Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  26
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 211

Thread: If you say wuhan virus you are a racist and xenophobic

Share/Bookmark
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    22,979
    Mentioned
    871 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1094
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: If you say wuhan virus you are a racist and xenophobic

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Again this easily triggered thing is all in your head.
    Well you are awful opinionated as to what other posters decide to post.

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    You must by now realise that is just a description of yourself.
    He typed without a HINT of irony

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    You are very fragile, and people have always had to tread on egg shells around you because of your hair trigger responses. So much so you have to keep reminding us that you are a man despite this.
    Were you looking in a mirror when you wrote this?

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    And again No you are not keeping it real. You have no interest in reality only in defending a position built on sand. You are inventing an argument for me i never made. You pretending the Spanish are not claiming racism over the misuse of the term 'Spanish Flu' is not a rebuttal of the fact that the term is not only unhelpful, but also factually incorrect. It is made even more ridiculous by the fact that you admit you do not even call it Wuhan Virus but because you find it utterly impossible to climb back down or admit a mistake. You are now insisting that my position is now akin to wanting to burn Walrus at the stake for being a racist. The one problem with that is nobody has called him Racist . He is begging for it much like El Kabong begs to be called a fascist and Gandalf pleads for the same thing so that they can invert the world and claim victim status. It is laughable.


    You are anything but a straight shooter and that is why you think any post not praising your stance is a 'triggered' rant or some other daft thing.

    I assume that the majority here 90 something percent of posters have a balanced and nuanced view of the world where they can tell the difference between an attack on freedom of speech, censorship etc and what frankly amounts to a concerted effort to make a mountain out of a molehill. There are a group of you intent on that. That is just an observation not an attack but you will want to see it as an attack to excuse your reducing me to someone you don't have to engage with.
    And I suppose you ARE keeping it real? What do you defend? Hmm? You wouldn't know what the fuck to post if you didn't have others to oppose. You hold no views other than "I'm going to complain about the person who dares hold this view". You've never once had a cogent argument, never once been able to have a discussion where you've given good account of yourself. Never once have you asked for clarification or provided any. Your attacks on other posters are pure projection and everyone knows it. You take offense where none is given constantly and then pull this "who me? I'm not angry" bullshit all the fucking time and it's tiresome, YOU'RE fucking tiresome "Who me??" yes you you sad fucking mutant!

    You have just went through a post addressed to TitoFan and then tried to make it about you. So everything i said holds true. You want to be a victim all the time and so you invent the same outrage you probably feel at being served breakfast in the wrong coloured bowl and then spew it out over anyone in the forum who seeks to take your blindfold off and ears stoppers out.

    Were is MY offense? you just invented it exactly as i said you would in order to avoid addressing the argument.
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    22,979
    Mentioned
    871 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1094
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: If you say wuhan virus you are a racist and xenophobic

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    That was not all you said at all. You said "Why so irritated?" It is a tactic you have always used because you are used to manipulating the conversation to get people to say what you want them to say. Why not show a ounce of genuine interest in what people actually think instead of making everything into a wrong/right polarised dumb argument?


    Why leave out

    "Pigs are mainly raised by Egypt’s Christian minority."

    ?and make it about Muslims againAnyone would think that you were trying to politicize everything to fit your own personal myopic world view
    You mean the Muslim majority oppressed the Christian minority?

    IMAGINE.


    MY.


    SHOCK.



    "Why leave out".....yeah I'll have a fucking crack at THAT @Beanz why would YOU leave out that the Spanish Flu was accurately reported on by the Spanish because they weren't involved in World War 1? Why would you leave that out? Hmmm? Anything to fit YOUR fucking political narrative eh Beaner?

    That is your idea of me because you are a bit limited to put it politely. It has nothing to do with reality. You have taken me pointing out the idiocy of misnaming things and the consequences for a Christian minority and totally inverted it to try and pretend that you again are the victim. And again you are using the fact that the Spanish did not resort to obfuscation to defend other countries lying about their numbers.

    It is always the same with you. Black and White. Right and Wrong and yet most adults know the world does not work like that.

    You are an extremist to be brutally honest. Look at how again you are stamping your feet and demanding Political Correctness.

    Hilarious
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    60,212
    Mentioned
    537 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3048
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: If you say wuhan virus you are a racist and xenophobic

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    You have just went through a post addressed to TitoFan and then tried to make it about you.
    Then why was I mentioned? Why was Gandalf mentioned? Does it even matter? You have the same bullshit to say to all of us.

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    So everything i said holds true. You want to be a victim all the time and so you invent the same outrage you probably feel at being served breakfast in the wrong coloured bowl and then spew it out over anyone in the forum who seeks to take your blindfold off and ears stoppers out.

    Were is MY offense? you just invented it exactly as i said you would in order to avoid addressing the argument.
    If that's how you believe it to be in your dream world fucking have at it. I'm not a victim, nor have I acted as one in this thread. I've explained why the Spanish Flu was called such and explained why it's not racist or whatever to call it the Wuhan Coronavirus or Chinese Coronavirus....which you've responded to with your typical tut tutting.


    Walrus started this thread with a question, you've done nothing but pout about it even being asked from the start. "this whole thread is a perfect example of an inverted clarion call for victim hood"....his asking a fucking question to the forum is an "inverted clarion call for victim hood" is it? Or did he just ask posters a simple straightforward fucking question? And yet again here we have the great Beanz who has never met a question he'd respond to with a straightforward answer.


    Your offense is as per usual, assuming a great deal, never backing up the bullshit you spout and then attempting to dodge the results.
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    60,212
    Mentioned
    537 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3048
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: If you say wuhan virus you are a racist and xenophobic

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    That is your idea of me because you are a bit limited to put it politely.
    Am I limited Beanz? How so? Mentally? Emotionally? Physically? Shall we compare and contrast ourselves here or would that not be to your liking?


    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    It has nothing to do with reality.
    Probably best you stick to subjects you're familiar with.


    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    You have taken me pointing out the idiocy of misnaming things and the consequences for a Christian minority and totally inverted it to try and pretend that you again are the victim.
    Well #1 the swine flu isn't "misnamed" it does indeed come from pigs much as the Avian/Bird flu comes from birds #2 Muslims don't like pigs regardless of the situation so it's possible if not probable that the muslims just killed off the pigs because they deemed them dirty animals....the article you cited stated as much


    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    And again you are using the fact that the Spanish did not resort to obfuscation to defend other countries lying about their numbers.
    The Spanish weren't involved in World War 1. During that era the media was censored much like the media was censored during WW2 or the media was censored in ALL wars so they don't report troop positions or plans or weather or weaknesses like ooooooh I don't know an epidemic of deadly flu you absolute fucking moron.

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    It is always the same with you. Black and White. Right and Wrong and yet most adults know the world does not work like that.
    Odd coming from someone with a certain developmental disorder

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    You are an extremist to be brutally honest. Look at how again you are stamping your feet and demanding Political Correctness.

    Hilarious
    What is "Politically Correct" about what I've posted?
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    60,212
    Mentioned
    537 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3048
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: If you say wuhan virus you are a racist and xenophobic

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    It is not that calling it the Wuhan Virus makes you a racist it is the fact that many racist like your President could not wait to call it the Wuhan or Chinese virus and yet would never have called Swine flu the North Caroline virus or the American Virus. So you can see the people trying to police language are not all on the other side of the see saw to you. Some of them like Grandad Alph are actually trying to get on your lap.
    @Beanz your very first fucking post in this thread was you rolling up in the speech police cruiser.

    You declared all those who wished to call the virus Wuhan/Chinese coronavirus as "racists"....'You're not a racist if you call it that, BUT'


    Thanks for the warning Officer Beanz


    Whereas all I said was "You're not racist or xenophobic for calling it the Wuhan or China/Chinese virus. It's where the virus originated and the government who has lied about it/suppressed information about it.

    China does not house A singular race anymore than any other nation.

    Hope this helps"


    Sooooo where am I being "politically correct" or "a victim" exactly?
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    22,979
    Mentioned
    871 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1094
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: If you say wuhan virus you are a racist and xenophobic

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    You have just went through a post addressed to TitoFan and then tried to make it about you.
    Then why was I mentioned? Why was Gandalf mentioned? Does it even matter? You have the same bullshit to say to all of us.

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    So everything i said holds true. You want to be a victim all the time and so you invent the same outrage you probably feel at being served breakfast in the wrong coloured bowl and then spew it out over anyone in the forum who seeks to take your blindfold off and ears stoppers out.

    Were is MY offense? you just invented it exactly as i said you would in order to avoid addressing the argument.
    If that's how you believe it to be in your dream world fucking have at it. I'm not a victim, nor have I acted as one in this thread. I've explained why the Spanish Flu was called such and explained why it's not racist or whatever to call it the Wuhan Coronavirus or Chinese Coronavirus....which you've responded to with your typical tut tutting.


    Walrus started this thread with a question, you've done nothing but pout about it even being asked from the start. "this whole thread is a perfect example of an inverted clarion call for victim hood"....his asking a fucking question to the forum is an "inverted clarion call for victim hood" is it? Or did he just ask posters a simple straightforward fucking question? And yet again here we have the great Beanz who has never met a question he'd respond to with a straightforward answer.


    Your offense is as per usual, assuming a great deal, never backing up the bullshit you spout and then attempting to dodge the results.

    Ha!

    Your insistence on breaking everything into bite size chunks like it is your first taste of solids and you are claiming that i am the one with a developmental disorder. I thought you sold insurance but now you you turn out to be quite the expert on anyone but yourself.


    You asked

    Then why was I mentioned? Why was Gandalf mentioned? Does it even matter? You have the same bullshit to say to all of us.


    Seems like you want to answer my questions for me . Which is exactly what i said you have always done and you continue to do in order to avoid answering any yourself.

    You and Gandalf were mentioned because you were relevant to the argument. You both beg to be called fascist or racist so that you can claim some kind of daft victim hood.


    Again you are just inventing stuff now. No wonder you are such of fan of serial liars like Trump. Walrus never asked any questions. He started the thread to stir up shit / stimulate debate/get a pack on the back /claim victimhood / pass the time of day.


    So are you going to apologise? Ha!


    Here is the first sentence of my reply.

    "It is not that calling it the Wuhan Virus makes you a racist it is the fact that many racist like your President could not wait to call it the Wuhan or Chinese virus and yet would never have called Swine flu the North Caroline virus or the American Virus"


    If you think that is not a straightforward answer then you again must be willfully inventing a persona for me to justify your own squirming. Nobody is calling Walrus a racist. He is just another idealogue like you, brainwashed by Trump and his nutty worldview.
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    15,479
    Mentioned
    642 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    650
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: If you say wuhan virus you are a racist and xenophobic

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    You have just went through a post addressed to TitoFan and then tried to make it about you.
    Then why was I mentioned? Why was Gandalf mentioned? Does it even matter? You have the same bullshit to say to all of us.

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    So everything i said holds true. You want to be a victim all the time and so you invent the same outrage you probably feel at being served breakfast in the wrong coloured bowl and then spew it out over anyone in the forum who seeks to take your blindfold off and ears stoppers out.

    Were is MY offense? you just invented it exactly as i said you would in order to avoid addressing the argument.
    If that's how you believe it to be in your dream world fucking have at it. I'm not a victim, nor have I acted as one in this thread. I've explained why the Spanish Flu was called such and explained why it's not racist or whatever to call it the Wuhan Coronavirus or Chinese Coronavirus....which you've responded to with your typical tut tutting.


    Walrus started this thread with a question, you've done nothing but pout about it even being asked from the start. "this whole thread is a perfect example of an inverted clarion call for victim hood"....his asking a fucking question to the forum is an "inverted clarion call for victim hood" is it? Or did he just ask posters a simple straightforward fucking question? And yet again here we have the great Beanz who has never met a question he'd respond to with a straightforward answer.


    Your offense is as per usual, assuming a great deal, never backing up the bullshit you spout and then attempting to dodge the results.

    Ha!

    Your insistence on breaking everything into bite size chunks like it is your first taste of solids and you are claiming that i am the one with a developmental disorder. I thought you sold insurance but now you you turn out to be quite the expert on anyone but yourself.


    You asked

    Then why was I mentioned? Why was Gandalf mentioned? Does it even matter? You have the same bullshit to say to all of us.


    Seems like you want to answer my questions for me . Which is exactly what i said you have always done and you continue to do in order to avoid answering any yourself.

    You and Gandalf were mentioned because you were relevant to the argument. You both beg to be called fascist or racist so that you can claim some kind of daft victim hood.


    Again you are just inventing stuff now. No wonder you are such of fan of serial liars like Trump. Walrus never asked any questions. He started the thread to stir up shit / stimulate debate/get a pack on the back /claim victimhood / pass the time of day.


    So are you going to apologise? Ha!


    Here is the first sentence of my reply.

    "It is not that calling it the Wuhan Virus makes you a racist it is the fact that many racist like your President could not wait to call it the Wuhan or Chinese virus and yet would never have called Swine flu the North Caroline virus or the American Virus"


    If you think that is not a straightforward answer then you again must be willfully inventing a persona for me to justify your own squirming. Nobody is calling Walrus a racist. He is just another idealogue like you, brainwashed by Trump and his nutty worldview.
    Sorry, me saying wuhan virus has nothing to do with trump. The US media, including cnn was saying wuhan virus. It was common here then became un-pc to certain people.

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    22,979
    Mentioned
    871 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1094
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: If you say wuhan virus you are a racist and xenophobic

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    It is not that calling it the Wuhan Virus makes you a racist it is the fact that many racist like your President could not wait to call it the Wuhan or Chinese virus and yet would never have called Swine flu the North Caroline virus or the American Virus. So you can see the people trying to police language are not all on the other side of the see saw to you. Some of them like Grandad Alph are actually trying to get on your lap.
    @Beanz your very first fucking post in this thread was you rolling up in the speech police cruiser.

    You declared all those who wished to call the virus Wuhan/Chinese coronavirus as "racists"....'You're not a racist if you call it that, BUT'


    Thanks for the warning Officer Beanz


    Whereas all I said was "You're not racist or xenophobic for calling it the Wuhan or China/Chinese virus. It's where the virus originated and the government who has lied about it/suppressed information about it.

    China does not house A singular race anymore than any other nation.

    Hope this helps"


    Sooooo where am I being "politically correct" or "a victim" exactly?

    So your admitting that you constantly lie then? This is you telling lies again. Either that or you are intellectually challenged .

    You repost me explicitly saying that "calling the virus the Wuhan Virus does not make you a racist" as evidence of me calling people who use the term 'Wuhan Virus' racists.


    You literally just made it up.

    Ha!


    And yes you are massively obsessed with political correctness. That is why just the very fact that i dare express an opinion is seen by you as an attack on your rights. You sound like a camp actor mincing around and then crying about being called effeminate. Nobody is stopping you being you, let alone telling the rest of the forum off. You are the one acting like the Cop from village people turning up in your leather chaps and forcing people to do silly dance routines even when they don't like Disco.

    Own it Princess
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  9. #69
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    22,167
    Mentioned
    484 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1710
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: If you say wuhan virus you are a racist and xenophobic

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Except the Spanish Flu did not start in Spain it started in American Forts. It is important because naming something shapes people's reaction to it and their behaviour too. Look at AIDS originally known as GRID Gay Related Immune Deficiency and how for so long many straight people thought they could carry on without consequence. Again why is HnN1 Flu not called Swine Flu or North Carolina Flu? because idiots then go and wipe out whole herds of healthy pigs, and destroy the livelihoods of those who depend on them. Surely the case of some 2 year old Chinese kid and his parents being attacked and the attacks on Chinese communities all over the world is more important than giving Trump and his racist pals an excuse to label an entire country?

    If it were man made there is probably just as much chance that it was made by the American Military in NC as the Chinese in their country.
    It's called swine flu quite routinely https://www.wral.com/news/local/video/5867907/ 'Cary student recalls having swine flu'.....but hey what would I know about it. Also in 2009 it first appeared in Mexico. But anywho as you were, carry on.
    People call 'Spanish Flu' something that did not originate in Spain. The point is nobody is calling people racist for calling it whatever you want, but it serves no useful purpose to dig your heels in (not you) in order to insist it is somehow an infringment of free speech or some such bollocks to call it Wuhan Virus.

    It is the worse kind of Devils advocate virtue signalling, which is a massive part of the lame alt right stuff pedalled by some of the childish losers on this forum.


    Seeing you exclude El Kabong from this particular indictment, who then besides Gandalf are you bunching together as "the childish losers on this forum" who "pedal lame alt right stuff" of which "devils advocate virtue signaling" is a massive part of?
    I was excluding El Kabong from this particular 'victim' crap, and I certainly don't think he is a racist, but he is certainly one of those pedalling the lame alt right free speech virtue signalling on this forum.

    This whole thread is a perfect example of an inverted clarion call for victim hood. The exact thing those claiming it continually chastise the 'PC' opposition they do resemble themselves for.

    Nobody is censoring anyone, just pointing out what you claim is plain speech or just 'keeping it real' is nothing of the sort. You are not even really interested in intent.

    Walrus intent is hilariously nothing to do with being clear or straight talking, like he claimed, it is all about attributing blame.

    Even you used the Spanish Flu as an example of keeping it real which again is very funny because it is probably one of the most famous examples of the opposite. The Spanish unlike the Chinese (and the Brits, Germans, French etc at the time) never covered anything up. That is why they got the blame for a plague that started in America. Their numbers were actually smaller but they never sugar coated them unlike the PC like attitude still present here amongst those pretending America and the UK are something they are not.

    Call it what you want but without extensive testing the west, especially the UK is being hugely negligent and dishonest. Calling it Wuhan Virus is a way of trying to obscure that. The exact same politicisation, those using it, claim to be above engaging in.

    You seem easily triggered and I'm hardly the only person to make this observation.

    I won't speak for Walrus' intent (or lack of) in making the thread. As you should know by now, I speak for myself and only for myself. I also direct myself to one person and only that person. If I wish to loosely allude to others, which I prefer not to, I'll make clear who those others are.

    Yes, I'm keeping it real, regardless of your opinion on the matter... because to me it's just a name. No intent... no hidden agenda.... from me. It is commonly accepted that the virus originated in Wuhan, China... so... so be it.

    I'm well aware of the origin of the Spanish flu name, thank you. Yet it's the name plastered all over the Internet in all kinds of publications. I've yet to see an uproar from the Spaniards claiming racism.

    I posted an article a few posts back with the names of more than a few viruses with names of places...... some have been named for places or occurrences in the States. You may have conveniently ignored that.



    But our disagreement over a simple virus name is really a secondary point to me at this juncture.

    The main point is that your penchant to address no one in particular, yet utilize the "sawed-off shotgun" approach, is annoying at best.

    We're men. Address those you want to address clearly and without the need for your vague spraying of accusations. You want to argue something with me? Leave others out of it. It's a simple request.

    If you argue with others, drop the juvenile "you guys" and "your gang" shit. It's a long worn out tactic only applauded by the precious few one with your mentality.

    By the way, not that it matters.... but personally I call it the COVID-19, the scientifically accepted name.

    But I won't burn Walrus or anyone else at the stake for calling it the Wuhan virus. It's a petty battle to wage, when there are more important things to worry about.

    I'm a straight shooter. If I want to call someone racist, I'll just come out and say it.

    Again this easily triggered thing is all in your head. You must by now realise that is just a description of yourself. You are very fragile, and people have always had to tread on egg shells around you because of your hair trigger responses. So much so you have to keep reminding us that you are a man despite this.

    And again No you are not keeping it real. You have no interest in reality only in defending a position built on sand. You are inventing an argument for me i never made. You pretending the Spanish are not claiming racism over the misuse of the term 'Spanish Flu' is not a rebuttal of the fact that the term is not only unhelpful, but also factually incorrect. It is made even more ridiculous by the fact that you admit you do not even call it Wuhan Virus but because you find it utterly impossible to climb back down or admit a mistake. You are now insisting that my position is now akin to wanting to burn Walrus at the stake for being a racist. The one problem with that is nobody has called him Racist . He is begging for it much like El Kabong begs to be called a fascist and Gandalf pleads for the same thing so that they can invert the world and claim victim status. It is laughable.


    You are anything but a straight shooter and that is why you think any post not praising your stance is a 'triggered' rant or some other daft thing.

    I assume that the majority here 90 something percent of posters have a balanced and nuanced view of the world where they can tell the difference between an attack on freedom of speech, censorship etc and what frankly amounts to a concerted effort to make a mountain out of a molehill. There are a group of you intent on that. That is just an observation not an attack but you will want to see it as an attack to excuse your reducing me to someone you don't have to engage with.


    Save your self-righteous, mentally-diseased babbling for someone who gives a shit.

    Fragile? Eggshells? Hair trigger responses? Everyone but yourself is currently shitting their pants laughing at how you've just described your pathetic self.

    Fragile is pretending to be friendly in one post (Walrus' grass growing questions), and shitting all over them in another.

    Well..... fragile and certifiably schizo. But then we're all aware you suffer from a personality disorder.

    You've never seen me extending olive branches to you.

    Why? Because you're a sleazy, sneaky, ass-kissing, untrustworthy motherfucker. I've thought as much since Day One, and my opinion of someone usually remains intact once they've made a first impression.

    You sprinkle your posts with flowery, meaningless prose... all of which disguises your proven inability to conduct a civil conversation, but with the safety of a keyboard from which to infect the rest of us with your mental illness.



    Here's the bottom line here as in any thread or post ever created on Saddo's with your name on it.



  10. #70
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    15,479
    Mentioned
    642 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    650
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: If you say wuhan virus you are a racist and xenophobic

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Except the Spanish Flu did not start in Spain it started in American Forts. It is important because naming something shapes people's reaction to it and their behaviour too. Look at AIDS originally known as GRID Gay Related Immune Deficiency and how for so long many straight people thought they could carry on without consequence. Again why is HnN1 Flu not called Swine Flu or North Carolina Flu? because idiots then go and wipe out whole herds of healthy pigs, and destroy the livelihoods of those who depend on them. Surely the case of some 2 year old Chinese kid and his parents being attacked and the attacks on Chinese communities all over the world is more important than giving Trump and his racist pals an excuse to label an entire country?

    If it were man made there is probably just as much chance that it was made by the American Military in NC as the Chinese in their country.
    It's called swine flu quite routinely https://www.wral.com/news/local/video/5867907/ 'Cary student recalls having swine flu'.....but hey what would I know about it. Also in 2009 it first appeared in Mexico. But anywho as you were, carry on.
    People call 'Spanish Flu' something that did not originate in Spain. The point is nobody is calling people racist for calling it whatever you want, but it serves no useful purpose to dig your heels in (not you) in order to insist it is somehow an infringment of free speech or some such bollocks to call it Wuhan Virus.

    It is the worse kind of Devils advocate virtue signalling, which is a massive part of the lame alt right stuff pedalled by some of the childish losers on this forum.


    Seeing you exclude El Kabong from this particular indictment, who then besides Gandalf are you bunching together as "the childish losers on this forum" who "pedal lame alt right stuff" of which "devils advocate virtue signaling" is a massive part of?
    I was excluding El Kabong from this particular 'victim' crap, and I certainly don't think he is a racist, but he is certainly one of those pedalling the lame alt right free speech virtue signalling on this forum.

    This whole thread is a perfect example of an inverted clarion call for victim hood. The exact thing those claiming it continually chastise the 'PC' opposition they do resemble themselves for.

    Nobody is censoring anyone, just pointing out what you claim is plain speech or just 'keeping it real' is nothing of the sort. You are not even really interested in intent.

    Walrus intent is hilariously nothing to do with being clear or straight talking, like he claimed, it is all about attributing blame.

    Even you used the Spanish Flu as an example of keeping it real which again is very funny because it is probably one of the most famous examples of the opposite. The Spanish unlike the Chinese (and the Brits, Germans, French etc at the time) never covered anything up. That is why they got the blame for a plague that started in America. Their numbers were actually smaller but they never sugar coated them unlike the PC like attitude still present here amongst those pretending America and the UK are something they are not.

    Call it what you want but without extensive testing the west, especially the UK is being hugely negligent and dishonest. Calling it Wuhan Virus is a way of trying to obscure that. The exact same politicisation, those using it, claim to be above engaging in.

    You seem easily triggered and I'm hardly the only person to make this observation.

    I won't speak for Walrus' intent (or lack of) in making the thread. As you should know by now, I speak for myself and only for myself. I also direct myself to one person and only that person. If I wish to loosely allude to others, which I prefer not to, I'll make clear who those others are.

    Yes, I'm keeping it real, regardless of your opinion on the matter... because to me it's just a name. No intent... no hidden agenda.... from me. It is commonly accepted that the virus originated in Wuhan, China... so... so be it.

    I'm well aware of the origin of the Spanish flu name, thank you. Yet it's the name plastered all over the Internet in all kinds of publications. I've yet to see an uproar from the Spaniards claiming racism.

    I posted an article a few posts back with the names of more than a few viruses with names of places...... some have been named for places or occurrences in the States. You may have conveniently ignored that.



    But our disagreement over a simple virus name is really a secondary point to me at this juncture.

    The main point is that your penchant to address no one in particular, yet utilize the "sawed-off shotgun" approach, is annoying at best.

    We're men. Address those you want to address clearly and without the need for your vague spraying of accusations. You want to argue something with me? Leave others out of it. It's a simple request.

    If you argue with others, drop the juvenile "you guys" and "your gang" shit. It's a long worn out tactic only applauded by the precious few one with your mentality.

    By the way, not that it matters.... but personally I call it the COVID-19, the scientifically accepted name.

    But I won't burn Walrus or anyone else at the stake for calling it the Wuhan virus. It's a petty battle to wage, when there are more important things to worry about.

    I'm a straight shooter. If I want to call someone racist, I'll just come out and say it.

    Again this easily triggered thing is all in your head. You must by now realise that is just a description of yourself. You are very fragile, and people have always had to tread on egg shells around you because of your hair trigger responses. So much so you have to keep reminding us that you are a man despite this.

    And again No you are not keeping it real. You have no interest in reality only in defending a position built on sand. You are inventing an argument for me i never made. You pretending the Spanish are not claiming racism over the misuse of the term 'Spanish Flu' is not a rebuttal of the fact that the term is not only unhelpful, but also factually incorrect. It is made even more ridiculous by the fact that you admit you do not even call it Wuhan Virus but because you find it utterly impossible to climb back down or admit a mistake. You are now insisting that my position is now akin to wanting to burn Walrus at the stake for being a racist. The one problem with that is nobody has called him Racist . He is begging for it much like El Kabong begs to be called a fascist and Gandalf pleads for the same thing so that they can invert the world and claim victim status. It is laughable.


    You are anything but a straight shooter and that is why you think any post not praising your stance is a 'triggered' rant or some other daft thing.

    I assume that the majority here 90 something percent of posters have a balanced and nuanced view of the world where they can tell the difference between an attack on freedom of speech, censorship etc and what frankly amounts to a concerted effort to make a mountain out of a molehill. There are a group of you intent on that. That is just an observation not an attack but you will want to see it as an attack to excuse your reducing me to someone you don't have to engage with.


    Save your self-righteous, mentally-diseased babbling for someone who gives a shit.

    Fragile? Eggshells? Hair trigger responses? Everyone but yourself is currently shitting their pants laughing at how you've just described your pathetic self.

    Fragile is pretending to be friendly in one post (Walrus' grass growing questions), and shitting all over them in another.

    Well..... fragile and certifiably schizo. But then we're all aware you suffer from a personality disorder.

    You've never seen me extending olive branches to you.

    Why? Because you're a sleazy, sneaky, ass-kissing, untrustworthy motherfucker. I've thought as much since Day One, and my opinion of someone usually remains intact once they've made a first impression.

    You sprinkle your posts with flowery, meaningless prose... all of which disguises your proven inability to conduct a civil conversation, but with the safety of a keyboard from which to infect the rest of us with your mental illness.



    Here's the bottom line here as in any thread or post ever created on Saddo's with your name on it.


    I was trying to be cool with beanz yet he can’t help throwing that shit at me.

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    22,979
    Mentioned
    871 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1094
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: If you say wuhan virus you are a racist and xenophobic

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Except the Spanish Flu did not start in Spain it started in American Forts. It is important because naming something shapes people's reaction to it and their behaviour too. Look at AIDS originally known as GRID Gay Related Immune Deficiency and how for so long many straight people thought they could carry on without consequence. Again why is HnN1 Flu not called Swine Flu or North Carolina Flu? because idiots then go and wipe out whole herds of healthy pigs, and destroy the livelihoods of those who depend on them. Surely the case of some 2 year old Chinese kid and his parents being attacked and the attacks on Chinese communities all over the world is more important than giving Trump and his racist pals an excuse to label an entire country?

    If it were man made there is probably just as much chance that it was made by the American Military in NC as the Chinese in their country.
    It's called swine flu quite routinely https://www.wral.com/news/local/video/5867907/ 'Cary student recalls having swine flu'.....but hey what would I know about it. Also in 2009 it first appeared in Mexico. But anywho as you were, carry on.
    People call 'Spanish Flu' something that did not originate in Spain. The point is nobody is calling people racist for calling it whatever you want, but it serves no useful purpose to dig your heels in (not you) in order to insist it is somehow an infringment of free speech or some such bollocks to call it Wuhan Virus.

    It is the worse kind of Devils advocate virtue signalling, which is a massive part of the lame alt right stuff pedalled by some of the childish losers on this forum.


    Seeing you exclude El Kabong from this particular indictment, who then besides Gandalf are you bunching together as "the childish losers on this forum" who "pedal lame alt right stuff" of which "devils advocate virtue signaling" is a massive part of?
    I was excluding El Kabong from this particular 'victim' crap, and I certainly don't think he is a racist, but he is certainly one of those pedalling the lame alt right free speech virtue signalling on this forum.

    This whole thread is a perfect example of an inverted clarion call for victim hood. The exact thing those claiming it continually chastise the 'PC' opposition they do resemble themselves for.

    Nobody is censoring anyone, just pointing out what you claim is plain speech or just 'keeping it real' is nothing of the sort. You are not even really interested in intent.

    Walrus intent is hilariously nothing to do with being clear or straight talking, like he claimed, it is all about attributing blame.

    Even you used the Spanish Flu as an example of keeping it real which again is very funny because it is probably one of the most famous examples of the opposite. The Spanish unlike the Chinese (and the Brits, Germans, French etc at the time) never covered anything up. That is why they got the blame for a plague that started in America. Their numbers were actually smaller but they never sugar coated them unlike the PC like attitude still present here amongst those pretending America and the UK are something they are not.

    Call it what you want but without extensive testing the west, especially the UK is being hugely negligent and dishonest. Calling it Wuhan Virus is a way of trying to obscure that. The exact same politicisation, those using it, claim to be above engaging in.

    You seem easily triggered and I'm hardly the only person to make this observation.

    I won't speak for Walrus' intent (or lack of) in making the thread. As you should know by now, I speak for myself and only for myself. I also direct myself to one person and only that person. If I wish to loosely allude to others, which I prefer not to, I'll make clear who those others are.

    Yes, I'm keeping it real, regardless of your opinion on the matter... because to me it's just a name. No intent... no hidden agenda.... from me. It is commonly accepted that the virus originated in Wuhan, China... so... so be it.

    I'm well aware of the origin of the Spanish flu name, thank you. Yet it's the name plastered all over the Internet in all kinds of publications. I've yet to see an uproar from the Spaniards claiming racism.

    I posted an article a few posts back with the names of more than a few viruses with names of places...... some have been named for places or occurrences in the States. You may have conveniently ignored that.



    But our disagreement over a simple virus name is really a secondary point to me at this juncture.

    The main point is that your penchant to address no one in particular, yet utilize the "sawed-off shotgun" approach, is annoying at best.

    We're men. Address those you want to address clearly and without the need for your vague spraying of accusations. You want to argue something with me? Leave others out of it. It's a simple request.

    If you argue with others, drop the juvenile "you guys" and "your gang" shit. It's a long worn out tactic only applauded by the precious few one with your mentality.

    By the way, not that it matters.... but personally I call it the COVID-19, the scientifically accepted name.

    But I won't burn Walrus or anyone else at the stake for calling it the Wuhan virus. It's a petty battle to wage, when there are more important things to worry about.

    I'm a straight shooter. If I want to call someone racist, I'll just come out and say it.

    Again this easily triggered thing is all in your head. You must by now realise that is just a description of yourself. You are very fragile, and people have always had to tread on egg shells around you because of your hair trigger responses. So much so you have to keep reminding us that you are a man despite this.

    And again No you are not keeping it real. You have no interest in reality only in defending a position built on sand. You are inventing an argument for me i never made. You pretending the Spanish are not claiming racism over the misuse of the term 'Spanish Flu' is not a rebuttal of the fact that the term is not only unhelpful, but also factually incorrect. It is made even more ridiculous by the fact that you admit you do not even call it Wuhan Virus but because you find it utterly impossible to climb back down or admit a mistake. You are now insisting that my position is now akin to wanting to burn Walrus at the stake for being a racist. The one problem with that is nobody has called him Racist . He is begging for it much like El Kabong begs to be called a fascist and Gandalf pleads for the same thing so that they can invert the world and claim victim status. It is laughable.


    You are anything but a straight shooter and that is why you think any post not praising your stance is a 'triggered' rant or some other daft thing.

    I assume that the majority here 90 something percent of posters have a balanced and nuanced view of the world where they can tell the difference between an attack on freedom of speech, censorship etc and what frankly amounts to a concerted effort to make a mountain out of a molehill. There are a group of you intent on that. That is just an observation not an attack but you will want to see it as an attack to excuse your reducing me to someone you don't have to engage with.


    Save your self-righteous, mentally-diseased babbling for someone who gives a shit.

    Fragile? Eggshells? Hair trigger responses? Everyone but yourself is currently shitting their pants laughing at how you've just described your pathetic self.

    Fragile is pretending to be friendly in one post (Walrus' grass growing questions), and shitting all over them in another.

    Well..... fragile and certifiably schizo. But then we're all aware you suffer from a personality disorder.

    You've never seen me extending olive branches to you.

    Why? Because you're a sleazy, sneaky, ass-kissing, untrustworthy motherfucker. I've thought as much since Day One, and my opinion of someone usually remains intact once they've made a first impression.

    You sprinkle your posts with flowery, meaningless prose... all of which disguises your proven inability to conduct a civil conversation, but with the safety of a keyboard from which to infect the rest of us with your mental illness.



    Here's the bottom line here as in any thread or post ever created on Saddo's with your name on it.



    Like I said.

    Fragile

    Eggshells

    "..you're a sleazy, sneaky, ass-kissing, untrustworthy motherfucker. I've thought as much since Day One, and my opinion of someone usually remains intact once they've made a first impression.

    You sprinkle your posts with flowery, meaningless prose... all of which disguises your proven inability to conduct a civil conversation, but with the safety of a keyboard from which to infect the rest of us with your mental illness."


    I would kindly suggest you stop trusting your ability to make an opinion based on your first impression. It is not only deeply flawed but hilariously so as proved again and again by people pulling the wool over your eyes.

    Also Kirkland is going to be furious once he sees how adept you have become at making infographics like your very pretty pie chart.
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    22,979
    Mentioned
    871 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1094
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: If you say wuhan virus you are a racist and xenophobic

    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Except the Spanish Flu did not start in Spain it started in American Forts. It is important because naming something shapes people's reaction to it and their behaviour too. Look at AIDS originally known as GRID Gay Related Immune Deficiency and how for so long many straight people thought they could carry on without consequence. Again why is HnN1 Flu not called Swine Flu or North Carolina Flu? because idiots then go and wipe out whole herds of healthy pigs, and destroy the livelihoods of those who depend on them. Surely the case of some 2 year old Chinese kid and his parents being attacked and the attacks on Chinese communities all over the world is more important than giving Trump and his racist pals an excuse to label an entire country?

    If it were man made there is probably just as much chance that it was made by the American Military in NC as the Chinese in their country.
    It's called swine flu quite routinely https://www.wral.com/news/local/video/5867907/ 'Cary student recalls having swine flu'.....but hey what would I know about it. Also in 2009 it first appeared in Mexico. But anywho as you were, carry on.
    People call 'Spanish Flu' something that did not originate in Spain. The point is nobody is calling people racist for calling it whatever you want, but it serves no useful purpose to dig your heels in (not you) in order to insist it is somehow an infringment of free speech or some such bollocks to call it Wuhan Virus.

    It is the worse kind of Devils advocate virtue signalling, which is a massive part of the lame alt right stuff pedalled by some of the childish losers on this forum.


    Seeing you exclude El Kabong from this particular indictment, who then besides Gandalf are you bunching together as "the childish losers on this forum" who "pedal lame alt right stuff" of which "devils advocate virtue signaling" is a massive part of?
    I was excluding El Kabong from this particular 'victim' crap, and I certainly don't think he is a racist, but he is certainly one of those pedalling the lame alt right free speech virtue signalling on this forum.

    This whole thread is a perfect example of an inverted clarion call for victim hood. The exact thing those claiming it continually chastise the 'PC' opposition they do resemble themselves for.

    Nobody is censoring anyone, just pointing out what you claim is plain speech or just 'keeping it real' is nothing of the sort. You are not even really interested in intent.

    Walrus intent is hilariously nothing to do with being clear or straight talking, like he claimed, it is all about attributing blame.

    Even you used the Spanish Flu as an example of keeping it real which again is very funny because it is probably one of the most famous examples of the opposite. The Spanish unlike the Chinese (and the Brits, Germans, French etc at the time) never covered anything up. That is why they got the blame for a plague that started in America. Their numbers were actually smaller but they never sugar coated them unlike the PC like attitude still present here amongst those pretending America and the UK are something they are not.

    Call it what you want but without extensive testing the west, especially the UK is being hugely negligent and dishonest. Calling it Wuhan Virus is a way of trying to obscure that. The exact same politicisation, those using it, claim to be above engaging in.

    You seem easily triggered and I'm hardly the only person to make this observation.

    I won't speak for Walrus' intent (or lack of) in making the thread. As you should know by now, I speak for myself and only for myself. I also direct myself to one person and only that person. If I wish to loosely allude to others, which I prefer not to, I'll make clear who those others are.

    Yes, I'm keeping it real, regardless of your opinion on the matter... because to me it's just a name. No intent... no hidden agenda.... from me. It is commonly accepted that the virus originated in Wuhan, China... so... so be it.

    I'm well aware of the origin of the Spanish flu name, thank you. Yet it's the name plastered all over the Internet in all kinds of publications. I've yet to see an uproar from the Spaniards claiming racism.

    I posted an article a few posts back with the names of more than a few viruses with names of places...... some have been named for places or occurrences in the States. You may have conveniently ignored that.



    But our disagreement over a simple virus name is really a secondary point to me at this juncture.

    The main point is that your penchant to address no one in particular, yet utilize the "sawed-off shotgun" approach, is annoying at best.

    We're men. Address those you want to address clearly and without the need for your vague spraying of accusations. You want to argue something with me? Leave others out of it. It's a simple request.

    If you argue with others, drop the juvenile "you guys" and "your gang" shit. It's a long worn out tactic only applauded by the precious few one with your mentality.

    By the way, not that it matters.... but personally I call it the COVID-19, the scientifically accepted name.

    But I won't burn Walrus or anyone else at the stake for calling it the Wuhan virus. It's a petty battle to wage, when there are more important things to worry about.

    I'm a straight shooter. If I want to call someone racist, I'll just come out and say it.

    Again this easily triggered thing is all in your head. You must by now realise that is just a description of yourself. You are very fragile, and people have always had to tread on egg shells around you because of your hair trigger responses. So much so you have to keep reminding us that you are a man despite this.

    And again No you are not keeping it real. You have no interest in reality only in defending a position built on sand. You are inventing an argument for me i never made. You pretending the Spanish are not claiming racism over the misuse of the term 'Spanish Flu' is not a rebuttal of the fact that the term is not only unhelpful, but also factually incorrect. It is made even more ridiculous by the fact that you admit you do not even call it Wuhan Virus but because you find it utterly impossible to climb back down or admit a mistake. You are now insisting that my position is now akin to wanting to burn Walrus at the stake for being a racist. The one problem with that is nobody has called him Racist . He is begging for it much like El Kabong begs to be called a fascist and Gandalf pleads for the same thing so that they can invert the world and claim victim status. It is laughable.


    You are anything but a straight shooter and that is why you think any post not praising your stance is a 'triggered' rant or some other daft thing.

    I assume that the majority here 90 something percent of posters have a balanced and nuanced view of the world where they can tell the difference between an attack on freedom of speech, censorship etc and what frankly amounts to a concerted effort to make a mountain out of a molehill. There are a group of you intent on that. That is just an observation not an attack but you will want to see it as an attack to excuse your reducing me to someone you don't have to engage with.


    Save your self-righteous, mentally-diseased babbling for someone who gives a shit.

    Fragile? Eggshells? Hair trigger responses? Everyone but yourself is currently shitting their pants laughing at how you've just described your pathetic self.

    Fragile is pretending to be friendly in one post (Walrus' grass growing questions), and shitting all over them in another.

    Well..... fragile and certifiably schizo. But then we're all aware you suffer from a personality disorder.

    You've never seen me extending olive branches to you.

    Why? Because you're a sleazy, sneaky, ass-kissing, untrustworthy motherfucker. I've thought as much since Day One, and my opinion of someone usually remains intact once they've made a first impression.

    You sprinkle your posts with flowery, meaningless prose... all of which disguises your proven inability to conduct a civil conversation, but with the safety of a keyboard from which to infect the rest of us with your mental illness.



    Here's the bottom line here as in any thread or post ever created on Saddo's with your name on it.


    I was trying to be cool with beanz yet he can’t help throwing that shit at me.
    What shit? Refusing to call you a racist?
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    60,212
    Mentioned
    537 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    3048
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: If you say wuhan virus you are a racist and xenophobic

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    It is not that calling it the Wuhan Virus makes you a racist it is the fact that many racist like your President could not wait to call it the Wuhan or Chinese virus and yet would never have called Swine flu the North Caroline virus or the American Virus. So you can see the people trying to police language are not all on the other side of the see saw to you. Some of them like Grandad Alph are actually trying to get on your lap.
    @Beanz your very first fucking post in this thread was you rolling up in the speech police cruiser.

    You declared all those who wished to call the virus Wuhan/Chinese coronavirus as "racists"....'You're not a racist if you call it that, BUT'


    Thanks for the warning Officer Beanz


    Whereas all I said was "You're not racist or xenophobic for calling it the Wuhan or China/Chinese virus. It's where the virus originated and the government who has lied about it/suppressed information about it.

    China does not house A singular race anymore than any other nation.

    Hope this helps"


    Sooooo where am I being "politically correct" or "a victim" exactly?

    So your admitting that you constantly lie then? This is you telling lies again. Either that or you are intellectually challenged .

    You repost me explicitly saying that "calling the virus the Wuhan Virus does not make you a racist" as evidence of me calling people who use the term 'Wuhan Virus' racists.


    You literally just made it up.

    Ha!


    And yes you are massively obsessed with political correctness. That is why just the very fact that i dare express an opinion is seen by you as an attack on your rights. You sound like a camp actor mincing around and then crying about being called effeminate. Nobody is stopping you being you, let alone telling the rest of the forum off. You are the one acting like the Cop from village people turning up in your leather chaps and forcing people to do silly dance routines even when they don't like Disco.

    Own it Princess
    Riiiight
    "Drown in a vat of whiskey.....death where is thy sting?" - W.C. Fields.

  14. #74
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    22,167
    Mentioned
    484 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1710
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: If you say wuhan virus you are a racist and xenophobic

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Except the Spanish Flu did not start in Spain it started in American Forts. It is important because naming something shapes people's reaction to it and their behaviour too. Look at AIDS originally known as GRID Gay Related Immune Deficiency and how for so long many straight people thought they could carry on without consequence. Again why is HnN1 Flu not called Swine Flu or North Carolina Flu? because idiots then go and wipe out whole herds of healthy pigs, and destroy the livelihoods of those who depend on them. Surely the case of some 2 year old Chinese kid and his parents being attacked and the attacks on Chinese communities all over the world is more important than giving Trump and his racist pals an excuse to label an entire country?

    If it were man made there is probably just as much chance that it was made by the American Military in NC as the Chinese in their country.
    It's called swine flu quite routinely https://www.wral.com/news/local/video/5867907/ 'Cary student recalls having swine flu'.....but hey what would I know about it. Also in 2009 it first appeared in Mexico. But anywho as you were, carry on.
    People call 'Spanish Flu' something that did not originate in Spain. The point is nobody is calling people racist for calling it whatever you want, but it serves no useful purpose to dig your heels in (not you) in order to insist it is somehow an infringment of free speech or some such bollocks to call it Wuhan Virus.

    It is the worse kind of Devils advocate virtue signalling, which is a massive part of the lame alt right stuff pedalled by some of the childish losers on this forum.


    Seeing you exclude El Kabong from this particular indictment, who then besides Gandalf are you bunching together as "the childish losers on this forum" who "pedal lame alt right stuff" of which "devils advocate virtue signaling" is a massive part of?
    I was excluding El Kabong from this particular 'victim' crap, and I certainly don't think he is a racist, but he is certainly one of those pedalling the lame alt right free speech virtue signalling on this forum.

    This whole thread is a perfect example of an inverted clarion call for victim hood. The exact thing those claiming it continually chastise the 'PC' opposition they do resemble themselves for.

    Nobody is censoring anyone, just pointing out what you claim is plain speech or just 'keeping it real' is nothing of the sort. You are not even really interested in intent.

    Walrus intent is hilariously nothing to do with being clear or straight talking, like he claimed, it is all about attributing blame.

    Even you used the Spanish Flu as an example of keeping it real which again is very funny because it is probably one of the most famous examples of the opposite. The Spanish unlike the Chinese (and the Brits, Germans, French etc at the time) never covered anything up. That is why they got the blame for a plague that started in America. Their numbers were actually smaller but they never sugar coated them unlike the PC like attitude still present here amongst those pretending America and the UK are something they are not.

    Call it what you want but without extensive testing the west, especially the UK is being hugely negligent and dishonest. Calling it Wuhan Virus is a way of trying to obscure that. The exact same politicisation, those using it, claim to be above engaging in.

    You seem easily triggered and I'm hardly the only person to make this observation.

    I won't speak for Walrus' intent (or lack of) in making the thread. As you should know by now, I speak for myself and only for myself. I also direct myself to one person and only that person. If I wish to loosely allude to others, which I prefer not to, I'll make clear who those others are.

    Yes, I'm keeping it real, regardless of your opinion on the matter... because to me it's just a name. No intent... no hidden agenda.... from me. It is commonly accepted that the virus originated in Wuhan, China... so... so be it.

    I'm well aware of the origin of the Spanish flu name, thank you. Yet it's the name plastered all over the Internet in all kinds of publications. I've yet to see an uproar from the Spaniards claiming racism.

    I posted an article a few posts back with the names of more than a few viruses with names of places...... some have been named for places or occurrences in the States. You may have conveniently ignored that.



    But our disagreement over a simple virus name is really a secondary point to me at this juncture.

    The main point is that your penchant to address no one in particular, yet utilize the "sawed-off shotgun" approach, is annoying at best.

    We're men. Address those you want to address clearly and without the need for your vague spraying of accusations. You want to argue something with me? Leave others out of it. It's a simple request.

    If you argue with others, drop the juvenile "you guys" and "your gang" shit. It's a long worn out tactic only applauded by the precious few one with your mentality.

    By the way, not that it matters.... but personally I call it the COVID-19, the scientifically accepted name.

    But I won't burn Walrus or anyone else at the stake for calling it the Wuhan virus. It's a petty battle to wage, when there are more important things to worry about.

    I'm a straight shooter. If I want to call someone racist, I'll just come out and say it.

    Again this easily triggered thing is all in your head. You must by now realise that is just a description of yourself. You are very fragile, and people have always had to tread on egg shells around you because of your hair trigger responses. So much so you have to keep reminding us that you are a man despite this.

    And again No you are not keeping it real. You have no interest in reality only in defending a position built on sand. You are inventing an argument for me i never made. You pretending the Spanish are not claiming racism over the misuse of the term 'Spanish Flu' is not a rebuttal of the fact that the term is not only unhelpful, but also factually incorrect. It is made even more ridiculous by the fact that you admit you do not even call it Wuhan Virus but because you find it utterly impossible to climb back down or admit a mistake. You are now insisting that my position is now akin to wanting to burn Walrus at the stake for being a racist. The one problem with that is nobody has called him Racist . He is begging for it much like El Kabong begs to be called a fascist and Gandalf pleads for the same thing so that they can invert the world and claim victim status. It is laughable.


    You are anything but a straight shooter and that is why you think any post not praising your stance is a 'triggered' rant or some other daft thing.

    I assume that the majority here 90 something percent of posters have a balanced and nuanced view of the world where they can tell the difference between an attack on freedom of speech, censorship etc and what frankly amounts to a concerted effort to make a mountain out of a molehill. There are a group of you intent on that. That is just an observation not an attack but you will want to see it as an attack to excuse your reducing me to someone you don't have to engage with.


    Save your self-righteous, mentally-diseased babbling for someone who gives a shit.

    Fragile? Eggshells? Hair trigger responses? Everyone but yourself is currently shitting their pants laughing at how you've just described your pathetic self.

    Fragile is pretending to be friendly in one post (Walrus' grass growing questions), and shitting all over them in another.

    Well..... fragile and certifiably schizo. But then we're all aware you suffer from a personality disorder.

    You've never seen me extending olive branches to you.

    Why? Because you're a sleazy, sneaky, ass-kissing, untrustworthy motherfucker. I've thought as much since Day One, and my opinion of someone usually remains intact once they've made a first impression.

    You sprinkle your posts with flowery, meaningless prose... all of which disguises your proven inability to conduct a civil conversation, but with the safety of a keyboard from which to infect the rest of us with your mental illness.



    Here's the bottom line here as in any thread or post ever created on Saddo's with your name on it.



    Like I said.

    Fragile

    Eggshells

    "..you're a sleazy, sneaky, ass-kissing, untrustworthy motherfucker. I've thought as much since Day One, and my opinion of someone usually remains intact once they've made a first impression.

    You sprinkle your posts with flowery, meaningless prose... all of which disguises your proven inability to conduct a civil conversation, but with the safety of a keyboard from which to infect the rest of us with your mental illness."


    I would kindly suggest you stop trusting your ability to make an opinion based on your first impression. It is not only deeply flawed but hilariously so as proved again and again by people pulling the wool over your eyes.

    Also Kirkland is going to be furious once he sees how adept you have become at making infographics like your very pretty pie chart.


    I'm glad you like it, schizo. But pie charts aren't meant to be "pretty"...... they're meant to convey facts in a manner that even brain-damaged, personality-challenged twerps can interpret them.

    I see I've fallen short on that mission with you.

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    22,979
    Mentioned
    871 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1094
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: If you say wuhan virus you are a racist and xenophobic

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Except the Spanish Flu did not start in Spain it started in American Forts. It is important because naming something shapes people's reaction to it and their behaviour too. Look at AIDS originally known as GRID Gay Related Immune Deficiency and how for so long many straight people thought they could carry on without consequence. Again why is HnN1 Flu not called Swine Flu or North Carolina Flu? because idiots then go and wipe out whole herds of healthy pigs, and destroy the livelihoods of those who depend on them. Surely the case of some 2 year old Chinese kid and his parents being attacked and the attacks on Chinese communities all over the world is more important than giving Trump and his racist pals an excuse to label an entire country?

    If it were man made there is probably just as much chance that it was made by the American Military in NC as the Chinese in their country.
    It's called swine flu quite routinely https://www.wral.com/news/local/video/5867907/ 'Cary student recalls having swine flu'.....but hey what would I know about it. Also in 2009 it first appeared in Mexico. But anywho as you were, carry on.
    People call 'Spanish Flu' something that did not originate in Spain. The point is nobody is calling people racist for calling it whatever you want, but it serves no useful purpose to dig your heels in (not you) in order to insist it is somehow an infringment of free speech or some such bollocks to call it Wuhan Virus.

    It is the worse kind of Devils advocate virtue signalling, which is a massive part of the lame alt right stuff pedalled by some of the childish losers on this forum.


    Seeing you exclude El Kabong from this particular indictment, who then besides Gandalf are you bunching together as "the childish losers on this forum" who "pedal lame alt right stuff" of which "devils advocate virtue signaling" is a massive part of?
    I was excluding El Kabong from this particular 'victim' crap, and I certainly don't think he is a racist, but he is certainly one of those pedalling the lame alt right free speech virtue signalling on this forum.

    This whole thread is a perfect example of an inverted clarion call for victim hood. The exact thing those claiming it continually chastise the 'PC' opposition they do resemble themselves for.

    Nobody is censoring anyone, just pointing out what you claim is plain speech or just 'keeping it real' is nothing of the sort. You are not even really interested in intent.

    Walrus intent is hilariously nothing to do with being clear or straight talking, like he claimed, it is all about attributing blame.

    Even you used the Spanish Flu as an example of keeping it real which again is very funny because it is probably one of the most famous examples of the opposite. The Spanish unlike the Chinese (and the Brits, Germans, French etc at the time) never covered anything up. That is why they got the blame for a plague that started in America. Their numbers were actually smaller but they never sugar coated them unlike the PC like attitude still present here amongst those pretending America and the UK are something they are not.

    Call it what you want but without extensive testing the west, especially the UK is being hugely negligent and dishonest. Calling it Wuhan Virus is a way of trying to obscure that. The exact same politicisation, those using it, claim to be above engaging in.

    You seem easily triggered and I'm hardly the only person to make this observation.

    I won't speak for Walrus' intent (or lack of) in making the thread. As you should know by now, I speak for myself and only for myself. I also direct myself to one person and only that person. If I wish to loosely allude to others, which I prefer not to, I'll make clear who those others are.

    Yes, I'm keeping it real, regardless of your opinion on the matter... because to me it's just a name. No intent... no hidden agenda.... from me. It is commonly accepted that the virus originated in Wuhan, China... so... so be it.

    I'm well aware of the origin of the Spanish flu name, thank you. Yet it's the name plastered all over the Internet in all kinds of publications. I've yet to see an uproar from the Spaniards claiming racism.

    I posted an article a few posts back with the names of more than a few viruses with names of places...... some have been named for places or occurrences in the States. You may have conveniently ignored that.



    But our disagreement over a simple virus name is really a secondary point to me at this juncture.

    The main point is that your penchant to address no one in particular, yet utilize the "sawed-off shotgun" approach, is annoying at best.

    We're men. Address those you want to address clearly and without the need for your vague spraying of accusations. You want to argue something with me? Leave others out of it. It's a simple request.

    If you argue with others, drop the juvenile "you guys" and "your gang" shit. It's a long worn out tactic only applauded by the precious few one with your mentality.

    By the way, not that it matters.... but personally I call it the COVID-19, the scientifically accepted name.

    But I won't burn Walrus or anyone else at the stake for calling it the Wuhan virus. It's a petty battle to wage, when there are more important things to worry about.

    I'm a straight shooter. If I want to call someone racist, I'll just come out and say it.

    Again this easily triggered thing is all in your head. You must by now realise that is just a description of yourself. You are very fragile, and people have always had to tread on egg shells around you because of your hair trigger responses. So much so you have to keep reminding us that you are a man despite this.

    And again No you are not keeping it real. You have no interest in reality only in defending a position built on sand. You are inventing an argument for me i never made. You pretending the Spanish are not claiming racism over the misuse of the term 'Spanish Flu' is not a rebuttal of the fact that the term is not only unhelpful, but also factually incorrect. It is made even more ridiculous by the fact that you admit you do not even call it Wuhan Virus but because you find it utterly impossible to climb back down or admit a mistake. You are now insisting that my position is now akin to wanting to burn Walrus at the stake for being a racist. The one problem with that is nobody has called him Racist . He is begging for it much like El Kabong begs to be called a fascist and Gandalf pleads for the same thing so that they can invert the world and claim victim status. It is laughable.


    You are anything but a straight shooter and that is why you think any post not praising your stance is a 'triggered' rant or some other daft thing.

    I assume that the majority here 90 something percent of posters have a balanced and nuanced view of the world where they can tell the difference between an attack on freedom of speech, censorship etc and what frankly amounts to a concerted effort to make a mountain out of a molehill. There are a group of you intent on that. That is just an observation not an attack but you will want to see it as an attack to excuse your reducing me to someone you don't have to engage with.


    Save your self-righteous, mentally-diseased babbling for someone who gives a shit.

    Fragile? Eggshells? Hair trigger responses? Everyone but yourself is currently shitting their pants laughing at how you've just described your pathetic self.

    Fragile is pretending to be friendly in one post (Walrus' grass growing questions), and shitting all over them in another.

    Well..... fragile and certifiably schizo. But then we're all aware you suffer from a personality disorder.

    You've never seen me extending olive branches to you.

    Why? Because you're a sleazy, sneaky, ass-kissing, untrustworthy motherfucker. I've thought as much since Day One, and my opinion of someone usually remains intact once they've made a first impression.

    You sprinkle your posts with flowery, meaningless prose... all of which disguises your proven inability to conduct a civil conversation, but with the safety of a keyboard from which to infect the rest of us with your mental illness.



    Here's the bottom line here as in any thread or post ever created on Saddo's with your name on it.



    Like I said.

    Fragile

    Eggshells

    "..you're a sleazy, sneaky, ass-kissing, untrustworthy motherfucker. I've thought as much since Day One, and my opinion of someone usually remains intact once they've made a first impression.

    You sprinkle your posts with flowery, meaningless prose... all of which disguises your proven inability to conduct a civil conversation, but with the safety of a keyboard from which to infect the rest of us with your mental illness."


    I would kindly suggest you stop trusting your ability to make an opinion based on your first impression. It is not only deeply flawed but hilariously so as proved again and again by people pulling the wool over your eyes.

    Also Kirkland is going to be furious once he sees how adept you have become at making infographics like your very pretty pie chart.


    I'm glad you like it, schizo. But pie charts aren't meant to be "pretty"...... they're meant to convey facts in a manner that even brain-damaged, personality-challenged twerps can interpret them.

    I see I've fallen short on that mission with you.

    Brian damaged?

    You non-racist bastard
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Are u getting wuhan virus overload
    By walrus in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 04-18-2020, 02:37 AM
  2. Hmm.....Virus
    By Spicoli in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-28-2008, 01:01 AM
  3. MSN virus?
    By El Gamo in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-06-2007, 01:32 AM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2020 Saddo Boxing - Boxing