Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  11
Likes Likes:  97
Dislikes Dislikes:  14
Page 26 of 35 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 519

Thread: India is choking to death - why isnt Greta over there?

Share/Bookmark
  1. #376
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    14,129
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    601
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: India is choking to death - why isnt Greta over there?

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    Beanz why are you upset with people lambasting Greta when I was 16 no fucker took note of what I said.
    She is 16 years old she has said nothing new
    she is no great scholar just a angry little girl being used as a figure head a puppet in the great game of eco issues.
    We all no what has to be done to save the planet we will never be completely carbon neutral I would say maybe the high 90s in percentage but it will take time.
    China and India are growing economys they are not unlike us in the 50s and 60s heavy pollution and using large amounts of fossil fuels. Greta for all her angry speeches and blaming of adults.
    Maybe it time to live in mud huts eating raw carrots and living till your mid 30s.
    Because she is someones daughter. Because to mock somebody, especially a child for being different is beyond low. She is way brighter than many adults and is not being used by anyone. She was more than able to hold her own in a conversation and to answer questions in depth when i talked to her. If that was my daughter i would be more than made up and proud of her, certainly not ashamed. The grown men mocking her here are the actual freaks, it is beyond creepy. It is because they can't control her. Because she is not the model of submissiveness they think should be demanded. Fucking oddballs the lot of them.
    You may have met Greta but I met Greta’s mother, sixteen years ago.

  2. #377
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    7,176
    Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    262
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: India is choking to death - why isnt Greta over there?

    I agree with Beanz here (shocker) Ad hominem is weak. Once you resort to it you have already lost. Attack the argument. Use the science. Simple.
    They live, We sleep

  3. #378
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Fenay, Longvic
    Posts
    1,700
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: India is choking to death - why isnt Greta over there?

    People who think people are so important that they are owed something in this world are the ones who have missed the mark and who are off Target in their expectations

    Nobody owes anybody anything. Things happen randomly. s*** happens. People die. Reality is unfair. It's always been that way. There's always been a big bad government or a big bad King that we can blame. It's never going to change. It hasn't changed for thousands and thousands of years. you live by the Golden rule. It is sad but he who has the gold does rule. You go ahead and try to change it. It is simply the way things are. moaning and moaning about the super rich and how the rich are getting richer and the poor are getting poorer blah blah blah this has been going on since the Sumerians and the Babylonians

    Nobody owes anybody anything. it is just random events and it is just too bad for the ones who are on the short end of the stick. It sucks and I will be the first one who says that it sucks but that is reality and some people just don't want to admit it. Let's see you change reality that will be nice. Good luck. Do I hate the people who are abusing other people? Of course I do. Do I think it's ever going to change? No I don't this is not an LSD Mary Poppins world. This is the way it is. here it is the Tories but over there it is Julius Caesar and here it was George Bush and over there it was the Khmer rouge in Cambodia. It was idi Amin in Africa. It was the shah of Iran in Persia. It's always somebody and it always happens and it's never going to change and a lot of people can't live with that reality because they would jump off a bridge if they had to admit that it is all inevitable

    THAT IS TRUE WISDOM THAT I HAVE JUST STATED BUT THE ONES WHO CANNOT FACE IT WILL SAY THAT IT IS PURE INSANITY AND THAT IT IS PESSIMISM. WHATEVER GIVES YOU HOPE THAT YOU CAN CHANGE HUMAN NATURE THEN GO AHEAD AND KEEP THAT HOPE ALIVE.

  4. #379
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    47,512
    Mentioned
    924 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3171
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: India is choking to death - why isnt Greta over there?

    As The Economist argued, the rich and the poor make different choices and that is one reason why outcomes are as they are. If I had been raised well and encouraged to become a surgeon, then it could have happened, but it didn't and so all we can do is improve the best we can and go with what we have. That is the only reason I encourage good guidance and self responsibility. There is no fairy who will magic the bad stuff away and Communism has never gone well.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  5. #380
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Fenay, Longvic
    Posts
    1,700
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: India is choking to death - why isnt Greta over there?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    As The Economist argued, the rich and the poor make different choices and that is one reason why outcomes are as they are. If I had been raised well and encouraged to become a surgeon, then it could have happened, but it didn't and so all we can do is improve the best we can and go with what we have. That is the only reason I encourage good guidance and self responsibility. There is no fairy who will magic the bad stuff away and Communism has never gone well.
    Things are random. Atoms are random. Subatomic particles are random. The circumstances of our childhoods are random. Nobody is entitled to anything despite what human law says. Someone could walk in and machine-gun the whole room right now. Tough luck that's just the way it goes there's nobody that can stop it. That's the way it goes there are no guarantees you cannot take out an insurance policy to protect you against random stuff. We will all get crushed in the machine sooner or later. Some will get crushed with a large bank account some will get crushed with no bank account. Everybody will get there in the end.

  6. #381
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    14,129
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    601
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: India is choking to death - why isnt Greta over there?

    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    I agree with Beanz here (shocker) Ad hominem is weak. Once you resort to it you have already lost. Attack the argument. Use the science. Simple.
    Well if you say it it must be the flat out truth.

  7. #382
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    47,512
    Mentioned
    924 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3171
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: India is choking to death - why isnt Greta over there?

    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    I agree with Beanz here (shocker) Ad hominem is weak. Once you resort to it you have already lost. Attack the argument. Use the science. Simple.
    Posture is very important though and they tell you to pull back your shoulders for a reason. I am guilty sometimes too. I record some of my work and notice when I lean over to listen. I do it too, but with no anger and not so hunched. Year in year out it isn't good whence me doing daily stretches. It doesn't help that I am in the top 1% in terms of global height.

    She shouldn't get like that too often and if she has wanted to die over things that have never affected her then she needs mental help. I wish her well and hope she gets a job and finds a degree of normality. Turning the world Communist might please her, but it isn't what most people want, and we do not always get what we want. Unless we are Castro and he didn't seem to share that well.

    One of the things a young person needs to learn is that life is tough and she has not had a tough life yet. Pampered.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  8. #383
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    14,129
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    601
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: India is choking to death - why isnt Greta over there?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    As The Economist argued, the rich and the poor make different choices and that is one reason why outcomes are as they are. If I had been raised well and encouraged to become a surgeon, then it could have happened, but it didn't and so all we can do is improve the best we can and go with what we have. That is the only reason I encourage good guidance and self responsibility. There is no fairy who will magic the bad stuff away and Communism has never gone well.
    @Gandalf do you subscribe to the economist? I have for the past 5 years or so my script just ran out need to reup

  9. #384
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Fenay, Longvic
    Posts
    1,700
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: India is choking to death - why isnt Greta over there?

    Said like a true skinny fucker economic migrant.

  10. #385
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    7,176
    Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    262
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: India is choking to death - why isnt Greta over there?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    I agree with Beanz here (shocker) Ad hominem is weak. Once you resort to it you have already lost. Attack the argument. Use the science. Simple.
    Posture is very important though and they tell you to pull back your shoulders for a reason. I am guilty sometimes too. I record some of my work and notice when I lean over to listen. I do it too, but with no anger and not so hunched. Year in year out it isn't good whence me doing daily stretches. It doesn't help that I am in the top 1% in terms of global height.

    She shouldn't get like that too often and if she has wanted to die over things that have never affected her then she needs mental help. I wish her well and hope she gets a job and finds a degree of normality. Turning the world Communist might please her, but it isn't what most people want, and we do not always get what we want. Unless we are Castro and he didn't seem to share that well.

    One of the things a young person needs to learn is that life is tough and she has not had a tough life yet. Pampered.
    Ad hominem (Latin for "to the person"),[1] short for argumentum ad hominem, typically refers to a fallacious argumentative strategy whereby genuine discussion of the topic at hand is avoided by instead attacking the character, motive, or other attribute of the person making the argument, or persons associated with the argument, rather than attacking the substance of the argument itself.

    It's simple enough to destroy climate change using actual science. It is all by design through weather warfare.
    They live, We sleep

  11. #386
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Fenay, Longvic
    Posts
    1,700
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: India is choking to death - why isnt Greta over there?

    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    I agree with Beanz here (shocker) Ad hominem is weak. Once you resort to it you have already lost. Attack the argument. Use the science. Simple.
    Posture is very important though and they tell you to pull back your shoulders for a reason. I am guilty sometimes too. I record some of my work and notice when I lean over to listen. I do it too, but with no anger and not so hunched. Year in year out it isn't good whence me doing daily stretches. It doesn't help that I am in the top 1% in terms of global height.

    She shouldn't get like that too often and if she has wanted to die over things that have never affected her then she needs mental help. I wish her well and hope she gets a job and finds a degree of normality. Turning the world Communist might please her, but it isn't what most people want, and we do not always get what we want. Unless we are Castro and he didn't seem to share that well.

    One of the things a young person needs to learn is that life is tough and she has not had a tough life yet. Pampered.
    Ad hominem (Latin for "to the person"),[1] short for argumentum ad hominem, typically refers to a fallacious argumentative strategy whereby genuine discussion of the topic at hand is avoided by instead attacking the character, motive, or other attribute of the person making the argument, or persons associated with the argument, rather than attacking the substance of the argument itself.

    It's simple enough to destroy climate change using actual science. It is all by design through weather warfare.
    Haha there's a good one. You're trying to teach @Gandalf who is an English teacher about the history of language? It doesn't get much richer than that.

  12. #387
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    14,129
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    601
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: India is choking to death - why isnt Greta over there?

    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    I agree with Beanz here (shocker) Ad hominem is weak. Once you resort to it you have already lost. Attack the argument. Use the science. Simple.
    Posture is very important though and they tell you to pull back your shoulders for a reason. I am guilty sometimes too. I record some of my work and notice when I lean over to listen. I do it too, but with no anger and not so hunched. Year in year out it isn't good whence me doing daily stretches. It doesn't help that I am in the top 1% in terms of global height.

    She shouldn't get like that too often and if she has wanted to die over things that have never affected her then she needs mental help. I wish her well and hope she gets a job and finds a degree of normality. Turning the world Communist might please her, but it isn't what most people want, and we do not always get what we want. Unless we are Castro and he didn't seem to share that well.

    One of the things a young person needs to learn is that life is tough and she has not had a tough life yet. Pampered.
    Ad hominem (Latin for "to the person"),[1] short for argumentum ad hominem, typically refers to a fallacious argumentative strategy whereby genuine discussion of the topic at hand is avoided by instead attacking the character, motive, or other attribute of the person making the argument, or persons associated with the argument, rather than attacking the substance of the argument itself.

    It's simple enough to destroy climate change using actual science. It is all by design through weather warfare.
    Yes alpha you gave many examples on that in the flat earth files we all know you are well skilled at it

  13. #388
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Location
    Fenay, Longvic
    Posts
    1,700
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: India is choking to death - why isnt Greta over there?

    Walrus, you're avoiding the tangible substance clinging to the surface of a sphere

  14. #389
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    14,129
    Mentioned
    629 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    601
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: India is choking to death - why isnt Greta over there?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fatboxingfan View Post
    Walrus, you're avoiding the tangible substance clinging to the surface of a sphere
    I’m not avoiding it I see it everyday and occasionally swim in it

  15. #390
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    21,673
    Mentioned
    826 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1044
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: India is choking to death - why isnt Greta over there?

    Madrid last night. 500 000 people took to the streets





    Attached Images
    Hidden Content

    "You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself..."

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Will Pakistan and India go to war?
    By Freedom in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-03-2019, 03:21 PM
  2. India
    By Freedom in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-22-2018, 07:47 AM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-09-2006, 10:30 AM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing