Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  11
Likes Likes:  55
Dislikes Dislikes:  13
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 140

Thread: Why does the Western media ignore what is happening to the Palestinians?

Share/Bookmark
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    14,858
    Mentioned
    638 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    624
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Why does the Western media ignore what is happening to the Palestinians?

    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Christian groups in America are really foolish to support Israel. Many Palestinians are Orthodox Christians, and President Assad of Syria protects Syrian Christians from ISIS and other Sunni terrorist groups who would like to kill them all.

    Ok checked this one out. Can you imagine if we mocked Judaism in such a manner on US tv oh shit

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    22,349
    Mentioned
    836 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1067
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Why does the Western media ignore what is happening to the Palestinians?

    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Damn they sterilize women and throw out blood donated by Ethiopian Jews. Why will they go all over preaching #neverforgot and allow this rampant racism to go on. When I saw the Ethiopians rioting before I didn’t realize they were Jewish Ethiopians looking to go to the promise land. I know Jews persecute Christians in Israel I thought if u were Jewish you were safe. Damn they are cold
    Press TV UK


    Headquarters?


    Tehran
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    14,858
    Mentioned
    638 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    624
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Why does the Western media ignore what is happening to the Palestinians?

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Damn they sterilize women and throw out blood donated by Ethiopian Jews. Why will they go all over preaching #neverforgot and allow this rampant racism to go on. When I saw the Ethiopians rioting before I didn’t realize they were Jewish Ethiopians looking to go to the promise land. I know Jews persecute Christians in Israel I thought if u were Jewish you were safe. Damn they are cold
    Press TV UK


    Headquarters?


    Tehran
    ok, is your point it’s not true @bff. I assume you just googled that to find out but does that make it false

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    14,858
    Mentioned
    638 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    624
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Why does the Western media ignore what is happening to the Palestinians?


  5. #35
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    22,349
    Mentioned
    836 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1067
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Why does the Western media ignore what is happening to the Palestinians?

    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
    Damn they sterilize women and throw out blood donated by Ethiopian Jews. Why will they go all over preaching #neverforgot and allow this rampant racism to go on. When I saw the Ethiopians rioting before I didn’t realize they were Jewish Ethiopians looking to go to the promise land. I know Jews persecute Christians in Israel I thought if u were Jewish you were safe. Damn they are cold
    Press TV UK


    Headquarters?


    Tehran
    ok, is your point it’s not true @bff. I assume you just googled that to find out but does that make it false

    No my point is that bias and oversimplification occurs on all sides. I didn't google anything just looked at the about tab on the Youtube channel this one is on. There seems to be an insistence now on absolute truths, an almost religious zeal in which people will search for confirmation bias and discount anybodies real life experience. I am being told that The Guardian is Zionist but sometimes lets truth slip by a complete stranger on the internet, while I suppose I am supposed to ignore the fact that my sister-in-law and a few friends who write for the Guardian have a very different, first hand take on things. Ultimately people believe what they want to believe.
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    14,858
    Mentioned
    638 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    624
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Why does the Western media ignore what is happening to the Palestinians?

    How about the TV show mocking Christ played on Israel tv

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    22,349
    Mentioned
    836 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1067
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Why does the Western media ignore what is happening to the Palestinians?

    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    How about the TV show mocking Christ played on Israel tv
    It wasn't shown on Israel TV as much as it would satiate your outrage to think it did. Takes seconds to find out. It's a bit tasteless but it wasn't on TV but a private Israeli comedy channel. I thought you believed in free speech ? I think it ill advised and crass but I am not here to defend it

    Here is what the scriptwriter said


    This video wasn’t played on the tv, only on the internet pilot, on flix website, before bip bought the program. it didn’t offend anyone that time, although there are many Christians in Israel.
    The intention of the video didn’t mean to offend the feeling of the Christians, it’s a parody on the Israeli chauvinist 70′s tv programs, by exagerating, so it’s critical about the israeli system. other programs were about 1967 war, and Adam and Eve etc. this program put an anti-militaristic agenda in Israeli tv. So it’s funny that website like you attacks it.
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    14,858
    Mentioned
    638 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    624
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Why does the Western media ignore what is happening to the Palestinians?

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    How about the TV show mocking Christ played on Israel tv
    It wasn't shown on Israel TV as much as it would satiate your outrage to think it did. Takes seconds to find out. It's a bit tasteless but it wasn't on TV but a private Israeli comedy channel. I thought you believed in free speech ? I think it ill advised and crass but I am not here to defend it

    Here is what the scriptwriter said


    This video wasn’t played on the tv, only on the internet pilot, on flix website, before bip bought the program. it didn’t offend anyone that time, although there are many Christians in Israel.
    The intention of the video didn’t mean to offend the feeling of the Christians, it’s a parody on the Israeli chauvinist 70′s tv programs, by exagerating, so it’s critical about the israeli system. other programs were about 1967 war, and Adam and Eve etc. this program put an anti-militaristic agenda in Israeli tv. So it’s funny that website like you attacks it.
    Freedom of speech is fine. I’m just saying if we aired something mocking Jews in such a way here the ADL would have a feild day. Ya they didn’t mean to piss Christians off, why can’t u just say ya, it was fucked up, even if you don’t like Christ, I don’t get it @bff

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Ex'way to your Skull
    Posts
    25,024
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Why does the Western media ignore what is happening to the Palestinians?

    I think only maybe beans and I know about this but the Jews in Israel are largely from Russia and Poland and countries like that.

    The Falasha are perhaps the original Jews from what I have read in conjunction with Eastern Orthodox Armenians are in possession of the Ark of the Covenant and I mean the actual Ark of the Covenant in a secret location Northwest of Addis Ababa.

    So basically you have Africans who are not getting along very well with Russian or polish which is not very surprising despite their common religion

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    14,858
    Mentioned
    638 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    624
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Why does the Western media ignore what is happening to the Palestinians?

    There are a number of places in Africa that say they have the ark. They usually have one guy standing outside a temple with a AK-47. It’s a coveted job as that’s all they do, the live there and villagers give them food

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    14,858
    Mentioned
    638 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    624
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Why does the Western media ignore what is happening to the Palestinians?

    Armenia had some of the first Christian communities and was the first country to have Christianity as its official religion in the 300’s

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    48,406
    Mentioned
    941 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3195
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Why does the Western media ignore what is happening to the Palestinians?

    Brock, everyone knows Israel was created by the West several decades ago and consists mostly of immigrants not from the region at all. It is hardly secret historical data.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    14,858
    Mentioned
    638 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    624
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Why does the Western media ignore what is happening to the Palestinians?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Brock, everyone knows Israel was created by the West several decades ago and consists mostly of immigrants not from the region at all. It is hardly secret historical data.
    Yes, he should have just said Jews from all over Europe and Russia but he is moving in on my @bff

    @DenilsonTheReturn
    Last edited by walrus; 05-12-2018 at 05:53 PM.

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Ex'way to your Skull
    Posts
    25,024
    Mentioned
    232 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Why does the Western media ignore what is happening to the Palestinians?

    Miles I know its commomn knowledge I was just moving in on walrus' new sweetie pie

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    14,858
    Mentioned
    638 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    624
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Why does the Western media ignore what is happening to the Palestinians?

    As the Syrian army is driving out the last remaining terrorists from the southern outskirts of Damascus, those who refuse to completely lay down their arms and surrender are being evacuated to rebel-controlled parts of northern Syria, mainly Idlib. As part of the deal with the Syrian authorities, militants are leaving behind medium and heavy weapons.

    Ahead of the evacuation in the towns of Yelda, Babila and Beit Sahem, militants relinquished hundreds of weapons and munitions, including mortar launchers, machine guns, rocket and mortar shells, gunpowder, precursors for home-made explosives, as well as Israeli-made landmines, SANA, which posted a video of the armaments, reported.

    @Freedom

    Haven’t heard much reporting on this

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Oh those poor Palestinians
    By El Kabong in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 11-25-2012, 09:53 PM
  2. test - ignore
    By LethalChris in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-21-2009, 10:07 AM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing