Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  11
Likes Likes:  38
Dislikes Dislikes:  15
Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 333

Thread: Corbyn attacker get 28 days in prison, Robinson attacked and police do nothing.

Share/Bookmark
  1. #91
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    59,013
    Mentioned
    518 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2999
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Corbyn attacker get 28 days in prison, Robinson attacked and police do nothing.

    I think we all get a little up in arms with our political views (I'm certainly guilty of that). And that perhaps being the case I know I have in the past read more pointed vitriol into otherwise tame posts.

    We should disagree we should speak our piece we should be able to defend our points of view. We should also recognize that here at Saddo's we're not going to achieve world peace or anything like that.

    Let's just try to hear each other out. Beanz has some points I wholeheartedly agree with, perhaps not to the same extent but the same vein of thought, same moral ground.

    Tommy Robinson IS a controversial figure there's no argument against that. Tommy also speaks a truth that career politicians wouldn't dare touch. Tommy is also of a class which hasn't ever held much power in England. The working class are always spoken TO or FOR when was the last time they spoke for themselves at such a level? There's PLENTY of politicians with pasts as dirty as Tommy. There's been actual legit RACISTS in parliament and I don't think Tommy is racist so much as he's against 1 specific religion that being Islam of course, but even then there's members of parliament against 1 religion as well but they don't catch the grief Tommy does.

    Why does Raheem Kassam not get the press Tommy does? They are on the same side of the isle yet Kassam is attacked for supporting Tommy more than espousing similar beliefs. Odd.
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  2. #92
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    47,160
    Mentioned
    916 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3163
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Corbyn attacker get 28 days in prison, Robinson attacked and police do nothing.

    My own take is that it is good to help, but it is not a solution to move the world in yearly increments of 300,000 to England and it is mostly England they head to. I think there are ways and means of doing things. Even in terms of refugees, the vast majority are NOT refugees, so even then people are just trying to take advantage knowing that the UK will for instance dish out 100 billion a year in benefits or else allow you to earn a wage many times more than that of your homeland. That is an economic migrants and should not be allowed to pass as a refugee. Most migrants are economic refugees and that needs to be limited. A lot. The West, in my opinion, is too soft and millions have now taken advantage of it and they bring their own cultures and ways with them and often not many skills. So if anyone needs to be helped, we first of all do not sell arms to countries, secondly we do not invade countries, and thirdly we provide assistance to countries, but not by simply giving money to tyrants who let us keep military bases.

    At the end of the day I feel no responsibility for the overpopulation of the planet. Morally I think that is the responsibility of those who are choosing to have children. I am not responsible for African birth rates. If you have a baby, then you better be ready to provide and that is totally on you. We should not feel guilt about this. Those are personal choices and I think self responsibility is fundamental. The furthest I will stretch to is believing a redistribution of taxes, to a certain degree, is fair and moral, to the extent that we promote equality of opportunity in our own countries, but it is not the duty of our countries to house the world and seemingly give away low skilled jobs or benefits whilst our own populace struggles. A few years ago child homelessness was at record levels, food bank use was at record levels. There are enough problems already and they are not being fixed.

    I am not against immigration. I just think it should be controlled. Much more so. And you should not be able to bring in extended family and things of this nature. I posit the example of my friend who has been here for 10 years and every year renews his visa for a year. He accepts that he is a guest and knows that he can go home at any time if he wants to. Personally I think that is a bit harsh as he has never claimed welfare, always worked, paid his taxes, and provides value to the lives of thousands of young adults. I think he deserves better. However, this is how the rest of the world is. India, Korea, Japan, Thailand, China, Vietnam, the list really is a long one and you don't get a free pass without a passport, some required skill, and even then your pass is very restricted, typically to yearly increments. In many places you cannot purchase property and your rights are restricted. So much so that citizenship is very hard to obtain, especially if you are working full time teaching another language like my friend. That's a chap who has written books, has a wealth of experience, and continues to contribute. Next year, back to the immigration office.

    This is where my perspective comes from. I don't think we owe Abdul from Pakistan anything and I feel no responsibility towards him. I wish him well, I hope he manages to improve his country, but unless he has skills another country needs, then he does not get a permanent free pass.
    Last edited by Gandalf; 05-11-2019 at 12:56 AM. Reason: altered a word
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  3. #93
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    19,008
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1611
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Corbyn attacker get 28 days in prison, Robinson attacked and police do nothing.

    I think what makes Beanz angry is that he's derived from immigrants himself so is sympathetic to anyone else like him regardless of whether or not they represent a death cult.
    He probably feels like he doesn't fit in or has been treated badly which is what fuels his anger.

  4. #94
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    This Lunatic Asylum
    Posts
    23,008
    Mentioned
    406 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2833
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Corbyn attacker get 28 days in prison, Robinson attacked and police do nothing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Do not dictate to me how to debate then. Two can play at pedantics.

    That man was haranguing Robinson earlier on like a loony. Along the way he crashed into a couple of women. The police refused to act. Then later on when called out on his irrational and reckless conduct he violently threw an unknown substance into Robinson's face.

    Now you can dress that up however you like with nonsense about racism and bullying, but that man was out of control and if he had done that to anyone except Robinson been charged with assault.

    You have no problems with assaulting people because you falsely deem them racist. That's low.
    Still refusing to answer or even watch anything that questions the official Tommy narrative you have bought into then?

    It was milkshake. Just because he is Asian does not mean he carries around acid in a McDoanlds milkshake container and then drinks it because internal burns are worth it to cream over Tommy. You are just embarrassing yourself now. You seem to want to bum racists rather than call them out for what they are.

    You defend racists routinely. It is what you do. Stefan, Saragon, Tommy, etc

    At least you do so openly now.
    Thank goodness it was milkshake, right?

    I am not embarrassing myself in the slightest and I find it difficult to answer questions such as the following as it is so blatantly ridiculous and hyperbolic:
    "Does Jezza walk down the street with a gang of lefties, getting into people's faces,aggresively insisting that people become a muslim as Diane Abott and Jonh Prescott and twenty other stout drinking union members wait around to body slam, closeline and punch anyone who refuses?"

    Is that seriously a question? You do know some MP's have actually encouraged more of this behavior, right?

    If you want to see how Tommy Robinson goes about discussing things with Muslims who are willing to treat him like a human being rather than use him as a milkshake drain, then this is how he does it. Is he being racist? Is he being aggressive? Is he punching her? Is he getting her in a headlock? Even she doesn't think he hates her.


    Interesting exchange.

    It must be hated by the Robinson extremists and his haters.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

  5. #95
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    19,008
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1611
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Corbyn attacker get 28 days in prison, Robinson attacked and police do nothing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Do not dictate to me how to debate then. Two can play at pedantics.

    That man was haranguing Robinson earlier on like a loony. Along the way he crashed into a couple of women. The police refused to act. Then later on when called out on his irrational and reckless conduct he violently threw an unknown substance into Robinson's face.

    Now you can dress that up however you like with nonsense about racism and bullying, but that man was out of control and if he had done that to anyone except Robinson been charged with assault.

    You have no problems with assaulting people because you falsely deem them racist. That's low.
    Still refusing to answer or even watch anything that questions the official Tommy narrative you have bought into then?

    It was milkshake. Just because he is Asian does not mean he carries around acid in a McDoanlds milkshake container and then drinks it because internal burns are worth it to cream over Tommy. You are just embarrassing yourself now. You seem to want to bum racists rather than call them out for what they are.

    You defend racists routinely. It is what you do. Stefan, Saragon, Tommy, etc

    At least you do so openly now.
    Thank goodness it was milkshake, right?

    I am not embarrassing myself in the slightest and I find it difficult to answer questions such as the following as it is so blatantly ridiculous and hyperbolic:
    "Does Jezza walk down the street with a gang of lefties, getting into people's faces,aggresively insisting that people become a muslim as Diane Abott and Jonh Prescott and twenty other stout drinking union members wait around to body slam, closeline and punch anyone who refuses?"

    Is that seriously a question? You do know some MP's have actually encouraged more of this behavior, right?

    If you want to see how Tommy Robinson goes about discussing things with Muslims who are willing to treat him like a human being rather than use him as a milkshake drain, then this is how he does it. Is he being racist? Is he being aggressive? Is he punching her? Is he getting her in a headlock? Even she doesn't think he hates her.


    Interesting exchange.

    It must be hated by the Robinson extremists and his haters.




    Beanz will be telling us it was a set up, staged and used a "Stunt Muslim" 😁

  6. #96
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    This Lunatic Asylum
    Posts
    23,008
    Mentioned
    406 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2833
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Corbyn attacker get 28 days in prison, Robinson attacked and police do nothing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    What are you 19?
    The girl above is... and she's the most sensible person in this thread.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

  7. #97
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    47,160
    Mentioned
    916 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3163
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Corbyn attacker get 28 days in prison, Robinson attacked and police do nothing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    What are you 19?
    The girl above is... and she's the most sensible person in this thread.
    She is still incredibly naive and was completely lost as she tried to describe Robinson as a 'Nationalist gh fjf ss' She had no idea what she was talking about there. She also seems to know very little about her religion considering her age and upbringing. Then there was the weird argument about poverty which I would debunk by saying that I know plenty of poor people and was poor myself and never did we resort to the kinds of crimes seen in Manchester, in Rotherham, or anything like that. You read books, you go to school, you get on with it. If you just get a job and live within your means then you escape poverty, but if you have 4 children, then you struggle. It ends up being an intelligence and common sense issue. She will learn. However, in saying that I think it was a very respectful exchange and she seems reasonable.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  8. #98
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    21,523
    Mentioned
    821 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1038
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Corbyn attacker get 28 days in prison, Robinson attacked and police do nothing.

    Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post
    I think what makes Beanz angry is that he's derived from immigrants himself so is sympathetic to anyone else like him regardless of whether or not they represent a death cult.
    He probably feels like he doesn't fit in or has been treated badly which is what fuels his anger.
    The problem with that theory is that I am not angry. People seem to think if they keep saying it, it will make it true and that is some kind of substitute for an argument. It just shows how bereft of ideas you are.

    Both my parents were born in England but that apparently is not enough for many to consider one English here. Not elsewhere. Recently it's been fine to have a fascist flag as an avatar, a white power symbol, be a holocaust denier, boast about gunning down immigrants etc here on Saddo and yet you are more offended by someone calling a spade a spade.

    When you yourself as a mod advocate using a women's child as a suicide bomb and resort to replacing my signature with pictures of genitals and quips about circumcision you can no longer take the moral high ground.

    The mods tolerated Freedom bending them over a barrel because you all hid behind the same argument that Tommy, Al and you use, insisting that prejudice, bigotry, whatever you want you call it, toward a religion is not the same as racism, when to all intents and purposes it is.

    It leads to the crazy situation we have now where public figures like Peterson insist that somebody killing 50 muslims in NZ was not Islamophobic. Then Miles repeats it. Then just like Miles speaking for the UK in which he does not live, you lie just like Miles does and insist most kiwis and aussies don't give a shit and blame the muslims themselves.

    Most English, most Brits do not agree with you or Tommy or Al or Miles, you are in the minority.

    You and your fellow extremist do not speak for us anymore than a twat from Luton can claim to speak for the northwest, who do not want him, and some millenial bearded wanker from Swindon does not speak for the southwest.
    Hidden Content

    "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself..."

  9. #99
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,598
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2172
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Corbyn attacker get 28 days in prison, Robinson attacked and police do nothing.

    I have been confused for a while regarding Beanz stance on lots of subjects here, over the past 7 years or so ive had messages that contradict themselves and what is said in threads.
    He unconditionally defends open door policy (anyone who doesnt agreed is a right wing Nazi in his opinion), he takes the time to march in London protesting about cuts in benefits ? very strange indeed if the cuts don't affect you personally, why would anyone take time of work to do that ?
    Now he claims to be a successful self employed businessman, looking back at messages that is questionable , however would any successful businessman need to sell their house to go on a holiday which would cost around 10 -15 grand ?
    Or does the contradiction explain why a person would march in London protesting about benefit cuts.

    Its is very easy to claim to do things or say something to prop up your argument here, but if you are going to tell porkies you need to be consistent and remember what you have said previously.

    Anyone can win an argument by twisting their point of view to suit, however throwing the word keyboard warrior at people like Miles is really the pot calling the kettle black.
    Everyone here has their own mind and opinion but when you are constantly telling people they are wrong it gets pretty tiresome.

    I alway say it how it is here, on the subjects of cuisine, travel, or subject about our failing system.
    For example of his claims - Robinson campaining in the north west which as you know is my home, I personally dont think Robinson is a great role model however Beanz says NOBODY IN THE NORTHWEST WANTS HIM !
    Actually there are many people of all ages even people 60's-70's not just younger who actually want change and support Robinson, this is my point he tells us things based on what how the fuck does he know about people of the NW ?
    Fact is he doesnt, and if he has read it in the press then it isnt a real reperesentaion of the REAL people who live there. Its called keeping a lid on things by the media and powers that be, Bolton has taken in more Migrants than any other town in the UK that is a fact and the locals are sick of it and its totally to do with the local Labour council, hence why they have lost control in the local elections.

    Another example if someone quotes from the press it is absolutely wrong , if Beanz quotes from the press it is absolutely 100% the truth.
    Double standards ?

    Answers on a post card.



    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

  10. #100
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    21,523
    Mentioned
    821 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1038
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Corbyn attacker get 28 days in prison, Robinson attacked and police do nothing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    I have been confused for a while regarding Beanz stance on lots of subjects here, over the past 7 years or so ive had messages that contradict themselves and what is said in threads.
    He unconditionally defends open door policy (anyone who doesnt agreed is a right wing Nazi in his opinion), he takes the time to march in London protesting about cuts in benefits ? very strange indeed if the cuts don't affect you personally, why would anyone take time of work to do that ?
    Now he claims to be a successful self employed businessman, looking back at messages that is questionable , however would any successful businessman need to sell their house to go on a holiday which would cost around 10 -15 grand ?
    Or does the contradiction explain why a person would march in London protesting about benefit cuts.

    Its is very easy to claim to do things or say something to prop up your argument here, but if you are going to tell porkies you need to be consistent and remember what you have said previously.

    Anyone can win an argument by twisting their point of view to suit, however throwing the word keyboard warrior at people like Miles is really the pot calling the kettle black.
    Everyone here has their own mind and opinion but when you are constantly telling people they are wrong it gets pretty tiresome.

    I alway say it how it is here, on the subjects of cuisine, travel, or subject about our failing system.
    For example of his claims - Robinson campaining in the north west which as you know is my home, I personally dont think Robinson is a great role model however Beanz says NOBODY IN THE NORTHWEST WANTS HIM !
    Actually there are many people of all ages even people 60's-70's not just younger who actually want change and support Robinson, this is my point he tells us things based on what how the fuck does he know about people of the NW ?
    Fact is he doesnt, and if he has read it in the press then it isnt a real reperesentaion of the REAL people who live there. Its called keeping a lid on things by the media and powers that be, Bolton has taken in more Migrants than any other town in the UK that is a fact and the locals are sick of it and its totally to do with the local Labour council, hence why they have lost control in the local elections.

    Another example if someone quotes from the press it is absolutely wrong , if Beanz quotes from the press it is absolutely 100% the truth.
    Double standards ?

    Answers on a post card.



    No wonder you have to gossip like a girl behind people's backs when you live in such a bubble. Just be a man Al and ask me to my face.

    I don't have to justify my life to you. I am self employed but that does not mean I have 10 grand to throw around.

    I have never once unconditionally defended an open door policy and neither do I call anyone who disagrees with me a right wing nazi. You have to resort to that kind of bullshit because you like throwing your weight around but it's not true.

    My Mrs is disabled and isn't about to be miraculously cured so now the kids have left home we are going to sell up and downsize to travel a bit before it becomes impossible for her. I have a lot of health issues but I do not claim disability benefits however many times you pm people telling them I do. I don't want a blue Peter badge or medal just an acknowledgement that of course many disabled people work without stealing your precious pennies.

    If course I don't speak for you Region and have never claimed to but my mated lived in Warrington and my Mrs brother lived in Bolton for a couple years so I am not totally clueless. Most people will not vote for Robinson not because they are lefties but because they are decent English people.

    Just because you would never march or protest to support others I would not be boasting about it mate. I was so proud of my Mrs walking that entire march when she could and don't regret for a moment taking one day off working to show solidarity with thousands of people, including veterans, and the families of those killed by the austerity measures you defend.
    Hidden Content

    "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself..."

  11. #101
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    47,160
    Mentioned
    916 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3163
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Corbyn attacker get 28 days in prison, Robinson attacked and police do nothing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post
    I think what makes Beanz angry is that he's derived from immigrants himself so is sympathetic to anyone else like him regardless of whether or not they represent a death cult.
    He probably feels like he doesn't fit in or has been treated badly which is what fuels his anger.
    The problem with that theory is that I am not angry. People seem to think if they keep saying it, it will make it true and that is some kind of substitute for an argument. It just shows how bereft of ideas you are.

    Both my parents were born in England but that apparently is not enough for many to consider one English here. Not elsewhere. Recently it's been fine to have a fascist flag as an avatar, a white power symbol, be a holocaust denier, boast about gunning down immigrants etc here on Saddo and yet you are more offended by someone calling a spade a spade.

    When you yourself as a mod advocate using a women's child as a suicide bomb and resort to replacing my signature with pictures of genitals and quips about circumcision you can no longer take the moral high ground.

    The mods tolerated Freedom bending them over a barrel because you all hid behind the same argument that Tommy, Al and you use, insisting that prejudice, bigotry, whatever you want you call it, toward a religion is not the same as racism, when to all intents and purposes it is.

    It leads to the crazy situation we have now where public figures like Peterson insist that somebody killing 50 muslims in NZ was not Islamophobic. Then Miles repeats it. Then just like Miles speaking for the UK in which he does not live, you lie just like Miles does and insist most kiwis and aussies don't give a shit and blame the muslims themselves.

    Most English, most Brits do not agree with you or Tommy or Al or Miles, you are in the minority.

    You and your fellow extremist do not speak for us anymore than a twat from Luton can claim to speak for the northwest, who do not want him, and some millenial bearded wanker from Swindon does not speak for the southwest.
    That is interesting because I didn't even know what Peterson had said about it. See, you follow him more than me. What I actually said was that he was partly shocked by what he saw in France which is the results of open borders. Go to Saudi Arabia as a Jew and see how well multi culturalism works for you, Beanz. All I am saying is that it is one way traffic and some people, who do become extreme, are going to feel boxed in, and lash out. I don't want to see that happen. I really don't want to to see innocent people killed or for New Zealand to turn fascist as a consequence.

    I don't claim to be speaking for the entire UK either. That is in your head. I speak for myself and know that Robinson has a following because I know that his Facebook page was prolific, his You Tube channel growing, his Panodrama documentary was viewed by millions, by his book sales. Of course he has a following. He is pretty popular in the North which I don't think you know so well. That is where they converted me away from Corbynism. It is a dangerous place!

    If we are all in the minority, then why is Brexit what people want? How about an actual referendum on immigration and see where that leads? I challenge you on that. You will be pretty upset.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  12. #102
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,598
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2172
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Corbyn attacker get 28 days in prison, Robinson attacked and police do nothing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    I have been confused for a while regarding Beanz stance on lots of subjects here, over the past 7 years or so ive had messages that contradict themselves and what is said in threads.
    He unconditionally defends open door policy (anyone who doesnt agreed is a right wing Nazi in his opinion), he takes the time to march in London protesting about cuts in benefits ? very strange indeed if the cuts don't affect you personally, why would anyone take time of work to do that ?
    Now he claims to be a successful self employed businessman, looking back at messages that is questionable , however would any successful businessman need to sell their house to go on a holiday which would cost around 10 -15 grand ?
    Or does the contradiction explain why a person would march in London protesting about benefit cuts.

    Its is very easy to claim to do things or say something to prop up your argument here, but if you are going to tell porkies you need to be consistent and remember what you have said previously.

    Anyone can win an argument by twisting their point of view to suit, however throwing the word keyboard warrior at people like Miles is really the pot calling the kettle black.
    Everyone here has their own mind and opinion but when you are constantly telling people they are wrong it gets pretty tiresome.

    I alway say it how it is here, on the subjects of cuisine, travel, or subject about our failing system.
    For example of his claims - Robinson campaining in the north west which as you know is my home, I personally dont think Robinson is a great role model however Beanz says NOBODY IN THE NORTHWEST WANTS HIM !
    Actually there are many people of all ages even people 60's-70's not just younger who actually want change and support Robinson, this is my point he tells us things based on what how the fuck does he know about people of the NW ?
    Fact is he doesnt, and if he has read it in the press then it isnt a real reperesentaion of the REAL people who live there. Its called keeping a lid on things by the media and powers that be, Bolton has taken in more Migrants than any other town in the UK that is a fact and the locals are sick of it and its totally to do with the local Labour council, hence why they have lost control in the local elections.

    Another example if someone quotes from the press it is absolutely wrong , if Beanz quotes from the press it is absolutely 100% the truth.
    Double standards ?

    Answers on a post card.



    No wonder you have to gossip like a girl behind people's backs when you live in such a bubble. Just be a man Al and ask me to my face.

    I don't have to justify my life to you. I am self employed but that does not mean I have 10 grand to throw around.

    I have never once unconditionally defended an open door policy and neither do I call anyone who disagrees with me a right wing nazi. You have to resort to that kind of bullshit because you like throwing your weight around but it's not true.

    My Mrs is disabled and isn't about to be miraculously cured so now the kids have left home we are going to sell up and downsize to travel a bit before it becomes impossible for her. I have a lot of health issues but I do not claim disability benefits however many times you pm people telling them I do. I don't want a blue Peter badge or medal just an acknowledgement that of course many disabled people work without stealing your precious pennies.

    If course I don't speak for you Region and have never claimed to but my mated lived in Warrington and my Mrs brother lived in Bolton for a couple years so I am not totally clueless. Most people will not vote for Robinson not because they are lefties but because they are decent English people.

    Just because you would never march or protest to support others I would not be boasting about it mate. I was so proud of my Mrs walking that entire march when she could and don't regret for a moment taking one day off working to show solidarity with thousands of people, including veterans, and the families of those killed by the austerity measures you defend.
    I'm tired of trying to pick out the parts that are fact and what is fabrication, so lets leave it at that.




    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

  13. #103
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    21,523
    Mentioned
    821 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1038
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Corbyn attacker get 28 days in prison, Robinson attacked and police do nothing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    I have been confused for a while regarding Beanz stance on lots of subjects here, over the past 7 years or so ive had messages that contradict themselves and what is said in threads.
    He unconditionally defends open door policy (anyone who doesnt agreed is a right wing Nazi in his opinion), he takes the time to march in London protesting about cuts in benefits ? very strange indeed if the cuts don't affect you personally, why would anyone take time of work to do that ?
    Now he claims to be a successful self employed businessman, looking back at messages that is questionable , however would any successful businessman need to sell their house to go on a holiday which would cost around 10 -15 grand ?
    Or does the contradiction explain why a person would march in London protesting about benefit cuts.

    Its is very easy to claim to do things or say something to prop up your argument here, but if you are going to tell porkies you need to be consistent and remember what you have said previously.

    Anyone can win an argument by twisting their point of view to suit, however throwing the word keyboard warrior at people like Miles is really the pot calling the kettle black.
    Everyone here has their own mind and opinion but when you are constantly telling people they are wrong it gets pretty tiresome.

    I alway say it how it is here, on the subjects of cuisine, travel, or subject about our failing system.
    For example of his claims - Robinson campaining in the north west which as you know is my home, I personally dont think Robinson is a great role model however Beanz says NOBODY IN THE NORTHWEST WANTS HIM !
    Actually there are many people of all ages even people 60's-70's not just younger who actually want change and support Robinson, this is my point he tells us things based on what how the fuck does he know about people of the NW ?
    Fact is he doesnt, and if he has read it in the press then it isnt a real reperesentaion of the REAL people who live there. Its called keeping a lid on things by the media and powers that be, Bolton has taken in more Migrants than any other town in the UK that is a fact and the locals are sick of it and its totally to do with the local Labour council, hence why they have lost control in the local elections.

    Another example if someone quotes from the press it is absolutely wrong , if Beanz quotes from the press it is absolutely 100% the truth.
    Double standards ?

    Answers on a post card.



    No wonder you have to gossip like a girl behind people's backs when you live in such a bubble. Just be a man Al and ask me to my face.

    I don't have to justify my life to you. I am self employed but that does not mean I have 10 grand to throw around.

    I have never once unconditionally defended an open door policy and neither do I call anyone who disagrees with me a right wing nazi. You have to resort to that kind of bullshit because you like throwing your weight around but it's not true.

    My Mrs is disabled and isn't about to be miraculously cured so now the kids have left home we are going to sell up and downsize to travel a bit before it becomes impossible for her. I have a lot of health issues but I do not claim disability benefits however many times you pm people telling them I do. I don't want a blue Peter badge or medal just an acknowledgement that of course many disabled people work without stealing your precious pennies.

    If course I don't speak for you Region and have never claimed to but my mated lived in Warrington and my Mrs brother lived in Bolton for a couple years so I am not totally clueless. Most people will not vote for Robinson not because they are lefties but because they are decent English people.

    Just because you would never march or protest to support others I would not be boasting about it mate. I was so proud of my Mrs walking that entire march when she could and don't regret for a moment taking one day off working to show solidarity with thousands of people, including veterans, and the families of those killed by the austerity measures you defend.
    I'm tired of trying to pick out the parts that are fact and what is fabrication, so lets leave it at that.




    The facts are in my post and the fabrication is in yours.

    Hope this helps.
    Hidden Content

    "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself..."

  14. #104
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,598
    Mentioned
    116 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2172
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Corbyn attacker get 28 days in prison, Robinson attacked and police do nothing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    I have been confused for a while regarding Beanz stance on lots of subjects here, over the past 7 years or so ive had messages that contradict themselves and what is said in threads.
    He unconditionally defends open door policy (anyone who doesnt agreed is a right wing Nazi in his opinion), he takes the time to march in London protesting about cuts in benefits ? very strange indeed if the cuts don't affect you personally, why would anyone take time of work to do that ?
    Now he claims to be a successful self employed businessman, looking back at messages that is questionable , however would any successful businessman need to sell their house to go on a holiday which would cost around 10 -15 grand ?
    Or does the contradiction explain why a person would march in London protesting about benefit cuts.

    Its is very easy to claim to do things or say something to prop up your argument here, but if you are going to tell porkies you need to be consistent and remember what you have said previously.

    Anyone can win an argument by twisting their point of view to suit, however throwing the word keyboard warrior at people like Miles is really the pot calling the kettle black.
    Everyone here has their own mind and opinion but when you are constantly telling people they are wrong it gets pretty tiresome.

    I alway say it how it is here, on the subjects of cuisine, travel, or subject about our failing system.
    For example of his claims - Robinson campaining in the north west which as you know is my home, I personally dont think Robinson is a great role model however Beanz says NOBODY IN THE NORTHWEST WANTS HIM !
    Actually there are many people of all ages even people 60's-70's not just younger who actually want change and support Robinson, this is my point he tells us things based on what how the fuck does he know about people of the NW ?
    Fact is he doesnt, and if he has read it in the press then it isnt a real reperesentaion of the REAL people who live there. Its called keeping a lid on things by the media and powers that be, Bolton has taken in more Migrants than any other town in the UK that is a fact and the locals are sick of it and its totally to do with the local Labour council, hence why they have lost control in the local elections.

    Another example if someone quotes from the press it is absolutely wrong , if Beanz quotes from the press it is absolutely 100% the truth.
    Double standards ?

    Answers on a post card.



    No wonder you have to gossip like a girl behind people's backs when you live in such a bubble. Just be a man Al and ask me to my face.

    I don't have to justify my life to you. I am self employed but that does not mean I have 10 grand to throw around.

    I have never once unconditionally defended an open door policy and neither do I call anyone who disagrees with me a right wing nazi. You have to resort to that kind of bullshit because you like throwing your weight around but it's not true.

    My Mrs is disabled and isn't about to be miraculously cured so now the kids have left home we are going to sell up and downsize to travel a bit before it becomes impossible for her. I have a lot of health issues but I do not claim disability benefits however many times you pm people telling them I do. I don't want a blue Peter badge or medal just an acknowledgement that of course many disabled people work without stealing your precious pennies.

    If course I don't speak for you Region and have never claimed to but my mated lived in Warrington and my Mrs brother lived in Bolton for a couple years so I am not totally clueless. Most people will not vote for Robinson not because they are lefties but because they are decent English people.

    Just because you would never march or protest to support others I would not be boasting about it mate. I was so proud of my Mrs walking that entire march when she could and don't regret for a moment taking one day off working to show solidarity with thousands of people, including veterans, and the families of those killed by the austerity measures you defend.
    I'm tired of trying to pick out the parts that are fact and what is fabrication, so lets leave it at that.




    The facts are in my post and the fabrication is in yours.

    Hope this helps.
    I truly believe you are a liar , to many inconsistences with you story.
    Im sure many here will see that also.
    You are full of shit.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

  15. #105
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    21,523
    Mentioned
    821 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1038
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Corbyn attacker get 28 days in prison, Robinson attacked and police do nothing.

    'too' many.
    Hidden Content

    "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself..."

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. 2 policemen gunned down in a Walmart, then kill attacker
    By brocktonblockbust in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-25-2016, 04:05 AM
  2. Who is more credible? Corbyn or Cameron?
    By Gandalf in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-30-2015, 02:04 AM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing