Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  15
Likes Likes:  163
Dislikes Dislikes:  3
Page 18 of 37 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 551

Thread: Golovkin v Canelo 2 CONFIRMED

Share/Bookmark
  1. #256
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,096
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    647
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Golovkin v Canelo 2 CONFIRMED

    The weigh in face off is hilarious in a sad way... golovkin was so unbothered.


    I'm still hoping for alvarez to win though :S

  2. #257
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Gotham/Batcave
    Posts
    5,658
    Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    357
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Golovkin v Canelo 2 CONFIRMED

    GGG says in his promo 'this will be the biggest boxing match in the world' unfortunately for him Floyd and Pac Man announced today that they are to fight in December

  3. #258
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,096
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    647
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Golovkin v Canelo 2 CONFIRMED

    Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    GGG says in his promo 'this will be the biggest boxing match in the world' unfortunately for him Floyd and Pac Man announced today that they are to fight in December
    Good point, i didnt think of that,mayweather could well just be trying to troll de la Hoya and alvarez. He staged the fight v MacGregor pretty close to golovkin alvarez 1

  4. #259
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    57,202
    Mentioned
    1480 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2718
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Golovkin v Canelo 2 CONFIRMED

    Quote Originally Posted by palmerq View Post
    The weigh in face off is hilarious in a sad way... golovkin was so unbothered.


    I'm still hoping for alvarez to win though :S
    Think Canelo lost his head and not a good sign for him
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  5. #260
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,096
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    647
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Golovkin v Canelo 2 CONFIRMED

    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by palmerq View Post
    The weigh in face off is hilarious in a sad way... golovkin was so unbothered.


    I'm still hoping for alvarez to win though :S
    Think Canelo lost his head and not a good sign for him
    I think it was planned, his guys were immediately there.


    Poor lemieux everyone trolls him so hard these days :S

  6. #261
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Gotham/Batcave
    Posts
    5,658
    Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    357
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Golovkin v Canelo 2 CONFIRMED

    Quote Originally Posted by palmerq View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by palmerq View Post
    The weigh in face off is hilarious in a sad way... golovkin was so unbothered.


    I'm still hoping for alvarez to win though :S
    Think Canelo lost his head and not a good sign for him
    I think it was planned, his guys were immediately there.


    Poor lemieux everyone trolls him so hard these days :S
    Spike is brilliant though, I've been watching him go in on Lemmy all week on Twatter

  7. #262
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Gotham/Batcave
    Posts
    5,658
    Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    357
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Golovkin v Canelo 2 CONFIRMED

    These bitches are embarrassing

  8. #263
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,096
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    647
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Golovkin v Canelo 2 CONFIRMED

    Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    These bitches are embarrassing
    Yes Cynthia is a cap presenter the other one rosales seems a bit more professional... north america is pretty bad for hiring people for their looks to host things... it's certainly not blighty i

  9. #264
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Gotham/Batcave
    Posts
    5,658
    Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    357
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Golovkin v Canelo 2 CONFIRMED

    Quote Originally Posted by palmerq View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    These bitches are embarrassing
    Yes Cynthia is a cap presenter the other one rosales seems a bit more professional... north america is pretty bad for hiring people for their looks to host things... it's certainly not blighty i
    Yeah that Cynthia is shocking, the other bird isn't too bad but she still doesn't have a clue what she is talking about...she's better looking as well.

  10. #265
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Gotham/Batcave
    Posts
    5,658
    Mentioned
    219 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    357
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Golovkin v Canelo 2 CONFIRMED

    I'm getting a wee bit fed up now, been looking at an empty ring for the last 30 minutes

  11. #266
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    57,202
    Mentioned
    1480 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2718
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Golovkin v Canelo 2 CONFIRMED

    Quote Originally Posted by Batman View Post
    I'm getting a wee bit fed up now, been looking at an empty ring for the last 30 minutes
    Let me know when something is on?
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  12. #267
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,096
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    647
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Golovkin v Canelo 2 CONFIRMED

    Main programme is starting now, lampley rambling about things, Roman Gonzalez should be on soon...

  13. #268
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,096
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    647
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Golovkin v Canelo 2 CONFIRMED

    Main event is scheduled to start around 8pm Pacific time so three hours from now... So four am in Britain.

  14. #269
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,096
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    647
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Golovkin v Canelo 2 CONFIRMED

    Gonzalez gains 15 lbs after the weigh in, that's quite v lot for a little fellow

  15. #270
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    20,862
    Mentioned
    453 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1654
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Golovkin v Canelo 2 CONFIRMED

    Sacrificial lamb being brought in for Chocolatito.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 03-23-2018, 04:14 PM
  2. Golovkin-Canelo OFFICIAL!!!- Sept 16th
    By Fenster in forum Fight Threads
    Replies: 704
    Last Post: 09-25-2017, 12:03 AM
  3. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-18-2016, 02:36 AM
  4. Moving on...Canelo vs Kirkland vs Cotto vs Golovkin
    By Boxer4life in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 05-11-2015, 02:20 AM
  5. Golovkin v Geale at MSG confirmed for July 26
    By Beanz in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 06-07-2014, 12:28 AM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing