Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  6
Likes Likes:  34
Dislikes Dislikes:  1
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 130

Thread: Should transgenered people be allowed to box?

Share/Bookmark
  1. #91
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    46,744
    Mentioned
    893 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3150
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Should transgenered people be allowed to box?

    I do not see why this thread is complicated. It is common sense that a man who becomes a woman would most likely beat up another 'othodox' woman most of the time. I have been hit by women before and there is no power there. I was also doing my James Toney thing as I wouldn't hit back, but I swear all it would take is a few swings and I would batter her senseless.

    Now obviously that is not how I conduct myself. If I was to transition into a woman I would be at an automatic advantage in terms of height at 190 cm. That's not easy for most women at MW/SMW to get around. Women tend to be physically different to men and you cannot get around that fact. This is why I call out chubby men on the forum all the time at a CW. They cannot compete.

    Now a regular woman against me following some surgery and some hormones....unless she is implanting leg extensions, she is not going to hit me. I am clever and would work behind the jab and being naturally longer and with more extension batter her any time she tries to get inside. I would clinch, give her a cuddle, then bounce away like a kangaroo. There is a reason short HW's could not get near Wlad without being molested. I look feminine anyway, I probably already have the damn hormones.
    Last edited by Gandalf; 03-11-2019 at 11:42 PM.

  2. #92
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    13,683
    Mentioned
    615 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    583
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Should transgenered people be allowed to box?

    Sorry guys don’t mean to but in but I’m reading way too many harsh words to beanz something must be done to quelch this. I must at this point put down my foot and say enough

  3. #93
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    21,241
    Mentioned
    798 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1027
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Should transgenered people be allowed to box?

    Tito why did you not posts quotes from the three female boxers who were quite happy to fight a trans opponent? The ones who had no problem with it and the ones who said with all the steroids around what's the difference? Why did you not post the quote from the female boxer who said bring it on and that the question was just another excuse to portray women as weak?

    What is hilarious is how you moan about people going with the flow as though you are making some brave stand, but you and a lot of others here are actually insisting on imposing your own weird version of some kind of political correctness.

    You want to decide for other adults. You and Miles have just proven how sexist you both are in both wanting to tell women what they can do. What they are allowed to do. Why can't each boxer decide for themselves?

    Like most old fashioned weak men you and Miles etc are seemingly threatened by people choosing to not conform to the very narrow stereotypes you want to impose on them. Do you want to be seen like a nanny state government, brainwashed religious loon or some agenda driven politicaly correct zealot? Because that is what you guys sound like. Let people decide for themselves.
    Hidden Content

    "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself..."

  4. #94
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    13,683
    Mentioned
    615 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    583
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Should transgenered people be allowed to box?

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Tito why did you not posts quotes from the three female boxers who were quite happy to fight a trans opponent? The ones who had no problem with it and the ones who said with all the steroids around what's the difference? Why did you not post the quote from the female boxer who said bring it on and that the question was just another excuse to portray women as weak?

    What is hilarious is how you moan about people going with the flow as though you are making some brave stand, but you and a lot of others here are actually insisting on imposing your own weird version of some kind of political correctness.

    You want to decide for other adults. You and Miles have just proven how sexist you both are in both wanting to tell women what they can do. What they are allowed to do. Why can't each boxer decide for themselves?

    Like most old fashioned weak men you and Miles etc are seemingly threatened by people choosing to not conform to the very narrow stereotypes you want to impose on them. Do you want to be seen like a nanny state government, brainwashed religious loon or some agenda driven politicaly correct zealot? Because that is what you guys sound like. Let people decide for themselves.
    After reviewing this post I have changed my mind about my most recent post above

  5. #95
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    20,479
    Mentioned
    443 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1642
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Should transgenered people be allowed to box?

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Tito why did you not posts quotes from the three female boxers who were quite happy to fight a trans opponent? The ones who had no problem with it and the ones who said with all the steroids around what's the difference? Why did you not post the quote from the female boxer who said bring it on and that the question was just another excuse to portray women as weak?


    The rest of your post is the same old senseless, tired old gibberish... so I'll only address this part.


    Why indeed.


    Let's pause for a second Beanz, and I'll give you a moment to reflect on that question..... as I ask anyone reading this to reflect on that same question.

    (reflective pause)


    So basically what you're saying is..... that it's a majority thing. That if there are some brave women out there who don't mind fighting transgender women..... that it should be ok then..... and all others (women boxers I'm talking about).... the ones who don't want to face transgenders in the ring..... should just shut their mouths because there are a few women out there who don't mind.

    Is THAT what you're saying?

    I want to make sure I understand correctly, because this is where your stance, argument, credibility, and the whole ball of wax comes tumbling down like so many pins in a bowling alley.

    Again, I didn't post the quotes of the "pro-transgender" women boxers.... so (according to you) it's automatically ok to have transgenders fight women boxers, no questions asked.

    If just ONE of those who DON'T want to fight transgenders is at some point a champion in her division.... and her mandatory is a transgender..... if she refuses, she gets stripped. If she says why she refuses she'll be ridiculed and ostracized, because society and those erudite people such as yourself have ruled that transgenders have every right to fight women in the ring.

    Ironically, it's the same damn bullying you accuse others of. The only bullying here is your own, and you reflect it onto others with your remarkable skill.

    Notice, there are no insults in this post.... no name calling. I don't want to dilute the question/statement you've posted because I want everyone to see exactly what the crux of this argument is.



    The bottom line here is:

    I and a few others do not agree with this because we care and fear for the safety of women boxers. Transgenderism in itself isn't being attacked here, just the notion that if "X" fighter wants to change from a man into a woman and fight women, it's potentially dangerous and shouldn't be approved carte blanche. The definitions of "transitioning" aren't even clear, and the rules are loose and flimsy at best.

    You and a few others take this as an affront to the rights of others, and you fall back to your predictable "Oh you're trying to tell others what to do" stance. You care more about the conflict than about seriously talking about the safety of women boxers. You fail to see the forest for the trees.



    I'm not going to claim some funny thread victory, like Miles is wont to do....... but in this very serious subject, and judging by your question above...... you haven't got a damn leg to stand on.

    In fact, if Alpha was still here, I'd buy HIM a beer (like you'd do with Swanson), and tell him it's ok. That claiming the world is flat is relatively harmless..... next to the ridiculous claims YOU'RE making on this topic.

  6. #96
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    46,744
    Mentioned
    893 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3150
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Should transgenered people be allowed to box?

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Tito why did you not posts quotes from the three female boxers who were quite happy to fight a trans opponent? The ones who had no problem with it and the ones who said with all the steroids around what's the difference? Why did you not post the quote from the female boxer who said bring it on and that the question was just another excuse to portray women as weak?

    What is hilarious is how you moan about people going with the flow as though you are making some brave stand, but you and a lot of others here are actually insisting on imposing your own weird version of some kind of political correctness.

    You want to decide for other adults. You and Miles have just proven how sexist you both are in both wanting to tell women what they can do. What they are allowed to do. Why can't each boxer decide for themselves?

    Like most old fashioned weak men you and Miles etc are seemingly threatened by people choosing to not conform to the very narrow stereotypes you want to impose on them. Do you want to be seen like a nanny state government, brainwashed religious loon or some agenda driven politicaly correct zealot? Because that is what you guys sound like. Let people decide for themselves.
    I am not telling women what to do. I am just suggesting that all things being equal that a man will batter a woman. Women are weaker than men generally speaking. Just a fact. It is why we do not hit women. Chopping off a willy and adding a few hormones is not going to reduce height by several inches.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  7. #97
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    46,744
    Mentioned
    893 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3150
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Should transgenered people be allowed to box?

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Tito why did you not posts quotes from the three female boxers who were quite happy to fight a trans opponent? The ones who had no problem with it and the ones who said with all the steroids around what's the difference? Why did you not post the quote from the female boxer who said bring it on and that the question was just another excuse to portray women as weak?


    The rest of your post is the same old senseless, tired old gibberish... so I'll only address this part.


    Why indeed.


    Let's pause for a second Beanz, and I'll give you a moment to reflect on that question..... as I ask anyone reading this to reflect on that same question.

    (reflective pause)


    So basically what you're saying is..... that it's a majority thing. That if there are some brave women out there who don't mind fighting transgender women..... that it should be ok then..... and all others (women boxers I'm talking about).... the ones who don't want to face transgenders in the ring..... should just shut their mouths because there are a few women out there who don't mind.

    Is THAT what you're saying?

    I want to make sure I understand correctly, because this is where your stance, argument, credibility, and the whole ball of wax comes tumbling down like so many pins in a bowling alley.

    Again, I didn't post the quotes of the "pro-transgender" women boxers.... so (according to you) it's automatically ok to have transgenders fight women boxers, no questions asked.

    If just ONE of those who DON'T want to fight transgenders is at some point a champion in her division.... and her mandatory is a transgender..... if she refuses, she gets stripped. If she says why she refuses she'll be ridiculed and ostracized, because society and those erudite people such as yourself have ruled that transgenders have every right to fight women in the ring.

    Ironically, it's the same damn bullying you accuse others of. The only bullying here is your own, and you reflect it onto others with your remarkable skill.

    Notice, there are no insults in this post.... no name calling. I don't want to dilute the question/statement you've posted because I want everyone to see exactly what the crux of this argument is.



    The bottom line here is:

    I and a few others do not agree with this because we care and fear for the safety of women boxers. Transgenderism in itself isn't being attacked here, just the notion that if "X" fighter wants to change from a man into a woman and fight women, it's potentially dangerous and shouldn't be approved carte blanche. The definitions of "transitioning" aren't even clear, and the rules are loose and flimsy at best.

    You and a few others take this as an affront to the rights of others, and you fall back to your predictable "Oh you're trying to tell others what to do" stance. You care more about the conflict than about seriously talking about the safety of women boxers. You fail to see the forest for the trees.



    I'm not going to claim some funny thread victory, like Miles is wont to do....... but in this very serious subject, and judging by your question above...... you haven't got a damn leg to stand on.

    In fact, if Alpha was still here, I'd buy HIM a beer (like you'd do with Swanson), and tell him it's ok. That claiming the world is flat is relatively harmless..... next to the ridiculous claims YOU'RE making on this topic.
    Own it. Steal the moment. Declare victory. Only Beanster takes it seriously.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  8. #98
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    21,241
    Mentioned
    798 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1027
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Should transgenered people be allowed to box?

    Tito you still haven't explained why you left the first female boxer asked and then the third Mia St John out when you were pretending to be allow female boxers speak for themselves. I mean that is not accidental is it? Nobody mentioned majority anything, it's not mob rule. You seem to think that anyone who doesn't agree with you must necessarily take the equally stupid opposite stance on things. Miles does exactly the same thing. You both get affronted and take things personally if you daft arguments are exposed for the ill thought out rubbish masquerading as reason that they really are.
    Hidden Content

    "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself..."

  9. #99
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    21,241
    Mentioned
    798 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1027
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Should transgenered people be allowed to box?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Tito why did you not posts quotes from the three female boxers who were quite happy to fight a trans opponent? The ones who had no problem with it and the ones who said with all the steroids around what's the difference? Why did you not post the quote from the female boxer who said bring it on and that the question was just another excuse to portray women as weak?

    What is hilarious is how you moan about people going with the flow as though you are making some brave stand, but you and a lot of others here are actually insisting on imposing your own weird version of some kind of political correctness.

    You want to decide for other adults. You and Miles have just proven how sexist you both are in both wanting to tell women what they can do. What they are allowed to do. Why can't each boxer decide for themselves?

    Like most old fashioned weak men you and Miles etc are seemingly threatened by people choosing to not conform to the very narrow stereotypes you want to impose on them. Do you want to be seen like a nanny state government, brainwashed religious loon or some agenda driven politicaly correct zealot? Because that is what you guys sound like. Let people decide for themselves.
    I am not telling women what to do. I am just suggesting that all things being equal that a man will batter a woman. Women are weaker than men generally speaking. Just a fact. It is why we do not hit women. Chopping off a willy and adding a few hormones is not going to reduce height by several inches.
    Actually that is exactly what you are doing. Nobody is talking about forcing anyone to do anything. Tito and his five imaginary IFS are just something he has to invent, to pretend he has anything approaching a reasonable argument.

    The thread title explicitly asks whether transgendered people should be ALLOWED to box.

    Of the actual female boxers asked, three were quite happy to box them. They apparently did not count because as men you both think you should be able to decide for them. If not, why are their thoughts excluded?

    So here you and Tito are telling those women who they can box. Nobody else has suggested anywhere that boxers, female or male should be forced to fight anyone. In fact I quite explicitly stated again and again all through the thread as adults they should be able to decide who to box themselves.All this mandatory stuff is hypothetical nonsense like the crap you have to make up to not even give women the right to think and decide for themselves.

    Plenty of women smaller than you, could beat the living shite out of you. That is a fact however superior your untrained, inexperienced skinny/fat body may feel. it is all in your head.

    A fight against a pro female boxer at almost any weight would be ...beyond you.
    Hidden Content

    "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself..."

  10. #100
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    20,479
    Mentioned
    443 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1642
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Should transgenered people be allowed to box?

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Tito you still haven't explained why you left the first female boxer asked and then the third Mia St John out when you were pretending to be allow female boxers speak for themselves. I mean that is not accidental is it? Nobody mentioned majority anything, it's not mob rule. You seem to think that anyone who doesn't agree with you must necessarily take the equally stupid opposite stance on things. Miles does exactly the same thing. You both get affronted and take things personally if you daft arguments are exposed for the ill thought out rubbish masquerading as reason that they really are.

    Trashy, flimsy counter argument. Nobody here is saying anything about mob rule, you dolt. You're grasping at straws so desperately you're coming apart at the seams.

    Does it matter that other women boxers are ok with it? Does it even enter that feeble brain of yours that maybe they feel pressured to say as much, secretly hoping they themselves don't have to face one?

    Furthermore, even if it was just ONE female boxer who was not ok with it, her feelings must be considered. It's HER body... HER safety... HER livelihood. But you don't give a shit about that. All you see in front of you is the argument for argument's sake. What a lousy human being you are.

    Your argument grows weaker and more pathetic by the second.

    If it was only my opinion, whack away. But it's the opinion of female boxers themselves! Does that not mean anything to you? And you've got the nerve to say you stick up for women? Fucking liar.

    You are the laughing stock of this forum, and you know it.

    The mature thing for you to do would be to admit that for once you're wrong (in reality it's much more often than that, but once would suffice).

    But that would take an adult manning up to his mistake, and I've already shown you're genetically unable to do such a thing.

  11. #101
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    20,479
    Mentioned
    443 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1642
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Should transgenered people be allowed to box?

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Actually that is exactly what you are doing. Nobody is talking about forcing anyone to do anything. Tito and his five imaginary IFS are just something he has to invent, to pretend he has anything approaching a reasonable argument.

    The thread title explicitly asks whether transgendered people should be ALLOWED to box.

    Of the actual female boxers asked, three were quite happy to box them. They apparently did not count because as men you both think you should be able to decide for them. If not, why are their thoughts excluded?

    So here you and Tito are telling those women who they can box. Nobody else has suggested anywhere that boxers, female or male should be forced to fight anyone. In fact I quite explicitly stated again and again all through the thread as adults they should be able to decide who to box themselves.All this mandatory stuff is hypothetical nonsense like the crap you have to make up to not even give women the right to think and decide for themselves.

    Plenty of women smaller than you, could beat the living shite out of you. That is a fact however superior your untrained, inexperienced skinny/fat body may feel. it is all in your head.

    A fight against a pro female boxer at almost any weight would be ...beyond you.


    You can't POSSIBLY be this stupid. I'll take that back.


    Beanz, for the last fucking time..... who gives a shit WHAT the thread title says? Someone else (not me) expressed his opinion that he's ok with transgender males fighting men, but not transgender women fighting women. Where's your goddamn outrage at him?? No. Like the coward you are, you pick your battles. You pick WHO you fight with because you know "they've" got your back just in case. You fight with me, you know there's someone itching to jump into the fray. You are such a conniving little bitch.

    You know why Lyle doesn't post here anymore? Because of YOU, you slimy twat. So don't give us your used car salesman song and dance about not having problems with Lyle. Like the cowardly bitch you are, you conveniently hide behind the trousers of whoever isn't fighting with you at the moment, just so you'll have someone on your side. For being old enough to be a grandfather, you sure are pathetic.

    Take all your "hypothetical" arguments and shove them right up your transgender-loving ass. Is that what you were waiting for? Anger from me? Well..... I'm happy to oblige you. You, and any other ignorant asshole who beats his chest about how he's such a "live and let live" kind of guy. All that is is an excuse to not have a stance about anything. That is the worse kind of person on this Earth. Don't have an opinion.... just exist to criticize the stance of others.

    I shouldn't have to explain this to you, but obviously I do.

    Once you open a door in athletics, it's open. And it becomes commonplace.

    You want to ignore those women boxers who would be afraid to face a man transgender woman. So in essence you are the worst type of woman abuser. You may not do it yourself, but you turn a blinking eye somewhere else. THEN, you dress it up as tolerance, in your hypocritical, flowery speech way. When in reality you're nothing but a scumbag who supports men beating up on women, thinly veiled as supporting transgenderism in sports.

    I knew you were an asshole. I just didn't know you were THIS much of an asshole.

  12. #102
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    20,479
    Mentioned
    443 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1642
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Should transgenered people be allowed to box?

    I'll now proceed to shoot down your (and your cronies) arguments.

    Argument 1. That's not what the thread title is about. (Weak. A sign of not having a real argument. If that's all you can muster, you must know you're wrong right off the bat. Show me where Saddo rules state that thread titles cannot be expanded upon in a discussion. I rest my case.)

    Argument 2. Transgenders are not being forced on anybody. (Right. In your fantasy world, once that door is opened and transgenders are allowed to fight women, women boxers will ALL feel comfortable turning down fights with transgenders if they want to, without fear of being stripped of titles, ridiculed or pressured by their peers, or just plain looking cowardly. There's absolutely ZERO chance that an up-and-coming young woman boxer, who's on the verge of deciding whether to go pro, might change her mind for fear of eventually facing a man-turned-woman in the ring.)

    Argument 3. Those of us on this side are trying to tell others what to do. (There's a saying. No one is blinder than he who will not see. You KNOW that's not true, but you twist and bend the narrative to fit your obscure, ridiculous agenda. The fact you think you can get away with it is an affront to most people's intelligence in this forum.)



    Alpha used to argue that the Earth is flat. That is basically harmless and doesn't hurt anybody. (Oh and by the way, I'm fully expecting you to chime in about my arguments with Alpha... all the while pretending YOU never did. Because that's the type of slime bag you are.) But THIS argument...... this argument could eventually cost somebody their lives or their livelihoods.

    Meanwhile, you comically and tragically dress it up as YOU'RE the one who's defending women.

    Do you fucking listen to yourself??!!?? Of course you don't. You're a Class A idiot.

  13. #103
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    46,744
    Mentioned
    893 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3150
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Should transgenered people be allowed to box?

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Tito why did you not posts quotes from the three female boxers who were quite happy to fight a trans opponent? The ones who had no problem with it and the ones who said with all the steroids around what's the difference? Why did you not post the quote from the female boxer who said bring it on and that the question was just another excuse to portray women as weak?

    What is hilarious is how you moan about people going with the flow as though you are making some brave stand, but you and a lot of others here are actually insisting on imposing your own weird version of some kind of political correctness.

    You want to decide for other adults. You and Miles have just proven how sexist you both are in both wanting to tell women what they can do. What they are allowed to do. Why can't each boxer decide for themselves?

    Like most old fashioned weak men you and Miles etc are seemingly threatened by people choosing to not conform to the very narrow stereotypes you want to impose on them. Do you want to be seen like a nanny state government, brainwashed religious loon or some agenda driven politicaly correct zealot? Because that is what you guys sound like. Let people decide for themselves.
    I am not telling women what to do. I am just suggesting that all things being equal that a man will batter a woman. Women are weaker than men generally speaking. Just a fact. It is why we do not hit women. Chopping off a willy and adding a few hormones is not going to reduce height by several inches.
    Actually that is exactly what you are doing. Nobody is talking about forcing anyone to do anything. Tito and his five imaginary IFS are just something he has to invent, to pretend he has anything approaching a reasonable argument.

    The thread title explicitly asks whether transgendered people should be ALLOWED to box.

    Of the actual female boxers asked, three were quite happy to box them. They apparently did not count because as men you both think you should be able to decide for them. If not, why are their thoughts excluded?

    So here you and Tito are telling those women who they can box. Nobody else has suggested anywhere that boxers, female or male should be forced to fight anyone. In fact I quite explicitly stated again and again all through the thread as adults they should be able to decide who to box themselves.All this mandatory stuff is hypothetical nonsense like the crap you have to make up to not even give women the right to think and decide for themselves.

    Plenty of women smaller than you, could beat the living shite out of you. That is a fact however superior your untrained, inexperienced skinny/fat body may feel. it is all in your head.

    A fight against a pro female boxer at almost any weight would be ...beyond you.
    You are just making things up, Lawrence. I said that in most cases the man would beat the shit out of the woman. Cut off Manny's tackle, pump him full of hormones and see what happens. I am not saying a woman cannot make her own decision, I am saying she would would most likely get beaten up. This is why men do not hit women. Stop making things up.

    I could probably beat the living shite out of you too and you are dickless wonder, so all is fair in your world.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  14. #104
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    20,479
    Mentioned
    443 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1642
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Should transgenered people be allowed to box?


  15. #105
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    On the levee
    Posts
    38,771
    Mentioned
    336 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    4725
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Should transgenered people be allowed to box?


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Kid Galahad is allowed to fight again
    By Tam Seddon in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-13-2016, 10:34 PM
  2. Should freaks be allowed to work???
    By Dizaster in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 07-06-2008, 02:09 AM
  3. Should this guy be allowed to box for a living
    By Big Jack in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-23-2007, 05:14 AM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing