Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  11
Likes Likes:  38
Dislikes Dislikes:  15
Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 285 of 333

Thread: Corbyn attacker get 28 days in prison, Robinson attacked and police do nothing.

Share/Bookmark
  1. #271
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    13,932
    Mentioned
    628 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Corbyn attacker get 28 days in prison, Robinson attacked and police do nothing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    I cannot help but accuse you of having something wrong with you, Beanz. In that extremely long winded post likely to be read by perhaps 8 different people in the world which you clearly put some time into you cannot help but lie about and reference me in a post that has nothing to do with me. Do I mention Master in every single post I make to you? Do you not realize how dotty that is?

    Just because you are a Marxist, open borders, taker of resources rather than provider of them, does not make everybody else a neo liberal. Tommy Robinson is more of an Englishman than you for a start because he puts his people above some bloody super state. You might call yourself a European as a Pole might have proudly called himself a Soviet (weirdly of course). However, the rest of us no matter where we are are English. You of course are proud of all these non English roots and appear to be from all over the place.

    If you want to be European then kindly fuck off to Romania or wherever and enjoy the goodlife. Nobody is stopping you. You like community, then leave your sanctuary retreat and talk to the people, you all speak European of course. Enjoy.
    Well at least you are admitting to being the racist bigot you have always been. I am English. I was born here, as were both my parents and I have never suggested being anything else. Not only that I live and work here whereas you have done nothing but diss Britain since the first day I joined the forum. It is not for you and the rest of the traitorous expats who seek to profit from the demise of Britain to define what being British or English means. Yaxley-Lennon puts himself above everyone and does not give a shit about Britain or the English.

    Taker of resources? Provider of them?

    You are ashamed to put the flag on your profile let alone fly it in real life and could not be bothered to get up and watch England play on the TV ffs. You look down your nose at most Brits here. Those with families you sniff at, and you spend the rest of the time slagging off single mothers, disabled athletes, teachers, the Police, Civil servants, etc.

    And now you are demanding I leave Britain?

    All because you do not even believe in the idea of community or the very people you claim to be defending all the way over there in one of the most repressive, conservative, shallow vacuous, homogenized, misogynistic, racist countries on earth A country with it's head in the sand when it is not at the local cosmetic surgeon getting it's nose redone

    We don't all run away mate. Some of us dig deep and support our families here in good ole Blighty despite all it's faults. Grow the fuck up and take some responsibility for your own life.
    Says the guy who looks down at Americans.

  2. #272
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    21,521
    Mentioned
    821 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1037
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Corbyn attacker get 28 days in prison, Robinson attacked and police do nothing.

    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    I cannot help but accuse you of having something wrong with you, Beanz. In that extremely long winded post likely to be read by perhaps 8 different people in the world which you clearly put some time into you cannot help but lie about and reference me in a post that has nothing to do with me. Do I mention Master in every single post I make to you? Do you not realize how dotty that is?

    Just because you are a Marxist, open borders, taker of resources rather than provider of them, does not make everybody else a neo liberal. Tommy Robinson is more of an Englishman than you for a start because he puts his people above some bloody super state. You might call yourself a European as a Pole might have proudly called himself a Soviet (weirdly of course). However, the rest of us no matter where we are are English. You of course are proud of all these non English roots and appear to be from all over the place.

    If you want to be European then kindly fuck off to Romania or wherever and enjoy the goodlife. Nobody is stopping you. You like community, then leave your sanctuary retreat and talk to the people, you all speak European of course. Enjoy.
    Well at least you are admitting to being the racist bigot you have always been. I am English. I was born here, as were both my parents and I have never suggested being anything else. Not only that I live and work here whereas you have done nothing but diss Britain since the first day I joined the forum. It is not for you and the rest of the traitorous expats who seek to profit from the demise of Britain to define what being British or English means. Yaxley-Lennon puts himself above everyone and does not give a shit about Britain or the English.

    Taker of resources? Provider of them?

    You are ashamed to put the flag on your profile let alone fly it in real life and could not be bothered to get up and watch England play on the TV ffs. You look down your nose at most Brits here. Those with families you sniff at, and you spend the rest of the time slagging off single mothers, disabled athletes, teachers, the Police, Civil servants, etc.

    And now you are demanding I leave Britain?

    All because you do not even believe in the idea of community or the very people you claim to be defending all the way over there in one of the most repressive, conservative, shallow vacuous, homogenized, misogynistic, racist countries on earth A country with it's head in the sand when it is not at the local cosmetic surgeon getting it's nose redone

    We don't all run away mate. Some of us dig deep and support our families here in good ole Blighty despite all it's faults. Grow the fuck up and take some responsibility for your own life.
    Says the guy who looks down at Americans.
    Is this you claiming Miles as an American? Have him.

    And I don't look down on Americans. Just the fuckers trying to turn Britain into the 51st state. Keep your silver.
    Hidden Content

    "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself..."

  3. #273
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    47,141
    Mentioned
    915 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3161
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Corbyn attacker get 28 days in prison, Robinson attacked and police do nothing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    I cannot help but accuse you of having something wrong with you, Beanz. In that extremely long winded post likely to be read by perhaps 8 different people in the world which you clearly put some time into you cannot help but lie about and reference me in a post that has nothing to do with me. Do I mention Master in every single post I make to you? Do you not realize how dotty that is?

    Just because you are a Marxist, open borders, taker of resources rather than provider of them, does not make everybody else a neo liberal. Tommy Robinson is more of an Englishman than you for a start because he puts his people above some bloody super state. You might call yourself a European as a Pole might have proudly called himself a Soviet (weirdly of course). However, the rest of us no matter where we are are English. You of course are proud of all these non English roots and appear to be from all over the place.

    If you want to be European then kindly fuck off to Romania or wherever and enjoy the goodlife. Nobody is stopping you. You like community, then leave your sanctuary retreat and talk to the people, you all speak European of course. Enjoy.
    Well at least you are admitting to being the racist bigot you have always been. I am English. I was born here, as were both my parents and I have never suggested being anything else. Not only that I live and work here whereas you have done nothing but diss Britain since the first day I joined the forum. It is not for you and the rest of the traitorous expats who seek to profit from the demise of Britain to define what being British or English means. Yaxley-Lennon puts himself above everyone and does not give a shit about Britain or the English.

    Taker of resources? Provider of them?

    You are ashamed to put the flag on your profile let alone fly it in real life and could not be bothered to get up and watch England play on the TV ffs. You look down your nose at most Brits here. Those with families you sniff at, and you spend the rest of the time slagging off single mothers, disabled athletes, teachers, the Police, Civil servants, etc.

    And now you are demanding I leave Britain?

    All because you do not even believe in the idea of community or the very people you claim to be defending all the way over there in one of the most repressive, conservative, shallow vacuous, homogenized, misogynistic, racist countries on earth A country with it's head in the sand when it is not at the local cosmetic surgeon getting it's nose redone

    We don't all run away mate. Some of us dig deep and support our families here in good ole Blighty despite all it's faults. Grow the fuck up and take some responsibility for your own life.
    Nope, I have not admitted to being a racist bigot, but I guess I can add that to Tory and which you will no doubt inversely accuse me of calling you in the near future as that is how your warped brain operates.

    You don't half talk a lot of crap and it is because you have far too much time on your hands. If you would actually go to work and put in regular hours like anyone else you wouldn't be such a menace to the Internet. Diss Britain? Yes, I have dissed illegal wars, banking bailouts, Tony Blair, Cameron, the promotion of single mother life, benefits scroungers, the works. Are you proud of those things?

    Now I am profiting from the 'destruction of Britain'? Obviously. I will define British however I like and you can call yourself European as much as you like, but go on over to Romania and see how far it takes you. Go on man of the world who has spent a whopping 6 months in Milan! Check it out!

    Oh, so you not only lie about people, but you read their minds too. Glad to know what Tommy Robinson thinks as interpreted by the very sane Beanz of the Shire. I know I have seen you do it to me too and you are typically way off base as you CANNOT READ PEOPLE.

    Get real, watching football is cosmetic and 4am in the morning is unreasonable and stupid. Though those are the hours you do sometimes keep. A real sign of patriotism is not wanting to be part of a super state that determines your own laws and sucks out your resources. I have not demanded you leave, but suggested you give it a try if Europe is so great. Or how about closer to home and Brussels which I hear on the ground is working out really well. I mean you do after all live in a 96% white hideaway in a very small provincial town, yet still end up with guns in your face and wife being stabbed. What company do you keep exactly? Weird.

    Nope, you lie about all those things by exaggerating to the Nth degree and it is because you cannot help yourself. That has been determined already. So yes, there are bad government workers and there are irresponsible people. Is that sneering or is it just reality? You favor a culture that endorses such things. That is not moral or indeed patriotic.

    You are now judging a place you have never even lived in and accuse me of being bigoted? But as we know you usually make things up thus your opinion is worth very little. You are triggered. A country that determines its own rules and promotes good family values is inevitably not to your liking. I would love for you to explain how this place is misogynistic and racist. After all, women start in the workforce two years earlier than men due to no military service and perform better at University. My wife would laugh at you if you tried to say these things. What held you back? Nothing held her back. Or even me. If it was racist, then how come I have never been attacked or insulted and find work so easily. See, you make it up.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  4. #274
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    21,521
    Mentioned
    821 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1037
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Corbyn attacker get 28 days in prison, Robinson attacked and police do nothing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Yes, I accuse you of defending Tories all the time. You do realize that it is the ever reasonable and lucid you who constantly accuses me of being a Tory and more than once compared me to Rees Mogg whose father we should all read the 'reviews' of a book? But as you were. I have no recollection of ever comparing you to or calling you a Tory. If you are going to reference someone it should at least have some connection with reality.
    Brexit is all about saving the tory party and maintaining Eton privelege. You have repeatedly defended Rees-Mogg one of the key hardliners pushing for the Victorian England you pine for. Where women knew their place, and the poor were put into workhouses. You have several pensions and then accuse civil servants of being on the gravy train. My 10yrs+ civil service pension is worth £6.47 a year ...

    Meanwhile you are buying Gold stocks and regaling us all with tales of the breadline and having to get on a bus with us commoners.

    I don't have to make anything up you sold out years ago and you see Tommy as your last chance to pretend you give a shit about England.

    Virtue signalling fake patriotism from a greedy bastard.... and Rees Mogg is not much better.
    Hidden Content

    "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself..."

  5. #275
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    13,932
    Mentioned
    628 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Corbyn attacker get 28 days in prison, Robinson attacked and police do nothing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    I cannot help but accuse you of having something wrong with you, Beanz. In that extremely long winded post likely to be read by perhaps 8 different people in the world which you clearly put some time into you cannot help but lie about and reference me in a post that has nothing to do with me. Do I mention Master in every single post I make to you? Do you not realize how dotty that is?

    Just because you are a Marxist, open borders, taker of resources rather than provider of them, does not make everybody else a neo liberal. Tommy Robinson is more of an Englishman than you for a start because he puts his people above some bloody super state. You might call yourself a European as a Pole might have proudly called himself a Soviet (weirdly of course). However, the rest of us no matter where we are are English. You of course are proud of all these non English roots and appear to be from all over the place.

    If you want to be European then kindly fuck off to Romania or wherever and enjoy the goodlife. Nobody is stopping you. You like community, then leave your sanctuary retreat and talk to the people, you all speak European of course. Enjoy.
    Well at least you are admitting to being the racist bigot you have always been. I am English. I was born here, as were both my parents and I have never suggested being anything else. Not only that I live and work here whereas you have done nothing but diss Britain since the first day I joined the forum. It is not for you and the rest of the traitorous expats who seek to profit from the demise of Britain to define what being British or English means. Yaxley-Lennon puts himself above everyone and does not give a shit about Britain or the English.

    Taker of resources? Provider of them?

    You are ashamed to put the flag on your profile let alone fly it in real life and could not be bothered to get up and watch England play on the TV ffs. You look down your nose at most Brits here. Those with families you sniff at, and you spend the rest of the time slagging off single mothers, disabled athletes, teachers, the Police, Civil servants, etc.

    And now you are demanding I leave Britain?

    All because you do not even believe in the idea of community or the very people you claim to be defending all the way over there in one of the most repressive, conservative, shallow vacuous, homogenized, misogynistic, racist countries on earth A country with it's head in the sand when it is not at the local cosmetic surgeon getting it's nose redone

    We don't all run away mate. Some of us dig deep and support our families here in good ole Blighty despite all it's faults. Grow the fuck up and take some responsibility for your own life.
    Says the guy who looks down at Americans.
    Is this you claiming Miles as an American? Have him.

    And I don't look down on Americans. Just the fuckers trying to turn Britain into the 51st state. Keep your silver.
    Nah that’s Mexico. You guys can keep your whatever it is

  6. #276
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    13,932
    Mentioned
    628 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Corbyn attacker get 28 days in prison, Robinson attacked and police do nothing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Yes, I accuse you of defending Tories all the time. You do realize that it is the ever reasonable and lucid you who constantly accuses me of being a Tory and more than once compared me to Rees Mogg whose father we should all read the 'reviews' of a book? But as you were. I have no recollection of ever comparing you to or calling you a Tory. If you are going to reference someone it should at least have some connection with reality.
    Brexit is all about saving the tory party and maintaining Eton privelege. You have repeatedly defended Rees-Mogg one of the key hardliners pushing for the Victorian England you pine for. Where women knew their place, and the poor were put into workhouses. You have several pensions and then accuse civil servants of being on the gravy train. My 10yrs+ civil service pension is worth £6.47 a year ...

    Meanwhile you are buying Gold stocks and regaling us all with tales of the breadline and having to get on a bus with us commoners.

    I don't have to make anything up you sold out years ago and you see Tommy as your last chance to pretend you give a shit about England.

    Virtue signalling fake patriotism from a greedy bastard.... and Rees Mogg is not much better.
    Gold stocks. Nah you should buy physical gold.

  7. #277
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    21,521
    Mentioned
    821 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1037
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Corbyn attacker get 28 days in prison, Robinson attacked and police do nothing.

    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    I cannot help but accuse you of having something wrong with you, Beanz. In that extremely long winded post likely to be read by perhaps 8 different people in the world which you clearly put some time into you cannot help but lie about and reference me in a post that has nothing to do with me. Do I mention Master in every single post I make to you? Do you not realize how dotty that is?

    Just because you are a Marxist, open borders, taker of resources rather than provider of them, does not make everybody else a neo liberal. Tommy Robinson is more of an Englishman than you for a start because he puts his people above some bloody super state. You might call yourself a European as a Pole might have proudly called himself a Soviet (weirdly of course). However, the rest of us no matter where we are are English. You of course are proud of all these non English roots and appear to be from all over the place.

    If you want to be European then kindly fuck off to Romania or wherever and enjoy the goodlife. Nobody is stopping you. You like community, then leave your sanctuary retreat and talk to the people, you all speak European of course. Enjoy.
    Well at least you are admitting to being the racist bigot you have always been. I am English. I was born here, as were both my parents and I have never suggested being anything else. Not only that I live and work here whereas you have done nothing but diss Britain since the first day I joined the forum. It is not for you and the rest of the traitorous expats who seek to profit from the demise of Britain to define what being British or English means. Yaxley-Lennon puts himself above everyone and does not give a shit about Britain or the English.

    Taker of resources? Provider of them?

    You are ashamed to put the flag on your profile let alone fly it in real life and could not be bothered to get up and watch England play on the TV ffs. You look down your nose at most Brits here. Those with families you sniff at, and you spend the rest of the time slagging off single mothers, disabled athletes, teachers, the Police, Civil servants, etc.

    And now you are demanding I leave Britain?

    All because you do not even believe in the idea of community or the very people you claim to be defending all the way over there in one of the most repressive, conservative, shallow vacuous, homogenized, misogynistic, racist countries on earth A country with it's head in the sand when it is not at the local cosmetic surgeon getting it's nose redone

    We don't all run away mate. Some of us dig deep and support our families here in good ole Blighty despite all it's faults. Grow the fuck up and take some responsibility for your own life.
    Says the guy who looks down at Americans.
    Is this you claiming Miles as an American? Have him.

    And I don't look down on Americans. Just the fuckers trying to turn Britain into the 51st state. Keep your silver.
    Nah that’s Mexico. You guys can keep your whatever it is
    Mexico are claiming Miles as an American?
    Hidden Content

    "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself..."

  8. #278
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    47,141
    Mentioned
    915 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3161
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Corbyn attacker get 28 days in prison, Robinson attacked and police do nothing.

    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Yes, I accuse you of defending Tories all the time. You do realize that it is the ever reasonable and lucid you who constantly accuses me of being a Tory and more than once compared me to Rees Mogg whose father we should all read the 'reviews' of a book? But as you were. I have no recollection of ever comparing you to or calling you a Tory. If you are going to reference someone it should at least have some connection with reality.
    Brexit is all about saving the tory party and maintaining Eton privelege. You have repeatedly defended Rees-Mogg one of the key hardliners pushing for the Victorian England you pine for. Where women knew their place, and the poor were put into workhouses. You have several pensions and then accuse civil servants of being on the gravy train. My 10yrs+ civil service pension is worth £6.47 a year ...

    Meanwhile you are buying Gold stocks and regaling us all with tales of the breadline and having to get on a bus with us commoners.

    I don't have to make anything up you sold out years ago and you see Tommy as your last chance to pretend you give a shit about England.

    Virtue signalling fake patriotism from a greedy bastard.... and Rees Mogg is not much better.
    Gold stocks. Nah you should buy physical gold.
    It never goes up regardless. Bitcoin is coming back. Seemingly. I just want a big crash because.....I hate the world!
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  9. #279
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    47,141
    Mentioned
    915 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3161
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Corbyn attacker get 28 days in prison, Robinson attacked and police do nothing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Yes, I accuse you of defending Tories all the time. You do realize that it is the ever reasonable and lucid you who constantly accuses me of being a Tory and more than once compared me to Rees Mogg whose father we should all read the 'reviews' of a book? But as you were. I have no recollection of ever comparing you to or calling you a Tory. If you are going to reference someone it should at least have some connection with reality.
    Brexit is all about saving the tory party and maintaining Eton privelege. You have repeatedly defended Rees-Mogg one of the key hardliners pushing for the Victorian England you pine for. Where women knew their place, and the poor were put into workhouses. You have several pensions and then accuse civil servants of being on the gravy train. My 10yrs+ civil service pension is worth £6.47 a year ...

    Meanwhile you are buying Gold stocks and regaling us all with tales of the breadline and having to get on a bus with us commoners.

    I don't have to make anything up you sold out years ago and you see Tommy as your last chance to pretend you give a shit about England.

    Virtue signalling fake patriotism from a greedy bastard.... and Rees Mogg is not much better.

    In your opinion.

    At the end of the day self the UK as a sovereign state is something you appear to be against, so it is clearly you with a problem. Do I really suggest women know their place? Do I really suggest work houses? Thanks for letting me know, I will keep that in mind next time. I would probably just cut the benefits rather than make them work as I know getting out of bed is not easy for some.

    Yes, I have several pensions, one in the UK, one here, and a private one and thus no actual pension despite many years accrued. Interesting how that works, eh? This makes me understand self responsibility and thus I am careful and unlike Mogg who seems a bit like your Dad with the breeding, control how I live. Of course that is one reason why you are so pro Europe as you seem to have a family member in every country there.

    You are all over the place with your final points. Should one not invest in a variety of things? How is it different to a single Mum who has 9 babies to get government funds until it was finally capped. You don't criticize that saying it is me sneering, yet you criticize actual self responsibility? The irony. Don't you own property? How selfish? Why don't you just give your home to the poor after all they come from harsher places than you. Come on now, don't be a hypocrite. Unlock that door, droopy pants. Brock wants a room. Follow the words of Jesus, after all you claim to read the religious books. I don't. I don't see you berating genuinely wealthy people like X or Kirkland or Walrus. They likely pay more in taxes than you earn in a century judging by your pension. Come on, call them all out money hater.

    Oh, and so in my student days I was not allowed to be poor either? And being a mature adult invalidates my childhood experiences too? Good to know. Still, at least I am not earning 25 pounds a week and have so much time I can be a real 'community' man. You are pathetic and sneering yourself. You seem to be resentful, Mr Marx. Cheer up and have a fag, of the homosexual kind obviously as I am open minded and not into cancer promotion. But rubber up as I am not into Syphilis either, which is funny because you post like someone in the last stages of Syphilis.
    Last edited by Gandalf; 05-26-2019 at 01:17 PM. Reason: Cut rude bit. But only one. The others are too funny.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  10. #280
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    21,521
    Mentioned
    821 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1037
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Corbyn attacker get 28 days in prison, Robinson attacked and police do nothing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Yes, I accuse you of defending Tories all the time. You do realize that it is the ever reasonable and lucid you who constantly accuses me of being a Tory and more than once compared me to Rees Mogg whose father we should all read the 'reviews' of a book? But as you were. I have no recollection of ever comparing you to or calling you a Tory. If you are going to reference someone it should at least have some connection with reality.
    Brexit is all about saving the tory party and maintaining Eton privelege. You have repeatedly defended Rees-Mogg one of the key hardliners pushing for the Victorian England you pine for. Where women knew their place, and the poor were put into workhouses. You have several pensions and then accuse civil servants of being on the gravy train. My 10yrs+ civil service pension is worth £6.47 a year ...

    Meanwhile you are buying Gold stocks and regaling us all with tales of the breadline and having to get on a bus with us commoners.

    I don't have to make anything up you sold out years ago and you see Tommy as your last chance to pretend you give a shit about England.

    Virtue signalling fake patriotism from a greedy bastard.... and Rees Mogg is not much better.
    Gold stocks. Nah you should buy physical gold.
    It never goes up regardless. Bitcoin is coming back. Seemingly. I just want a big crash because.....I hate the world!


    https://www.rt.com/uk/418116-brexit-rees-mogg-money/
    Hidden Content

    "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself..."

  11. #281
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    47,141
    Mentioned
    915 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3161
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Corbyn attacker get 28 days in prison, Robinson attacked and police do nothing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Yes, I accuse you of defending Tories all the time. You do realize that it is the ever reasonable and lucid you who constantly accuses me of being a Tory and more than once compared me to Rees Mogg whose father we should all read the 'reviews' of a book? But as you were. I have no recollection of ever comparing you to or calling you a Tory. If you are going to reference someone it should at least have some connection with reality.
    Brexit is all about saving the tory party and maintaining Eton privelege. You have repeatedly defended Rees-Mogg one of the key hardliners pushing for the Victorian England you pine for. Where women knew their place, and the poor were put into workhouses. You have several pensions and then accuse civil servants of being on the gravy train. My 10yrs+ civil service pension is worth £6.47 a year ...

    Meanwhile you are buying Gold stocks and regaling us all with tales of the breadline and having to get on a bus with us commoners.

    I don't have to make anything up you sold out years ago and you see Tommy as your last chance to pretend you give a shit about England.

    Virtue signalling fake patriotism from a greedy bastard.... and Rees Mogg is not much better.
    Gold stocks. Nah you should buy physical gold.
    It never goes up regardless. Bitcoin is coming back. Seemingly. I just want a big crash because.....I hate the world!


    https://www.rt.com/uk/418116-brexit-rees-mogg-money/
    Someone will always make money somewhere. So, because some people have invested a certain way a long time ago, Brexit must never happen. That makes sense!
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  12. #282
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    This Lunatic Asylum
    Posts
    23,007
    Mentioned
    406 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2832
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Corbyn attacker get 28 days in prison, Robinson attacked and police do nothing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    I was defending the people in that community not Tommy Robinson. The innocent victims attacked by a ranting and raving mob. The people you seem to have judged without knowing what their thoughts or feelings were?

    Frankly i'm glad you didn't just pluck something out the air? Feel free to explain your expertise in hooliganism? Facebook meetings? And Policing?
    I know you are not defending Robinson. It is his narrative that is full of shit and people are eager to buy it. Doesn't mean he never tells the truth. I am not attacking anyone just the idea that all the people on Robinsons side were innocent bystanders. There are a huge percentage there to kick off.

    I am not an expert in hooliganism but I have known a few guys who part of that scene (thankfully ecstasy and the rave scene changed them) and been at matches home and away in the thick of it (not by design) when it kicks off. I then saw it from the other side reviewing evidence etc for the Prosecution and the Police will escort known thugs thru a city in order to deter trouble. Happens most weekends all over the country. Could not see them escorting anyone in either video though. I may be mistaken and have missed it but it seems Tommys defenders just made that bit up.

    There is a reporter there at the beginning and Tommy has been urging his thugs to attack them for a while now. I would never bring my kids and grandkids to an event like that but Tommies mob did knowing what would happen. It is not just those in the estate.
    I never said everyone with Robinson was innocent, clearly many of his supporters reveled in it and enjoyed themselves.

    However, the only person "making things up" to suit a narrative is you. No, sorry, maybe you truly believe the muslim mob had every right to violently attack that community? Or you truly believe all the people in that area were prepared and ready for the "planned" attack.

    The point is the trouble was started by a mob TRAVELLING to an area they didn't live, facilitated by the police. It wasn't a barren industrial estate it was peoples homes. But it doesn't matter as being poor white people they are all evil, nasty racist Robinson supporters.

    As you've just proved through your "experience" in hooliganism - Police will escort known thugs thru a city in order to deter trouble. Exactly! The police prevent mass punchups not encourage them. That is exactly the same as my own experience of football matches.
    Where did i say it was OK for anyone to attack anyone? Where did I say all Robinson supporters where evil nasty and racist let alone all the white people on the estate? Why would I say something like that?

    Where is this footage of the Police escorting the Asian mob to Tommies love in ?

    Not just that but apparently you are now suggesting that the Police are also responsible for encouraging and facilitating the violence.

    Please do not assume that I use the same broad brush bullshit Robinsons defenders have for several years now with their campaign of lies here on the forum. You have now started inventing a position for me to inhabit in order to destroy an argument i have never made. To be quite frank the anti-white thing is not a good look for anyone using it to avoid discussing the uncomfortable truth.

    I am not the one starting hundreds of threads claiming Asians, black people, non-christians, gays, the disabled or any other minority group are being victimized so the fact that anyone gets the idea I am anti-white or anti-working class etc is purely down down to a concerted effort by others who seem to have little to no experience of working class white culture, who spend their time being condescending pricks to the very group they claim to be defending.
    The footage of the police leading the mob to the street Robinson and the families were in is posted in this thread, just like the other footage you failed to see of the "innocent milk shake bystander" ranting and raving in his face multiple times before splatting him, no, all you see is Tommy's thugs holding him down so Tommy can beat him ().

    I don't care about Tommy Robinson, what anyone on the forum thinks of you or your own personal battle to rid the world of evil "baddies." That is not the point.

    My only interest has been about fake reporting and double standards. I comment on individual cases.

    When someone is in the wrong I won't pretend otherwise just because I don't like their ideas, beliefs, politics. Even if the police used tactics to round everyone up, it's still a liberty to allow a mob to have a riot on a council estate. That's all.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

  13. #283
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    21,521
    Mentioned
    821 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1037
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Corbyn attacker get 28 days in prison, Robinson attacked and police do nothing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Yes, I accuse you of defending Tories all the time. You do realize that it is the ever reasonable and lucid you who constantly accuses me of being a Tory and more than once compared me to Rees Mogg whose father we should all read the 'reviews' of a book? But as you were. I have no recollection of ever comparing you to or calling you a Tory. If you are going to reference someone it should at least have some connection with reality.
    Brexit is all about saving the tory party and maintaining Eton privelege. You have repeatedly defended Rees-Mogg one of the key hardliners pushing for the Victorian England you pine for. Where women knew their place, and the poor were put into workhouses. You have several pensions and then accuse civil servants of being on the gravy train. My 10yrs+ civil service pension is worth £6.47 a year ...

    Meanwhile you are buying Gold stocks and regaling us all with tales of the breadline and having to get on a bus with us commoners.

    I don't have to make anything up you sold out years ago and you see Tommy as your last chance to pretend you give a shit about England.

    Virtue signalling fake patriotism from a greedy bastard.... and Rees Mogg is not much better.
    Gold stocks. Nah you should buy physical gold.
    It never goes up regardless. Bitcoin is coming back. Seemingly. I just want a big crash because.....I hate the world!


    https://www.rt.com/uk/418116-brexit-rees-mogg-money/
    Someone will always make money somewhere. So, because some people have invested a certain way a long time ago, Brexit must never happen. That makes sense!
    Stop making stuff up. I have never said Brexit must never happen go back to the Brexit or any other thread and show me where I said any such thing.

    I am just not as wet and naive as you are to have bought into the narratives of Robinson or Farrage, Mogg etc and their horrendous suggestion that they represent the British people. It has always been about power, celebrity and primarily the fattening of their bank accounts.

    You have helped sustain this narrative because it is a convinient way to justify and legitamize your own poisonous bigotry and you care little that you are helping the Tories distract and obsfucate their own role in selling off, dividing and breaking Britain.

    It matters not to you that you embolden violence against the poor and the vulnerable because you detest and envy the immigrants that have managed to invest in and make a success of their lives in a country you abandoned and gave up on years ago.
    Hidden Content

    "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself..."

  14. #284
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    47,141
    Mentioned
    915 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3161
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Corbyn attacker get 28 days in prison, Robinson attacked and police do nothing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Yes, I accuse you of defending Tories all the time. You do realize that it is the ever reasonable and lucid you who constantly accuses me of being a Tory and more than once compared me to Rees Mogg whose father we should all read the 'reviews' of a book? But as you were. I have no recollection of ever comparing you to or calling you a Tory. If you are going to reference someone it should at least have some connection with reality.
    Brexit is all about saving the tory party and maintaining Eton privelege. You have repeatedly defended Rees-Mogg one of the key hardliners pushing for the Victorian England you pine for. Where women knew their place, and the poor were put into workhouses. You have several pensions and then accuse civil servants of being on the gravy train. My 10yrs+ civil service pension is worth £6.47 a year ...

    Meanwhile you are buying Gold stocks and regaling us all with tales of the breadline and having to get on a bus with us commoners.

    I don't have to make anything up you sold out years ago and you see Tommy as your last chance to pretend you give a shit about England.

    Virtue signalling fake patriotism from a greedy bastard.... and Rees Mogg is not much better.
    Gold stocks. Nah you should buy physical gold.
    It never goes up regardless. Bitcoin is coming back. Seemingly. I just want a big crash because.....I hate the world!


    https://www.rt.com/uk/418116-brexit-rees-mogg-money/
    Someone will always make money somewhere. So, because some people have invested a certain way a long time ago, Brexit must never happen. That makes sense!
    Stop making stuff up. I have never said Brexit must never happen go back to the Brexit or any other thread and show me where I said any such thing.

    I am just not as wet and naive as you are to have bought into the narratives of Robinson or Farrage, Mogg etc and their horrendous suggestion that they represent the British people. It has always been about power, celebrity and primarily the fattening of their bank accounts.

    You have helped sustain this narrative because it is a convinient way to justify and legitamize your own poisonous bigotry and you care little that you are helping the Tories distract and obsfucate their own role in selling off, dividing and breaking Britain.

    It matters not to you that you embolden violence against the poor and the vulnerable because you detest and envy the immigrants that have managed to invest in and make a success of their lives in a country you abandoned and gave up on years ago.
    Unbelievable. He is back at it. Poisonous bigotry now? Where do you come up with these things. I swear you have a manual 'Entitled: The Contemporary Lefty Guide to Being Completely Weird'. Who am I bigoted against? I have said that I have nothing against the people of Europe. It is you making sweeping and racist generalisations about Asian countries you have NEVER been to. You live in a 96% white town, whilst I spent my last years there in a city that was 66% white. I lived with a black person, a gay person, and knew black and gay people and people from different countries, but none of that has anything to do with me believing a country has a right to self determination. You can make up my motivations and force your ridiculous beliefs on me, but it is false. I have always said that it is about border control and self determination.

    Britain has ALREADY been sold off and divided. The EU didn't stop the mail service going or the continued privatisation of the NHS. In fact open borders only makes it more difficult for public services to function. Tens of millions on translation services alone. English is the global language, so that is an absurdity for a start.

    Why would I detest or even envy migrants who have made a life for themselves? You do realize that I have done just that myself too. Again, this is all pure projection and bile. It is no wonder you didn't debate Sargon as you cannot reason, you just make false accusations. As I said to you privately, someone from the EU in the UK, can likely stay, but based upon contribution to the economy and a clean record. A visa based system sounds fair and is how most countries do it. Do you know anything about visa processes or even types of visa or the types of systems around the world? Maybe you should learn a few things. Nobody is stopping them applying to become a British citizen either.
    Last edited by Gandalf; 05-26-2019 at 08:42 PM. Reason: Additional word
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  15. #285
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    21,521
    Mentioned
    821 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1037
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Corbyn attacker get 28 days in prison, Robinson attacked and police do nothing.

    They are British citizens. Does not stop them noticing the rise in racist attitudes towards them every day after the referendum. An attitude you encourage and endorse with you framing even words like 'European' or 'Migrant' as enough to paint those using them as an enemy of England.

    Sick.

    Apparently being born in England and both my parents being English and born in England is not enough for me to qualify as being English in your new pro racist post Brexit utopia.


    You are obssesed with race and immigration. Black peoples IQ level, what you call the promotion of homosexuality... You sound like a ranting religious Ulster unionist extremist ffs.
    Hidden Content

    "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself..."

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. 2 policemen gunned down in a Walmart, then kill attacker
    By brocktonblockbust in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-25-2016, 04:05 AM
  2. Who is more credible? Corbyn or Cameron?
    By Gandalf in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-30-2015, 02:04 AM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing