Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  32
Dislikes Dislikes:  10
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 218

Thread: "London is no longer an English city" - John Cleese exposes himself as evil "racist"

Share/Bookmark
  1. #166
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    58,214
    Mentioned
    509 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2974
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: "London is no longer an English city" - John Cleese exposes himself as evil "raci

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    I did wonder why Gandalf was getting behind Gabbard....David Duke you say, makes sense now
    Well far be it from you to misjudge motive.
    Nice to see you've moved on
    Well hey I'm the one "addicted to the same old patterns" remember? Same old patterns yeah? Same old patterns like having a go at Gandalf from out of the clear blue right?
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  2. #167
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    20,726
    Mentioned
    778 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1012
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: "London is no longer an English city" - John Cleese exposes himself as evil "raci

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    I did wonder why Gandalf was getting behind Gabbard....David Duke you say, makes sense now
    Well far be it from you to misjudge motive.
    Nice to see you've moved on
    Well hey I'm the one "addicted to the same old patterns" remember? Same old patterns yeah? Same old patterns like having a go at Gandalf from out of the clear blue right?
    Do you mean Gandalf


    "Black people are poor because they choose to be poor"


    "At times I want to be offensive and set out to be so"

    That Gandalf?


    Hidden Content

    "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself..."

  3. #168
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    58,214
    Mentioned
    509 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2974
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: "London is no longer an English city" - John Cleese exposes himself as evil "raci

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Is your super power an inability to understand irony?
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  4. #169
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    46,215
    Mentioned
    872 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3136
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: "London is no longer an English city" - John Cleese exposes himself as evil "raci

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    I did wonder why Gandalf was getting behind Gabbard....David Duke you say, makes sense now
    Well far be it from you to misjudge motive.
    Nice to see you've moved on
    Well hey I'm the one "addicted to the same old patterns" remember? Same old patterns yeah? Same old patterns like having a go at Gandalf from out of the clear blue right?
    Do you mean Gandalf


    "Black people are poor because they choose to be poor"


    "At times I want to be offensive and set out to be so"

    That Gandalf?


    Yes, if I am asked directly why black people are poor which I was then I will give a blunt answer. It was Denilson stating that black people are poor. That was him. I simply said it was a choice. Now obviously one could show examples of black people who do not follow the patterns but the patterns do exist and in my view people often choose poverty. It would be the same as asking me why single Mothers tend to be poor. It is because of the decisions they have made and they chose to be poor because of bad judgement.

    If you try to improve your skills, are willing to relocate, try to save money, only have children you can afford with a loving partner etc, then it is most likely that you will not be poor. Those are the friends I know and it is a choice and seemingly a good one for them.

    Take my father for instance who was always up to his eyes in debt, had no real skills, and went out many days of the week spending his money on instant gratification when he had 2 children at home. He chose to make his family poor. When the debts came calling we were even poorer. When he jumped ship poorer still. Was there some magic at work holding us down or was it simply very bad human judgement? He chose to do that. My mother refuses to ever look for a job regardless. Isn't that likewise a personal choice.

    There are many in the black community that make decisions like these silly parents. When you have a majority of women
    choosing bad partners who won't stick around or help with kids then you are choosing to be poor. There is little way around that.

    You have to make better decisions and be responsible for yourself which you strangely accuse me of lacking which is plain deranged in and of itself. You, a person who married an irresponsible person and who fritters his time away on vanity projects.

    I will never be rich, but I choose not to be poor by the decisions I make. I could easily choose to be poor. Personal debt levels here are astronomical. It is a choice as people tend to want and to want now. Smart people resist that impulsiveness. So, okay people of all races tend to choose their poverty. Happier now?
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  5. #170
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    This Lunatic Asylum
    Posts
    22,752
    Mentioned
    397 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2813
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: "London is no longer an English city" - John Cleese exposes himself as evil "raci

    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post
    The smartest group of black people on the planet are this negrito tribe - The North Sentinel Islanders in the Indian Ocean. Why ?

    Because they have never been colonized by the white supremacist. They're are not dependent on the white supremacist and they will kill any outsiders who trespass and would rather die than be mistreated.

    And they are the only group of black people on this planet who can say that. So that makes them by far in a way the smartest group of black people on earth.

    They're what modern humans were like when they first emerged out of Africa. They have lived there for 60,000 years.

    Commercial fishing is banned on the Andaman Islands.

    So this is one of the very few places in the world where fish die of old age and get to live their entire life.

    The Andaman Islands received the first sunrise of this millennium

    Last year a missionary tried to go there and they killed him on sight

    If an American Tourist wandered into any other foreign restricted military zone and was killed, no one would be having this conversation. North Sentinel Island's beaches are considered restricted military areas.
    [/SIZE][/FONT]
    You couldn't make it up, it should be a lesson to arrogant cunts the world over. Religious moron gets slaughtered dead after attempting to convert isloated tribe to Christianity. Hilarious.

    However, the tribes on these islands aren't quite the genuis heroes you're portraying, Denilson, they're protected by the coast guard/security patrols, which means technically they're under the rule of THE man, THE system, "white supremacists."

    However, however, your point is valid - without the influence of the white man black folk would live in harmony and flourish, like Wakanda.
    Last edited by Fenster; 06-21-2019 at 06:52 PM.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

  6. #171
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,476
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2153
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: "London is no longer an English city" - John Cleese exposes himself as evil "raci

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    You have to hand it to Denise when he reminds the white people how supirior we are to him.
    Personally i think he is selling other black people short , but hey they can take it up with him.
    He still is to discuss the great black explorers of the world with us, he can chose any he likes and educate us all.
    I have never said that white people are superior to black ppl.

    Ive said that white ppl are in a superior position to black ppl because of white supremacy. Just like your boss is in a superior position to you.

    That doesn't make him superior to you.
    Well at least one of you can spell superior correctly.
    I am my own boss and I do feel superior to myself on some days,
    secondly fuck off beanz spelling mistakes happen even to the people who have more time than others to troll the internet for pointless dross, as they have little else to do but complain how bad life is.
    Last edited by Dark Lord Al; 06-21-2019 at 08:01 PM.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

  7. #172
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,476
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2153
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: "London is no longer an English city" - John Cleese exposes himself as evil "raci

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    You have to hand it to Denise when he reminds the white people how supirior we are to him.
    Personally i think he is selling other black people short , but hey they can take it up with him.
    He still is to discuss the great black explorers of the world with us, he can chose any he likes and educate us all.

    Yes indeed the American part is the key ,as there has never been any great explorers from Africa, which was kind of my sarcastic point in the first place.
    Ever tried limbo dancing ?
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

  8. #173
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    20,726
    Mentioned
    778 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1012
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: "London is no longer an English city" - John Cleese exposes himself as evil "raci

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    You have to hand it to Denise when he reminds the white people how supirior we are to him.
    Personally i think he is selling other black people short , but hey they can take it up with him.
    He still is to discuss the great black explorers of the world with us, he can chose any he likes and educate us all.
    I have never said that white people are superior to black ppl.

    Ive said that white ppl are in a superior position to black ppl because of white supremacy. Just like your boss is in a superior position to you.

    That doesn't make him superior to you.
    Well at least one of you can spell superior correctly.
    I am my own boss and I do feel superior to myself on some days,
    secondly fuck off beanz spelling mistakes happen even to the people who have more time than others to troll the internet for pointless dross, as they have little else to do but complain how bad life is.
    I am not the one complaining about how bad life is though am I? That is Gandalf and Brock and ElKabong. Where are my threads moaning about everything under the sun? Complete sense of humour failure when you are called out on your own racist bullshit.
    Hidden Content

    "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself..."

  9. #174
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    46,215
    Mentioned
    872 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3136
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: "London is no longer an English city" - John Cleese exposes himself as evil "raci

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    You have to hand it to Denise when he reminds the white people how supirior we are to him.
    Personally i think he is selling other black people short , but hey they can take it up with him.
    He still is to discuss the great black explorers of the world with us, he can chose any he likes and educate us all.
    I have never said that white people are superior to black ppl.

    Ive said that white ppl are in a superior position to black ppl because of white supremacy. Just like your boss is in a superior position to you.

    That doesn't make him superior to you.
    Well at least one of you can spell superior correctly.
    I am my own boss and I do feel superior to myself on some days,
    secondly fuck off beanz spelling mistakes happen even to the people who have more time than others to troll the internet for pointless dross, as they have little else to do but complain how bad life is.
    I am not the one complaining about how bad life is though am I? That is Gandalf and Brock and ElKabong. Where are my threads moaning about everything under the sun? Complete sense of humour failure when you are called out on your own racist bullshit.
    "Oh, I am a full time carer, but I trail after covers bands at 11pm at night. I have a weak heart and spine and could easily go on benefits. I earn 25 pounds on a bad week. The government sacked me because of a bad back. I was raised in a cult and lived in the forest." - Just saying.

    Some of us are quite happy old chap. I am just befuddled why some people are unable to or refuse to put the work in to get ahead. Apparently that makes me a racist, but anything to deflect from the failings of others I guess.

    Obama got ahead and it is because he put the work in. Good for him and he was also honest about the social failings in groups of society.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  10. #175
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    20,726
    Mentioned
    778 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1012
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: "London is no longer an English city" - John Cleese exposes himself as evil "raci

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    I did wonder why Gandalf was getting behind Gabbard....David Duke you say, makes sense now
    Well far be it from you to misjudge motive.
    Nice to see you've moved on
    Well hey I'm the one "addicted to the same old patterns" remember? Same old patterns yeah? Same old patterns like having a go at Gandalf from out of the clear blue right?
    Do you mean Gandalf


    "Black people are poor because they choose to be poor"


    "At times I want to be offensive and set out to be so"

    That Gandalf?


    Yes, if I am asked directly why black people are poor which I was then I will give a blunt answer. It was Denilson stating that black people are poor. That was him. I simply said it was a choice. Now obviously one could show examples of black people who do not follow the patterns but the patterns do exist and in my view people often choose poverty. It would be the same as asking me why single Mothers tend to be poor. It is because of the decisions they have made and they chose to be poor because of bad judgement.

    If you try to improve your skills, are willing to relocate, try to save money, only have children you can afford with a loving partner etc, then it is most likely that you will not be poor. Those are the friends I know and it is a choice and seemingly a good one for them.

    Take my father for instance who was always up to his eyes in debt, had no real skills, and went out many days of the week spending his money on instant gratification when he had 2 children at home. He chose to make his family poor. When the debts came calling we were even poorer. When he jumped ship poorer still. Was there some magic at work holding us down or was it simply very bad human judgement? He chose to do that. My mother refuses to ever look for a job regardless. Isn't that likewise a personal choice.

    There are many in the black community that make decisions like these silly parents. When you have a majority of women
    choosing bad partners who won't stick around or help with kids then you are choosing to be poor. There is little way around that.

    You have to make better decisions and be responsible for yourself which you strangely accuse me of lacking which is plain deranged in and of itself. You, a person who married an irresponsible person and who fritters his time away on vanity projects.

    I will never be rich, but I choose not to be poor by the decisions I make. I could easily choose to be poor. Personal debt levels here are astronomical. It is a choice as people tend to want and to want now. Smart people resist that impulsiveness. So, okay people of all races tend to choose their poverty. Happier now?
    Don't talk about my family whom you have never met. Don't judge them, don't cast aspersions, or comment on their character when you know nothing about them and don't project your own laziness onto me. This is what Brock did and it crosses way over the line.


    You think falsely that you are the product of a meritocracy which rewards the just and that anyone not in your position chooses to be where they are. That is not only stupid but supremely arrogant. It is your default position. Hence your racist bullshit about Black people choosing to be poor.

    What on earth are you talking about when you say that I fritter my time away on vanity projects? How would you know how I spend my time? Just because I get commissioned and paid to do something other than teach English to South Koreans it hardly makes my work a vanity project you idiot. Nobody is forcing you to do your job for the rest of your life and having a pop at me will not make it any less predictable or monotonous. I am lucky to have an variety of things with which I can make a living, but it took more than twenty years of doing those things on top of a day job to get to this position. It turns out to have been the most responsible thing I could have done. Without that forethought I would have had no way of often working from home now. It is called planning, it is what you do when you know the demands on your time will increase as you grow older. Nobody left me any money or gave me a loan or held my hand. I got where i am without any of that but I do go around judging others who may not have been able to. You seem to think that anyone not like you is a lazy, stupid, feckless bastard.

    Your self esteem must be incredibly low to live your life like that.
    Hidden Content

    "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself..."

  11. #176
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    46,215
    Mentioned
    872 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3136
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: "London is no longer an English city" - John Cleese exposes himself as evil "raci

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    I did wonder why Gandalf was getting behind Gabbard....David Duke you say, makes sense now
    Well far be it from you to misjudge motive.
    Nice to see you've moved on
    Well hey I'm the one "addicted to the same old patterns" remember? Same old patterns yeah? Same old patterns like having a go at Gandalf from out of the clear blue right?
    Do you mean Gandalf


    "Black people are poor because they choose to be poor"


    "At times I want to be offensive and set out to be so"

    That Gandalf?


    Yes, if I am asked directly why black people are poor which I was then I will give a blunt answer. It was Denilson stating that black people are poor. That was him. I simply said it was a choice. Now obviously one could show examples of black people who do not follow the patterns but the patterns do exist and in my view people often choose poverty. It would be the same as asking me why single Mothers tend to be poor. It is because of the decisions they have made and they chose to be poor because of bad judgement.

    If you try to improve your skills, are willing to relocate, try to save money, only have children you can afford with a loving partner etc, then it is most likely that you will not be poor. Those are the friends I know and it is a choice and seemingly a good one for them.

    Take my father for instance who was always up to his eyes in debt, had no real skills, and went out many days of the week spending his money on instant gratification when he had 2 children at home. He chose to make his family poor. When the debts came calling we were even poorer. When he jumped ship poorer still. Was there some magic at work holding us down or was it simply very bad human judgement? He chose to do that. My mother refuses to ever look for a job regardless. Isn't that likewise a personal choice.

    There are many in the black community that make decisions like these silly parents. When you have a majority of women
    choosing bad partners who won't stick around or help with kids then you are choosing to be poor. There is little way around that.

    You have to make better decisions and be responsible for yourself which you strangely accuse me of lacking which is plain deranged in and of itself. You, a person who married an irresponsible person and who fritters his time away on vanity projects.

    I will never be rich, but I choose not to be poor by the decisions I make. I could easily choose to be poor. Personal debt levels here are astronomical. It is a choice as people tend to want and to want now. Smart people resist that impulsiveness. So, okay people of all races tend to choose their poverty. Happier now?
    Don't talk about my family whom you have never met. Don't judge them, don't cast aspersions, or comment on their character when you know nothing about them and don't project your own laziness onto me. This is what Brock did and it crosses way over the line.


    You think falsely that you are the product of a meritocracy which rewards the just and that anyone not in your position chooses to be where they are. That is not only stupid but supremely arrogant. It is your default position. Hence your racist bullshit about Black people choosing to be poor.

    What on earth are you talking about when you say that I fritter my time away on vanity projects? How would you know how I spend my time? Just because I get commissioned and paid to do something other than teach English to South Koreans it hardly makes my work a vanity project you idiot. Nobody is forcing you to do your job for the rest of your life and having a pop at me will not make it any less predictable or monotonous. I am lucky to have an variety of things with which I can make a living, but it took more than twenty years of doing those things on top of a day job to get to this position. It turns out to have been the most responsible thing I could have done. Without that forethought I would have had no way of often working from home now. It is called planning, it is what you do when you know the demands on your time will increase as you grow older. Nobody left me any money or gave me a loan or held my hand. I got where i am without any of that but I do go around judging others who may not have been able to. You seem to think that anyone not like you is a lazy, stupid, feckless bastard.

    Your self esteem must be incredibly low to live your life like that.
    I think you have the low self esteem, Beanz. Mine is just fine. I know I can look at myself in a mirror, make eye contact and appreciate what I am. You sometimes suggest others are jealous of you. Jealous of what? Laughable! Bwahahahaha! People are laughing at you, Beanz. Brock is probably in hysterics.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  12. #177
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    20,101
    Mentioned
    429 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1629
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: "London is no longer an English city" - John Cleese exposes himself as evil "raci

    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post
    The smartest group of black people on the planet are this negrito tribe - The North Sentinel Islanders in the Indian Ocean. Why ?

    Because they have never been colonized by the white supremacist. They're are not dependent on the white supremacist and they will kill any outsiders who trespass and would rather die than be mistreated.

    And they are the only group of black people on this planet who can say that. So that makes them by far in a way the smartest group of black people on earth.

    They're what modern humans were like when they first emerged out of Africa. They have lived there for 60,000 years.

    Commercial fishing is banned on the Andaman Islands.

    So this is one of the very few places in the world where fish die of old age and get to live their entire life.

    The Andaman Islands received the first sunrise of this millennium

    Last year a missionary tried to go there and they killed him on sight

    If an American Tourist wandered into any other foreign restricted military zone and was killed, no one would be having this conversation. North Sentinel Island's beaches are considered restricted military areas.
    [/SIZE][/FONT]
    You couldn't make it up, it should be a lesson to arrogant cunts the world over. Religious moron gets slaughtered dead after attempting to convert isloated tribe to Christianity. Hilarious.

    However, the tribes on these islands aren't quite the genuis heroes you're portraying, Denilson, they're protected by the coast guard/security patrols, which means technically they're under the rule of THE man, THE system, "white supremacists."

    However, however, your point is valid - without the influence of the white man black folk would live in harmony and flourish, like Wakanda.


    Putting the religious part aside, did this missionary invade the tribe by force and attempt to coerce the natives to Christianity? Was it an armed posse that walked in on the natives?

    Poor judgement, maybe. But probably falsely encouraged by the fact that many other missionaries have done the same thing with other tribes across the world and have come out unscathed.

    Personally I don't find it hilarious, but sad. Loss of life, regardless of how it comes about, is sad.

    Now if we're talking about the guy who takes a selfie inside the lion's den at the zoo...... that's quite another story.

  13. #178
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    150
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    20
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: "London is no longer an English city" - John Cleese exposes himself as evil "raci

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Take my father for instance who was always up to his eyes in debt, had no real skills, and went out many days of the week spending his money on instant gratification when he had 2 children at home. He chose to make his family poor. When the debts came calling we were even poorer. When he jumped ship poorer still. Was there some magic at work holding us down or was it simply very bad human judgement? He chose to do that. My mother refuses to ever look for a job regardless. Isn't that likewise a personal choice.
    Yes

    What you leave out is that the your father and fathers fathers and fathers father got to where they are because of racism.

    They did not suffer from hundreds of years of slavery - Because they were White.
    They could vote by the 1860s, not the 1960s – Because they were White.
    They qualified for the Homestead Act, the G.I. Bill and FHA loans – Because they were White.
    They could live in nice neighbourhoods and go to nice schools – Because they were White.

    Now I don't know if your Irish or Italian background or whatever place from Europe. Does not matter. By the late 1800s, Whiteness in the US had been enlarged to include most whites.

    Remember being white is not just about the wallet

    If you fill out a job application TODAY : No one cares if you of Irish. English, Italian descent.

    No one follows you around in the store.
    No one assumes you are lazy.
    No one assumes your child-like and can’t take care of yourself.
    No one assumes you're criminal.
    No one tells you are so much better off in America so you should be glad your ancestors were slaves.
    No one acts like they did you a favor or saved you from a backwardness.
    No one displays your human reminds as primitive until the late 70s.
    You don't have to radically change/permanently alter a feature of your body to become accepted or get employment (like hair for example).

    You're just another white person.

    Yeah your father was a bum. But he was still white. So no matter how many fk ups he had. He still had his white skin to fall back on

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    There are many in the black community that make decisions like these silly parents.
    And there are many in the white community that make decisions like these silly parents ?

    So if your so concerned about that then why don't you get go after that ?

    See - It's really the fact (in your opinion) there are too many black women having black babies and white women are not having enough babies and this (in your opinion) is changing the face of America and may cause whites to be wiped out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    When you have a majority of women
    choosing bad partners who won't stick around or help with kids then you are choosing to be poor. There is little way around that.

    You have to make better decisions and be responsible for yourself which you strangely accuse me of lacking which is plain deranged in and of itself. You, a person who married an irresponsible person and who fritters his time away on vanity projects.
    I’ve always found it funny how whites want to view personal responsibility as a one-way street. In other words, they need to clean up their act, but white ppl don’t need to do anything.

    It's a common deflection.

    When whites no longer want to deal with the crap they put out there, whether its discrimination banks, racial profiling by cops, or moving away from a neighborhood when too many of “those” people move in.

    After all, how can black folks take responsibility for the fact that even when we have the same level of education and experience, we still are paid less than whites ? And are more likely to be unable to find a job ? How can black folks take responsibility for the fact that black men are twice as likely to have their cars stopped and searched for drugs ? Even though whites are more likely to actually have drugs on them when you’re stopped?

    By the way Black folks are doing self-help all the time.

    We have to

    We have enough experience with white institutions to know that they have never done much to improve our situation. But I see very little self-reflection in the white community. Rarely do you spend time dealing with your own racism, a racism which only whites have any control over, since the folks doing the discriminating are white like you.

    But I'm to believe that white dudes like you would nonetheless be able to fairly evaluate black job applicants, or potential tenants, or loan applicants; that somehow these stereotypes to which you confess would play no role in your evaluations in the real world ?
    Last edited by Denilson-The-Comeback; 06-22-2019 at 03:47 AM.

  14. #179
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    20,101
    Mentioned
    429 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1629
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: "London is no longer an English city" - John Cleese exposes himself as evil "raci

    So should you get paid for being black? If so, vote on the "Reparations" thread next door.

  15. #180
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    46,215
    Mentioned
    872 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3136
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: "London is no longer an English city" - John Cleese exposes himself as evil "raci

    I go on about white broken families all the time, Denilson. My relatives had nothing to do with slavery. You have never been a slave. You have the same freedoms I have.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Boxingguru shut down by city of london police
    By KickMuck in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 04-16-2014, 08:04 PM
  2. City of London: Place to go to war
    By Gandalf in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 02-13-2014, 08:44 PM
  3. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-17-2012, 10:10 PM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-02-2010, 12:33 AM
  5. scots racist against english?
    By Drago in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-25-2010, 08:26 PM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing