Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  127
Likes Likes:  909
Dislikes Dislikes:  105
Page 319 of 358 FirstFirst ... 219269309317318319320321329 ... LastLast
Results 4,771 to 4,785 of 5359

Thread: Today in Trump

Share/Bookmark
  1. #4771
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    1,455
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    34
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Obama ddeepstaters def attacked and waylaid and stacked the deck/FISA?Steele? etc against Trump, heads will roll, etc....

    But Trump has gone off deep end with this corona stuff, he only funtions well in RAH RAH Self aggrandizing-self promoting situations.

    He has had an empathy by-pass. Cares about corporations more than people.

  2. #4772
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    15,367
    Mentioned
    641 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Obama ddeepstaters def attacked and waylaid and stacked the deck/FISA?Steele? etc against Trump, heads will roll, etc....

    But Trump has gone off deep end with this corona stuff, he only funtions well in RAH RAH Self aggrandizing-self promoting situations.

    He has had an empathy by-pass. Cares about corporations more than people.
    Well said

  3. #4773
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    15,367
    Mentioned
    641 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Caught some of the hearing with Dr. Fauci. Pretty clear we're regressing in terms of appreciating and respecting science. And while I agree with Rand Paul at times dude is one week away from being handed a cheese sandwich and a dollar in change if he stands on a corner. Seriously, take a shower and trim that shat up son. I actually didn't mind the reporters question, basically why make numbers and test counts a competition at every turn. Wasn't so much Trump being 'racist' to a Chinese reporter it was just another example of berating and belittling professional women. And it burned his feathers when the other gal stood up trying to address the standard follow up so he grabbed his marbles and exited stage right.
    Right and how about the info coming to light that for three years the greatest scam pulled on any president while his persecutors knew it was bullshit? Is this worth any mention? When ever it’s brought up people seem more interested in him ignoring idiot reporters. Are you concerned what was done to a duly elected president by the opposing party? Regardless of your feelings for Trump. I’m amazed at the lack of outrage with the info currently available let alone what is to come.
    Tons of theories and initial undisclosed documents and believers on both sides declaring immediate vindication from what I can see thus far. Call me crazy I've done my self a favor and left both CNN and FOX off my screen for a couple of days. Trump would do well to do the same. It's exhausting. Shit man I went through twitter and FB and literally blocked over 12 friends from each tribe. I'm not prepared to call it, the investigation 'a scam' outright while things are unfolding and Flynn is no righteous angel coming from the heavens. It's ironic sign of the times that in this very same conference with this reporter incident that Trump was specially asked what crime he's declaring a former President guilty off and he was like eh whatever.
    I gotcha spic. I understand you are a trump hater. People like who they will but we now know all that time Schiff was talking about the mountains of evidence available proving Trump was a Russian agent Schiff knew and was made aware that no such evidence existed. Yet he repeated it on every news network and NYT and Washington post weren’t just writing articles about collusion they were calling Trump a Russian asset. This is not in doubt the information is available for all to see. That to me is extremely fucked up. You I understand are in the current Brock incarnation camp, I respect everyone’s right to support who they wish. You guys may have your guy Biden in but the fact will remain horrible shit was done to trump. Things are what they are but that will remain a fact through history.

  4. #4774
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    48,969
    Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    True, it is fake news and the best thing anyone can do is turn that shite off.

  5. #4775
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    15,367
    Mentioned
    641 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    True, it is fake news and the best thing anyone can do is turn that shite off.
    Well shit now that they have been exposed this shit needs balls to the wall coverage. They actually impeached a president over something they new wasn’t real. Now when asked about they pivot to the wuhan virus and trumps horrible handling of it even though when he started the travel bans the same people saying he did a shit job with the virus were than saying travel bands were unnecessary and showed trump was a racist while the mayor of NY encouraged people to go to China town or see a movie or play. Remember they were busy impeaching him over a non issue when this shit began. Congress, the Dems, were impeaching the president over something that didn’t exist while the virus was starting its thing. But Trump did a shitty job. Now the Dems have written another 3 trillion dollar bail out bill which includes getting the last 1,200 checks to illegal aliens, gives these illegals the right for any and all other wuhan bailouts and protects them from deportation. That’s just a couple examples of pork they added to this one. A 3 trillion dollar piece of legislation that every dollar will have to be borrowed because we don’t have it. So who will cover it? China that’s who it will just help us further become a vassal state of China. But at least the Dems got some cash to their favorite voting block. But Trump is bad because he got tired of listening to some bitch trying to bring up the race card. The country has been gaslighted. Brock and spics have fun with Biden I’m selling everything and moving south, South Korea that is. I had enough. You guys have a go with your divisive race politics it’s working out well, it’s even in the White House press corps now. I just hope they don’t shut down all the gay bars in South Korea

  6. #4776
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    On the levee
    Posts
    39,947
    Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    4776
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Caught some of the hearing with Dr. Fauci. Pretty clear we're regressing in terms of appreciating and respecting science. And while I agree with Rand Paul at times dude is one week away from being handed a cheese sandwich and a dollar in change if he stands on a corner. Seriously, take a shower and trim that shat up son. I actually didn't mind the reporters question, basically why make numbers and test counts a competition at every turn. Wasn't so much Trump being 'racist' to a Chinese reporter it was just another example of berating and belittling professional women. And it burned his feathers when the other gal stood up trying to address the standard follow up so he grabbed his marbles and exited stage right.
    Right and how about the info coming to light that for three years the greatest scam pulled on any president while his persecutors knew it was bullshit? Is this worth any mention? When ever it’s brought up people seem more interested in him ignoring idiot reporters. Are you concerned what was done to a duly elected president by the opposing party? Regardless of your feelings for Trump. I’m amazed at the lack of outrage with the info currently available let alone what is to come.
    Tons of theories and initial undisclosed documents and believers on both sides declaring immediate vindication from what I can see thus far. Call me crazy I've done my self a favor and left both CNN and FOX off my screen for a couple of days. Trump would do well to do the same. It's exhausting. Shit man I went through twitter and FB and literally blocked over 12 friends from each tribe. I'm not prepared to call it, the investigation 'a scam' outright while things are unfolding and Flynn is no righteous angel coming from the heavens. It's ironic sign of the times that in this very same conference with this reporter incident that Trump was specially asked what crime he's declaring a former President guilty off and he was like eh whatever.
    I gotcha spic. I understand you are a trump hater. People like who they will but we now know all that time Schiff was talking about the mountains of evidence available proving Trump was a Russian agent Schiff knew and was made aware that no such evidence existed. Yet he repeated it on every news network and NYT and Washington post weren’t just writing articles about collusion they were calling Trump a Russian asset. This is not in doubt the information is available for all to see. That to me is extremely fucked up. You I understand are in the current Brock incarnation camp, I respect everyone’s right to support who they wish. You guys may have your guy Biden in but the fact will remain horrible shit was done to trump. Things are what they are but that will remain a fact through history.
    Wha huuh . Had me at gotcha Spic and lost me at Hater . Hate tags always seems to burn up to much time and it's a default misdirect. God I miss boxing.

  7. #4777
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    15,367
    Mentioned
    641 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Caught some of the hearing with Dr. Fauci. Pretty clear we're regressing in terms of appreciating and respecting science. And while I agree with Rand Paul at times dude is one week away from being handed a cheese sandwich and a dollar in change if he stands on a corner. Seriously, take a shower and trim that shat up son. I actually didn't mind the reporters question, basically why make numbers and test counts a competition at every turn. Wasn't so much Trump being 'racist' to a Chinese reporter it was just another example of berating and belittling professional women. And it burned his feathers when the other gal stood up trying to address the standard follow up so he grabbed his marbles and exited stage right.
    Right and how about the info coming to light that for three years the greatest scam pulled on any president while his persecutors knew it was bullshit? Is this worth any mention? When ever it’s brought up people seem more interested in him ignoring idiot reporters. Are you concerned what was done to a duly elected president by the opposing party? Regardless of your feelings for Trump. I’m amazed at the lack of outrage with the info currently available let alone what is to come.
    Tons of theories and initial undisclosed documents and believers on both sides declaring immediate vindication from what I can see thus far. Call me crazy I've done my self a favor and left both CNN and FOX off my screen for a couple of days. Trump would do well to do the same. It's exhausting. Shit man I went through twitter and FB and literally blocked over 12 friends from each tribe. I'm not prepared to call it, the investigation 'a scam' outright while things are unfolding and Flynn is no righteous angel coming from the heavens. It's ironic sign of the times that in this very same conference with this reporter incident that Trump was specially asked what crime he's declaring a former President guilty off and he was like eh whatever.
    I gotcha spic. I understand you are a trump hater. People like who they will but we now know all that time Schiff was talking about the mountains of evidence available proving Trump was a Russian agent Schiff knew and was made aware that no such evidence existed. Yet he repeated it on every news network and NYT and Washington post weren’t just writing articles about collusion they were calling Trump a Russian asset. This is not in doubt the information is available for all to see. That to me is extremely fucked up. You I understand are in the current Brock incarnation camp, I respect everyone’s right to support who they wish. You guys may have your guy Biden in but the fact will remain horrible shit was done to trump. Things are what they are but that will remain a fact through history.
    Wha huuh . Had me at gotcha Spic and lost me at Hater . Hate tags always seems to burn up to much time and it's a default misdirect. God I miss boxing.
    Perhaps but I bet I gotcha when I was mentioning South Korean gay bars I saw your ears perk up on that one

  8. #4778
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    22,857
    Mentioned
    849 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1086
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Caught some of the hearing with Dr. Fauci. Pretty clear we're regressing in terms of appreciating and respecting science. And while I agree with Rand Paul at times dude is one week away from being handed a cheese sandwich and a dollar in change if he stands on a corner. Seriously, take a shower and trim that shat up son. I actually didn't mind the reporters question, basically why make numbers and test counts a competition at every turn. Wasn't so much Trump being 'racist' to a Chinese reporter it was just another example of berating and belittling professional women. And it burned his feathers when the other gal stood up trying to address the standard follow up so he grabbed his marbles and exited stage right.
    Right and how about the info coming to light that for three years the greatest scam pulled on any president while his persecutors knew it was bullshit? Is this worth any mention? When ever it’s brought up people seem more interested in him ignoring idiot reporters. Are you concerned what was done to a duly elected president by the opposing party? Regardless of your feelings for Trump. I’m amazed at the lack of outrage with the info currently available let alone what is to come.
    Tons of theories and initial undisclosed documents and believers on both sides declaring immediate vindication from what I can see thus far. Call me crazy I've done my self a favor and left both CNN and FOX off my screen for a couple of days. Trump would do well to do the same. It's exhausting. Shit man I went through twitter and FB and literally blocked over 12 friends from each tribe. I'm not prepared to call it, the investigation 'a scam' outright while things are unfolding and Flynn is no righteous angel coming from the heavens. It's ironic sign of the times that in this very same conference with this reporter incident that Trump was specially asked what crime he's declaring a former President guilty off and he was like eh whatever.
    I gotcha spic. I understand you are a trump hater. People like who they will but we now know all that time Schiff was talking about the mountains of evidence available proving Trump was a Russian agent Schiff knew and was made aware that no such evidence existed. Yet he repeated it on every news network and NYT and Washington post weren’t just writing articles about collusion they were calling Trump a Russian asset. This is not in doubt the information is available for all to see. That to me is extremely fucked up. You I understand are in the current Brock incarnation camp, I respect everyone’s right to support who they wish. You guys may have your guy Biden in but the fact will remain horrible shit was done to trump. Things are what they are but that will remain a fact through history.
    Wha huuh . Had me at gotcha Spic and lost me at Hater . Hate tags always seems to burn up to much time and it's a default misdirect. God I miss boxing.

    This cuts to the quick of it. Absolute contempt for anyone outside of their own egosphere. There has never been anything in your posting to suggest that were ever a dyed in the wool Republican/Democrat/Libertarian and frankly nobody much cares. Yet now, and for years, we have the case where people will invent your position for themselves, in order to afford themselves the fantasy veneer of a common sense pragmatism they would not know if if drop kicked them in the head. It is all 'You guys' 'Your guy' as though their weak strawman substitute for your position is something other than the real avoidance strategy that it is. They simply will not admit to any common ground or synchronicity of thought. They don't even want a conversation. Just to lecture you.

    They think they are better than you.
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  9. #4779
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    48,969
    Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Who is 'they'? 🤔

  10. #4780
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    60,135
    Mentioned
    533 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3041
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Trump abruptly leaves press conference after clash with reporters. The man behaves like a spoilt child. Very embarassing for anyone that voted for him.

    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...t-news-updates
    As someone who voted for him once and will vote for him again. I'm proud of the way he has treated the media. I'll say it again, I'm proud of how he has treated the media. Now you might be confused as to why I'd feel that way but I'll happily tell you the media, the corporate media have been tools, used by politicians for ages. They try to pick and choose who represents America, they've taken the ball from Obama's Administration on Trump and Russia collusion and they've run with it! They never asked the hard questions, they never tried to find the truth, they just dutifully attempted to torpedo Trump's first term in office because it's what Obama, HRC et al wanted them to do. The media doesn't work for the people.

    Trump is a symptom of how a portion of the American populace feels. His attitude towards HRC, the media, Obama, etc all correspond with how a portion of our population feels. History will be the final decider on if he's a good president...but history will also decide the fates of Obama and HRC.


    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Trump has showed he avoids questions.

    Reporter"why arent you wearing a mask?"
    Trump: "We have the best equipment"

    Reporter "What do you tell Americans who see White House people getting quaranteen? "
    Trump: "I cut off China back in February."

    Report: "Why isn't it better to set an example as President and wear a mask like other president around the world?"
    Trump: "You take a look at other countries, they want our ventilators, they're placing orders for our equipment".

    Why do those same reporters only wear their masks while the camera is rolling?





    Hmmm what does Dr. Fauci say about masks?

    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  11. #4781
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    22,857
    Mentioned
    849 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1086
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  12. #4782
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    60,135
    Mentioned
    533 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3041
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Republicans won 2 special elections for the House of Representatives yesterday. 1 in Wisconsin and the other in California....yeah California REPUBLICAN.



    This trend doesn't bode well for Biden, the Democrats, and the Deep State.


    Trump will win handily in November.
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  13. #4783
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    1,455
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    34
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    the even more evidence right there in that video, that Americans are brainwashed sheep, on both sides of the isle- Dem and Repub. Same exact talking points they said about Barack as they now say about Trump. Flip the script. Hand your note cards over from Fox to CNN. Same accusations, same outrages, same charges, same mockerie, same everythin. Just change the YEAR, fast forward from 2010 to 2020 and American news outlets are just borrowing the note cards, cute one-liners and scripts from anti-Obama to anti-Trump. Americans are more division then ever and can't see the WOOL has been pulled over their diabetic, obese, fast-food, superficial, narrow-minded, arrogant EYES. Americans have been totally taken for a bath, an acid bath, and they go for it like divided idiots, gun-nuts on one side and open-borders loonies on the other. The hole shit house is going up in flames. But YOU keep on picking sides by all the means, keep on saying who is better then who, etc... when the joke is on all American hypnotised idiots, smoking cigaretts, vaping, pot, fast food, junk food, shite beer, shite personalities, obese, diabetes, super-size cellulight and pea-BRAINS. Trump, Biden, Yang, Clinton, Bush, Obama, do all you stupid American asshole really believe THEIR IS A DIFFERENCE. Go now pay your taxes to IRS and lick the boots of US COnistution. How the history books will remember and record American people........

  14. #4784
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    60,135
    Mentioned
    533 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3041
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump




    Clapper
    Power
    Rice
    Lynch

    All said 0 evidence of Russia collusion. None. Nil. Nada. 3 years of bullshit.
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  15. #4785
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    On the levee
    Posts
    39,947
    Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    4776
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Republicans won 2 special elections for the House of Representatives yesterday. 1 in Wisconsin and the other in California....yeah California REPUBLICAN.



    This trend doesn't bode well for Biden, the Democrats, and the Deep State.


    Trump will win handily in November.
    If anything Katie Hill was the fluke flipping that District to Demodont's. People might be surprised of the deep Republican't swath in Cali once they get beyond the broad brush. And Katie Hill should have kept her pants on and stepped away from the bong

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 01-29-2017, 10:15 PM
  2. Trump In
    By denilson200 in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 11-19-2016, 07:29 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-16-2016, 04:05 PM
  4. Donald Trump......
    By TitoFan in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 11-14-2012, 11:53 PM
  5. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-26-2006, 11:46 PM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing