Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  91
Likes Likes:  690
Dislikes Dislikes:  83
Page 294 of 303 FirstFirst ... 194244284292293294295296 ... LastLast
Results 4,396 to 4,410 of 4535

Thread: Today in Trump

Share/Bookmark
  1. #4396
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    59,184
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3005
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    So your reply to my post pointing out you just post crazy conspiracy rubbish and then run away is to post more crazy conspiracy rubbish.
    Well in order for all of these things to be "conspiracy rubbish" there has to be a end brought about....Where is this end? Run away? I've said again and again WE'LL SEE WHAT HAPPENS. And if you truly believe the newspapers and you're confident in their reporting, their honesty and integrity and lack of bias then I guess you have very little to fear, but you keep on coming back to Q.

    If you merely dismissed it I doubt you'd take the time to harp on about it....is there some sort of feeling nagging at you Kirk? You worried? Don't worry, I'm surely it'll all go exactly the way the newspapers tell you it'll go. Just like Hillary had a 90% of winning it's in the bag.


    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    You could at least read a newspaper and see what reality has to say about the things you opine on. Just reading or watching whatever the hell it is you read and watch isn't doing you any favours.
    OK, thanks for looking out for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Twelve years ago you were a standard issue know nothing Republican. Now you've actually managed to regress because you believe all the conspiracy stuff that's out there these days. Back when I started posting here you believed the NAFTA superhighway conspiracy theory but there wasn't reallt the volume of bullshit there is now back then. It's awful to see though.
    OK, I mean you're certainly free to view me however you like.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    And what's going to happen when all these Q idiots find out they've been had? They're not going to admit it obviously. The answer must be that the deep state got to Trump somehow and managed to stop him exposing the whole thing. When that happens there are going to be a load of crazy fuckers with guns liable to cause trouble. The FBI thinks so too:

    Not long after, the FBI warned that fringe theories, including QAnon, “very likely motivate some domestic extremists, wholly or in part, to engage in criminal or violent activity.”


    https://www.tampabay.com/news/tampa/...mpa-riverwalk/

    I like the backpack.
    Well I guess eventually we'll find out won't we. Someone will be proven wrong and someone will be proven right...I myself am waiting on the PROOF. You seem to already have a side and are dug in which means IF you're wrong (not saying you will be, but IF) how do you respond? Because it would seem to me your rigidity of thought would be shaken to the core and that might be more than a little upsetting to you and others like you.


    The FBI is not an organization I trust and it is their own fault that I am highly dubious of them. That organization has never been straight in it's history.
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  2. #4397
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,292
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1681
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    So your reply to my post pointing out you just post crazy conspiracy rubbish and then run away is to post more crazy conspiracy rubbish.
    Well in order for all of these things to be "conspiracy rubbish" there has to be a end brought about....Where is this end? Run away? I've said again and again WE'LL SEE WHAT HAPPENS. And if you truly believe the newspapers and you're confident in their reporting, their honesty and integrity and lack of bias then I guess you have very little to fear, but you keep on coming back to Q.

    If you merely dismissed it I doubt you'd take the time to harp on about it....is there some sort of feeling nagging at you Kirk? You worried? Don't worry, I'm surely it'll all go exactly the way the newspapers tell you it'll go. Just like Hillary had a 90% of winning it's in the bag.


    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    You could at least read a newspaper and see what reality has to say about the things you opine on. Just reading or watching whatever the hell it is you read and watch isn't doing you any favours.
    OK, thanks for looking out for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Twelve years ago you were a standard issue know nothing Republican. Now you've actually managed to regress because you believe all the conspiracy stuff that's out there these days. Back when I started posting here you believed the NAFTA superhighway conspiracy theory but there wasn't reallt the volume of bullshit there is now back then. It's awful to see though.
    OK, I mean you're certainly free to view me however you like.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    And what's going to happen when all these Q idiots find out they've been had? They're not going to admit it obviously. The answer must be that the deep state got to Trump somehow and managed to stop him exposing the whole thing. When that happens there are going to be a load of crazy fuckers with guns liable to cause trouble. The FBI thinks so too:

    Not long after, the FBI warned that fringe theories, including QAnon, “very likely motivate some domestic extremists, wholly or in part, to engage in criminal or violent activity.”


    https://www.tampabay.com/news/tampa/...mpa-riverwalk/

    I like the backpack.
    Well I guess eventually we'll find out won't we. Someone will be proven wrong and someone will be proven right...I myself am waiting on the PROOF. You seem to already have a side and are dug in which means IF you're wrong (not saying you will be, but IF) how do you respond? Because it would seem to me your rigidity of thought would be shaken to the core and that might be more than a little upsetting to you and others like you.


    The FBI is not an organization I trust and it is their own fault that I am highly dubious of them. That organization has never been straight in it's history.



    The inside of Lyle's head.
    Attached Images

  3. #4398
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    59,184
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3005
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post


    The inside of Lyle's head.
    Thank you for taking the time Kirkland........means a lot
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  4. #4399
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,292
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1681
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    So your reply to my post pointing out you just post crazy conspiracy rubbish and then run away is to post more crazy conspiracy rubbish.
    Well in order for all of these things to be "conspiracy rubbish" there has to be a end brought about....Where is this end? Run away? I've said again and again WE'LL SEE WHAT HAPPENS. And if you truly believe the newspapers and you're confident in their reporting, their honesty and integrity and lack of bias then I guess you have very little to fear, but you keep on coming back to Q.

    If you merely dismissed it I doubt you'd take the time to harp on about it....is there some sort of feeling nagging at you Kirk? You worried? Don't worry, I'm surely it'll all go exactly the way the newspapers tell you it'll go. Just like Hillary had a 90% of winning it's in the bag.


    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    You could at least read a newspaper and see what reality has to say about the things you opine on. Just reading or watching whatever the hell it is you read and watch isn't doing you any favours.
    OK, thanks for looking out for me.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Twelve years ago you were a standard issue know nothing Republican. Now you've actually managed to regress because you believe all the conspiracy stuff that's out there these days. Back when I started posting here you believed the NAFTA superhighway conspiracy theory but there wasn't reallt the volume of bullshit there is now back then. It's awful to see though.
    OK, I mean you're certainly free to view me however you like.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    And what's going to happen when all these Q idiots find out they've been had? They're not going to admit it obviously. The answer must be that the deep state got to Trump somehow and managed to stop him exposing the whole thing. When that happens there are going to be a load of crazy fuckers with guns liable to cause trouble. The FBI thinks so too:

    Not long after, the FBI warned that fringe theories, including QAnon, “very likely motivate some domestic extremists, wholly or in part, to engage in criminal or violent activity.”


    https://www.tampabay.com/news/tampa/...mpa-riverwalk/

    I like the backpack.
    Well I guess eventually we'll find out won't we. Someone will be proven wrong and someone will be proven right.

    Exactly what is it that you think you'll be right about Lyle. My argument is quite clear. The Qanon stuff is barking bad lunatic rubbish while the stuff you read in actual newspapers about the various shades of criminaility in the Trump administration and businesses is actual fact. All the lifelong public servants, war heroes and so on are not some kind of vast conspiracy against Trump they're just dealing with his various criminal acts over the past few years while Trump is desperately trying to cover them up. Now, exactly what do you think will happen Lyle? When you say "someone will be proven right" exactly what is it that you think you'll be proven right about?

  5. #4400
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    59,184
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3005
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Exactly what is it that you think you'll be right about Lyle.
    Trump will win in a landslide, General Flynn will be free, and several members of the "deep state" will serve time, we'll see just who and how high it goes up the ladder.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    My argument is quite clear. The Qanon stuff is barking bad lunatic rubbish
    OK then, what exactly do you understand about QAnon?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    while the stuff you read in actual newspapers about the various shades of criminaility in the Trump administration and businesses is actual fact.
    Dan Bongino's books cite ONLY lefty sources (NYT, WaPo, CNN, Buzzfeed, Politico, et al) and they paint a very damning picture of the folks you seem so concerned about. Then there's the whole intelligence community providing leaks, having reporters in their employ, creating reporters whole cloth like Anderson Cooper for example....but hey I'm sure they don't utilize those things to their advantage ever right Kirk?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    All the lifelong public servants, war heroes and so on are not some kind of vast conspiracy against Trump they're just dealing with his various criminal acts over the past few years while Trump is desperately trying to cover them up.
    If you say so, I mean the FISA judges were lied to, flat out. Trump WAS surveiled ILLEGALLY. Those items (and others) will eventually be dealt with. you don't seem to understand or recognize just how slowly Establishment DC can drag its feet. What, General Flynn hasn't served his nation honorably? Adm. Rogers hasn't served honorably?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Now, exactly what do you think will happen Lyle? When you say "someone will be proven right" exactly what is it that you think you'll be proven right about?
    Trump will win in 2020 (landslide victory), Impeachment will go nowhere because it's all a delay and distract tactic to keep the public from asking questions and getting answers for BLATANT political corruption which has run rampant for far too long. General Flynn will be a free man and his name will be cleared. And there will be jail in the future of various "deep staters" a large block will be from the FBI but there's going to be some big fish in there....again, this is going to take time to accomplish IF it's accomplished. I don't think it's a 100% certainty that we see high ranking officials actually pay for their crimes as Establishment DC has ways of dealing with those who rock the boat as it were. What was it Chuck Schumer warned President Trump about? Oh yeah...



    "you take on the intelligence community they have 6 ways from Sunday at getting back at you"


    So as I always say "we'll see what happens"....I mean you can believe what you believe will happen with every single fiber of your being...doesn't mean it's going to happen like you think it will, so again we'll see what happens as everything plays out.
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  6. #4401
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    59,184
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3005
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    https://www.grassley.senate.gov/site...ow%20Up%29.pdf

    Interesting that Halper was getting paid by the Department of Defense and he worked with Russian Deputy Foreign Minister Trubnikov. Halper was also being paid by "unknown third parties" and the DoD paid him for work he never actually did....SO....was he being paid to do something off the record?


    Big think
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  7. #4402
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,292
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1681
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Exactly what is it that you think you'll be right about Lyle.
    Trump will win in a landslide, General Flynn will be free, and several members of the "deep state" will serve time, we'll see just who and how high it goes up the ladder.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    My argument is quite clear. The Qanon stuff is barking bad lunatic rubbish
    OK then, what exactly do you understand about QAnon?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    while the stuff you read in actual newspapers about the various shades of criminaility in the Trump administration and businesses is actual fact.
    Dan Bongino's books cite ONLY lefty sources (NYT, WaPo, CNN, Buzzfeed, Politico, et al) and they paint a very damning picture of the folks you seem so concerned about. Then there's the whole intelligence community providing leaks, having reporters in their employ, creating reporters whole cloth like Anderson Cooper for example....but hey I'm sure they don't utilize those things to their advantage ever right Kirk?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    All the lifelong public servants, war heroes and so on are not some kind of vast conspiracy against Trump they're just dealing with his various criminal acts over the past few years while Trump is desperately trying to cover them up.
    If you say so, I mean the FISA judges were lied to, flat out. Trump WAS surveiled ILLEGALLY. Those items (and others) will eventually be dealt with. you don't seem to understand or recognize just how slowly Establishment DC can drag its feet. What, General Flynn hasn't served his nation honorably? Adm. Rogers hasn't served honorably?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Now, exactly what do you think will happen Lyle? When you say "someone will be proven right" exactly what is it that you think you'll be proven right about?
    Trump will win in 2020 (landslide victory), Impeachment will go nowhere because it's all a delay and distract tactic to keep the public from asking questions and getting answers for BLATANT political corruption which has run rampant for far too long. General Flynn will be a free man and his name will be cleared. And there will be jail in the future of various "deep staters" a large block will be from the FBI but there's going to be some big fish in there....again, this is going to take time to accomplish IF it's accomplished. I don't think it's a 100% certainty that we see high ranking officials actually pay for their crimes as Establishment DC has ways of dealing with those who rock the boat as it were. What was it Chuck Schumer warned President Trump about? Oh yeah...



    "you take on the intelligence community they have 6 ways from Sunday at getting back at you"


    So as I always say "we'll see what happens"....I mean you can believe what you believe will happen with every single fiber of your being...doesn't mean it's going to happen like you think it will, so again we'll see what happens as everything plays out.

    Back a few months ago you were arguing that there were 20 000 sealed indictments for members of the deep state and it was only a matter of time before they were unsealed and thousands of arrests would be made. Do you still believe there are going to be thousands of arrests or are we talking a handful of people now?

    I understand Qanon to be a bullshit barking mad conspiracy theory. One that has already failed in dozens of predictions (JFK Junior failing to appear last summer from the dead for instance). I'd just like you to finally put down in words exactly what you believe about it, what bits of it will happen? Tens of thousands of arrests?

    The investigations by the Trump DOJ found that the FISA applications were fine and that Trump was not surveilled illegally. You're down to one investigation now and that will find nothing of note either.

    Trump will win in a landslide? Is this due to the Qanon thing happening and the huge deep stae conspiracy against him revealed/mass arrests of deep staters etc or will this happen anyway should the impossible happen and no conspiracy revealed/mass arrests etc? Will Trump win a landslide without any Qanon thing happening?

    Flynn will end up a free man but only because he gets pardoned by a crooked prez. He'll still have a felony on his rap sheet for all eternity.

  8. #4403
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    59,184
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3005
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Back a few months ago you were arguing that there were 20 000 sealed indictments for members of the deep state and it was only a matter of time before they were unsealed and thousands of arrests would be made. Do you still believe there are going to be thousands of arrests or are we talking a handful of people now?
    Could be thousands, we'll see won't we? Why so demanding? "Give me a date!" "Give me a solid number!" ....we'll see it play out, be patient.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    I understand Qanon to be a bullshit barking mad conspiracy theory. One that has already failed in dozens of predictions (JFK Junior failing to appear last summer from the dead for instance). I'd just like you to finally put down in words exactly what you believe about it, what bits of it will happen? Tens of thousands of arrests?
    Which specific post are you referring to in regards to JFK Jr? I'm curious...I'm thinking you probably read an article by a person who read posts from someone else who attempts to interpret what Q has posted, now I'll be very surprised if you prove me wrong, but go ahead give me the post number or the post itself

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    The investigations by the Trump DOJ found that the FISA applications were fine and that Trump was not surveilled illegally. You're down to one investigation now and that will find nothing of note either.
    It was at this time that Kirkland Laing started to wonder if there might be certain documents that are classified or tied to other cases and therefore important information remained hidden from the public until a later date.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Trump will win in a landslide? Is this due to the Qanon thing happening and the huge deep stae conspiracy against him revealed/mass arrests of deep staters etc or will this happen anyway should the impossible happen and no conspiracy revealed/mass arrests etc? Will Trump win a landslide without any Qanon thing happening?

    Flynn will end up a free man but only because he gets pardoned by a crooked prez. He'll still have a felony on his rap sheet for all eternity.
    Well if you look at any Trump rally vs all of the Democrat candidates combined it's not a hard thing to spot that Trump is going to clobber whomever he faces. And when we see pushback for voter ID, when we see felons being allowed to vote again, it's not out of the goodness of the hearts of leftists it's out of a thirst to regain power and sweep all this shit under the nearest rug.

    General Flynn will have his named cleared and I'm doubtful it comes to a pardon, I think he just walks.


    Again, maybe I'm reading your posts wrong, but you seem exasperated by all of this, take a chill pill dude. There's not going to be an impact on any of these situations from me and there's not going to be any impact from you either. You're following the NYT and WaPo and mainstream media (suit yourself) and they've got an idea of how things play out which is different than what I believe will happen, but right now it's a guessing game from both of us and we'll just have to see how things unfold. May as well get heated about who you think wins the Super Bowl....it'll be the Chiefs
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  9. #4404
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    59,184
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3005
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    If I recall correctly I believe I've been told more than once to "Read a fucking newspaper"....

    Justice Department Believes It Should Have Ended Surveillance of Trump Adviser Earlier
    https://www.wsj.com/articles/justice...r-11579810061?


    How's that? Is that good?


    And according to my sources there's more FISA information that has yet to be uncovered, for example the surveillance of Ted Cruz.


    What the FBI has done, how they've attempted to hide evidence of rampant corruption in their own ranks "losing" or "misplacing" original 302's, not following the Woods procedure, etc...those are enough to get the book thrown at the individuals responsible for this behavior. Using KNOWN bullshit (the Steele Dossier/written by Glenn Simpson) to obtain FISA warrants and renew them several times over.....jail time is coming, but again the system will have to play this all out. Just because I know of what to expect in regards to these things doesn't mean the public or politicians are aware of these things.

    Part of me wonders if Rudy Giuliani has done what he has done to bait the Democrats into calling on him to testify...I wonder if that's the case with Bolton as well. We'll see what happens with them.
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  10. #4405
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,292
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1681
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Back a few months ago you were arguing that there were 20 000 sealed indictments for members of the deep state and it was only a matter of time before they were unsealed and thousands of arrests would be made. Do you still believe there are going to be thousands of arrests or are we talking a handful of people now?
    Could be thousands, we'll see won't we? Why so demanding? "Give me a date!" "Give me a solid number!" ....we'll see it play out, be patient.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    I understand Qanon to be a bullshit barking mad conspiracy theory. One that has already failed in dozens of predictions (JFK Junior failing to appear last summer from the dead for instance). I'd just like you to finally put down in words exactly what you believe about it, what bits of it will happen? Tens of thousands of arrests?
    Which specific post are you referring to in regards to JFK Jr? I'm curious...I'm thinking you probably read an article by a person who read posts from someone else who attempts to interpret what Q has posted, now I'll be very surprised if you prove me wrong, but go ahead give me the post number or the post itself

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    The investigations by the Trump DOJ found that the FISA applications were fine and that Trump was not surveilled illegally. You're down to one investigation now and that will find nothing of note either.
    It was at this time that Kirkland Laing started to wonder if there might be certain documents that are classified or tied to other cases and therefore important information remained hidden from the public until a later date.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Trump will win in a landslide? Is this due to the Qanon thing happening and the huge deep stae conspiracy against him revealed/mass arrests of deep staters etc or will this happen anyway should the impossible happen and no conspiracy revealed/mass arrests etc? Will Trump win a landslide without any Qanon thing happening?

    Flynn will end up a free man but only because he gets pardoned by a crooked prez. He'll still have a felony on his rap sheet for all eternity.
    Well if you look at any Trump rally vs all of the Democrat candidates combined it's not a hard thing to spot that Trump is going to clobber whomever he faces. And when we see pushback for voter ID, when we see felons being allowed to vote again, it's not out of the goodness of the hearts of leftists it's out of a thirst to regain power and sweep all this shit under the nearest rug.

    General Flynn will have his named cleared and I'm doubtful it comes to a pardon, I think he just walks.


    Again, maybe I'm reading your posts wrong, but you seem exasperated by all of this, take a chill pill dude. There's not going to be an impact on any of these situations from me and there's not going to be any impact from you either. You're following the NYT and WaPo and mainstream media (suit yourself) and they've got an idea of how things play out which is different than what I believe will happen, but right now it's a guessing game from both of us and we'll just have to see how things unfold. May as well get heated about who you think wins the Super Bowl....it'll be the Chiefs

    I'm so demanding because endless previous gentle enquiries received no answer from you. One of the only things you did say on record would happen was that there would be tens of thousands of arrests of all the deep staters. Now it "could be" tens of thousands. Is there any actual concrete thing that you definitely state will happen in the future?

    I'm not going to go to an anime porn messageboard (for the people who don't know this supposed top level US official who is leaking this world historical information is choosing to do it on an anime porm forum) and wade through all that lunacy. Can we agree from your answer that you believe that if anything is actually posted there then it's going to come true? Let's say the JFK thing isn't there but a whole bunch of other crazy shit is. Do you agree with all the crazy shit that definitely has been posted or just some of it? Why do you believe some of it and not the rest?



    Again with the crazy conspiracy stuff. The nation's top national security journalists all say there's only one investigation into all this still ongoing, the Durham investigation. For there to be other investigations you would need the active involvement of the entire law enforcement community and the entire journalism profession in a gigantic conspiracy to keep the investigations quiet. That would include virulently pro-Trump outlets like Breitbart.

    What you're saying is that none of the thousands of journalists who work for Fox, Bretibart and other conservative media want to be the first journalist to break the biggest story in history, one which would propel them to the top of their career and give them a substantial eight figure or even hundred million dollar book advance. Or maybe they're doing it becasue they're not nutcases who believe this kind of shit.



    I have to credit you here with much improved political analysis skills Lyle. The "he has big crowds at his rallies compared to the Democrats" is a much better argument than your previous "me, my friends, neighbours and everybody I know in Deliveranceville, North Carolina are going to vote for Trump so he has to win" argument. Unfortunately for you Trump also drew big crowds for his rallies in 2016 while Hillary couldn't draw flies yet she still beat him by three million votes. Trump's crowds are an artifact of Americans' weird obsession with celebrity and their confusion over what they see on TV with real life. Trump for years had a starring role in a popular TV show in which he played a brilliant chief executive. This is the man the crowds go to see, not the serial bankrupt conman who has paid monetary settlements to avoid multiple felony indictments just since he was elected president.


    To accurately gauge who might win in November we have these things called "polls". These "polls" show us Trump unaccountably looks to be in trouble. Here's the results of the Fox News "poll" from yesterday:


    Trump losing to Biden by nine, Bloomberg by eight, Sanders by six, Warren by five. Even Boot Edge Edge is beating him.






    Flynn's current legal strategy is to claim, under oath, that he lied under oath twice when he previously pled guilty to lying under oath. It's a ridiculous gambit which is only designed to fool the rubes and create some support for his inevitable pardon. The only question is whether trump pardons him before or after the election. Oh, and Flynn previously pled guilty to a single sample charge as part of a plea bargain. If the judge does accept his new plea he goes to trial on all the charges he would have faced before the plea bargain plus new charges of lying under oath when he entered his previous plea. So unlikely to walk away from the whole thing without jail time.




    I'm not exasperated, I'm just trying to tie you down to an actual concrete position on all this Q stuff so I can more comprehensively mock you when it turns out to be crazy rubbish. Believing crazy conspiracy stuff like Q indicates a febrile fear and paranoia not present in the vast majority of the population. You're the one believing this feverish garbage. I'm the one trying to pin you down on exactly what you believe so I can take the piss more effectively at some pint down the line. Which of us needs to take a pill here?

  11. #4406
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,292
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1681
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    The basic elements of contemporary right-wing thought can be reduced to three: First, there has been the now-familiar sustained conspiracy, running over more than a generation, and reaching its climax in Roosevelt’s New Deal, to undermine free capitalism, to bring the economy under the direction of the federal government, and to pave the way for socialism or communism. A great many right-wingers would agree with Frank Chodorov, the author of The Income Tax: The Root of All Evil, that this campaign began with the passage of the income-tax amendment to the Constitution in 1913.
    The second contention is that top government officialdom has been so infiltrated by Communists that American policy, at least since the days leading up to Pearl Harbor, has been dominated by men who were shrewdly and consistently selling out American national interests.
    Finally, the country is infused with a network of Communist agents, just as in the old days it was infiltrated by Jesuit agents, so that the whole apparatus of education, religion, the press, and the mass media is engaged in a common effort to paralyze the resistance of loyal Americans.



    [...]




    The paranoid spokesman sees the fate of conspiracy in apocalyptic terms—he traffics in the birth and death of whole worlds, whole political orders, whole systems of human values. He is always manning the barricades of civilization. He constantly lives at a turning point. Like religious millennialists he expresses the anxiety of those who are living through the last days and he is sometimes disposed to set a date fort the apocalypse. (“Time is running out,” said Welch in 1951. “Evidence is piling up on many sides and from many sources that October 1952 is the fatal month when Stalin will attack.”)
    As a member of the avant-garde who is capable of perceiving the conspiracy before it is fully obvious to an as yet unaroused public, the paranoid is a militant leader. He does not see social conflict as something to be mediated and compromised, in the manner of the working politician. Since what is at stake is always a conflict between absolute good and absolute evil, what is necessary is not compromise but the will to fight things out to a finish. Since the enemy is thought of as being totally evil and totally unappeasable, he must be totally eliminated—if not from the world, at least from the theatre of operations to which the paranoid directs his attention. This demand for total triumph leads to the formulation of hopelessly unrealistic goals, and since these goals are not even remotely attainable, failure constantly heightens the paranoid’s sense of frustration. Even partial success leaves him with the same feeling of powerlessness with which he began, and this in turn only strengthens his awareness of the vast and terrifying quality of the enemy he opposes.




    The Paranoid Style in American Politics


    Richard Hofstader

    November 1964

  12. #4407
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    59,184
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3005
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Which specific post are you referring to in regards to JFK Jr?
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  13. #4408
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,292
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1681
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    If I recall correctly I believe I've been told more than once to "Read a fucking newspaper"....

    Justice Department Believes It Should Have Ended Surveillance of Trump Adviser Earlier
    https://www.wsj.com/articles/justice...r-11579810061?


    How's that? Is that good?


    And according to my sources there's more FISA information that has yet to be uncovered, for example the surveillance of Ted Cruz.


    What the FBI has done, how they've attempted to hide evidence of rampant corruption in their own ranks "losing" or "misplacing" original 302's, not following the Woods procedure, etc...those are enough to get the book thrown at the individuals responsible for this behavior. Using KNOWN bullshit (the Steele Dossier/written by Glenn Simpson) to obtain FISA warrants and renew them several times over.....jail time is coming, but again the system will have to play this all out. Just because I know of what to expect in regards to these things doesn't mean the public or politicians are aware of these things.

    Part of me wonders if Rudy Giuliani has done what he has done to bait the Democrats into calling on him to testify...I wonder if that's the case with Bolton as well. We'll see what happens with them.

    Alternative headline. Having failed to produce any evidence of wrongdoing with the FISA process with the Huber investigation Bob Barr now tries to cast doubt on FISA again.

    Now they're saying they should have ended the surveillance of Page earlier. They didn't even start surveilling him until the week before the 2016 election, six months after he left the Trump campaign.

    This whole thing is now entirely a discussion about the FISA process itself, nobody on the conservative side can provide any argument as to how surveilling somebody - who had left the Trump campaign six months earlier -- starting a few days before the election is evidence of spying on the Trump campaign.

    And again with the conspiracy stuff and the repeated stuff already disproved by the Huber report and others from the Barr DOJ.

    And how is that John Bolton prediction working out for you Lyle?

  14. #4409
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,292
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1681
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    If I recall correctly I believe I've been told more than once to "Read a fucking newspaper"....

    Justice Department Believes It Should Have Ended Surveillance of Trump Adviser Earlier
    https://www.wsj.com/articles/justice...r-11579810061?


    How's that? Is that good?


    And according to my sources there's more FISA information that has yet to be uncovered, for example the surveillance of Ted Cruz.


    What the FBI has done, how they've attempted to hide evidence of rampant corruption in their own ranks "losing" or "misplacing" original 302's, not following the Woods procedure, etc...those are enough to get the book thrown at the individuals responsible for this behavior. Using KNOWN bullshit (the Steele Dossier/written by Glenn Simpson) to obtain FISA warrants and renew them several times over.....jail time is coming, but again the system will have to play this all out. Just because I know of what to expect in regards to these things doesn't mean the public or politicians are aware of these things.

    Part of me wonders if Rudy Giuliani has done what he has done to bait the Democrats into calling on him to testify...I wonder if that's the case with Bolton as well. We'll see what happens with them.

    Alternative headline. Having failed to produce any evidence of wrongdoing with the FISA process with the Huber investigation Bob Barr now tries to cast doubt on FISA again.

    Now they're saying they should have ended the surveillance of Page earlier. They didn't even start surveilling him until the week before the 2016 election, six months after he left the Trump campaign.

    This whole thing is now entirely a discussion about the FISA process itself, nobody on the conservative side can provide any argument as to how surveilling somebody - who had left the Trump campaign six months earlier -- starting a few days before the election is evidence of spying on the Trump campaign.

    And again with the conspiracy stuff and the repeated stuff already disproved by the Huber report and others from the Barr DOJ.

    And how is that John Bolton prediction working out for you Lyle?

  15. #4410
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    59,184
    Mentioned
    520 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3005
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Well Trump's defense is starting up and so the media was in desperate need to get the spotlight away from that and keep piling on with rampant speculation and so that's what they are doing. I must say it's been very amusing to see lefties trip over themselves to attempt to drag Bolton over to their side and they have no fucking clue IF he has actually said or written or believes any of this (yet I'm the conspiracy guy? LOL, ok).


    IF Bolton testifies then he's not going to be the only guy doing so. So the Democrats could open that door and it could just implode on them....I mean hey MAYBE, MAYBE Bolton flips we'll wait and see, but what kind of evidence could he possibly have AND what are the odds that he's going to give the testimony they need much less what they want?


    But hey blindly follow the media again and again and again.


    This oooooh they finally finally ooooh they've got Trump backed in a corner now For the millionth time there's no getting away now



    Watch....wait.......see how it plays out.
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 01-29-2017, 10:15 PM
  2. Trump In
    By denilson200 in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 11-19-2016, 07:29 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-16-2016, 04:05 PM
  4. Donald Trump......
    By TitoFan in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 11-14-2012, 11:53 PM
  5. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-26-2006, 11:46 PM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing