Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  11
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 229

Thread: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

Share/Bookmark
  1. #166
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    409
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Right Dennis, so a black woman who chose to live in a house with 3 white men was someone who who probably had race etched deep within her bones and thus would never share the horrors of constant day in day out racism? Erm, it is a possibility. Or else it could simply have been that she did not have the hang ups that you do and had no qualms living with a bunch of relatively friendly white people.
    Who mentioned the word "Horrors"

    My point is. She had to be on her best behaviour because you would ran to your white dorm officer, or white superior had she not and got her kicked out. That is my point

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    She experienced no racism among us, was a regular drinking partner, and I don't recall her experiencing any racism on nights out or anything of the sort.
    Well that's what you are telling me.

    But this is coming from a man who believes that your more likely to get AIDS from black people and black people are the most violent ppl on earth and black people are intellectually inferior to other races. So I've gotta side eye everything you say in regards to black ppl.



    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    You would think drunk people would bring out all that hidden racism, right. But no.
    Look.

    Personal affinity for a black person says nothing about how one views the larger group from which those individuals come.

    There were many whites who supported enslavement and segregation and yet, managed to conjure personal kindness for individual black people on a case-by-case basis.

    Whites who claim to have black friends (and perhaps even do), and yet view the larger black community with disdain, or view their black friends as exceptions to a general and more negative rule (like you believes you're more likely to get AIDS from black people and black people are the most violent and black people are intellectually inferior to other races) are indeed racists.

    I knew white ppl growing up at school and university. So what ? Didn't stop the system of white supremacy. The white kids would be punished less harshly than the blk kids for minor sh*t. The black kids were tracked into basic and remedial level classes, while most all the white kids were tracked into advanced and honors classes, even though they showed no more promise (and sometimes quite a bit less) than us. At any careers days the employeers would be falling over themselves to recruit the white kids and just basically ignore the black kids. He'll I noticed that as a kid.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Like I say she found work relatively easily and she was academically capable. I think though you might share the same skin color with her, you and her have nothing in common beyond that. She would listen to your bile and think you are an idiot because though you bring up salient points at times, you are at heart a spiteful, agenda driven idiot.
    She achieved in spite of the system not because of it.

    And that burns you up...doesn't it ?

    White supremacists don’t really believe what they’re saying–not deep down. You see blk people excelling in any arena where we are given full and equal opportunity (not enough arenas, to be sure, but still) you see a world in which global white supremacy is everywhere being challenged. In which the white world’s militaries are incapable of subduing a rag-tag bunch of insurgents,

    By lashing out and you saying that black people are the ones with aids, black people are the ones who are intellectually inferior, black people are the violent ones, you can protect yourself from the insecurity that truly gnaws away at you.

    For if there is one thing I’ve learned in the 36 years I've been on the planet it's this.

    Truly amazing talents never need to tell others how truly amazing they are.

    They just go out, do the work, and demonstrate their excellence silently. They need no cheerleaders. Guys like you who are always running around trying to prove how inferior black ppl are, are almost always trying to convince themselves. And given your persistence, you're finding the job harder than you imagined.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    You want to see racism because I highlight well recognized data and simply say 'Hey it is not all racism, there is also a lack of agency'. You REFUSE to recognize the agency angle. It is all evil white men, but white men are not even the smartest, not even the best behaved, kind of average when compared to other groups on the whole. Why am I not upset by the Ashkenazi Jew IQ data, why am I not frothing at the mouth screaming about the injustice. Probably because I am not much of a Hitler.
    Who says I'm upset ?

    White people have been saying black people were stupid long b4 the IQ test

    Black people according to

    • Abraham Lincoln in 1870: less intelligence, more sex drive, more likely to break the law, less self-control
    • White Supremacists in 2020: less intelligence, more sex drive, more likely to break the law, less self-control

    This is nothing new.

    By the way there are black Ashkenazi Jews or didn't you know that ? And guess what ? The global system of white supremacy is on their ass too over there in Israel too. They're getting them out there.

    But I thought Isreal's Law of Return granted the rights for Jews around the world who are persecuted to come to Israel. So why are the African Jews being persecuted and kicked out?

    Because it's all white supremacy.

    White supremacist Ben Shapiro, who tries to mask his racist rhetoric by claiming to be jewish. There was a white Jewish Doctor a couple of years ago in the Bronx who was outed as hardcore white supremacist.

    Racism in medicine is one of the worst. White supremacists use medicine as a way to commit genocide on black people and then keep it under the radar.

    Having a white supremacist in an all black community is no accident.

    Everything under the structure of white supremacy is deliberate.

    Or remember Judy Mozes wife of the Israeli Interior Minister got on twitter to share a racist joke



    When I talk about whiteness. I'm not particularly concerned about genetics at all

    I'm discussing race as a social category with social meaning, irrespective of DNA.

    Let's take Jewish Scarlett Johannsen



    She is white in this society (and around the world) because to most anyone with whom she would interact, she'll appear “white.” People on the street would look at her, presume her whiteness, and treat her accordingly.

    So the presumptions of competence, and law-abidingness, and credit-worthiness, and general intelligence would be automatically given, none of which black people can assume others will presume about us

    Whiteness is given by the society based on what people presume you to be. And that presumption has nothing to do with genotype — since people cannot know your DNA just by looking at you, but rather, everything to do with phenotype, which is to say the way certain genes are expressed outwardly, as with skin pigmentation, and a handful of other characteristics, which are controlled by about six genes out of 30,000 in the overall human genome.

    Jews are seen as whites, accepted as part of the grand schema of European civilization; viewed as intelligent, hard-working and successful, unlike black people who are still typified as lazy, unintelligent

    Getting white people to acknowledge the humanity of a group of white people (however much this group may differ from most of them in terms of religion and certain cultural traditions) is a far cry from convincing them of the equal value of blk ppl, who don’t look like them, and who might not speak the same language, and who are routinely viewed as taking white jobs and soaking up welfare.
    Last edited by Denilson-The-Comeback; 01-16-2020 at 01:54 PM.

  2. #167
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    47,897
    Mentioned
    931 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3180
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

    Dennis, we were all friends privately renting a house. There would be nobody to 'tell on' and nobody was kicked out. One chap did have this habit of getting drunk and doing cow impressions and I had my periodic breakdown, but no racism. Your hypothetical is thus meaningless.

    The point stands, you are an idiot and what the heck is that ridiculous big font all about? You end up with 2 sentences per paragraph with point meandering to point, and all the while interlaced with childish pictures. Are you trying to compose a black power story book for kids?
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  3. #168
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    47,897
    Mentioned
    931 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3180
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

    Many do not see Harry's wife as black either, but you still boil it all down to race which it obviously isn't. I would hate to be in your head dreaming at night. It must be horribly tedious in there. My cat dreams about catching birds. With your one track mind it is probably full of white horror. 'Ah, a white car, a white cloud, a white wedding dress, a majority white country. Aagh!!' he cries waking up in a cold sweat.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  4. #169
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    409
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Dennis, we were all friends privately renting a house. There would be nobody to 'tell on' and nobody was kicked out. One chap did have this habit of getting drunk and doing cow impressions and I had my periodic breakdown, but no racism. Your hypothetical is thus meaningless.
    O right yeah and did you tell this black woman who lived in the house that you think black people are intellectually inferior and black people are more likely to get AIDS and black people are the most violent race on earth.

    Na. Na. You didn't bring that did ya ? You wimped out and that's a black woman. You would've sh*t ya pants if that was a black man.

    Listening what ever you have to say about any black person is as stupid as listening to Ronald McDonald talk about any vegetarian.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    The point stands, you are an idiot and what the heck is that ridiculous big font all about?
    My eyesight is not the greatest hence the big font

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    You end up with 2 sentences per paragraph with point meandering to point, and all the while interlaced with childish pictures. Are you trying to compose a black power story book for kids?
    Anyway I'm done now. Debating with you, is a bit like Zombies....no matter how many you smack down they still keep coming.


  5. #170
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    409
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Many do not see Harry's wife as black either, but you still boil it all down to race which it obviously isn't. I would hate to be in your head dreaming at night. It must be horribly tedious in there. My cat dreams about catching birds. With your one track mind it is probably full of white horror. 'Ah, a white car, a white cloud, a white wedding dress, a majority white country. Aagh!!' he cries waking up in a cold sweat.
    Well she's (Meghan Markle) has never identified with the black community even though she got a WHOLE black mama and grandmother.

    But you say "Many do not see Harry's wife as black either"

    Really ?

    So how do you explain the like Jo Marney’s tweet to her former UKIP leader Henry Bolton ?




    Or BBC Radio DJ Danny Baker tweet about the royal baby



    Or the death threats.


    Harry used to have Halle Berry posters on his wall when he was a teen. I guess it never left his system

    The fact is the royal family don't do ethnics.

    The last person who stepped out with a side piece of brown got both of their brains left on the side of a parisan tunnel.

    Meghan better be careful during their hunting sessions if Prince Philip is still alive.

    Last edited by Denilson-The-Comeback; 01-16-2020 at 05:35 PM.

  6. #171
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    21,368
    Mentioned
    461 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1674
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post


    All white people say they're not racist.


    Wrong, Sherlock. Plenty of white people admit to being racist. For being "all-knowing" you certainly drop the ball on a lot of shit. Many white people don't give a damn about you knowing they're racist. They'll tell it to your face.



    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post


    In every era, black folks said they were the victims of racism and we were right. In every era, SOME whites have said the problem was exaggerated, and you have been wrong.

    There..... fixed it for ya.

    Of course, I don't expect that correction to penetrate that 12-foot concrete barricade between your ears.

    So go on. Continue talking for EVERY SINGLE WHITE PERSON ON EARTH.

    The rest of us will just sit here and laugh at you.


    Still waiting on you to address these blatant falsehoods, Denny. But no matter. You're like a broken record and ain't no one alive who can fix ya.

  7. #172
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    47,897
    Mentioned
    931 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3180
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

    To be honest I was unaware of the data at the time, but it is something worth discussing. You sound a bit moronic thinking a black man could not handle the information thus playing into your own racial stereotyping. 'How dare you discuss research, I am triggered'. Rage time. Man, you really do think black people have no agency and prove it again. I do not think like you.

    And all this conspiracy about the Royals? Just maybe Markle has her own issues. She has a habit of dropping friends, divorcing and refusing her own family. Just maybe she is a difficult person with feminism and injustice on the brain. But no, according to Dennis she better look out because it is a race thing and she will end up killed by the whites.

    Yawn.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  8. #173
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    47,897
    Mentioned
    931 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3180
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

    And what do you mean by 'the most violent race on earth'. All I am going on is official US data. Is it true or not. That is all that matters. You are more likely to be a victim of violent crime carried out by a black person than another race, but of course people of any race carry out violent crimes and most black people likely do not carry out violent crimes. See, that is part of your problem, Dennis. You see things only in absolutist terms, but as I ALWAYS say, we treat everyone as an individual but pay attention to group differences as a way to understand things.

    A system of white supremacy simply wouldn't have East Asians performing better than whites on IQ tests and doing better academically and it certainly wouldn't have Indian-Americans as the top earners in society. Why would the evil white man not do something about that? Probably because it isn't about race, but agency. Some groups just do better than others, they make better choices.

    You want it to be about race, but ignore self agency. Your evil white hypothesis is a flawed and pointless one. Your own hang up.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  9. #174
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    57,549
    Mentioned
    1493 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2733
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    To be honest I was unaware of the data at the time, but it is something worth discussing. You sound a bit moronic thinking a black man could not handle the information thus playing into your own racial stereotyping. 'How dare you discuss research, I am triggered'. Rage time. Man, you really do think black people have no agency and prove it again. I do not think like you.

    And all this conspiracy about the Royals? Just maybe Markle has her own issues. She has a habit of dropping friends, divorcing and refusing her own family. Just maybe she is a difficult person with feminism and injustice on the brain. But no, according to Dennis she better look out because it is a race thing and she will end up killed by the whites.

    Yawn.
    If your family were selling stories to make money out of you then you would drop them in a heartbeat too princess.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  10. #175
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    409
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Many white people don't give a damn about you knowing they're racist. They'll tell it to your face.
    No. They won't.

    I can honestly say in the 36 years I've been on this planet that no white man or woman has said "Hey I'm racist"

    You're forgetting one thing

    Whites and non blacks talk real tough about black people when they are no black people around

    But let them take there toughness down to Detroit, Michigan, Jackson, Mississippi, Rochester, New York.

    They would not dare.

    Yes whites act tough when they have a power advantage (Boss at work, Cops) or the way the KKK used to roll deep in armies 30, tooled up to the max, and having the backing of local law enforcement just to lynch 1 black man.

    Yes they're tough then.

    But they don't want to go toe to toe with a black man on a fair one.

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Wrong, Sherlock. Plenty of white people admit to being racist. For being "all-knowing" you certainly drop the ball on a lot of shit.
    No they don't.

    If you have a system of racism. The only way you can justify screwing ppl is by convincing everyone that they're screwed up anyway.

    That's why most white supremacist are like @Gandalf and the tactic they use is to move the argument from what whites do to what they think blacks do.

    The usual things white supremacists say when faced with a case of white racism:

    • Blacks are racist too.
    • You are the racist one.
    • I was beaten up/robbed/called names by blacks.
    • Blacks have a high crime rate.
    • Blacks have a low IQ
    • Black men don't look after the kids.
    • Blacks like to “blame whitey”.
    • Black parents do not care about education.

    At one level it is just a cheap attempt to change the subject. But at a deeper level it's also a moral argument – directed not at blks, but at whites themselves.

    Whites know they live in an unequal society where whites benefit and blacks get screwed. They feel guilt (that's where all your anger comes from because deep down you know what I'm saying is true) about that.

    Since they want to believe they are good people they either fight against that inequality – or make up excuses. Making up excuses is way easier.

    If they can blame blacks, then they have no reason to feel guilty at all. Then they can still see themselves as good people. Case closed!

    So it's not racism any more it's just being realistic.

    If that does not work, they'll often try to make blacks seem just as bad. It becomes the "everyone-does-it" argument.

    The following are "everyone-does-it" arguments which don't so much shift the blame as spread it to others, which is almost as good:

    • It has always been done this way.
    • Blacks have it better in America than in Africa.
    • All human societies are racist.
    • The Arabs traded slaves too.

    These are moral arguments but they are at the level of "Everyone-beats-his-wife" or "I-only-beat-my-wife-on-Tuesdays-and-Thursdays"

    So in the end we know all about what's wrong with blacks, because that makes white people feel better about themselves, but very little is said about what is wrong with white people and the white racism built into society.

    To show how cowardly white supremacist are. I'm reminded of Nazi Christopher Cantrell, who was real gangster on TV bragging about their terror attack in Charlottesville started crying about an arrest warrant



    What you crying for ? You're a bad ass ain't ya ? He was talking all that good shit on VICE. Then he was crying like the b*tch he is. This is the same man who said he was “ready for violence” This is same man who said "all n*ggers and Jews must die"

    And then a Jew and a brother cop was beating on his door the next day with an arrest warrant.



    White supremacists are cowards.

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    So go on. Continue talking for EVERY SINGLE WHITE PERSON ON EARTH.
    The rest of us will just sit here and laugh at you.
    You seem to be obsessed with me saying "All white people"

    OK. If what you are telling me is true that their are some whites who are not racist then how come these good non racist white people are not up arms about the wretched condition that most black people in S.America are living in ?

    You're from P.Rico. Right ? The same dog that bites black ppl everywhere is the same dog that bites blk ppl in P.Rico

    If white folks are tired of seeing black ppl talk about racism then there’s an easy way to solve that problem.

    Do the work yourselves.

    If all these good non racist white people (you're trying to convince me exist) were willing to stand up and condemn the racism in your community then blk ppl wouldn’t have to be the ones leading the rally.

    But that’s the problem: most whites do nothing in the face of racism.

    • You don’t speak up.
    • You don’t talk back.
    • You don’t challenge family.
    • You don’t challenge friends.
    • You don't challenge colleagues.
    • You sit back and stay silent.

    But when I speak up about racism whites..........all of sudden that's when you pipe up.

    But that's what you supposed to do. You're supposed to maintain this system because it's white silence that has always made racism work and now white silence has given strength to the hardcore racists, on radio, in corporate offices, in government positions, in police uniforms.
    Last edited by Denilson-The-Comeback; 01-17-2020 at 03:43 PM.

  11. #176
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    409
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Indian-Americans as the top earners in society. Why would the evil white man not do something about that? Probably because it isn't about race, but agency. Some groups just do better than others, they make better choices.
    OK. So let's talk about this one. Because this is another comman white supremacist talking point

    Asians wealthier than whites ?

    Not really

    When you look at the facts

    What the white supremacist do is they look at median family income (The whole family as a whole) Which yes Asian Americans come out on top. This is in 2018:

    1. $61,000 Asian American
    2. $52,500 white
    3. $38,000 Latino
    4. $35,300 black
    5. $33,240 Native American

    But when you change it to personal income

    You get:

    1. $24,000 whites
    2. $23,000
    3. $22,000
    4. $21,000
    5. $20,000 Asian American
    6. $19,000
    7. $18,000
    8. $17,000
    9. $16,000 blacks
    10. $15,000 Native Americans
    11. $14,000 Latinos

    Asian Americans come out on top of whites in median family income only because Asian families have by and large more people working.

    So this was picked because it supports white ppls stereotype about Asians as successful, which in turn makes it seem like American society is not racist.

    And let's break it down even more by nationality:

    1. $26,000 Japanese, Asian Indians
    2. $25,000
    3. $24,000 whites
    4. $23,000 Filipinos
    5. $22,000
    6. $21,000
    7. $20,000 Asian American, Chinese
    8. $19,000 Pacific Islanders
    9. $18,000
    10. $17,000
    11. $16,000 blacks, Koreans, Vietnamese, Cambodians, Laotians
    12. $15,000 Native Americans
    13. $14,000 Latinos

    Asian American covers too broader range.

    Most who fled Indo-China after the Vietnam War and came to America with next to nothing are still at the bottom, making less than blacks on average. Even Korean Americans, despite their supposedly high IQs, have not clearly passed blacks, much less whites: they are the same as blacks in terms of median personal income ($16,300) and rate of home ownership

    The silver bullet is NOT how well-educated Asian Americans are. After all, even in 1940s Japanese Americans were better educated than whites, but few whites would hire them – and, in fact, took their farms and shops and houses and sent them to prison camps. So education alone is hardly a good measure of how un-racist whites are towards Asian Americans.

    The better rough measure is personal income when controlled for education. It would be best to do it at the state level since many Asian Americans live in places with a high cost of living, like California.

    All non-whites in the United States are subject to racial discrimination in employment, and are denied white privilege. Not that I'm gonna fight Asian people's corner. Too many Asians are whitewashed and have anti black views themselves

    Where I got my data from
    Last edited by Denilson-The-Comeback; 01-17-2020 at 03:39 PM.

  12. #177
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    409
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    A system of white supremacy simply wouldn't have East Asians performing better than whites on IQ tests and doing better academically .
    OK Well let's look at that.

    Japan lost the war and was de-militarized by the Anglo-U.S. government..

    Japan is NOT a sovereign nation, it is a COLONY of the U.S. That’s why Japan is one of the only (or the only) “super powers” that doesn’t have any nuclear weapons (and It won’t be allowed to have any).

    Germany ALSO lost the war but can still build nuclear weapons (if it so wishes) and no one worries about them having them in spite of Hitler’s campaign to dominate the planet. Why? Because Germany is a “white nation.”

    If you look at the nations where possession of nuclear weapons is a “problem” for the U.S. or Israel or NATO — they are always NON-WHITE nations.

    And that’s why Japan cannot force the U.S. to remove its military bases even though it has begged and pleaded many times over the years to ASK (not tell) the U.S. to remove them and the U.S. has the power to refuse to do it.

    Japan can’t build anything (even a convenience store) in the U.S. without permission from our government so how can we build, even expand a military presence in Japan without their permission? Because Japan is not just a U.S. colony it is a non-white nation under the system of white supremacy.

    Also you say Asians are superior to whites in intelligence. Right ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    East Asians performing better than whites on IQ tests and doing better academically .
    OK. Then

    • Asians should be the norm against which everyone else is judged.
    • Asians should design the IQ tests by which the world is measured.
    • Asian governments should overthrow the governments of non-Asian countries for their own good.
    • We should get all of our ideas about other races and the world from Asian media.
    • World history and world news should be mainly Asian history and Asian news.
    • Hollywood films should have mostly Asian heroes. They should be Asian even in cases where the original character was non-Asian.
    • They should make feel-good Asian Saviour films where a nice Asian person saves helpless White people.
    • Fashion models should be mainly Asian.
    • Asian Americans should hold most of the top positions in US society: business, banking, government, media, education.
    • Non-Asian people should be looked down on, feared, laughed at and stereotyped

    But no white person makes this sort of argument even though it follows from your “facts” and style of reasoning that white racists use all the time.

    That's because deep down racism isn't about fact but feeling.
    Last edited by Denilson-The-Comeback; 01-17-2020 at 04:14 PM.

  13. #178
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    47,897
    Mentioned
    931 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3180
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

    Going on that criteria many white countries are occupied too, Dennis. The US has an empire. It occupies white, black, asian and arab spheres of the world. It does not care about race, it cares about control. It is not about the downtrodden black man.

    In other words you agree that East Asians do the best academically and thus punch above their weight such as in tech companies with higher than average IQ's and you agree that they tend to earn more too.

    We are making progress. Well done Dennis.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

  14. #179
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    21,368
    Mentioned
    461 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1674
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Many white people don't give a damn about you knowing they're racist. They'll tell it to your face.
    No. They won't.

    I can honestly say in the 36 years I've been on this planet that no white man or woman has said "Hey I'm racist"

    You're forgetting one thing

    Whites and non blacks talk real tough about black people when they are no black people around

    But let them take there toughness down to Detroit, Michigan, Jackson, Mississippi, Rochester, New York.

    They would not dare.


    It's called self-presevation, Denilson. I shouldn't have to explain that to you. Yet...... you go and walk into a redneck bar and ask anyone there whether they're racist. Different story then, right?

    On a one-on-one scenario at a "neutral site", an outwardly racist man will tell you to your face just how racist he is.

    So sorry..... still wrong.



    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post

    Whites know they live in an unequal society where whites benefit and blacks get screwed. They feel guilt (that's where all your anger comes from because deep down you know what I'm saying is true) about that.

    I thought Beanz was the only one on here with anger identification issues. I guess I was wrong. For me to be angry it takes several conditions.

    1. It has to be important.
    2. It has to affect me personally.
    3. I have to give a damn first.

    You don't check those, or any other boxes, so I guess you're wrong once again.



    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson-The-Comeback View Post

    OK. If what you are telling me is true that their are some whites who are not racist then how come these good non racist white people are not up arms about the wretched condition that most black people in S.America are living in ?

    You're from P.Rico. Right ? The same dog that bites black ppl everywhere is the same dog that bites blk ppl in P.Rico


    Are you lumping Puerto Rico in with South America? I hope not, because if you are then you are even more stupid than I thought. Question: Have you ever lived in South America? Another question: Have you ever lived in Puerto Rico? In fact..... have you even VISITED South America or Puerto Rico? No? Then kindly STFU. You know as much about racial conditions outside of your immediate 4 or 5 city blocks radius as I do about neurosurgery.


    I'll skip the rest of this nonsensical garbage and go straight to the point.

    It's becoming obvious that you feel that if a white person is not out there engaging in protests against racism against blacks, then he/she is racist himself, no? Is that about the gist of it?

    Well..... we'll just agree to disagree, Denny.

    You're one sad, sad human being if that's how you live your life, Denny.

    But you know what? It don't mean shit to me, so carry on with your racist nonsense.

    Oh wait..... calling you racist is one of the things white supremacists do.





    I like how you clumsily attempt to cover your tracks and close off all escape hatches.

    What a fucking fool.

  15. #180
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    47,897
    Mentioned
    931 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3180
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Orthodox Jews murdered by 2 Black Hebrew Israelites in Jersey City NJ

    I am not a white supremacist despite you keep @ me when you use the term, Dennis. White people appear to be rather in the middle.

    For instance, if white people were dominant then they would dominate companies like Google, but they do not. They are under represented in the firm as representation falls way short of anything matching population demographic numbers. Asians on the other hand are highly overrepresented. Strange to have a bias towards Asians right? Unless they are just damn good at what they do meaning they chose a major well and worked very hard to get where they are. Good for them, I say.

    If you worked hard for it then good for you. There are blacks among them too, only not as many. I am fair that way despite being white. I don't want to bring anyone down or anything of the sort. I just want to see smart people doing smart jobs. Plenty of smart black people out there and Google employment rates show that, though some lefties are moaning about diversity of course.

    I don't care about color, just are you the best to do the job.
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWNc_AZewu7AAERwCfLfupUZIJSbzqC MgjXFbc0u9YrZkuInoB

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-11-2018, 05:00 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-11-2017, 12:37 PM
  3. Ganesh Utsav 2016 September, Jersey City, NJ
    By brocktonblockbust in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-07-2016, 05:01 AM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing