Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  85
Likes Likes:  649
Dislikes Dislikes:  80
Page 9 of 275 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 4116

Thread: Today in Trump

Share/Bookmark
  1. #121
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    58,475
    Mentioned
    515 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2982
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    I'm on a phone in a pub in Ireland so I can't quote. Stitched together videos by that idiot don't count. He never releases the unedited videos because theyd disprove the claims he's trying to make.

    The rest of the world doesn't need voter I'd because they have comprehensive voter databases and voter fraud in any organised way doesn't exist anyway. It's only an issue in the States where the GOP use it as an excuse to suppress monority votes. Have a nice weekend.
    "Those don't count"....uummm then why were people fired? Hmmm?

    Yes, and the United States should strive to be like other countries...the fucking hubris you have to believe that don't get a nose bleed while you're waaaaay up there on your high horse.

    Aaaaand what would you have to say about Donna Brazile admitting that Hillary rigged the election? Got any wise words for us pedants over here? How would another nation handle that hmmmm?
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  2. #122
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    46,608
    Mentioned
    879 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3146
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Kirkland you need ID to vote here. It is common sense. Are you who you say you are?
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  3. #123
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    4,778
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    604
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    I'm on a phone in a pub in Ireland so I can't quote. Stitched together videos by that idiot don't count. He never releases the unedited videos because theyd disprove the claims he's trying to make.

    The rest of the world doesn't need voter I'd because they have comprehensive voter databases and voter fraud in any organised way doesn't exist anyway. It's only an issue in the States where the GOP use it as an excuse to suppress monority votes. Have a nice weekend.
    I know... That Idiot told me he'd teach me about guns because he said I didn't know anything about them and that he knew so much... But then he told me he wouldn't. I begged him to teach me about guns, but he flat out refused.

  4. #124
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    58,475
    Mentioned
    515 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2982
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by ruthless rocco View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    I'm on a phone in a pub in Ireland so I can't quote. Stitched together videos by that idiot don't count. He never releases the unedited videos because theyd disprove the claims he's trying to make.

    The rest of the world doesn't need voter I'd because they have comprehensive voter databases and voter fraud in any organised way doesn't exist anyway. It's only an issue in the States where the GOP use it as an excuse to suppress monority votes. Have a nice weekend.
    I know... That Idiot told me he'd teach me about guns because he said I didn't know anything about them and that he knew so much... But then he told me he wouldn't. I begged him to teach me about guns, but he flat out refused.
    James O'Keefe was going to teach you about guns or were you talking about me?
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  5. #125
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    58,475
    Mentioned
    515 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2982
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Hey Kirkland.....what's all this with YA BOY David Corn from Mother Jones?

    David Corn investigated for inappropriate workplace behavior
    https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...r-probe-244482

    Couldn't happen to a nicer person
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  6. #126
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    58,475
    Mentioned
    515 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2982
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump




    Where you at Kirk? HMMMM? Where you at dawg?



    NOT only was the Democrat primary rigged against poor Bernie, but Hillary Clinton could be charged with money laundering...granted I'm not believing that bitch is gone and done with until I hear her scream "Melting, Melting, Oh What a World"
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  7. #127
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    58,475
    Mentioned
    515 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2982
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    This




    but also this





    Her Twitter timeline is FULL of this stuff.....and I find it HILLARY-ous
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  8. #128
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Ex'way to your Skull
    Posts
    25,024
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump


  9. #129
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    58,475
    Mentioned
    515 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2982
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Donna Brazile feared for her life after DNC Wiki-leaker Seth Rich was murdered...and yet the lefties here say NOTHING. Good little goons you all are.
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  10. #130
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    58,475
    Mentioned
    515 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2982
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    If CNN will deceptively edit video of Donald Trump feeding koi with Shinzo Abe it makes you wonder WHY and what else would they not tell the truth about?

    Last edited by El Kabong; 11-07-2017 at 01:18 PM.
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  11. #131
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    21,143
    Mentioned
    788 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1023
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Donna Brazile feared for her life after DNC Wiki-leaker Seth Rich was murdered...and yet the lefties here say NOTHING. Good little goons you all are.
    Trump thread Lyle. Not the Leftie thread, not the shock money runs politics thread, not the fucking 'whataboutery ' thread, not the Hitlary thread, not the Obama thread, not the whinging millenial altbolt Lyle regurgitating his boyfriends Milo and PJW articles thread...the Trump thread.

    So..he has landed in Miles backyard. Can he keep his foot out of his mouth for 24 hrs or is WW3 just a tweet away? Happy days
    Hidden Content

    "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself..."

  12. #132
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    58,475
    Mentioned
    515 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2982
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today in Trump

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Donna Brazile feared for her life after DNC Wiki-leaker Seth Rich was murdered...and yet the lefties here say NOTHING. Good little goons you all are.
    Trump thread Lyle. Not the Leftie thread, not the shock money runs politics thread, not the fucking 'whataboutery ' thread, not the Hitlary thread, not the Obama thread, not the whinging millenial altbolt Lyle regurgitating his boyfriends Milo and PJW articles thread...the Trump thread.

    So..he has landed in Miles backyard. Can he keep his foot out of his mouth for 24 hrs or is WW3 just a tweet away? Happy days
    I mention all that is happening with the Democrats @Beanz because everything.....EVERYTHING Donald Trump has been accused of the Democrats have actually done. You're still so blinded by your hatred of Trump that you aren't paying attention to what has happened, but that's ok.....how's Jeremy Corbyn doing? Is he gassing the Jews yet? I don't think Labour is too far away from suggesting that actually
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  13. #133
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Ex'way to your Skull
    Posts
    25,024
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Trump *SLANDEROUSLY ATTACKED* about Japanese fish...... then the TRUTH COMES OUT

    BUT NO, THIS DOESNT PROVE THERE IS A WORLD WIDE LEFTY CONSPIRACY TO DEMONIZE TRUMP ON EVERYTHING. NOT AT ALL.

    and NO, DONT WATCH THE VIDEO AND LEARN. Just say you wont watch it because it was made by Mark Dice. Yeah, thats all that counts, it was made by Mark Dice. Glad y'all know how to decide like that.


    @Master @Beanz @Spicoli @El Kabong @Gandalf @palmerq @p4pking @Fenster @Memphis @TitoFan @walrus @mrbig1

  14. #134
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    58,475
    Mentioned
    515 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2982
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Trump *SLANDEROUSLY ATTACKED* about Japanese fish...... then the TRUTH COMES OUT

    If the media will lie about this trivial shit it makes you wonder.....what else will they lie about?
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  15. #135
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Ex'way to your Skull
    Posts
    25,024
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Trump *SLANDEROUSLY ATTACKED* about Japanese fish...... then the TRUTH COMES OUT

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    If the media will lie about this trivial shit it makes you wonder.....what else will they lie about?
    dude the lefty- TARDY TARD media cant even figure out who to VIRTUE SIGNAL HAHAHAHAHA CHECK OUT THIS LEFTY TARD-TARD ACTUALLY SIDING WITH A BLACK TRUMP SUPPORTER OVER A LEFTY GAY ANTI-TRUMP SUPPORTER HAHAHAHAHA


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 01-29-2017, 10:15 PM
  2. Trump In
    By denilson200 in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 11-19-2016, 07:29 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-16-2016, 04:05 PM
  4. Donald Trump......
    By TitoFan in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 11-14-2012, 11:53 PM
  5. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-26-2006, 11:46 PM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing