Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  125
Likes Likes:  904
Dislikes Dislikes:  105
Page 309 of 356 FirstFirst ... 209259299307308309310311319 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,635 of 5335

Thread: Today in Trump

Share/Bookmark
  1. #4621
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    22,850
    Mentioned
    849 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1086
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Don't worry about thousands dying, losing their jobs and not knowing what is next.
    So re-open the economy then?

    What and kill thousands more ? You been reading the Eugenics bullshit Gladys shares here or something?
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  2. #4622
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    60,114
    Mentioned
    533 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3041
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Don't worry about thousands dying, losing their jobs and not knowing what is next.
    So re-open the economy then?

    What and kill thousands more ? You been reading the Eugenics bullshit Gladys shares here or something?
    Well that's THE reason people are out of work at present. So which is it? Open up the economy and get these folks their jobs back OR just pout about all the bad things happening?
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  3. #4623
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    22,850
    Mentioned
    849 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1086
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Don't worry about thousands dying, losing their jobs and not knowing what is next.
    So re-open the economy then?

    What and kill thousands more ? You been reading the Eugenics bullshit Gladys shares here or something?
    Well that's THE reason people are out of work at present. So which is it? Open up the economy and get these folks their jobs back OR just pout about all the bad things happening?

    Pout? People are dying and here you are applauding your President sticking his middle finger up at America and the idea of free speech.

    No wonder you sell insurance the poison that trips off your tongue sounds exactly like that from Donny Teavee himself.

    Why have you not even mentioned the bollocks with the WHO and your President lying about trusting China and believing them to be transparent. You do this all the time. Bottle, welch, avoid, squirm, hide



    You sure you don't have bone spurs too?
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  4. #4624
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    60,114
    Mentioned
    533 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3041
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Pout? People are dying and here you are applauding your President sticking his middle finger up at America and the idea of free speech.

    No wonder you sell insurance the poison that trips off your tongue sounds exactly like that from Donny Teavee himself.

    Why have you not even mentioned the bollocks with the WHO and your President lying about trusting China and believing them to be transparent. You do this all the time. Bottle, welch, avoid, squirm, hide



    You sure you don't have bone spurs too?
    Yeah, you pout. People die every fucking day Beanz. How is President Trump "sticking his middle finger up at America and the idea of free speech"?


    Ok? I mean that's a bit odd and a stretch to say, but I won't stop you from making an ass out of yourself.


    The WHO is heavily funded by the United States, they took China's word for it that this virus wasn't spreading person to person and they've gone to bat for China big time. President Trump has cut funding for The WHO and I'm quite pleased with that hopefully the UN is next in line for a funding cut. Trump has said both that he's A) Talked with Xi and been assured Xi is doing all he can and B ) China lied about this disease from the start. How do you choose one of those to accept or accept both of those, I'm not sure. I'm watching it play out, but Trump has been very consistent on China being the biggest threat to America for a lot of reasons and he's correct in that.


    No bone spurs here. Are you afflicted with them?
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  5. #4625
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    22,850
    Mentioned
    849 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1086
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump



    I am not a huge fan if CNN but considering you quote them when it suits you what the hell. You can find timelines and evidence of it anywhere. Hang your head mate.


    You continue to defend a pathological liar because your own politics is far more important than America to you.

    The reputation of Trump is more important to you than America.

    Sticking your head in the sand and ignoring Trumps pathological lies is because it makes you feel important, comes ahead of common sense to you.

    Corporations and money and the making of an idol in Trump has distorted your judgement to a massive degree.

    Attached Images
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  6. #4626
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    60,114
    Mentioned
    533 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3041
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post


    I am not a huge fan if CNN but considering you quote them when it suits you what the hell. You can find timelines and evidence of it anywhere. Hang your head mate.


    You continue to defend a pathological liar because your own politics is far more important than America to you.

    The reputation of Trump is more important to you than America.

    Sticking your head in the sand and ignoring Trumps pathological lies is because it makes you feel important, comes ahead of common sense to you.

    Corporations and money and the making of an idol in Trump has distorted your judgement to a massive degree.

    I defend Trump because he has and will continue to do what is best for America in the long run.
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  7. #4627
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    22,850
    Mentioned
    849 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1086
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post


    I am not a huge fan if CNN but considering you quote them when it suits you what the hell. You can find timelines and evidence of it anywhere. Hang your head mate.


    You continue to defend a pathological liar because your own politics is far more important than America to you.

    The reputation of Trump is more important to you than America.

    Sticking your head in the sand and ignoring Trumps pathological lies is because it makes you feel important, comes ahead of common sense to you.

    Corporations and money and the making of an idol in Trump has distorted your judgement to a massive degree.

    I defend Trump because he has and will continue to do what is best for America in the long run.

    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  8. #4628
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    60,114
    Mentioned
    533 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3041
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Laughs the European in Britain
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  9. #4629
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    22,850
    Mentioned
    849 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1086
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Laughs the European in Britain

    Europeans have been in Britain for thousands of years long before Jesus was born you absolute bell end, and that has nothing to do with you still defending in Trump someone who cares more about himself than his country or it's citizens.
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  10. #4630
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    60,114
    Mentioned
    533 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3041
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Laughs the European in Britain

    Europeans have been in Britain for thousands of years long before Jesus was born you absolute bell end, and that has nothing to do with you still defending in Trump someone who cares more about himself than his country or it's citizens.
    Sure thing Beanz. Be sure to tune in to the next election
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  11. #4631
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    48,969
    Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Don't worry about thousands dying, losing their jobs and not knowing what is next.
    So re-open the economy then?

    What and kill thousands more ? You been reading the Eugenics bullshit Gladys shares here or something?
    You are in the wrong thread, superspreader. You do not live in America. Go back to a British thread or start a Chinese one.

  12. #4632
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    22,066
    Mentioned
    479 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1702
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Trump replaced NAFTA? Ok... I'll give him the benefit of the doubt on that one.

    Trump wants to pull the U.S. out of NATO? Meh... ok. I suppose NATO needs to prove it's worth the expense.

    Trump is pulling the U.S. out of the Paris Accord? Geez... ok. We'll try and roll with his assertion that China's not paying its fair share.

    Trump has pulled funding out of the WHO?



    FUCK YOU, TRUMP!!

    I'm tired of making excuses for the stupid fuck.

    I'm tired of pretending there is some objective middle ground one can inhabit regarding Trump.



    The WHO needs strengthening and reinforcement. Not having its major donor cut their legs out from under them.

    Even if you BUY Trump's cockamamie version of this all being "the WHO's fault"...... the WHO is still the organization that exists for this very purpose... to protect humanity from the next pandemic (among other things).

    No amount of word-twisting, version-fabricating, silver-cloud-conjuring is going to change the fact that the WHO is all we have in a global sense.

    Here's hoping the next President undoes much of the damage Trump has done.

  13. #4633
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,830
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    90
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    the who blatantly lied, tedros adhanom seems like a lovely creature, do you know much about him?
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  14. #4634
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    22,066
    Mentioned
    479 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1702
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    I don't give a shit if the WHO lied, which by the way would require proof.

    Fact is the WHO is important, with an important mission.

    Fix it... don't destroy it.

  15. #4635
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    48,969
    Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Trump replaced NAFTA? Ok... I'll give him the benefit of the doubt on that one.

    Trump wants to pull the U.S. out of NATO? Meh... ok. I suppose NATO needs to prove it's worth the expense.

    Trump is pulling the U.S. out of the Paris Accord? Geez... ok. We'll try and roll with his assertion that China's not paying its fair share.

    Trump has pulled funding out of the WHO?



    FUCK YOU, TRUMP!!

    I'm tired of making excuses for the stupid fuck.

    I'm tired of pretending there is some objective middle ground one can inhabit regarding Trump.



    The WHO needs strengthening and reinforcement. Not having its major donor cut their legs out from under them.

    Even if you BUY Trump's cockamamie version of this all being "the WHO's fault"...... the WHO is still the organization that exists for this very purpose... to protect humanity from the next pandemic (among other things).

    No amount of word-twisting, version-fabricating, silver-cloud-conjuring is going to change the fact that the WHO is all we have in a global sense.

    Here's hoping the next President undoes much of the damage Trump has done.
    I 100% support Trump on this. It was the right thing to do. If the WHO is willing to self appraise and reflect on the damage it has done, then fine, fund them again. Until then they do not deserve the excessive funding that was given by the US. They failed to protect humanity from anything and if anything made things significantly worse.
    Last edited by Gandalf; 04-17-2020 at 01:27 AM. Reason: Altered spelling and cut video that was too long.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 1 guests)

    Array

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 01-29-2017, 10:15 PM
  2. Trump In
    By denilson200 in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 11-19-2016, 07:29 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-16-2016, 04:05 PM
  4. Donald Trump......
    By TitoFan in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 11-14-2012, 11:53 PM
  5. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-26-2006, 11:46 PM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing