Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  95
Dislikes Dislikes:  33
Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 360

Thread: Cooking the Books on Covid-19?

Share/Bookmark
  1. #31
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,650
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    84
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Cooking the Books on Covid-19?

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by greynotsoold View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by greynotsoold View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    the governors and President cares only about money/dollars the almighty DOLLAR, let them all go in to the movie theaters and rstaurants today and see ya in 21 days, bunch of let them eat cake money-hungry elitest. Yeah, ok its all fake, so let them go into the buffets, malls, bars, we're all waiting, bunch of geniuses.
    That is gibberish.
    Do you think that the owners of small businesses forced to shut down have any say in the matter?
    if say inthe matter equals to free speech, then yes they have a say. But you're comment has little to do with what I wrote about opening too early and getting hit hardest by farther waves of the virus or even if it is proved to be a biological weapon , it is too early to open up back.
    The movement to reopen businesses is anything but an elitist, money making movement.
    Who is more of an elitist than Jeff Bezos? Amazon has flourished through all of this.
    Who is more elitist than the Walton family? Business is booming at Walmart. They were allowed to remain open.
    So was Home Depot, Lowes, and so were all the major grocery chains. Business is booming for them, too.
    The people getting wrecked are the people that own barber shops, restaurants, and small businesses. And the people that pour drinks, wait tables, cut hair and do nails, and the people that play music.
    You can still stay home if that's what you want to do, if you are the kind of person that has never been in a real boxing gym or never had good tacos because you are afraid of bad neighborhoods. God bless you. But the idea that you should have any say about how others choose to function is profoundly arrogant.

    @greynotsoold ...... hope you don't mind the @mention, but it's my only way to make sure my question is directed only at you. I say that because I know you don't believe the COVID-19 crisis is one big hoax.

    Question: How do you feel about the opening of businesses, BUT....... with enforceable social distancing measures? Meaning requiring facemasks to enter businesses (patrons AND employees)..... maintaining 6-ft distances in lines, waiting rooms, restaurant tables, etc...... providing hand sanitizer for all in attendance...... and so on and so forth. Doesn't this seem like a reasonable compromise for the time being?
    i know you were asking greynotsoold but if that's what it takes for everything to open then sure, i don't think there is any need & nothing should have been shut down in the first place & damage has already been caused. if there is a planned second phase where they create more cases & deaths & need to go back into stricter lockdowns then they are back at square one, no one should believe these people who have already been shown to be liars & manipulators
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    1,065
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    25
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Cooking the Books on Covid-19?

    Quote Originally Posted by greynotsoold View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by greynotsoold View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    the governors and President cares only about money/dollars the almighty DOLLAR, let them all go in to the movie theaters and rstaurants today and see ya in 21 days, bunch of let them eat cake money-hungry elitest. Yeah, ok its all fake, so let them go into the buffets, malls, bars, we're all waiting, bunch of geniuses.
    That is gibberish.
    Do you think that the owners of small businesses forced to shut down have any say in the matter?
    if say inthe matter equals to free speech, then yes they have a say. But you're comment has little to do with what I wrote about opening too early and getting hit hardest by farther waves of the virus or even if it is proved to be a biological weapon , it is too early to open up back.
    The movement to reopen businesses is anything but an elitist, money making movement.
    Who is more of an elitist than Jeff Bezos? Amazon has flourished through all of this.
    Who is more elitist than the Walton family? Business is booming at Walmart. They were allowed to remain open.
    So was Home Depot, Lowes, and so were all the major grocery chains. Business is booming for them, too.
    The people getting wrecked are the people that own barber shops, restaurants, and small businesses. And the people that pour drinks, wait tables, cut hair and do nails, and the people that play music.
    You can still stay home if that's what you want to do, if you are the kind of person that has never been in a real boxing gym or never had good tacos because you are afraid of bad neighborhoods. God bless you. But the idea that you should have any say about how others choose to function is profoundly arrogant.
    I didn't click your bait when you say to me gibberish
    I didn't click your bait when you say profoundly arrogant.
    I didn't click you bait to assume to me no boxing gyms and tacos.
    WHen other s choose to function to risk to the others healths, that is what is profoundly arrogant.
    and God bless you too.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,650
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    84
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Cooking the Books on Covid-19?

    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by greynotsoold View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by greynotsoold View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    the governors and President cares only about money/dollars the almighty DOLLAR, let them all go in to the movie theaters and rstaurants today and see ya in 21 days, bunch of let them eat cake money-hungry elitest. Yeah, ok its all fake, so let them go into the buffets, malls, bars, we're all waiting, bunch of geniuses.
    That is gibberish.
    Do you think that the owners of small businesses forced to shut down have any say in the matter?
    if say inthe matter equals to free speech, then yes they have a say. But you're comment has little to do with what I wrote about opening too early and getting hit hardest by farther waves of the virus or even if it is proved to be a biological weapon , it is too early to open up back.
    The movement to reopen businesses is anything but an elitist, money making movement.
    Who is more of an elitist than Jeff Bezos? Amazon has flourished through all of this.
    Who is more elitist than the Walton family? Business is booming at Walmart. They were allowed to remain open.
    So was Home Depot, Lowes, and so were all the major grocery chains. Business is booming for them, too.
    The people getting wrecked are the people that own barber shops, restaurants, and small businesses. And the people that pour drinks, wait tables, cut hair and do nails, and the people that play music.
    You can still stay home if that's what you want to do, if you are the kind of person that has never been in a real boxing gym or never had good tacos because you are afraid of bad neighborhoods. God bless you. But the idea that you should have any say about how others choose to function is profoundly arrogant.
    I didn't click your bait when you say to me gibberish
    I didn't click your bait when you say profoundly arrogant.
    I didn't click you bait to assume to me no boxing gyms and tacos.
    WHen other s choose to function to risk to the others healths, that is what is profoundly arrogant.
    and God bless you too.
    are you french again this time? or was that just walrus?
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    15,367
    Mentioned
    641 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Cooking the Books on Covid-19?

    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by greynotsoold View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by greynotsoold View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    the governors and President cares only about money/dollars the almighty DOLLAR, let them all go in to the movie theaters and rstaurants today and see ya in 21 days, bunch of let them eat cake money-hungry elitest. Yeah, ok its all fake, so let them go into the buffets, malls, bars, we're all waiting, bunch of geniuses.
    That is gibberish.
    Do you think that the owners of small businesses forced to shut down have any say in the matter?
    if say inthe matter equals to free speech, then yes they have a say. But you're comment has little to do with what I wrote about opening too early and getting hit hardest by farther waves of the virus or even if it is proved to be a biological weapon , it is too early to open up back.
    The movement to reopen businesses is anything but an elitist, money making movement.
    Who is more of an elitist than Jeff Bezos? Amazon has flourished through all of this.
    Who is more elitist than the Walton family? Business is booming at Walmart. They were allowed to remain open.
    So was Home Depot, Lowes, and so were all the major grocery chains. Business is booming for them, too.
    The people getting wrecked are the people that own barber shops, restaurants, and small businesses. And the people that pour drinks, wait tables, cut hair and do nails, and the people that play music.
    You can still stay home if that's what you want to do, if you are the kind of person that has never been in a real boxing gym or never had good tacos because you are afraid of bad neighborhoods. God bless you. But the idea that you should have any say about how others choose to function is profoundly arrogant.
    I didn't click your bait when you say to me gibberish
    I didn't click your bait when you say profoundly arrogant.
    I didn't click you bait to assume to me no boxing gyms and tacos.
    WHen other s choose to function to risk to the others healths, that is what is profoundly arrogant.
    and God bless you too.
    are you french again this time? or was that just walrus?
    The new guy hasn’t determined where he is from. He was rallying against how bad Americans are Saying “they” but now he is one.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    15,367
    Mentioned
    641 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Cooking the Books on Covid-19?

    I wonder if the US is going to end up like many Asian countries where it is very common to see a large amount of people walking around with masks. Granted part of the reason is the air quality. When I was in Nanking my eyes were burning from the pollutants but it is also due to the various virus floating around the country. Once this has passed, will we be a masks be a common site? Stores used to have signs saying no masks can be worn in the store, now you have to put them on. I am so glad I’m French

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    6,272
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    466
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Cooking the Books on Covid-19?

    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by greynotsoold View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by greynotsoold View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    the governors and President cares only about money/dollars the almighty DOLLAR, let them all go in to the movie theaters and rstaurants today and see ya in 21 days, bunch of let them eat cake money-hungry elitest. Yeah, ok its all fake, so let them go into the buffets, malls, bars, we're all waiting, bunch of geniuses.
    That is gibberish.
    Do you think that the owners of small businesses forced to shut down have any say in the matter?
    if say inthe matter equals to free speech, then yes they have a say. But you're comment has little to do with what I wrote about opening too early and getting hit hardest by farther waves of the virus or even if it is proved to be a biological weapon , it is too early to open up back.
    The movement to reopen businesses is anything but an elitist, money making movement.
    Who is more of an elitist than Jeff Bezos? Amazon has flourished through all of this.
    Who is more elitist than the Walton family? Business is booming at Walmart. They were allowed to remain open.
    So was Home Depot, Lowes, and so were all the major grocery chains. Business is booming for them, too.
    The people getting wrecked are the people that own barber shops, restaurants, and small businesses. And the people that pour drinks, wait tables, cut hair and do nails, and the people that play music.
    You can still stay home if that's what you want to do, if you are the kind of person that has never been in a real boxing gym or never had good tacos because you are afraid of bad neighborhoods. God bless you. But the idea that you should have any say about how others choose to function is profoundly arrogant.
    I didn't click your bait when you say to me gibberish
    I didn't click your bait when you say profoundly arrogant.
    I didn't click you bait to assume to me no boxing gyms and tacos.
    WHen other s choose to function to risk to the others healths, that is what is profoundly arrogant.
    and God bless you too.
    are you french again this time? or was that just walrus?
    The new guy hasn’t determined where he is from. He was rallying against how bad Americans are Saying “they” but now he is one.
    Armenia?
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,650
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    84
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Cooking the Books on Covid-19?

    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by greynotsoold View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by greynotsoold View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    the governors and President cares only about money/dollars the almighty DOLLAR, let them all go in to the movie theaters and rstaurants today and see ya in 21 days, bunch of let them eat cake money-hungry elitest. Yeah, ok its all fake, so let them go into the buffets, malls, bars, we're all waiting, bunch of geniuses.
    That is gibberish.
    Do you think that the owners of small businesses forced to shut down have any say in the matter?
    if say inthe matter equals to free speech, then yes they have a say. But you're comment has little to do with what I wrote about opening too early and getting hit hardest by farther waves of the virus or even if it is proved to be a biological weapon , it is too early to open up back.
    The movement to reopen businesses is anything but an elitist, money making movement.
    Who is more of an elitist than Jeff Bezos? Amazon has flourished through all of this.
    Who is more elitist than the Walton family? Business is booming at Walmart. They were allowed to remain open.
    So was Home Depot, Lowes, and so were all the major grocery chains. Business is booming for them, too.
    The people getting wrecked are the people that own barber shops, restaurants, and small businesses. And the people that pour drinks, wait tables, cut hair and do nails, and the people that play music.
    You can still stay home if that's what you want to do, if you are the kind of person that has never been in a real boxing gym or never had good tacos because you are afraid of bad neighborhoods. God bless you. But the idea that you should have any say about how others choose to function is profoundly arrogant.
    I didn't click your bait when you say to me gibberish
    I didn't click your bait when you say profoundly arrogant.
    I didn't click you bait to assume to me no boxing gyms and tacos.
    WHen other s choose to function to risk to the others healths, that is what is profoundly arrogant.
    and God bless you too.
    are you french again this time? or was that just walrus?
    The new guy hasn’t determined where he is from. He was rallying against how bad Americans are Saying “they” but now he is one.
    Armenia?
    i bet the coward wasn't out there marching on the twenty forth of last month
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    On the levee
    Posts
    39,815
    Mentioned
    354 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    4770
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Cooking the Books on Covid-19?

    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    I wonder if the US is going to end up like many Asian countries where it is very common to see a large amount of people walking around with masks. Granted part of the reason is the air quality. When I was in Nanking my eyes were burning from the pollutants but it is also due to the various virus floating around the country. Once this has passed, will we be a masks be a common site? Stores used to have signs saying no masks can be worn in the store, now you have to put them on. I am so glad I’m French
    I think they will and have to say I'm glad the majority of locals are wearing them inside of businesses. The no masks allowed was one of the first things I thought of when they first started the DIY bandana masks around here. It is very common to see kids run around with bandanas around necks on heads in a pocket etc for as long as I can remember and to be honest those are the ones you give a second glance. I think masks in general will be the new norm and regardless of if you believe it's fact or you lick pennies and look for men in black trench coats under your bed..it's common sense and courtesy when among groups. Humans are nasty, think about all the snoting, wheezing and talking with our mouths full we do. We swap bacteria like it's going out of style. What gets lost and ignored is the mask isn't for you it's for the people you come across and vice a versa. If I see someone coughing in a store and they aren't masked up, now they get the second glance. We seemed to get that for the first few weeks on what was a unified front for the most part. This Country cannot unite worth a shat now. At least for longer than a month.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,650
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    84
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Cooking the Books on Covid-19?

    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    I wonder if the US is going to end up like many Asian countries where it is very common to see a large amount of people walking around with masks. Granted part of the reason is the air quality. When I was in Nanking my eyes were burning from the pollutants but it is also due to the various virus floating around the country. Once this has passed, will we be a masks be a common site? Stores used to have signs saying no masks can be worn in the store, now you have to put them on. I am so glad I’m French
    I think they will and have to say I'm glad the majority of locals are wearing them inside of businesses. The no masks allowed was one of the first things I thought of when they first started the DIY bandana masks around here. It is very common to see kids run around with bandanas around necks on heads in a pocket etc for as long as I can remember and to be honest those are the ones you give a second glance. I think masks in general will be the new norm and regardless of if you believe it's fact or you lick pennies and look for men in black trench coats under your bed..it's common sense and courtesy when among groups. Humans are nasty, think about all the snoting, wheezing and talking with our mouths full we do. We swap bacteria like it's going out of style. What gets lost and ignored is the mask isn't for you it's for the people you come across and vice a versa. If I see someone coughing in a store and they aren't masked up, now they get the second glance. We seemed to get that for the first few weeks on what was a unified front for the most part. This Country cannot unite worth a shat now. At least for longer than a month.
    we need bacteria to improve our immune systems. wearing a mask is not common sense. do you wear one? if so do you wear it because you believe the virus can jump from someone else onto you?
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    On the levee
    Posts
    39,815
    Mentioned
    354 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    4770
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Cooking the Books on Covid-19?

    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    I wonder if the US is going to end up like many Asian countries where it is very common to see a large amount of people walking around with masks. Granted part of the reason is the air quality. When I was in Nanking my eyes were burning from the pollutants but it is also due to the various virus floating around the country. Once this has passed, will we be a masks be a common site? Stores used to have signs saying no masks can be worn in the store, now you have to put them on. I am so glad I’m French
    I think they will and have to say I'm glad the majority of locals are wearing them inside of businesses. The no masks allowed was one of the first things I thought of when they first started the DIY bandana masks around here. It is very common to see kids run around with bandanas around necks on heads in a pocket etc for as long as I can remember and to be honest those are the ones you give a second glance. I think masks in general will be the new norm and regardless of if you believe it's fact or you lick pennies and look for men in black trench coats under your bed..it's common sense and courtesy when among groups. Humans are nasty, think about all the snoting, wheezing and talking with our mouths full we do. We swap bacteria like it's going out of style. What gets lost and ignored is the mask isn't for you it's for the people you come across and vice a versa. If I see someone coughing in a store and they aren't masked up, now they get the second glance. We seemed to get that for the first few weeks on what was a unified front for the most part. This Country cannot unite worth a shat now. At least for longer than a month.
    we need bacteria to improve our immune systems. wearing a mask is not common sense. do you wear one? if so do you wear it because you believe the virus can jump from someone else onto you?
    Out of pennies? Ahh 'the virus' see you're making progress . Among large crowds at enclosed stores yeh I wear one. No I know how that whole thing works. A mask is for others so you don't spritz all over them and common sense to negate or minimize it. Handle money you'll get all the bacteria you want. Someone coughs in your face, on your person..yeh things jump onto you.

  11. #41
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,650
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    84
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Cooking the Books on Covid-19?

    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    I wonder if the US is going to end up like many Asian countries where it is very common to see a large amount of people walking around with masks. Granted part of the reason is the air quality. When I was in Nanking my eyes were burning from the pollutants but it is also due to the various virus floating around the country. Once this has passed, will we be a masks be a common site? Stores used to have signs saying no masks can be worn in the store, now you have to put them on. I am so glad I’m French
    I think they will and have to say I'm glad the majority of locals are wearing them inside of businesses. The no masks allowed was one of the first things I thought of when they first started the DIY bandana masks around here. It is very common to see kids run around with bandanas around necks on heads in a pocket etc for as long as I can remember and to be honest those are the ones you give a second glance. I think masks in general will be the new norm and regardless of if you believe it's fact or you lick pennies and look for men in black trench coats under your bed..it's common sense and courtesy when among groups. Humans are nasty, think about all the snoting, wheezing and talking with our mouths full we do. We swap bacteria like it's going out of style. What gets lost and ignored is the mask isn't for you it's for the people you come across and vice a versa. If I see someone coughing in a store and they aren't masked up, now they get the second glance. We seemed to get that for the first few weeks on what was a unified front for the most part. This Country cannot unite worth a shat now. At least for longer than a month.
    we need bacteria to improve our immune systems. wearing a mask is not common sense. do you wear one? if so do you wear it because you believe the virus can jump from someone else onto you?
    Out of pennies? Ahh 'the virus' see you're making progress . Among large crowds at enclosed stores yeh I wear one. No I know how that whole thing works. A mask is for others so you don't spritz all over them and common sense to negate or minimize it. Handle money you'll get all the bacteria you want. Someone coughs in your face, on your person..yeh things jump onto you.
    you said pennies not me, you call it a virus yeh? i'm trying to work through your belief. i'll say god when referring to someones belief, doesn't make it real until prove though yeh? what sort of person coughs & spits over someone else? you don't catch disease that way anyway. you pick up bacteria from everyday life like your example of handling money or groceries that have been touched by many ungloved hands or mail & on & on. someone coughs in your face would be rude but it won't make you sick unless you have a weak immune system. so you believe if someone coughs on you a mask will keep the virus out?
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    15,367
    Mentioned
    641 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Cooking the Books on Covid-19?

    There is some logic to exposure to certain things. One of the best treatments for a bug is herd immunity. If we have the antibodies to shit, be it from exposure or vaccine the bugs can’t flourish. There was a study done that children who grow up in houses with dogs tend to be more healthy as they grow because they are exposed to a vast amount of shit dog less houses don’t have. You can look up the study, I think it was done over twenty years.

  13. #43
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,650
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    84
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Cooking the Books on Covid-19?

    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    There is some logic to exposure to certain things. One of the best treatments for a bug is herd immunity. If we have the antibodies to shit, be it from exposure or vaccine the bugs can’t flourish. There was a study done that children who grow up in houses with dogs tend to be more healthy as they grow because they are exposed to a vast amount of shit dog less houses don’t have. You can look up the study, I think it was done over twenty years.
    vaccines put unnecessary poisons into your body. you believe in god yeh? do you think he makes mistakes? do you believe he created us so miraculously but fucked up with our immune system?
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    15,367
    Mentioned
    641 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Cooking the Books on Covid-19?

    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    There is some logic to exposure to certain things. One of the best treatments for a bug is herd immunity. If we have the antibodies to shit, be it from exposure or vaccine the bugs can’t flourish. There was a study done that children who grow up in houses with dogs tend to be more healthy as they grow because they are exposed to a vast amount of shit dog less houses don’t have. You can look up the study, I think it was done over twenty years.
    vaccines put unnecessary poisons into your body. you believe in god yeh? do you think he makes mistakes? do you believe he created us so miraculously but fucked up with our immune system?
    Is that a question to me

  15. #45
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,650
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    84
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Cooking the Books on Covid-19?

    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    There is some logic to exposure to certain things. One of the best treatments for a bug is herd immunity. If we have the antibodies to shit, be it from exposure or vaccine the bugs can’t flourish. There was a study done that children who grow up in houses with dogs tend to be more healthy as they grow because they are exposed to a vast amount of shit dog less houses don’t have. You can look up the study, I think it was done over twenty years.
    vaccines put unnecessary poisons into your body. you believe in god yeh? do you think he makes mistakes? do you believe he created us so miraculously but fucked up with our immune system?
    Is that a question to me
    it was but anyone who believes in god, your post was on point except for the vaccine part
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-07-2020, 01:46 AM
  2. Cooking
    By Dia bando in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 11-13-2015, 08:01 PM
  3. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 12-26-2011, 05:40 PM
  4. hey guys im cooking LOBSTER TAILS tonight!
    By TheBESTP4P in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 08-21-2008, 04:53 AM
  5. Oscars cooking on Gas
    By smashup in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-30-2007, 03:20 AM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing