donald fucking Trump is barking fucking mad. You could put money on it of course. I'll give you a hundred to one again.
    There are paedophiles, as you admit. Many are in high positions and many are connected to others in powerful postions. These are facts. George Nader is another recent one. Also made contributions the Hillary. Another one. It just keeps coming out. If you don't won't to ask how deep it goes, that's fine. But I feel it is rampant.
    See Lyle, this is the company you keep. You're one step away from believing the world is flat you fucking spanner.

  8. #4238
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    58,996
    Mentioned
    518 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2997
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Awww Kirkwand is cawwing me names


    Let me know how this impeachment is going for you sport
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  9. #4239
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Fenay, Longvic
    Posts
    1,700
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Kirk=Beanz=Alpha

  10. #4240
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,190
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1675
    Cool Clicks

  11. #4241
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    58,996
    Mentioned
    518 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2997
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  12. #4242
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,190
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1675
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    What happened to all the arrests Lyle? I thought all these deep staters were going to be carted off in handcuffs today?

    https://twitter.com/rothschildmd/sta...64634097885184



    Nutter.

  13. #4243
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    58,996
    Mentioned
    518 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2997
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    What happened to all the arrests Lyle? I thought all these deep staters were going to be carted off in handcuffs today?

    https://twitter.com/rothschildmd/sta...64634097885184



    Nutter.
    I guess they'll NEVER EVER happen now what with everything pointed to this very date by _________


    Gloat all you like Kirk I'm enjoying your hubris.
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  14. #4244
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    58,996
    Mentioned
    518 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2997
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Mmmmm interesting.... but probably nothing that Durham or Barr will pick up on
    https://twitter.com/RepMarkMeadows/s...ning-thread%2F




    Oh it's just a 'mistake'


    Durham & Barr will respond, in fact they have already, but the reports of each will PROBABLY not make you happy Kirk, but enjoy the present
    Last edited by El Kabong; 12-09-2019 at 10:40 PM.
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  15. #4245
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    58,996
    Mentioned
    518 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2997
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    2 Articles of impeachment....

    1. Abuse of Power .....well that's not conspicuously vague.

    2. Obstruction of Congress ....so a President defending himself in a legal manner is "obstruction"?


    Where's the bribery? Where's the quid pro quo? Where's the other stuff which polled so well
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 4 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 01-29-2017, 10:15 PM
  2. Trump In
    By denilson200 in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 11-19-2016, 07:29 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-16-2016, 04:05 PM
  4. Donald Trump......
    By TitoFan in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 11-14-2012, 11:53 PM
  5. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-26-2006, 11:46 PM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing