Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  26
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 211

Thread: If you say wuhan virus you are a racist and xenophobic

Share/Bookmark
  1. #196
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,909
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    97
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: If you say wuhan virus you are a racist and xenophobic

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Oh good, back on that Nazi hunt again.....rest easy Elie Wiesel, Beanz is on the case now and there's a billion or so Nazis who he will take down


    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz
    When he says to Congress women born in your country


    "Why don't they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime-infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how it is done."


    That is indisputable evidence that he considers them foreign.
    And he mentioned who directly? Some of them actually ARE foreign, Ilhan Omar for example is Somali and yes she was born there AND it's believed she committed immigration fraud in order to gain citizenship. So yeah there's that, but do please go on about what you don't fucking know Beanz

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz
    You even PM'd me to tell me who you consider me a traitor for voting to remain in the EU along with millions of other Brits.
    Perhaps I did call you a "traitor" directly, I can't recall. It's not out of bounds for me to notice that you harbor more concern and care over your ties to Europe than your ties to where you live in Great Britain.


    Nah, I didn't vote in Brexit, but if I had a say in it I'd have voted LEAVE and when shitdicks like yourself wanted another referendum because you assume the very worst out of your fellow citizens I'd have voted LEAVE again.


    When was the last time I brought up what you've written me in PM's?

    Here we go bite sized fucking chunks. Try to keep up.

    You know precisely who Trump was referring to. Why do you have this compulsive need to defend him even when he is being a racist twat? And why again are you obsessed with Nazis? I never even mentioned them. You are one of the few here who has consistently defended them, and stood meekly with your hands behind your back and gob wired shut when openly racist bastards have attacked fellow posters based purely on their ethnicity. And you are doing it again now.

    And yes it is pretty fucking out of bonds to go to the trouble to not only call me a traitor but to suggest i leave the country of my birth when not only do you know nothing about me, you know next to nothing about Britain or our culture. You have not worked one hour here, not paid one penny in tax, not helped anyone here, not sown anything in our soil, not researched and shared our history or organised charities and communities here, not excercised your democratic rights here, not even visited for fucks sake.

    I also never asked for a second referendum and would never tell you how to vote in your country or PM you to call you a traitor etc.

    All this vitriol from you because you want to appear to be something you are not.

    You are not better than the rest of us.


    Stop encouraging others to not Stay the fuck home.

    Idiot.
    i won't stay the fuck home, but you can you idiot
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  2. #197
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    48,969
    Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: If you say wuhan virus you are a racist and xenophobic

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Let me tell you there is racial discord in China. So over 91% of China is Han but it goes beyond even ethnic groups, there is a lot of hatred amongst Han who live in different provinces. Geographical racism. Mao hated a few province and some of the famine that killed 10’s of millions was actually created by Mao targeting provinces he didn’t like. Mao was the biggest killer of all the crazy leaders in history. The fact that Xi idolizes Mao speaks volumes. But don’t worry about Xi, sure doctors disappear, western doctors and media are being kicked out concentration camps are full but it’s not about Xi, orange man bad. The media is fantastic, the whole world talks about how bad Trump is but Xi gets a free pass. It really is odd. There are a couple non us people who are constantly are on the trump attack. Hey it’s ur prerogative have at it. But why is Xi always immune from critique

    Because that is exactly what we expect from Communist countries run by dictat. You and your country should be better than that as should mine, but they are not. They are enforcing gagging orders to stop health workers speaking out and putting profit before people as are several posters here in this thread with their own ideological extremism.


    Also you started this cess pile of a thread and now you are seemingly pleading innocent surprise in what it has turned into. You can't really have thought it would end up any other way?
    Ya beanz I knew that you would freak out and call everyone names and insult them. I didn’t know it would be a trigger for you. So China is communist it’s just the way it is let’s not bother critiquing Xi, let’s stick to orange man bad. Ya that makes sense beanz. If this thread gets you to worked up and people’s opinions are not what you would deem appropriate I suggest you stop reading and participating in this thread. There are others. You have already said what I had in my mind when I wrote this, you were incorrect but you keep saying what I was thinking, that’s an impressive thing to do, maybe you will get it right some time.

    The only ones freaking out are you, Gandalf and El Kabong calling people scared and crying about not being called a racist. What names have I called you? Or are you still complaining that i haven't yet? So now you have joined El Kabong in insisting that if i don't agree with you I should not post in your threads? Typical censoring PC tactic like he has used for years and then he turns it around and plays the victim. You all do this. You, Gandalf and El Kabong you use all the stuff straight out of the Saul Alinsky playbook. You are all remarkably like the every worst aspects of both Hilary and Trump. Nothing is beneath you. One of your favourites rule 11

    If you push a negative hard enough, it will push through and become a positive.” Violence from the other side can win the public to your side because the public sympathizes with the underdog.


    You do this as a group in order to get sympathy because you are all so weak it is easy for you all to feign hurt and beg for sympathy when I have done nothing more than be straight forward and truthful. You are doing it her with this thread inventing the idea that you are being oppressed as a group when in reality you are all trying to shit up anyone who disagrees with you. Trump does it as well pretending to be the underdog when he has all the cards the absolute bastard. Boris and the mainstream press do it to in the UK in a week where we have the worst numbers in Europe for deaths from COvid-19 they make it all about him recovering as though he and the bastards that cheered when they refused to raise nurses wages are the underdogs, and not the dead health care workers they helped kill with their negligence. You are doing it again in this thread by making it about the Chinese in order to deflect away from Trumps own catastrophic handling of the crisis and the sickening way he has turned each daily press conference into a rally and all about him. A narcissist that you all support and pretend is blameless. The other rule you all employ is

    “Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.” Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions.


    You ignore any cogent or rational argument i present and make it personal . It is all ad hominem attack with little connection to reality. You literally can never make an argument without prefacing it with the suggestion that anything i have written proves i am angry, mad, obsessed with Nazis etc. If it is not me it is people like Denilson who you all surrounded like a pack of cowardly dogs, Brock who you all turned on when it suited you, and if you succeed in getting me banned it will be someone else. Not because they deserve to be banned but because they expose your own stupid bigotry and pig pigheadedness.
    I feel very sorry for you.

  3. #198
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    48,969
    Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: If you say wuhan virus you are a racist and xenophobic

    Dennis for instance was obsessed with me and it was me busy and unable to respond as I wanted. Then he came back and sought me out again. I didn't harangue him like a dog, he came to me like a dog with a bone. It was sweet. I was very civil and even said if he wanted to tone it down I was more than happy to. He then got banned again. You think you tell the truth Beanz but you actually lie a lot.

    Apparently you do not speak about Xi because you live in England. But America is still pretty far away and your obsession with racism and denial of the Wuhan fact makes you look hypocritical and stupid. All this ranting for what? What are you trying to prove? It's weird.

  4. #199
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    48,969
    Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: If you say wuhan virus you are a racist and xenophobic

    Wow! And that bit about turning on Brock? You really do have a problem with reality there old boy. That's something. All that ranting and then these amazing revisionist conclusions.

  5. #200
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    15,479
    Mentioned
    642 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    650
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: If you say wuhan virus you are a racist and xenophobic

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    I have no more to say. There is nothing more I can add. You are all far from worthy opponents. You want to fight in the gutter do it with each other like the rats that you are.
    Thank you lord, he has no more to say. No more demonizing me and my crew of rats. No more telling me what I was thinking at a certain time. A glorious day indeed

  6. #201
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,909
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    97
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: If you say wuhan virus you are a racist and xenophobic

    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    I have no more to say. There is nothing more I can add. You are all far from worthy opponents. You want to fight in the gutter do it with each other like the rats that you are.
    Thank you lord, he has no more to say. No more demonizing me and my crew of rats. No more telling me what I was thinking at a certain time. A glorious day indeed
    he is lying, he will have more to say, only no one cares or listens
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  7. #202
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    15,479
    Mentioned
    642 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    650
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: If you say wuhan virus you are a racist and xenophobic

    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    I have no more to say. There is nothing more I can add. You are all far from worthy opponents. You want to fight in the gutter do it with each other like the rats that you are.
    Thank you lord, he has no more to say. No more demonizing me and my crew of rats. No more telling me what I was thinking at a certain time. A glorious day indeed
    he is lying, he will have more to say, only no one cares or listens
    I know but it is a nice thought.

  8. #203
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    48,969
    Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: If you say wuhan virus you are a racist and xenophobic

    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    I have no more to say. There is nothing more I can add. You are all far from worthy opponents. You want to fight in the gutter do it with each other like the rats that you are.
    Thank you lord, he has no more to say. No more demonizing me and my crew of rats. No more telling me what I was thinking at a certain time. A glorious day indeed

  9. #204
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    15,479
    Mentioned
    642 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    650
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: If you say wuhan virus you are a racist and xenophobic

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    I have no more to say. There is nothing more I can add. You are all far from worthy opponents. You want to fight in the gutter do it with each other like the rats that you are.
    Thank you lord, he has no more to say. No more demonizing me and my crew of rats. No more telling me what I was thinking at a certain time. A glorious day indeed
    I love the kinks, don’t listen to them much lately. Someday, when I get to second best Korea you and I will dance to Lola.

  10. #205
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    48,969
    Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: If you say wuhan virus you are a racist and xenophobic

    "It is all ad hominem attack with little connection to reality" - Beanz

    Fair enough.

  11. #206
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    48,969
    Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: If you say wuhan virus you are a racist and xenophobic

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Let me tell you there is racial discord in China. So over 91% of China is Han but it goes beyond even ethnic groups, there is a lot of hatred amongst Han who live in different provinces. Geographical racism. Mao hated a few province and some of the famine that killed 10’s of millions was actually created by Mao targeting provinces he didn’t like. Mao was the biggest killer of all the crazy leaders in history. The fact that Xi idolizes Mao speaks volumes. But don’t worry about Xi, sure doctors disappear, western doctors and media are being kicked out concentration camps are full but it’s not about Xi, orange man bad. The media is fantastic, the whole world talks about how bad Trump is but Xi gets a free pass. It really is odd. There are a couple non us people who are constantly are on the trump attack. Hey it’s ur prerogative have at it. But why is Xi always immune from critique

    Because that is exactly what we expect from Communist countries run by dictat. You and your country should be better than that as should mine, but they are not. They are enforcing gagging orders to stop health workers speaking out and putting profit before people as are several posters here in this thread with their own ideological extremism.


    Also you started this cess pile of a thread and now you are seemingly pleading innocent surprise in what it has turned into. You can't really have thought it would end up any other way?
    Ya beanz I knew that you would freak out and call everyone names and insult them. I didn’t know it would be a trigger for you. So China is communist it’s just the way it is let’s not bother critiquing Xi, let’s stick to orange man bad. Ya that makes sense beanz. If this thread gets you to worked up and people’s opinions are not what you would deem appropriate I suggest you stop reading and participating in this thread. There are others. You have already said what I had in my mind when I wrote this, you were incorrect but you keep saying what I was thinking, that’s an impressive thing to do, maybe you will get it right some time.

    The only ones freaking out are you, Gandalf and El Kabong calling people scared and crying about not being called a racist. What names have I called you? Or are you still complaining that i haven't yet? So now you have joined El Kabong in insisting that if i don't agree with you I should not post in your threads? Typical censoring PC tactic like he has used for years and then he turns it around and plays the victim. You all do this. You, Gandalf and El Kabong you use all the stuff straight out of the Saul Alinsky playbook. You are all remarkably like the every worst aspects of both Hilary and Trump. Nothing is beneath you. One of your favourites rule 11

    If you push a negative hard enough, it will push through and become a positive.” Violence from the other side can win the public to your side because the public sympathizes with the underdog.


    You do this as a group in order to get sympathy because you are all so weak it is easy for you all to feign hurt and beg for sympathy when I have done nothing more than be straight forward and truthful. You are doing it her with this thread inventing the idea that you are being oppressed as a group when in reality you are all trying to shit up anyone who disagrees with you. Trump does it as well pretending to be the underdog when he has all the cards the absolute bastard. Boris and the mainstream press do it to in the UK in a week where we have the worst numbers in Europe for deaths from COvid-19 they make it all about him recovering as though he and the bastards that cheered when they refused to raise nurses wages are the underdogs, and not the dead health care workers they helped kill with their negligence. You are doing it again in this thread by making it about the Chinese in order to deflect away from Trumps own catastrophic handling of the crisis and the sickening way he has turned each daily press conference into a rally and all about him. A narcissist that you all support and pretend is blameless. The other rule you all employ is

    “Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.” Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions.


    You ignore any cogent or rational argument i present and make it personal . It is all ad hominem attack with little connection to reality. You literally can never make an argument without prefacing it with the suggestion that anything i have written proves i am angry, mad, obsessed with Nazis etc. If it is not me it is people like Denilson who you all surrounded like a pack of cowardly dogs, Brock who you all turned on when it suited you, and if you succeed in getting me banned it will be someone else. Not because they deserve to be banned but because they expose your own stupid bigotry and pig pigheadedness.
    That really is a very incredible paragraph and so beyond any sense of self recognition or realization. It shows that you cannot see beyond your own limited parameters. Again it is all Trump and not China and it is of course 'provocative' to suggest it is the Wuhan Virus. Do you have any idea of how bizarre you come across?

    You should watch the Molyneux presentation. He has taken Corona far more seriously than I, but lays out very clearly the evidence of how the British and many others were LIED to by China and the WHO, and you seem to take issue with the Americans for some reason and of course Johnson.

    I am not scared out of my wits because it can be controlled, but in order to handle anything China needed to be honest and they covered this up for weeks and gave out genuine disinfo and allowed people to pass it on for weeks as did their CHO who said as late as February not to limit travel and yet you are blaming ordinary posters here for disinfo when they have always said keep a safe distance and to mask up? I was mentioning it before most Brits probably even knew what social distancing was. Not that many are dying relatively speaking and of course distancing does help in that regard, but I certainly do not laugh at the dead as you have suggested in yet another of your Sperg outs. You need to have a word with yourself.

    Your 'honesty' bothers nobody. It is your utter inability to communicate on a human level that is the problem. It is why I dish it back sometimes to say 'Do you like that Mr Flat Calm and Peaceful?' You do not know how to communicate. You always end up bringing up several other posters to make it look like a gang and thus YOU BECOME THE VICTIM. I am not a victim, I just think your racist accusation is as flimsy as your Trump not Xi argument: "I talk bout Trump because I live in England" or whatever. Just gibberish.

    Lyle is mostly very patient with you, but I sense he is probably having enough of it. Yes, and then the weird 'Let's defend Dennis' approach with him suggesting black people cannot catch it and that Asians and whites get it because they are soft. It doesn't help you fend off the Freedom view that you hate white people. Why are you even defending him? It's crazy! You don't seem to see it, it is almost subliminal with you. Brock too hates white people and now you are his champion!

    Don't get me wrong, I love eccentrics! I do and don't want them banned, but to see Mr High and Mighty Mother Superior defending racists makes me laugh when I am called racist day in day out! It is funny. Hating white people is the key thing for the proud patriot, Beanz. You give fuel to Freedom all the time!

  12. #207
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    15,479
    Mentioned
    642 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    650
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: If you say wuhan virus you are a racist and xenophobic

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Let me tell you there is racial discord in China. So over 91% of China is Han but it goes beyond even ethnic groups, there is a lot of hatred amongst Han who live in different provinces. Geographical racism. Mao hated a few province and some of the famine that killed 10’s of millions was actually created by Mao targeting provinces he didn’t like. Mao was the biggest killer of all the crazy leaders in history. The fact that Xi idolizes Mao speaks volumes. But don’t worry about Xi, sure doctors disappear, western doctors and media are being kicked out concentration camps are full but it’s not about Xi, orange man bad. The media is fantastic, the whole world talks about how bad Trump is but Xi gets a free pass. It really is odd. There are a couple non us people who are constantly are on the trump attack. Hey it’s ur prerogative have at it. But why is Xi always immune from critique

    Because that is exactly what we expect from Communist countries run by dictat. You and your country should be better than that as should mine, but they are not. They are enforcing gagging orders to stop health workers speaking out and putting profit before people as are several posters here in this thread with their own ideological extremism.


    Also you started this cess pile of a thread and now you are seemingly pleading innocent surprise in what it has turned into. You can't really have thought it would end up any other way?
    Ya beanz I knew that you would freak out and call everyone names and insult them. I didn’t know it would be a trigger for you. So China is communist it’s just the way it is let’s not bother critiquing Xi, let’s stick to orange man bad. Ya that makes sense beanz. If this thread gets you to worked up and people’s opinions are not what you would deem appropriate I suggest you stop reading and participating in this thread. There are others. You have already said what I had in my mind when I wrote this, you were incorrect but you keep saying what I was thinking, that’s an impressive thing to do, maybe you will get it right some time.

    The only ones freaking out are you, Gandalf and El Kabong calling people scared and crying about not being called a racist. What names have I called you? Or are you still complaining that i haven't yet? So now you have joined El Kabong in insisting that if i don't agree with you I should not post in your threads? Typical censoring PC tactic like he has used for years and then he turns it around and plays the victim. You all do this. You, Gandalf and El Kabong you use all the stuff straight out of the Saul Alinsky playbook. You are all remarkably like the every worst aspects of both Hilary and Trump. Nothing is beneath you. One of your favourites rule 11

    If you push a negative hard enough, it will push through and become a positive.” Violence from the other side can win the public to your side because the public sympathizes with the underdog.


    You do this as a group in order to get sympathy because you are all so weak it is easy for you all to feign hurt and beg for sympathy when I have done nothing more than be straight forward and truthful. You are doing it her with this thread inventing the idea that you are being oppressed as a group when in reality you are all trying to shit up anyone who disagrees with you. Trump does it as well pretending to be the underdog when he has all the cards the absolute bastard. Boris and the mainstream press do it to in the UK in a week where we have the worst numbers in Europe for deaths from COvid-19 they make it all about him recovering as though he and the bastards that cheered when they refused to raise nurses wages are the underdogs, and not the dead health care workers they helped kill with their negligence. You are doing it again in this thread by making it about the Chinese in order to deflect away from Trumps own catastrophic handling of the crisis and the sickening way he has turned each daily press conference into a rally and all about him. A narcissist that you all support and pretend is blameless. The other rule you all employ is

    “Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.” Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions.


    You ignore any cogent or rational argument i present and make it personal . It is all ad hominem attack with little connection to reality. You literally can never make an argument without prefacing it with the suggestion that anything i have written proves i am angry, mad, obsessed with Nazis etc. If it is not me it is people like Denilson who you all surrounded like a pack of cowardly dogs, Brock who you all turned on when it suited you, and if you succeed in getting me banned it will be someone else. Not because they deserve to be banned but because they expose your own stupid bigotry and pig pigheadedness.
    That really is a very incredible paragraph and so beyond any sense of self recognition or realization. It shows that you cannot see beyond your own limited parameters. Again it is all Trump and not China and it is of course 'provocative' to suggest it is the Wuhan Virus. Do you have any idea of how bizarre you come across?

    You should watch the Molyneux presentation. He has taken Corona far more seriously than I, but lays out very clearly the evidence of how the British and many others were LIED to by China and the WHO, and you seem to take issue with the Americans for some reason and of course Johnson.

    I am not scared out of my wits because it can be controlled, but in order to handle anything China needed to be honest and they covered this up for weeks and gave out genuine disinfo and allowed people to pass it on for weeks as did their CHO who said as late as February not to limit travel and yet you are blaming ordinary posters here for disinfo when they have always said keep a safe distance and to mask up? I was mentioning it before most Brits probably even knew what social distancing was. Not that many are dying relatively speaking and of course distancing does help in that regard, but I certainly do not laugh at the dead as you have suggested in yet another of your Sperg outs. You need to have a word with yourself.

    Your 'honesty' bothers nobody. It is your utter inability to communicate on a human level that is the problem. It is why I dish it back sometimes to say 'Do you like that Mr Flat Calm and Peaceful?' You do not know how to communicate. You always end up bringing up several other posters to make it look like a gang and thus YOU BECOME THE VICTIM. I am not a victim, I just think your racist accusation is as flimsy as your Trump not Xi argument: "I talk bout Trump because I live in England" or whatever. Just gibberish.

    Lyle is mostly very patient with you, but I sense he is probably having enough of it. Yes, and then the weird 'Let's defend Dennis' approach with him suggesting black people cannot catch it and that Asians and whites get it because they are soft. It doesn't help you fend off the Freedom view that you hate white people. Why are you even defending him? It's crazy! You don't seem to see it, it is almost subliminal with you. Brock too hates white people and now you are his champion!

    Don't get me wrong, I love eccentrics! I do and don't want them banned, but to see Mr High and Mighty Mother Superior defending racists makes me laugh when I am called racist day in day out! It is funny. Hating white people is the key thing for the proud patriot, Beanz. You give fuel to Freedom all the time!
    Actually it’s delusional.

  13. #208
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,859
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2213
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: If you say wuhan virus you are a racist and xenophobic

    Wuhan Virus.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

  14. #209
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    15,479
    Mentioned
    642 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    650
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: If you say wuhan virus you are a racist and xenophobic

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Wuhan Virus.
    How frickin dare you. You and your crew are looking to be the victim.

  15. #210
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    48,969
    Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: If you say wuhan virus you are a racist and xenophobic

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Wuhan Virus.
    That is very provocative. I like it.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Are u getting wuhan virus overload
    By walrus in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 04-18-2020, 02:37 AM
  2. Hmm.....Virus
    By Spicoli in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-28-2008, 01:01 AM
  3. MSN virus?
    By El Gamo in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-06-2007, 01:32 AM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2020 Saddo Boxing - Boxing