Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  32
Dislikes Dislikes:  10
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 218

Thread: "London is no longer an English city" - John Cleese exposes himself as evil "racist"

Share/Bookmark
  1. #121
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    20,088
    Mentioned
    429 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1628
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: "London is no longer an English city" - John Cleese exposes himself as evil "raci

    First of all, thanks for your responses. Here are my own comments:



    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    So tell us more about this White Supremacist Theory of yours, Denilson.
    OK
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    What percentage of white people in your estimation are White Supremacists? 90 percent? 95 percent? (you can use decimal points if you'd like)
    All. That means I suspect that all white ppl are white supremacists

    Why ? Because I can't prove it and because there is no master list of who is and isn't a white supremacist then I'm duty bound to suspect all


    Ok, so "all" being 100 percent. But you DO make the clarification that #1 you "can't prove it", and #2 you "suspect all". "Suspect" being the key word here which by definition leaves room for error. So basically by your own admission there could possibly be a percentage that are not in fact White Supremacists. Would you agree with that statement?

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Followup question: At what point, on average, does a white child become a White Supremacist? 15 years old? 10? 5? (some other age?)
    White children learn very quickly. That whites matter and black people don't and they learn that at a very early age. They may not be able to verbalize it but they understand there system of white supremacy where whites matter.

    To clarify, ALL children learn very quickly, but yes.... white children included. But your 2nd sentence must be taken into the context of your earlier statement where you can't "prove" it, and can only "suspect." So there again there might be some room for error. At this point I would ask what percentage error would you say could be possible in your assessment? Just asking because in statements like this people usually throw in a plus or minus.

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Other than self-described African-American blacks..... who would you include in the group "blacks"?
    I don't know what you mean

    Ok fair enough. What I mean is WHO do you include in the group blacks, who according to you is the bottom of the totem pole with regards to White Supremacists? Because there are blacks from different nationalities and origins. Caribbean blacks yes.... their origin is Africa, as there was a very active slave trade way back when which include all of the Caribbean islands. But what about European blacks, or blacks from other continents that may not have originated in Africa? Also, there is the obvious mix over time that results from mixed marriages and the like. At what point do you draw the line when including people in the black group?

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Are blacks the only targets of White Supremacists? I would think the answer is no...... but I'd like your own take on this.
    Anyone with melanin in their skin. But black people are the ultimate prize. Racist - white supremacy works as a totem pole and black ppl must be at the bottom of that pole and if black people are not at the bottom, then there is problem. Equality is oppression to white supremacists
    .

    Ok so here you may have touched on part of the previous question as to who do you include in the black group. So basically, the more prevalent the black influence on a mixed race person, regardless of nationality, the lower they are on this totem pole you refer to, right?




    Well again, thanks for answering the questions. Needless to say, you are perfectly entitled to your opinion, just like ex-Saddo'er Alpha was perfectly entitled to his opinion about the Earth being flat. Like him, you speak well (definitely have some great boxing opinions) and articulate your views well. But again, needless to say, you're always going to encounter a lot of differing and opposing opinions, many from black people themselves.

    We don't know each other personally, but I suspect we'd have some pretty interesting conversations. I probably wouldn't change your mind about these things, but I would certainly try and inject some perspective from my own background and experience. I've seen racism and bigotry up close and first hand (although thankfully not directed at me)...... and yet I've seen enough to come to certain conclusions that not only differ from yours..... but also differ from probably most people on here.

  2. #122
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    150
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    20
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: "London is no longer an English city" - John Cleese exposes himself as evil "raci

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Ok, so "all" being 100 percent. But you DO make the clarification that #1 you "can't prove it", and #2 you "suspect all". "Suspect" being the key word here which by definition leaves room for error. So basically by your own admission there could possibly be a percentage that are not in fact White Supremacists. Would you agree with that statement?
    If you had a 100 snakes coming at you, 99 were venomous, and one wasn't. Would you stop to try and find the non-venomous one ? Or would you close the door on the lot of them ?

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    To clarify, ALL children learn very quickly, but yes.... white children included. But your 2nd sentence must be taken into the context of your earlier statement where you can't "prove" it, and can only "suspect." So there again there might be some room for error. At this point I would ask what percentage error would you say could be possible in your assessment? Just asking because in statements like this people usually throw in a plus or minus.
    But here's the thing.

    The white supremacists are the most powerful. It doesn't really matter if there is a small % of whites who aren't white supremacist. The ones who have the muscle in the world are the white supremacist.

    You from P.Rico right ? Well I know if I went to Puerto Rico I'd see the white P.Ricans on top and the black P.Ricans would be on the bottom.

    Every area in Puerto Rico were black people live would be the poorest area of town, the least invested area of town, the area of highest unemployment. Then I'd go to the jails and they'd be full of black people. I'd go to the best schools, they be full of mainly white P.Ricans, the best houses, jobs, land, property would all be owned by white P.Ricans. The black P.Ricans would living in the mud without a biscuit and they'd be looked down, seen as ugly, worthless, criminal, violent, backward.

    White supremacy is global

    And that would true all over S.America. I'd go to Brazil and they just elected a white supremacist president down there, so black Brazillians are gonna catch even more hell. I'd go to Uruguay, Columbia, Ecuador, Panama. Hell - Down there if your black, they'd just do gorilla gestures in the street. There is no filter as far as racism to black people in S.America.

    So stop trying to be "the voice of reason", trying to think your kinda smart. I've seen it before many times.

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    What I mean is WHO do you include in the group blacks, who according to you is the bottom of the totem pole with regards to White Supremacists? Because there are blacks from different nationalities and origins. Caribbean blacks yes.... their origin is Africa, as there was a very active slave trade way back when which include all of the Caribbean islands. But what about European blacks, or blacks from other continents that may not have originated in Africa? Also, there is the obvious mix over time that results from mixed marriages and the like. At what point do you draw the line when including people in the black group?
    It's the same all the world - Dude

    Where ever black people go were told the same thing

    We don't want you to live here.
    We don't want you to work here.
    We don't want you to study here.
    We don't want you to date her/him.

    Even in China, India, Arab world, they hate black people too (for the most part) and have the same anti-black views as any white supremacist.

    It's the World vs Black people.

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Ok so here you may have touched on part of the previous question as to who do you include in the black group. So basically, the more prevalent the black influence on a mixed race person, regardless of nationality, the lower they are on this totem pole you refer to, right?
    Makes no difference. Look at Meghan Markle - She whitest black women ever. That's don't matter

    She still get's it from politician in the UK and from white supremacists



    Or white supremacist (Danny Baker) ppl who are working at the BBC commenting on her baby



    Obama was mixed race. He still got it. And he was well spoken (what ever that means) Pulled his pants up. Stable marriage. No kids out of wedlock. He still got it.

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

    We don't know each other personally, but I suspect we'd have some pretty interesting conversations. I probably wouldn't change your mind about these things, but I would certainly try and inject some perspective from my own background and experience. I've seen racism and bigotry up close and first hand (although thankfully not directed at me)...... and yet I've seen enough to come to certain conclusions that not only differ from yours..... but also differ from probably most people on here.
    As I say. I came here to talk boxing because, well, this is a boxing forum after all. And plus I've been banned twice and banning me again is a click of a mouse. So I'm gonna try to stick to boxing topics. But you did reply to me. So I had to respond
    Last edited by Denilson-The-Comeback; 06-19-2019 at 12:37 AM.

  3. #123
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    20,088
    Mentioned
    429 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1628
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: "London is no longer an English city" - John Cleese exposes himself as evil "raci

    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Ok, so "all" being 100 percent. But you DO make the clarification that #1 you "can't prove it", and #2 you "suspect all". "Suspect" being the key word here which by definition leaves room for error. So basically by your own admission there could possibly be a percentage that are not in fact White Supremacists. Would you agree with that statement?
    If you had a 100 snakes coming at you, 99 were venomous, and one wasn't. Would you stop to try and find the non-venomous one ? Or would you close the door on the lot of them ?


    But we're not talking venomous snakes, are we. A White Supremacist isn't going to kill you with one bite. If you treat people like you do snakes, there's a huge part of the problem right there.


    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    To clarify, ALL children learn very quickly, but yes.... white children included. But your 2nd sentence must be taken into the context of your earlier statement where you can't "prove" it, and can only "suspect." So there again there might be some room for error. At this point I would ask what percentage error would you say could be possible in your assessment? Just asking because in statements like this people usually throw in a plus or minus.
    But here's the thing.

    The white supremacists are the most powerful. It doesn't really matter if there is a small % of whites who aren't white supremacist. The ones who have the muscle in the world are the white supremacist.

    So here you've cracked the door open to the possibility that not ALL whites are White Supremacists. That in itself is a start, albeit a very small start. About having "muscle in the world"... sure... there are racist whites in positions of power. No argument there. But there are also powerful whites who are far from racist. But I guess this is where you and I will never agree.

    You from P.Rico right ? Well I know if I went to Puerto Rico I'd see the white P.Ricans on top and the black P.Ricans would be on the bottom.

    See, here's the thing. "IF..... I went to Puerto Rico..." There's always that pesky "IF". Yet I'VE lived here for many decades and yet you dismiss any observations I may have before I've even made them. You're an intelligent fella.... but that is clearly not an intelligent way to establish an argument or dialogue.

    Every area in Puerto Rico were black people live would be the poorest area of town, the least invested area of town, the area of highest unemployment. Then I'd go to the jails and they'd be full of black people. I'd go to the best schools, they be full of mainly white P.Ricans, the best houses, jobs, land, property would all be owned by white P.Ricans. The black P.Ricans would living in the mud without a biscuit and they'd be looked down, seen as ugly, worthless, criminal, violent, backward.

    Some of what you say may be partly accurate, and some of what you say if pretty ridiculous. But what does it matter when you've already made up your mind about what we have here without ever having set foot on the island. I would tell you about how in some places (like Puerto Rico) the division between black and white isn't as stark as in other places merely because of our ancestry and history, but what would it matter. It would be nice to have a rational conversation with you, but as we've all found out long ago..... that is akin to speaking to a wall and expecting something in return. Sad.

    White supremacy is global

    And that would true all over S.America. I'd go to Brazil and they just elected a white supremacist president down there, so black Brazillians are gonna catch even more hell. I'd go to Uruguay, Columbia, Ecuador, Panama. Hell - Down there if your black, they'd just do gorilla gestures in the street. There is no filter as far as racism to black people in S.America.

    Please tell me how many countries in South America you've visited. Fair question, is it not?

    So stop trying to be "the voice of reason", trying to think your kinda smart. I've seen it before many times.

    I'm not trying to be "the voice of reason" of trying to pass myself off as anything. I'm merely trying to have a rational conversation with you, as I would if we were face to face. But your tone is rather antagonistic, and I don't see why. You tell others they're insulting and attacking you..... and you're pretty close to doing the same to me.


    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    What I mean is WHO do you include in the group blacks, who according to you is the bottom of the totem pole with regards to White Supremacists? Because there are blacks from different nationalities and origins. Caribbean blacks yes.... their origin is Africa, as there was a very active slave trade way back when which include all of the Caribbean islands. But what about European blacks, or blacks from other continents that may not have originated in Africa? Also, there is the obvious mix over time that results from mixed marriages and the like. At what point do you draw the line when including people in the black group?
    It's the same all the world - Dude

    Where ever black people go were told the same thing

    We don't want you to live here.
    We don't want you to work here.
    We don't want you to study here.
    We don't want you to date her/him.

    Even in China, India, Arab world, they hate black people too (for the most part) and have the same anti-black views as any white supremacist.

    It's the World vs Black people.

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Ok so here you may have touched on part of the previous question as to who do you include in the black group. So basically, the more prevalent the black influence on a mixed race person, regardless of nationality, the lower they are on this totem pole you refer to, right?
    Makes no difference. Look at Meghan Markle - She whitest black women ever. That's don't matter

    She still get's it from politician in the UK and from white supremacists



    Or white supremacist (Danny Baker) ppl who are working at the BBC commenting on her baby



    Obama was mixed race. He still got it. And he was well spoken (what ever that means) Pulled his pants up. Stable marriage. No kids out of wedlock. He still got it.

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

    We don't know each other personally, but I suspect we'd have some pretty interesting conversations. I probably wouldn't change your mind about these things, but I would certainly try and inject some perspective from my own background and experience. I've seen racism and bigotry up close and first hand (although thankfully not directed at me)...... and yet I've seen enough to come to certain conclusions that not only differ from yours..... but also differ from probably most people on here.
    As I say. I came here to talk boxing because, well, this is a boxing forum after all. And plus I've been banned twice and banning me again is a click of a mouse. So I'm gonna try to stick to boxing topics. But you did reply to me. So I had to respond

    Well I appreciate your responding to me, and frankly TBH, I'm of the opinion that:

    1. You've had some traumatic experiences as a child or youth that have driven you to think this way (assuming you're not just pulling everyone's chain and it's all one big windup joke).

    2. If I were to guess, I'd say you're fairly young..... and by that I'm implying that there's still some time/room for moderating your viewpoints as time goes by. We all mature till we die, so that's no insult (just in case).


    You see... there's nothing quite like time to help moderate some of our harsh, extreme viewpoints... especially when we've met people who help us in that process. Not saying I've been of any help, mind you. But I'd bet if you knew me personally (and we're just a bit open to dialogue), I might be able to put my own two cents.

    At the very least, none of what I've said to you in this latest exchange is meant to be condescending, hurtful, insulting, or anything of the sort. I hope it's received that way.

  4. #124
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    150
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    20
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: "London is no longer an English city" - John Cleese exposes himself as evil "raci


    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

    Well I appreciate your responding to me, and frankly TBH, I'm of the opinion that:
    Go on

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

    1. You've had some traumatic experiences as a child or youth that have driven you to think this way (assuming you're not just pulling everyone's chain and it's all one big windup joke).
    Nope. Many black people think like me. Bear in mind I'm toning what I say down. There are many black ppl way more extreme than me. You think I'm extreme ? You know nothing.

    Don't forget - Black people have to watch what they say around whites. The system of white supremacy protects itself by making the ppl it shit's on dependent on them. So black people (for the most part) are dependent on whites for jobs, houses etc. So whites can put a hurt on black person - real bad - if they start talking like I do.

    Most whites are so closed-minded about race and get upset about it so easily that it becomes a waste of breath. Whites shut themselves off from any serious, honest talk about race with blacks. Then, partly from this engineered silence, they conclude that racism is no big deal. That's why your up here all shocked that there are ppl like me (And many more) who think like me

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

    2. If I were to guess, I'd say you're fairly young..... and by that I'm implying that there's still some time/room for moderating your viewpoints as time goes by. We all mature till we die, so that's no insult (just in case)
    This is a moderate viewpoint. As for my age. I'm not young nor am I old. I'm 36. Malcolm X was 39 when he died. MLK was 39 when he died. Fred Hampton died at 21. Tupac died at 25. All of them had a deep understanding the system of white supremacy even though they were young. Age don't mean nothing (Not that I'm comparing myself to them)

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

    You see... there's nothing quite like time to help moderate some of our harsh, extreme viewpoints... especially when we've met people who help us in that process. Not saying I've been of any help, mind you. But I'd bet if you knew me personally (and we're just a bit open to dialogue), I might be able to put my own two cents.
    When I think of white supremacist (and I've said this many times) I think of Ellen DeGeneres. I think Tom Hanks. I think Angelina Jolie. I think of the most kindest, innocent acting white person out there.

    Racism - White Supremacy is not an angry thing.

    The likes of David Duke, Richard Spencer, Aryan Nation groups, Dylan Roof are white extremists. They extreme advocates of white supremacy.

    Most whites are not that extreme.

    As the saying goes, this isn’t personal, it’s business.

    I'll respond to the rest later
    Last edited by Denilson-The-Comeback; 06-19-2019 at 08:29 AM.

  5. #125
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,475
    Mentioned
    115 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2153
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: "London is no longer an English city" - John Cleese exposes himself as evil "raci

    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

    Well I appreciate your responding to me, and frankly TBH, I'm of the opinion that:
    Go on

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

    1. You've had some traumatic experiences as a child or youth that have driven you to think this way (assuming you're not just pulling everyone's chain and it's all one big windup joke).
    Nope. Many black people think like me. Bear in mind I'm toning what I say down. There are many black ppl way more extreme than me. You think I'm extreme ? You know nothing.

    Don't forget - Black people have to watch what they say around whites. The system of white supremacy protects itself by making the ppl it shit's on dependent on them. So black people (for the most part) are dependent on whites for jobs, houses etc. So whites can put a hurt on black person - real bad - if they start talking like I do.

    Most whites are so closed-minded about race and get upset about it so easily that it becomes a waste of breath. Whites shut themselves off from any serious, honest talk about race with blacks. Then, partly from this engineered silence, they conclude that racism is no big deal. That's why your up here all shocked that there are ppl like me (And many more) who think like me

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

    2. If I were to guess, I'd say you're fairly young..... and by that I'm implying that there's still some time/room for moderating your viewpoints as time goes by. We all mature till we die, so that's no insult (just in case)
    This is a moderate viewpoint. As for my age. I'm not young nor am I old. I'm 36. Malcolm X was 39 when he died. MLK was 39 when he died. Fred Hampton died at 21. Tupac died at 25. All of them had a deep understanding the system of white supremacy even though they were young. Age don't mean nothing (Not that I'm comparing myself to them)

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

    You see... there's nothing quite like time to help moderate some of our harsh, extreme viewpoints... especially when we've met people who help us in that process. Not saying I've been of any help, mind you. But I'd bet if you knew me personally (and we're just a bit open to dialogue), I might be able to put my own two cents.
    When I think of white supremacist (and I've said this many times) I think of Ellen DeGeneres. I think Tom Hanks. I think Angelina Jolie. I think of the most kindest, innocent acting white person out there.

    Racism - White Supremacy is not an angry thing.

    The likes of David Duke, Richard Spencer, Aryan Nation groups, Dylan Roof are white extremists. They extreme advocates of white supremacy.

    Most whites are not that extreme.

    As the saying goes, this isn’t personal, it’s business.

    I'll respond to the rest later
    I think anyone in their right mind would hate you and feel superior in every way , you are the epitome of vermin scum.
    Also to go along with your bullshit, why do you think Asian , white , oriental etc all hate blacks ? you must have a reason for thinking this ?
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

  6. #126
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    46,212
    Mentioned
    872 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3136
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: "London is no longer an English city" - John Cleese exposes himself as evil "raci

    Nah, you are in denial Denilson. For instance, do you do not think black women are not responsible for having children with poor father figure models and that the men are trash for leaving their kids with no father?

    There is no better way to disadvantage a child and the black community tends to do this more than other races. Is it the fault of white people that only some black children are raised in a loving family?

    You can escape self responsibility all you like, but this along with other reasons explains the struggle. It is a question of values. Automatically a child is growing up disadvantaged. Some will escape and do well, but it is a black hole for many. Then you have negative culture like music and gangs and then people like you. It simply does not help anyone. You have to help yourself first.

    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/7...nic-immigrants
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  7. #127
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    46,212
    Mentioned
    872 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3136
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: "London is no longer an English city" - John Cleese exposes himself as evil "raci

    Apologies for the double negative. Pre caffeine phone typing to blame.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  8. #128
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    150
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    20
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: "London is no longer an English city" - John Cleese exposes himself as evil "raci

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Nah, you are in denial Denilson. For instance, do you do not think black women are not responsible for having children with poor father figure models and that the men are trash for leaving their kids with no father?
    https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/7...nic-immigrants
    OK. And how does that affect white people ? Or am I to believe that you really care if a black child is being raised in single parent household ?

    And can you explain to me why Iceland (The whitest countries you can find. Iceland is proper northern European white. Right ?) has the highest rates for father-lesness ?



    Why in the world would a white person want to talk about blk illegitimacy ? In my experience nearly every white person who has done that had no true concern for blacks. Because those who did, those who were truly concerned about illegitimacy, were also just as concerned about white illegitimacy too.
    Last edited by Denilson-The-Comeback; 06-20-2019 at 02:12 AM.

  9. #129
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    46,212
    Mentioned
    872 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3136
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: "London is no longer an English city" - John Cleese exposes himself as evil "raci

    The black community out of wedlock rate in the US is significantly higher than that in Iceland Denilson. However, still very high in Iceand and that is unfortunate too. It is one of my pet topics. All I want is for people to make better decisions for themselves and their families so that others don't have to go through it. It is harmful. I and many others am a product of it too, but I eliminated bad influences and got ahead through graft. It is important to avoid repeating mistakes generationally. You are still young enough to get out of this mindset. No one has it in for you and you live in one of the most free societies in the world. Get the chip off your shoulder and see that it isn't just anti black, it is anti anyone not part of the elite gravy train.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  10. #130
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    46,212
    Mentioned
    872 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3136
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: "London is no longer an English city" - John Cleese exposes himself as evil "raci

    And yes, I do care that a family, a black family is raised in poverty in the West because of poor decisions. It angers me in fact to jeopardize a childs future like that.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  11. #131
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    150
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    20
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: "London is no longer an English city" - John Cleese exposes himself as evil "raci

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    The black community out of wedlock rate in the US is significantly higher than that in Iceland Denilson.
    I'll ask you for the second time

    How does that affect white people ?

  12. #132
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    150
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    20
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: "London is no longer an English city" - John Cleese exposes himself as evil "raci

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    And yes, I do care that a family, a black family is raised in poverty in the West because of poor decisions. It angers me in fact to jeopardize a childs future like that.
    OK. So why are black people poor ? And why are the areas where black people live poor ?

  13. #133
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    46,212
    Mentioned
    872 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3136
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: "London is no longer an English city" - John Cleese exposes himself as evil "raci

    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    The black community out of wedlock rate in the US is significantly higher than that in Iceland Denilson.
    I'll ask you for the second time

    How does that affect white people ?
    It is a financial burden and a moral burden. Society is everyone.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  14. #134
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    46,212
    Mentioned
    872 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3136
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: "London is no longer an English city" - John Cleese exposes himself as evil "raci

    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    And yes, I do care that a family, a black family is raised in poverty in the West because of poor decisions. It angers me in fact to jeopardize a childs future like that.
    OK. So why are black people poor ? And why are the areas where black people live poor ?
    Black people are poor because they generally choose to be poor. You cannot be anything but poor if you have no Dad and a Mother who does not work or works but struggles. Been there and got the TShirt.

    However, with self responsibility and good decisions one need not be poor and can have a good future. I know black people with Phd's working as Professors including women, but they didn't get there without self responsibility.

    You make it trendy to make bad decisions then poor is where you will be and more likely than not patterns repeat.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  15. #135
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    20,088
    Mentioned
    429 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1628
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: "London is no longer an English city" - John Cleese exposes himself as evil "raci

    Thanks for responding. See below.


    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post


    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

    1. You've had some traumatic experiences as a child or youth that have driven you to think this way (assuming you're not just pulling everyone's chain and it's all one big windup joke).
    Nope. Many black people think like me. Bear in mind I'm toning what I say down. There are many black ppl way more extreme than me. You think I'm extreme ? You know nothing.

    Oh, I appreciate you toning it down. God forbid you just blurted shit out.

    Define "many black people". 10 percent? 50 percent? 90 percent? And you know this how?

    And no Denilson. YOU know nothing. You're 36 years old and think you've got life and the world figured out. You talk about places you've never been to, and make sweeping statements about them. If you see nothing wrong with that, I'm afraid convincing you otherwise is beyond my pay grade.


    Don't forget - Black people have to watch what they say around whites. The system of white supremacy protects itself by making the ppl it shit's on dependent on them. So black people (for the most part) are dependent on whites for jobs, houses etc. So whites can put a hurt on black person - real bad - if they start talking like I do.

    Most whites are so closed-minded about race and get upset about it so easily that it becomes a waste of breath. Whites shut themselves off from any serious, honest talk about race with blacks. Then, partly from this engineered silence, they conclude that racism is no big deal. That's why your up here all shocked that there are ppl like me (And many more) who think like me

    Do tell, Denilson. "Serious, honest talk about race" you say. I don't know about you, but serious, honest talk begins with listening as well as talking. You seem to be unable to do the former..... because you're busy doing the latter.

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

    2. If I were to guess, I'd say you're fairly young..... and by that I'm implying that there's still some time/room for moderating your viewpoints as time goes by. We all mature till we die, so that's no insult (just in case)
    This is a moderate viewpoint. As for my age. I'm not young nor am I old. I'm 36. Malcolm X was 39 when he died. MLK was 39 when he died. Fred Hampton died at 21. Tupac died at 25. All of them had a deep understanding the system of white supremacy even though they were young. Age don't mean nothing (Not that I'm comparing myself to them)

    Age is relative. To me, 36 is quite young. If you live to the average lifespan, you haven't reached the halfway point of your life, and you've only spent about half your life in adulthood. I would venture to say you've got a lot of life to live, experiences to have, and maturing to do. That is how life works. I wouldn't bet money on it..... but I'd guess you'll probably moderate those feelings of yours in another 10 years.

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post

    You see... there's nothing quite like time to help moderate some of our harsh, extreme viewpoints... especially when we've met people who help us in that process. Not saying I've been of any help, mind you. But I'd bet if you knew me personally (and we're just a bit open to dialogue), I might be able to put my own two cents.
    When I think of white supremacist (and I've said this many times) I think of Ellen DeGeneres. I think Tom Hanks. I think Angelina Jolie. I think of the most kindest, innocent acting white person out there.

    I know none of those people personally. Hey....... come to think of it, neither do you. I can't speak to their innermost feelings about race. But it's sad when you're reduced to grouping people together without knowing a damn thing about them. You talk about "serious, honest talk about race" but...... do you really know what that means? You know the worst part of this? You're doing a great disservice not to white people, but to black people themselves. You're not giving them credit for being intelligent, mature, balanced, successful individuals in their own right. You're lumping them all together and assigning the same crass, absurd, broad-brush, angry mentalities to them.


    Racism - White Supremacy is not an angry thing.

    I'm calling bullshit on that one. It may not be an angry thing to the unsuspecting white folks who have no idea bitter, twisted black people like you exist....... but it certainly is every bit angry as far as you're concerned. Deny it all you want. It's impossible to be so bitter and twisted without also being angry. Hell......... if I thought the majority of humanity was out to get me....... I'd be pretty damn angry myself.

    The likes of David Duke, Richard Spencer, Aryan Nation groups, Dylan Roof are white extremists. They extreme advocates of white supremacy.

    David Duke, Richard Spencer (not too familiar with him, TBH) and Aryan Nation groups aren't extreme anything. They're brain-dead morons, ridiculed and dismissed by a majority of white people. Dylan Roof is a sick fuck who doesn't deserve a quick death. Nor does he deserve imprisonment with free room and board. My personal beliefs don't allow for torture, but he'd be a pretty good candidate.

    Most whites are not that extreme.

    As the saying goes, this isn’t personal, it’s business.

    I'll respond to the rest later

    Yeah..... you do that. Just do me a favor. Drop the condescending tone. You don't know me, or anything about me. Or else just drop the pretense of wanting to have "serious, honest talk."

    Last edited by TitoFan; 06-20-2019 at 02:28 PM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Boxingguru shut down by city of london police
    By KickMuck in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 04-16-2014, 08:04 PM
  2. City of London: Place to go to war
    By Gandalf in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 02-13-2014, 08:44 PM
  3. Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-17-2012, 10:10 PM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-02-2010, 12:33 AM
  5. scots racist against english?
    By Drago in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-25-2010, 08:26 PM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing