2. Brock was just winding you up with that thread. It was general rather than personal too. He is a tease.
3. Hmm. Look at Libya and Iraq. Sometimes we should be more cautious. Will it cause more harm than good? They said the same about Castro, but I am glad they did not kill him. He was far from perfect, but there are usually two sides to every coin. With NK we are seeing change and that is a difference. Give it time.
4. My hair has not changed in color since I was at University. It has grown slightly longer on occasion if I have been too lazy to get it cut. Now actually I did one time buy some equipment and shave it all off. But never again. That was many years ago. I have contemplated growing a beard. But hair generally stays the same. I cannot experiment with it.
5. This was an attempt at humor. It is true though. A tattoo is self harm. A piercing is self harm. A cut is self harm. It is a very common thing. William Burroughs cut off a finger joint. Van Gogh cut off a portion of his ear. Look through history and you see many people who have done this at some stage. If it is temporary then it is okay, if it gets serious and legs are self amputated, you have something very serious going on.
6. Nope. That is you unable to comprehend my simple point which even Andre and Mark Tko and many others agreed with which is that the Paralympics is not as relevant as the Olympics proper. Why would I have anything against someone who had their leg blown off in a war? Do not be so silly. I just think it is true to say that people enjoy regular Pro tennis more than the disabled events. It's cool that they play and good for them, but it will never be as popular. That is you, like Beanz, wanting to put me into a box that isn't real.
7. Come on now, 'Punch a Baby' could be Monty Python sketch. A football game with a baby being punted about crying. It's silly.
8. Strange argument again. The only 'failure' I have ever confessed to was a dissatisfaction that in my company Unions were outlawed, that company pensions were abolished and that share owners were prioritized over labour. That became common in the UK. After 5 years I left that company and began a new career in a new place. I don't really see what was a failure about that. Failure is having 3 kids with 3 different Dad's and never having a job. Failure is going to prison for murder. Failure is going bankrupt. What have I ever failed exactly? I studied, I worked, I paid my taxes, I have never really understood that argument. That was a Beanz argument and it never made sense that I was being told this by someone who was selling his own possessions because he was so broke. If you want to parrot that then you can, but trust me, I probably do a little bit better than that. The only thing I sold was a piano and it was because I couldn't play the damn thing.
9. Pfft. Every straight man says that these days. Let's hang out in the gay bar and see how liberal you are. Totally fine with me.
10. Not an argument.
11. You said it yourself. You said I have come a long way or some such nonsense.
Right, I don't know what time it is there, but we have been doing this for about 2 hours and that is 2 hours too long. I have paperwork to do, so that's me done on this one.
Let's just agree on the following points.
1. Yes, I am funny.
2. Rocket lobbing is uncool.
3. We want more freedom for the NK's.
4. We want more responsible parenting.
If we agree on these things, then all is solved.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)