Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  26
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 211

Thread: If you say wuhan virus you are a racist and xenophobic

Share/Bookmark
  1. #106
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    22,825
    Mentioned
    848 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1085
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: If you say wuhan virus you are a racist and xenophobic

    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Well at least we know Walrus shit stirs on his watch forum too. Consistent. Stop causing trouble. You know full well the consequences of this rhetoric. It's unnecessary.
    Fuck them and the horse they road in on, the horse named wuhan
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Except the Spanish Flu did not start in Spain it started in American Forts. It is important because naming something shapes people's reaction to it and their behaviour too. Look at AIDS originally known as GRID Gay Related Immune Deficiency and how for so long many straight people thought they could carry on without consequence. Again why is HnN1 Flu not called Swine Flu or North Carolina Flu? because idiots then go and wipe out whole herds of healthy pigs, and destroy the livelihoods of those who depend on them. Surely the case of some 2 year old Chinese kid and his parents being attacked and the attacks on Chinese communities all over the world is more important than giving Trump and his racist pals an excuse to label an entire country?

    If it were man made there is probably just as much chance that it was made by the American Military in NC as the Chinese in their country.
    It's called swine flu quite routinely https://www.wral.com/news/local/video/5867907/ 'Cary student recalls having swine flu'.....but hey what would I know about it. Also in 2009 it first appeared in Mexico. But anywho as you were, carry on.
    People call 'Spanish Flu' something that did not originate in Spain. The point is nobody is calling people racist for calling it whatever you want, but it serves no useful purpose to dig your heels in (not you) in order to insist it is somehow an infringment of free speech or some such bollocks to call it Wuhan Virus.

    It is the worse kind of Devils advocate virtue signalling, which is a massive part of the lame alt right stuff pedalled by some of the childish losers on this forum.


    Seeing you exclude El Kabong from this particular indictment, who then besides Gandalf are you bunching together as "the childish losers on this forum" who "pedal lame alt right stuff" of which "devils advocate virtue signaling" is a massive part of?
    Walrus. His true motive has come out.
    What’s my true motive
    Political.
    No not at all when I mention the virus. It just is what it is. The other matters are real life facts and I will bring them up. I think it is difficult to make a case that I am prejudice against Chinese however if you feel that is the case so be it.

    So basically now you are just making stuff up again.

    Master never backed track even one step. He called it Political which is exactly what it is. He never called you a racist. Fenster called you a shit stirrer, which was pretty accurate but never called you a racist and I never called you a racist .


    So where are the people calling you a racist?


    Never happened
    I told you to start at his thread and look around. Funny, I have been trying not to insult you.
    I don't mind if you insult me. Maybe i should reword shit stirrer and call it being Devil's advocate, but you can't pretend that you posted this thread not realizing how provocative it would be? It doesn't change anything. Nobody called you a racist and yet you still can't admit that.
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  2. #107
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    15,367
    Mentioned
    641 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: If you say wuhan virus you are a racist and xenophobic

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Well at least we know Walrus shit stirs on his watch forum too. Consistent. Stop causing trouble. You know full well the consequences of this rhetoric. It's unnecessary.
    Fuck them and the horse they road in on, the horse named wuhan
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Except the Spanish Flu did not start in Spain it started in American Forts. It is important because naming something shapes people's reaction to it and their behaviour too. Look at AIDS originally known as GRID Gay Related Immune Deficiency and how for so long many straight people thought they could carry on without consequence. Again why is HnN1 Flu not called Swine Flu or North Carolina Flu? because idiots then go and wipe out whole herds of healthy pigs, and destroy the livelihoods of those who depend on them. Surely the case of some 2 year old Chinese kid and his parents being attacked and the attacks on Chinese communities all over the world is more important than giving Trump and his racist pals an excuse to label an entire country?

    If it were man made there is probably just as much chance that it was made by the American Military in NC as the Chinese in their country.
    It's called swine flu quite routinely https://www.wral.com/news/local/video/5867907/ 'Cary student recalls having swine flu'.....but hey what would I know about it. Also in 2009 it first appeared in Mexico. But anywho as you were, carry on.
    People call 'Spanish Flu' something that did not originate in Spain. The point is nobody is calling people racist for calling it whatever you want, but it serves no useful purpose to dig your heels in (not you) in order to insist it is somehow an infringment of free speech or some such bollocks to call it Wuhan Virus.

    It is the worse kind of Devils advocate virtue signalling, which is a massive part of the lame alt right stuff pedalled by some of the childish losers on this forum.


    Seeing you exclude El Kabong from this particular indictment, who then besides Gandalf are you bunching together as "the childish losers on this forum" who "pedal lame alt right stuff" of which "devils advocate virtue signaling" is a massive part of?
    Walrus. His true motive has come out.
    What’s my true motive
    Political.
    No not at all when I mention the virus. It just is what it is. The other matters are real life facts and I will bring them up. I think it is difficult to make a case that I am prejudice against Chinese however if you feel that is the case so be it.

    So basically now you are just making stuff up again.

    Master never backed track even one step. He called it Political which is exactly what it is. He never called you a racist. Fenster called you a shit stirrer, which was pretty accurate but never called you a racist and I never called you a racist .


    So where are the people calling you a racist?


    Never happened
    I told you to start at his thread and look around. Funny, I have been trying not to insult you.
    I don't mind if you insult me. Maybe i should reword shit stirrer and call it being Devil's advocate, but you can't pretend that you posted this thread not realizing how provocative it would be? It doesn't change anything. Nobody called you a racist and yet you still can't admit that.
    Yes they did beanz. Was it deleted or something I don’t know. It was one of the mods here. This wasn’t a shit stirrer post it was relating an experience. The watch mods contacted me and were amazed at the reaction. They found nothing wrong with what I said. I asked them to close the thread as my intent was not to upset people, I just say it. I explained my points here enough. I don’t have the inclination to see if the post is still there but hand to heart it was. I don’t mind if people have different opinions on the subject but I attacked no one, I’ll continue my way and everyone else is free to call it what they want. You could call it peanut butter brittle virus for all I care. We have a disease named after a town about 50 miles from me.

  3. #108
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    22,825
    Mentioned
    848 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1085
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: If you say wuhan virus you are a racist and xenophobic

    Well I never saw it and think to suggest it was deleted is a bit of a stretch.

    What is peanut butter brittle anyhoos?
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  4. #109
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    22,058
    Mentioned
    477 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1701
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: If you say wuhan virus you are a racist and xenophobic

    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Well at least we know Walrus shit stirs on his watch forum too. Consistent. Stop causing trouble. You know full well the consequences of this rhetoric. It's unnecessary.
    Fuck them and the horse they road in on, the horse named wuhan
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Except the Spanish Flu did not start in Spain it started in American Forts. It is important because naming something shapes people's reaction to it and their behaviour too. Look at AIDS originally known as GRID Gay Related Immune Deficiency and how for so long many straight people thought they could carry on without consequence. Again why is HnN1 Flu not called Swine Flu or North Carolina Flu? because idiots then go and wipe out whole herds of healthy pigs, and destroy the livelihoods of those who depend on them. Surely the case of some 2 year old Chinese kid and his parents being attacked and the attacks on Chinese communities all over the world is more important than giving Trump and his racist pals an excuse to label an entire country?

    If it were man made there is probably just as much chance that it was made by the American Military in NC as the Chinese in their country.
    It's called swine flu quite routinely https://www.wral.com/news/local/video/5867907/ 'Cary student recalls having swine flu'.....but hey what would I know about it. Also in 2009 it first appeared in Mexico. But anywho as you were, carry on.
    People call 'Spanish Flu' something that did not originate in Spain. The point is nobody is calling people racist for calling it whatever you want, but it serves no useful purpose to dig your heels in (not you) in order to insist it is somehow an infringment of free speech or some such bollocks to call it Wuhan Virus.

    It is the worse kind of Devils advocate virtue signalling, which is a massive part of the lame alt right stuff pedalled by some of the childish losers on this forum.


    Seeing you exclude El Kabong from this particular indictment, who then besides Gandalf are you bunching together as "the childish losers on this forum" who "pedal lame alt right stuff" of which "devils advocate virtue signaling" is a massive part of?
    Walrus. His true motive has come out.
    What’s my true motive
    Political.
    No not at all when I mention the virus. It just is what it is. The other matters are real life facts and I will bring them up. I think it is difficult to make a case that I am prejudice against Chinese however if you feel that is the case so be it.

    So basically now you are just making stuff up again.

    Master never backed track even one step. He called it Political which is exactly what it is. He never called you a racist. Fenster called you a shit stirrer, which was pretty accurate but never called you a racist and I never called you a racist .


    So where are the people calling you a racist?


    Never happened
    I told you to start at his thread and look around. Funny, I have been trying not to insult you.
    I don't mind if you insult me. Maybe i should reword shit stirrer and call it being Devil's advocate, but you can't pretend that you posted this thread not realizing how provocative it would be? It doesn't change anything. Nobody called you a racist and yet you still can't admit that.
    Yes they did beanz. Was it deleted or something I don’t know. It was one of the mods here. This wasn’t a shit stirrer post it was relating an experience. The watch mods contacted me and were amazed at the reaction. They found nothing wrong with what I said. I asked them to close the thread as my intent was not to upset people, I just say it. I explained my points here enough. I don’t have the inclination to see if the post is still there but hand to heart it was. I don’t mind if people have different opinions on the subject but I attacked no one, I’ll continue my way and everyone else is free to call it what they want. You could call it peanut butter brittle virus for all I care. We have a disease named after a town about 50 miles from me.

    You're showing as much if not more restraint than Kabong.

    At this rate your slice of the pie might even shrink a little with respect to the others.

    The "Others vs Others" slice is becoming so minuscule, it may even disappear altogether.

  5. #110
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    48,969
    Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: If you say wuhan virus you are a racist and xenophobic

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Stop telling lies and your life will be simpler. Here you are again begging to be called a racist and openly admitting how disappointed you are that I did nothing of the sort. You really are a bit mental. Look at you going through posts a line at a time and then pretending I am the one who is pedantic.


    You are an attention seeker just like Gandalf. Like him here you are begging for the discussion to be shut down because then you can turn around and blame it on me like the big Jessy that you have always been. You do not know how to act graciously or concede anything and so you think anyone pointing out your ignorance is rude and out of order which is just nonsense. You want me to tut tut but that is just you building an image of a feeble opponent in your head. The reality is that i am far more straight talking than you and your PC pals have ever been, and it continues to irk you, hence you again literally moaning about me expressing an opinion. You are so anti-free speech you might as well be a communist. Mental
    @Master Do you see what I mean? I have logged in, not posted a word and there I am in an argument that is not mine. Apparently I am on ignore but on the train wreck rolls. This is on public boards and goes on an on. Look at my contributions here and ask if I am the trouble maker. Be honest.

  6. #111
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,815
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    90
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: If you say wuhan virus you are a racist and xenophobic

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Stop telling lies and your life will be simpler. Here you are again begging to be called a racist and openly admitting how disappointed you are that I did nothing of the sort. You really are a bit mental. Look at you going through posts a line at a time and then pretending I am the one who is pedantic.


    You are an attention seeker just like Gandalf. Like him here you are begging for the discussion to be shut down because then you can turn around and blame it on me like the big Jessy that you have always been. You do not know how to act graciously or concede anything and so you think anyone pointing out your ignorance is rude and out of order which is just nonsense. You want me to tut tut but that is just you building an image of a feeble opponent in your head. The reality is that i am far more straight talking than you and your PC pals have ever been, and it continues to irk you, hence you again literally moaning about me expressing an opinion. You are so anti-free speech you might as well be a communist. Mental
    @Master Do you see what I mean? I have logged in, not posted a word and there I am in an argument that is not mine. Apparently I am on ignore but on the train wreck rolls. This is on public boards and goes on an on. Look at my contributions here and ask if I am the trouble maker. Be honest.
    there are no faves gandalf. just don't start insulting people back who insult you first. we can't have that
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  7. #112
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    48,969
    Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: If you say wuhan virus you are a racist and xenophobic

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    I have just realised that the only person who has claimed "If you say Wuhan Virus you are a racist and xenophobic" is @walrus the guy who started the thread.

    I am not sure he was waiting for it (though probably) but a lot of the loudest voices moaning here, are those of you disappointed that it turned out not to be true. That is exactly what i mean about how a lot of you try and pretend that you are somehow being oppressed on this forum when the opposite is true. Look at the concerted effort wasted in trying to turn black into white and pretend that you can't say what you like here, when that is precisely what you do all day, every day. That is just as bad, and in fact in some ways far worse, than the most ludicrous Politically Correct person trying to Police other people's language. You don't want to just stop people causing offense for the sake of it, you want to censor people's right to any opinion and you are quite willing to just make stuff up in order to get that done.

    That is a bit crazy, surely?
    Walrus started this thread talking about another forum he's on and the responses he received....on the WATCH forum.

    And?

    Look at how quickly you GrandAdolph and Wally couldn't wait to mention the Clan, IQ Data, hate crime against pigs and the claim that everything is racist...oh and then go on about Muslims. You are so predictable and boring but there is no need to lie like you do. Nobody asked the question you said they did, and nobody called you a racist, despite you hanging out waiting for it. Everyone expressed their opinion but you and your mates wanted to pretend that you were being stopped from doing so.


    The amazing thing. And it is pretty amazing, was how you all tried to tell everyone else how you were all 'woke' and 'keeping it real' etc, even when you shared exactly the same opinion. Almost like you could only bring yourself to agree with a select few. It is pretty funny.
    All I have done is stated that I do not 'beg to be called a racist'. I argue facts. I do not have a clue what you are ranting about in this thread.

  8. #113
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    48,969
    Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: If you say wuhan virus you are a racist and xenophobic

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    I have just realised that the only person who has claimed "If you say Wuhan Virus you are a racist and xenophobic" is @walrus the guy who started the thread.

    I am not sure he was waiting for it (though probably) but a lot of the loudest voices moaning here, are those of you disappointed that it turned out not to be true. That is exactly what i mean about how a lot of you try and pretend that you are somehow being oppressed on this forum when the opposite is true. Look at the concerted effort wasted in trying to turn black into white and pretend that you can't say what you like here, when that is precisely what you do all day, every day. That is just as bad, and in fact in some ways far worse, than the most ludicrous Politically Correct person trying to Police other people's language. You don't want to just stop people causing offense for the sake of it, you want to censor people's right to any opinion and you are quite willing to just make stuff up in order to get that done.

    That is a bit crazy, surely?
    Walrus started this thread talking about another forum he's on and the responses he received....on the WATCH forum.

    And?

    Look at how quickly you GrandAdolph and Wally couldn't wait to mention the Clan, IQ Data, hate crime against pigs and the claim that everything is racist...oh and then go on about Muslims. You are so predictable and boring but there is no need to lie like you do. Nobody asked the question you said they did, and nobody called you a racist, despite you hanging out waiting for it. Everyone expressed their opinion but you and your mates wanted to pretend that you were being stopped from doing so.


    The amazing thing. And it is pretty amazing, was how you all tried to tell everyone else how you were all 'woke' and 'keeping it real' etc, even when you shared exactly the same opinion. Almost like you could only bring yourself to agree with a select few. It is pretty funny.
    Where did I mention any of these things you just accused me off? Yes it takes a little bit of critical thinking to see what I was getting at. It’s laid out pretty clearly but if you want to take that one sentence and run with it feel free.

    Hang on a minute. Don't you start making stuff up as well I am not taking one sentence and running with it at all. It is the thread title. YOUR thread title.


    I am not going to multi-quote line by line as though I am the forum Police like El Kabong but it is all there pretty clearly if you go back and look.

    YOU brought up the clan and Denilson, YOU went on about banning stuff but the reality is NOBODY called you a racist. Quite the opposite.

    My first reply made that very clear and so did all the other posters who chose not to call it Wuhan Virus.


    You dug your heels in and pretended that is was not for Political reasons despite then going on to point out that it was entirely for Political reasons. Gandalf and El Kabong share your daft politics and so of course they agreed, and Tito agreed, not because he shares your politics, but ..well because he is Titofan and he loves the drama of telling us how manly and 'for real ' he is.

    Nobody is insulting you and you are now pretending that they are. You claimed that people were claiming you were prejudiced against the Chinese but the one big problem with that claim is that nobody accused you of what you claimed at all. Anywhere ...ha! it is laughable

    It all comes down to "you guys©" pretending to be being oppressed. It was quite funny with Gandalf desperately shoe horning in the IQ bollocks he is so fond of, in order to try and get a reaction, because again he was probably disappointed that as usual, the only people trying to censor an alternative opinion were...you guys
    Again? I have been called racist by you for stating a fact. Facts are not racist. I brought it up to point out that I do not ask to be nor consider myself a racist.

    The media has accused those of calling it the Wuhan virus racist. I argue that it is not racist. It is very simple.

    I assume I am not on ignore. I have no idea.

  9. #114
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    22,825
    Mentioned
    848 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1085
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: If you say wuhan virus you are a racist and xenophobic

    Nobody is interested in 'the media' or 'them' or whatever name you make up to shut down debate.

    The fact remains that NOBODY in this entire thread called Walrus or you or El Kabong a racist for using the term 'Wuhan Virus'.

    Nobody...
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  10. #115
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    48,969
    Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: If you say wuhan virus you are a racist and xenophobic

    You have said I beg to be called a racist and have called me a racist and I have no idea what that means. If you cannot handle reality then please move to a parallel universe. The facts do not care about your sensibilities.

    You keep bringing me up and I haven't got a clue why.

  11. #116
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    22,825
    Mentioned
    848 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1085
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: If you say wuhan virus you are a racist and xenophobic

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    You have said I beg to be called a racist and have called me a racist and I have no idea what that means. If you cannot handle reality then please move to a parallel universe. The facts do not care about your sensibilities.

    You keep bringing me up and I haven't got a clue why.
    You do beg to be called a racist. You repost stuff from racists as 'evidence'. You do this almost compulsively.

    And then cry about people pointing out that you doing so and repeating the rubbish from racists makes you seem a bit..... Racist.

    The fact remains though that NOBODY in this entire thread called you or Walrus or El Kabong a racist for using the term 'Wuhan Virus'.

    So as ever. The PC crowd brow beating everyone turns out to be you lot.

    As usual.

    Lol
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  12. #117
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    48,969
    Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: If you say wuhan virus you are a racist and xenophobic

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    You have said I beg to be called a racist and have called me a racist and I have no idea what that means. If you cannot handle reality then please move to a parallel universe. The facts do not care about your sensibilities.

    You keep bringing me up and I haven't got a clue why.
    You do beg to be called a racist. You repost stuff from racists as 'evidence'. You do this almost compulsively.

    And then cry about people pointing out that you doing so and repeating the rubbish from racists makes you seem a bit..... Racist.

    The fact remains though that NOBODY in this entire thread called you or Walrus or El Kabong a racist for using the term 'Wuhan Virus'.

    So as ever. The PC crowd brow beating everyone turns out to be you lot.

    As usual.

    Lol
    Do you deny the data?

  13. #118
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    48,969
    Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: If you say wuhan virus you are a racist and xenophobic

    Is Jordan Peterson racist? Is Sam Harris racist? Is Wikipedia racist? Nobody disputes that there are group differences and all I posit is that they exist and we do not know for sure why. That is all I ever posit and all it gets is 'racist' from only you and that is such a loaded word that is designed to shut down discourse. To an uninformed person it will look negative as the media, which you claim to be part of, has trained people that this is a word to look out for meaning 'baddies'. However, it is a word that is not used very cautiously and is in essence a very insidious slur all too often. You say you are careful with your words Beanz, but that is a lie. You are calculated with how you use words is more how I would put it.

  14. #119
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    22,825
    Mentioned
    848 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1085
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: If you say wuhan virus you are a racist and xenophobic

    Gandalf you plum, look at you still begging for someone to be called a racist so you can prove how brave you are. It is pretty funny but just as delusional as the idea that everyone with an NUJ Press Pass is trained and told how to do their job by some shadowy bogeymen.

    You are an idiot.
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  15. #120
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    48,969
    Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: If you say wuhan virus you are a racist and xenophobic

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Gandalf you plum, look at you still begging for someone to be called a racist so you can prove how brave you are. It is pretty funny but just as delusional as the idea that everyone with an NUJ Press Pass is trained and told how to do their job by some shadowy bogeymen.

    You are an idiot.
    You have already agreed that there are differences, so by logical extension you must be a racist too. However, I do not like how you use the term so would not use it as facts are not racist. Do you not see how anodyne you make the term by calling someone a racist for stating a fact? Would I also be a racist if I say that Corona affects blacks more than other races? It is nothing personal but a truth and we should not consider a truth racist.

    I don't think I am doing anything stunning or brave by repeating information collated by scholars smarter than I. I just accept reality for what it is, and yes, rags like The Guardian have cheapened the term beyond recognition. There are genuinely nasty people out there that like to rape kids based on race or eliminate groups based on race. Haranguing me over verifiable data should be the least of your issues.

    What is the conclusion 'You are an idiot' all about? See, that is poor communication.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Are u getting wuhan virus overload
    By walrus in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 04-18-2020, 02:37 AM
  2. Hmm.....Virus
    By Spicoli in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-28-2008, 01:01 AM
  3. MSN virus?
    By El Gamo in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-06-2007, 01:32 AM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing