Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  6
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: P4P Best runs through Omaha, Nebraska!

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    4,625
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    497
    Cool Clicks

    Default P4P Best runs through Omaha, Nebraska!

    Never in my like have I seen a mix of a throwback fighter along with a special talent. Crawford to me is up there with Sugar Ray Robinson and Roy Jones Jr.

    The P4P best between 135 to 147 runs through Omaha, Nebraska, my friends. Forget Spence, Thurman, Garcia, Porter, even Davis and Lomachenko...

    I think Crawford is too small for 154. Guys like Hurd, the Charlo's and Harrison, et al... are really big Jr. Middles. They even appear to be Super Middles some nights. Hurd should definitely move up to Super Middle.

    But, everything runs through Omaha, Nebraska. Terence Bud Crawford.
    Bigger man George, bigger punch!

    Subscribe: Free online Classifieds and Business directory!
    Hidden Content

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    423
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    346
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: P4P Best runs through Omaha, Nebraska!

    Until he gets knocked out.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,476
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2153
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: P4P Best runs through Omaha, Nebraska!

    Quote Originally Posted by ykdadamaja View Post
    Never in my like have I seen a mix of a throwback fighter along with a special talent. Crawford to me is up there with Sugar Ray Robinson and Roy Jones Jr.

    The P4P best between 135 to 147 runs through Omaha, Nebraska, my friends. Forget Spence, Thurman, Garcia, Porter, even Davis and Lomachenko...

    I think Crawford is too small for 154. Guys like Hurd, the Charlo's and Harrison, et al... are really big Jr. Middles. They even appear to be Super Middles some nights. Hurd should definitely move up to Super Middle.

    But, everything runs through Omaha, Nebraska. Terence Bud Crawford.
    If he beats Spence its hard to argue he is up there.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    This Lunatic Asylum
    Posts
    22,752
    Mentioned
    397 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2813
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: P4P Best runs through Omaha, Nebraska!

    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,476
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2153
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: P4P Best runs through Omaha, Nebraska!

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Loma is the most gifted of the boxers , his lack of power have made him struggle in his last 2 fights.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    4,625
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    497
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: P4P Best runs through Omaha, Nebraska!

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Loma is getting hit too much now. I dunno what that's about!? He looks disinterested at times and he is getting flocked some nights.
    Bigger man George, bigger punch!

    Subscribe: Free online Classifieds and Business directory!
    Hidden Content

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    4,625
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    497
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: P4P Best runs through Omaha, Nebraska!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ykdadamaja View Post
    Never in my like have I seen a mix of a throwback fighter along with a special talent. Crawford to me is up there with Sugar Ray Robinson and Roy Jones Jr.

    The P4P best between 135 to 147 runs through Omaha, Nebraska, my friends. Forget Spence, Thurman, Garcia, Porter, even Davis and Lomachenko...

    I think Crawford is too small for 154. Guys like Hurd, the Charlo's and Harrison, et al... are really big Jr. Middles. They even appear to be Super Middles some nights. Hurd should definitely move up to Super Middle.

    But, everything runs through Omaha, Nebraska. Terence Bud Crawford.
    If he beats Spence its hard to argue he is up there.
    I don't know why people give Spence more of a shot than Crawford? This is a Ali v Foreman kinda thing, or a Barerra v Hamed thing where it may look in favour of the puncher and stalker, but really it is the other way around and the boxer/mover SHOULD be the odds on favorite.

    I take Crawford to stop Spence late- 10 or 11. Especially if Crawford turns on the jets at about the 6th or 7th.

    At best Crawford wins a lopsided UD. So much so it would make Mayweather v Berto look shameful.
    Bigger man George, bigger punch!

    Subscribe: Free online Classifieds and Business directory!
    Hidden Content

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    13,278
    Mentioned
    595 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    570
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: P4P Best runs through Omaha, Nebraska!

    Quote Originally Posted by ykdadamaja View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ykdadamaja View Post
    Never in my like have I seen a mix of a throwback fighter along with a special talent. Crawford to me is up there with Sugar Ray Robinson and Roy Jones Jr.

    The P4P best between 135 to 147 runs through Omaha, Nebraska, my friends. Forget Spence, Thurman, Garcia, Porter, even Davis and Lomachenko...

    I think Crawford is too small for 154. Guys like Hurd, the Charlo's and Harrison, et al... are really big Jr. Middles. They even appear to be Super Middles some nights. Hurd should definitely move up to Super Middle.

    But, everything runs through Omaha, Nebraska. Terence Bud Crawford.
    If he beats Spence its hard to argue he is up there.
    I don't know why people give Spence more of a shot than Crawford? This is a Ali v Foreman kinda thing, or a Barerra v Hamed thing where it may look in favour of the puncher and stalker, but really it is the other way around and the boxer/mover SHOULD be the odds on favorite.

    I take Crawford to stop Spence late- 10 or 11. Especially if Crawford turns on the jets at about the 6th or 7th.

    At best Crawford wins a lopsided UD. So much so it would make Mayweather v Berto look shameful.
    YK I feel the same about Crawford. The dude can just turn it on when he needs it and he is a pleasure to watch. Always seems like a truly decent guy in the interviews I’ve seen. I also like how Warren Buffet goes to see Crawford fight when he fights in Omaha I hope the kid goes far.
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.for...xing-2019/amp/

    Wanted to add this article from Forbes as well. Boxing does get some press in the US
    Last edited by walrus; 01-05-2019 at 10:51 AM.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    3,812
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    368
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: P4P Best runs through Omaha, Nebraska!

    I think extremely highly of Crawford, but the only knock on him is that he doesn’t have a career defining win. Not necessarily his fault but it’s just something that is holding him back from taking that next step.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    4,625
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    497
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: P4P Best runs through Omaha, Nebraska!

    Quote Originally Posted by powerpuncher View Post
    I think extremely highly of Crawford, but the only knock on him is that he doesn’t have a career defining win. Not necessarily his fault but it’s just something that is holding him back from taking that next step.
    The Gamboa win and the Burns win was/is enough for me. Who wudda thunk Mayweather's best win before DLH would have been Diego Corrales- We should have known then Mayweather was special.
    Bigger man George, bigger punch!

    Subscribe: Free online Classifieds and Business directory!
    Hidden Content

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    3,812
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    368
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: P4P Best runs through Omaha, Nebraska!

    Quote Originally Posted by ykdadamaja View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by powerpuncher View Post
    I think extremely highly of Crawford, but the only knock on him is that he doesn’t have a career defining win. Not necessarily his fault but it’s just something that is holding him back from taking that next step.
    The Gamboa win and the Burns win was/is enough for me. Who wudda thunk Mayweather's best win before DLH would have been Diego Corrales- We should have known then Mayweather was special.
    Those weren’t career defining wins. Corrales for Floyd was a super legit win. It was career defining. Also, Floyd didn’t hit superstardom until he faced De La Hoya. So I don’t think Crawford gets to that superstar level until him and Spence becomes a super fight and Crawford wins.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Mud Runs and Obstacle Courses
    By VictorCharlie in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-23-2013, 04:04 AM
  2. Sweat Runs????
    By njackets in forum Ask the Trainer
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-05-2008, 07:48 AM
  3. Kurt Angle runs away from MMA.
    By El Gamo in forum Mixed Martial Arts
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-12-2008, 05:55 AM
  4. USC vs. Nebraska
    By headson in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-18-2007, 12:26 PM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing