Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  11
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: inoue; cleanout or move up

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    130
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    23
    Cool Clicks

    Default inoue; cleanout or move up

    most feel inoue will blow out donaire. so if the expected happens should he attempt to cleanout bantam or move up?

    nery is a big fight, but he is banned in japan at this stage
    tete was expected to make the final before injury, so unfinished business there
    if oubaali defeats inoue's brother we have another rivalry

    at 122 how does he do against
    navarrete
    roman
    vargas
    rigo

    if nery can remain at 118 then that is the fight to be made, followed by tete for me. after that i will be happy to see him move up
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    4,338
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    378
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: inoue; cleanout or move up

    Cleaning out 1 division is as impressive as winning belts in 3. He’s already moved up quite a ways, he can only go up so far unless he gets on gear. So I say clean out the division. And it’s really not close for me, I would prefer that many times more.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    19,912
    Mentioned
    425 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1622
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: inoue; cleanout or move up

    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    most feel inoue will blow out donaire. so if the expected happens should he attempt to cleanout bantam or move up?

    nery is a big fight, but he is banned in japan at this stage
    tete was expected to make the final before injury, so unfinished business there
    if oubaali defeats inoue's brother we have another rivalry

    at 122 how does he do against
    navarrete
    roman
    vargas
    rigo

    if nery can remain at 118 then that is the fight to be made, followed by tete for me. after that i will be happy to see him move up


    Hopefully this is a non-factor. It's the fight everyone wants to see... and who cares whether it's in Japan or not. In fact, I'd prefer it to be someplace else.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    3,712
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    363
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: inoue; cleanout or move up

    He just moved up in weight. I wouldn’t mind either Estrada or Wangek moving up to fight him though.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Tsurui, Iya Valley, Shikoku, Japan
    Posts
    202
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    26
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: inoue; cleanout or move up

    Inoue is definitely able to move up and conquer the Super Bantamweight, but there are still many things to do with this weight. It would be great if Estrada moved up

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    The Big Coney
    Posts
    389
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    522
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: inoue; cleanout or move up

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    most feel inoue will blow out donaire. so if the expected happens should he attempt to cleanout bantam or move up?

    nery is a big fight, but he is banned in japan at this stage
    tete was expected to make the final before injury, so unfinished business there
    if oubaali defeats inoue's brother we have another rivalry

    at 122 how does he do against
    navarrete
    roman
    vargas
    rigo

    if nery can remain at 118 then that is the fight to be made, followed by tete for me. after that i will be happy to see him move up


    Hopefully this is a non-factor. It's the fight everyone wants to see... and who cares whether it's in Japan or not. In fact, I'd prefer it to be someplace else.
    True brother, this fight is big and I imagine sells anywhere
    Quote Originally Posted by powerpuncher View Post
    He just moved up in weight. I wouldn’t mind either Estrada or Wangek moving up to fight him though.
    Inoue beats up Sor Rungvisai
    Quote Originally Posted by Baal View Post
    Inoue is definitely able to move up and conquer the Super Bantamweight, but there are still many things to do with this weight. It would be great if Estrada moved up
    I would also add Ioka to the above suggestions Navarrete might be toughest at next weight up

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    On the levee
    Posts
    38,262
    Mentioned
    331 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    4706
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: inoue; cleanout or move up

    Inoue v Nery is what we really need. Anytime there is a major unification to be had I'll take that over hopping divisions for shiny things and hopefully the wbss final..assuming Monster catches Donaire ..gets the ball rolling on Nery.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    130
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    23
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: inoue; cleanout or move up

    most of us want inoue vs nery, i question how much longer nery can remain at bantam. i forgot to add a bracket for those moving up so thanks for those comments. what is clear is that inoue has the opponents around his weight to truely build an all time great legacy.
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Chocalatito vs Inoue?
    By Ron Swanson in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-03-2017, 01:12 PM
  2. No fighter needs to move down, fighters need to move up!
    By brocktonblockbust in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-23-2016, 01:48 PM
  3. Narvaez vs Inoue
    By EL DINAMITA in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-27-2014, 07:05 AM
  4. Inoue Vs Narvaez confirmed with Inoue Vs Narvaez
    By iamasadlittleboy in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-06-2014, 07:09 PM
  5. Naoya Inoue
    By FinitoElDinamita in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-08-2014, 08:11 PM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing