Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  6
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 29 of 29

Thread: Kim Jong Un dead

Share/Bookmark
  1. #16
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    22,071
    Mentioned
    480 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1702
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Kim Jong Un dead

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    It is all speculation and this happened several years before in the same way. It turned out he was not dead or vegetative then either, but recovering from surgery. I think anyone who has undergone major surgery knows that you tend to take some time out after, but that was then. With this a leading member of government has said he is alive and in Wonsan. Is that true? I do not know either and that is why I chuckled at the BBC with their non-story and have stayed pretty quiet until watching that with it's conclusion of 'We don't know' which we thought was kind of funny. 'It could be this.... or this... or this...or this! But we just don't know'. Great story BBC!

    It's happened with other dictators most people wish dead. The more they wish it, the more times they kill him off.

    I remember they "killed off" Castro several times before he actually bit the big one.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    On the levee
    Posts
    39,948
    Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    4777
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Kim Jong Un dead

    Sooo we're expecting more lovely nice letters . I'm so feckin confused

  3. #18
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,830
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    91
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Kim Jong Un dead

    i find her resting bitch face oddly arousing
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    48,969
    Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Kim Jong Un dead

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    It is all speculation and this happened several years before in the same way. It turned out he was not dead or vegetative then either, but recovering from surgery. I think anyone who has undergone major surgery knows that you tend to take some time out after, but that was then. With this a leading member of government has said he is alive and in Wonsan. Is that true? I do not know either and that is why I chuckled at the BBC with their non-story and have stayed pretty quiet until watching that with it's conclusion of 'We don't know' which we thought was kind of funny. 'It could be this.... or this... or this...or this! But we just don't know'. Great story BBC!

    It's happened with other dictators most people wish dead. The more they wish it, the more times they kill him off.

    I remember they "killed off" Castro several times before he actually bit the big one.
    It shows you how shit the media is and how those who ramble on about Murdoch and fake news themselves are pretty gullible. This thread is fake news.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,830
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    91
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Kim Jong Un dead

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    It is all speculation and this happened several years before in the same way. It turned out he was not dead or vegetative then either, but recovering from surgery. I think anyone who has undergone major surgery knows that you tend to take some time out after, but that was then. With this a leading member of government has said he is alive and in Wonsan. Is that true? I do not know either and that is why I chuckled at the BBC with their non-story and have stayed pretty quiet until watching that with it's conclusion of 'We don't know' which we thought was kind of funny. 'It could be this.... or this... or this...or this! But we just don't know'. Great story BBC!

    It's happened with other dictators most people wish dead. The more they wish it, the more times they kill him off.

    I remember they "killed off" Castro several times before he actually bit the big one.
    It shows you how shit the media is and how those who ramble on about Murdoch and fake news themselves are pretty gullible. This thread is fake news.
    how many times did they kill soleimani, four, five?
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    48,969
    Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Kim Jong Un dead

    The Great Leader looks fine to me. Oh well, CNN and Co got it wrong....again. shucks.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    22,864
    Mentioned
    850 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1086
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Kim Jong Un dead

    There is something slightly suspicious about the official photo

    Attached Images
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    22,864
    Mentioned
    850 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1086
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Kim Jong Un dead

    Amazing too how the people who are all over every conspiracy on earth and mega quick to accuse people of supporting dictatorships like China when someone questions Trump or Boris are 100% certain there is nothing to see here

    Attached Images
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,179
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    679
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Kim Jong Un dead

    Kim Jong Deux?

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    22,864
    Mentioned
    850 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1086
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Kim Jong Un dead

    Quote Originally Posted by palmerq View Post
    Kim Jong Deux?
    That is the problem with feudal models, the inbred clones have dysfunction built in.
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    15,367
    Mentioned
    641 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Kim Jong Un dead

    So I guess he might be dead again or did he appear again? That crazy best Korean leader you never know with him.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    48,969
    Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Kim Jong Un dead

    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    So I guess he might be dead again or did he appear again? That crazy best Korean leader you never know with him.
    He seems fine doesn't he. Another cycle in the fake media matrix.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    15,367
    Mentioned
    641 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Kim Jong Un dead

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    So I guess he might be dead again or did he appear again? That crazy best Korean leader you never know with him.
    He seems fine doesn't he. Another cycle in the fake media matrix.
    He found a way to troll the world he must be laughing

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    12,724
    Mentioned
    170 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1078
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Kim Jong Un dead

    It may all be speculation, but anyone would know these things if it weren't such a ridiculous state that country has been in, plus he didn't look fine when he first reappeared a while ago. The man is 36 and getting ready to check out by the looks of it. Given what a mess North Korea is, it's going to be newsworthy to see what happens any time there is the potential for a major shake up.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Kim Jong Il has died
    By CFH in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 12-27-2011, 08:29 AM
  2. Yay! Kim Jong Il is dead!
    By Gandalf in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-20-2011, 08:55 PM
  3. De Jong eat your heart out....
    By ono in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-16-2010, 05:25 PM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing