Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  7
Likes Likes:  114
Dislikes Dislikes:  13
Page 15 of 33 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 481

Thread: George Floyd murdered by cops

Share/Bookmark
  1. #211
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    22,438
    Mentioned
    487 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1718
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: George Floyd murdered by cops

    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    I was disappointed, however, to hear him call out ONLY Antifa by name.
    Who else is there to call out by name?


    Sorry. This isn't all one-sided. It never is... and the sooner people wake up to this fact the better.
    Well you were right this time the riots were a good thing.


    Are they listening now?
    no ones listening. this only gets worse for freedoms. you calling out for someone to fix things is pathetic. more laws means less freedoms. this is all part of the plan

    I'm not asking about you. I'm asking about those that matter. No one gives a fuck if you're listening.

  2. #212
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,960
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    102
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: George Floyd murdered by cops

    just like damaging someone else's property is wrong
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  3. #213
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,960
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    102
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: George Floyd murdered by cops

    or harming an innocent is wrong
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  4. #214
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,960
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    102
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: George Floyd murdered by cops

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    I was disappointed, however, to hear him call out ONLY Antifa by name.
    Who else is there to call out by name?


    Sorry. This isn't all one-sided. It never is... and the sooner people wake up to this fact the better.
    Well you were right this time the riots were a good thing.


    Are they listening now?
    no ones listening. this only gets worse for freedoms. you calling out for someone to fix things is pathetic. more laws means less freedoms. this is all part of the plan

    I'm not asking about you. I'm asking about those that matter. No one gives a fuck if you're listening.
    i'm not talking about me either. no one is listening. this shit has been going on forever. it goes on all the time but not all murders are equal enough for the media to take interest
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  5. #215
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    22,438
    Mentioned
    487 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1718
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: George Floyd murdered by cops

    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    I was disappointed, however, to hear him call out ONLY Antifa by name.
    Who else is there to call out by name?


    Sorry. This isn't all one-sided. It never is... and the sooner people wake up to this fact the better.
    Well you were right this time the riots were a good thing.


    Are they listening now?
    no ones listening. this only gets worse for freedoms. you calling out for someone to fix things is pathetic. more laws means less freedoms. this is all part of the plan

    I'm not asking about you. I'm asking about those that matter. No one gives a fuck if you're listening.
    i'm not talking about me either. no one is listening. this shit has been going on forever. it goes on all the time but not all murders are equal enough for the media to take interest

    Too much attention is given to the media and what murders they choose to cover. It doesn't change the facts.

    I wish people would pound that into their own thick skulls.

    Does police brutality occur against whites? Sure. Does that eliminate the problem of racist cops killing black men without provocation? Fuck no.

  6. #216
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,960
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    102
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: George Floyd murdered by cops

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    I was disappointed, however, to hear him call out ONLY Antifa by name.
    Who else is there to call out by name?


    Sorry. This isn't all one-sided. It never is... and the sooner people wake up to this fact the better.
    Well you were right this time the riots were a good thing.


    Are they listening now?
    no ones listening. this only gets worse for freedoms. you calling out for someone to fix things is pathetic. more laws means less freedoms. this is all part of the plan

    I'm not asking about you. I'm asking about those that matter. No one gives a fuck if you're listening.
    i'm not talking about me either. no one is listening. this shit has been going on forever. it goes on all the time but not all murders are equal enough for the media to take interest

    Too much attention is given to the media and what murders they choose to cover. It doesn't change the facts.

    I wish people would pound that into their own thick skulls.

    Does police brutality occur against whites? Sure. Does that eliminate the problem of racist cops killing black men without provocation? Fuck no.
    do any other people other than blacks get killed without provocation? for what reason?
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  7. #217
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    22,438
    Mentioned
    487 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1718
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: George Floyd murdered by cops

    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    I was disappointed, however, to hear him call out ONLY Antifa by name.
    Who else is there to call out by name?


    Sorry. This isn't all one-sided. It never is... and the sooner people wake up to this fact the better.
    Well you were right this time the riots were a good thing.


    Are they listening now?
    no ones listening. this only gets worse for freedoms. you calling out for someone to fix things is pathetic. more laws means less freedoms. this is all part of the plan

    I'm not asking about you. I'm asking about those that matter. No one gives a fuck if you're listening.
    i'm not talking about me either. no one is listening. this shit has been going on forever. it goes on all the time but not all murders are equal enough for the media to take interest

    Too much attention is given to the media and what murders they choose to cover. It doesn't change the facts.

    I wish people would pound that into their own thick skulls.

    Does police brutality occur against whites? Sure. Does that eliminate the problem of racist cops killing black men without provocation? Fuck no.
    do any other people other than blacks get killed without provocation? for what reason?

    I'm gonna be polite this time, and refer you back to the first part of the last sentence of my post.

  8. #218
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,960
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    102
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: George Floyd murdered by cops

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    I was disappointed, however, to hear him call out ONLY Antifa by name.
    Who else is there to call out by name?


    Sorry. This isn't all one-sided. It never is... and the sooner people wake up to this fact the better.
    Well you were right this time the riots were a good thing.


    Are they listening now?
    no ones listening. this only gets worse for freedoms. you calling out for someone to fix things is pathetic. more laws means less freedoms. this is all part of the plan

    I'm not asking about you. I'm asking about those that matter. No one gives a fuck if you're listening.
    i'm not talking about me either. no one is listening. this shit has been going on forever. it goes on all the time but not all murders are equal enough for the media to take interest

    Too much attention is given to the media and what murders they choose to cover. It doesn't change the facts.

    I wish people would pound that into their own thick skulls.

    Does police brutality occur against whites? Sure. Does that eliminate the problem of racist cops killing black men without provocation? Fuck no.
    do any other people other than blacks get killed without provocation? for what reason?

    I'm gonna be polite this time, and refer you back to the first part of the last sentence of my post.
    i'm trying to clarify what you are saying. so we agree that people of all colours get killed without provocation all the time?
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  9. #219
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Uttar Pradesh, India
    Posts
    2,235
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    53
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: George Floyd murdered by cops

    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    or harming an innocent is wrong
    Where's you proof any "innocents" were harmed? YOu just believe the images you see on TV? What a sheep! Keep watching TV and believe that innocents are getting harmed. Prove it.

  10. #220
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,960
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    102
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: George Floyd murdered by cops

    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    or harming an innocent is wrong
    Where's you proof any "innocents" were harmed? YOu just believe the images you see on TV? What a sheep! Keep watching TV and believe that innocents are getting harmed. Prove it.
    i said harming an innocent is wrong, do you disagree?
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  11. #221
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    22,438
    Mentioned
    487 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1718
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: George Floyd murdered by cops

    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    I was disappointed, however, to hear him call out ONLY Antifa by name.
    Who else is there to call out by name?


    Sorry. This isn't all one-sided. It never is... and the sooner people wake up to this fact the better.
    Well you were right this time the riots were a good thing.


    Are they listening now?
    no ones listening. this only gets worse for freedoms. you calling out for someone to fix things is pathetic. more laws means less freedoms. this is all part of the plan

    I'm not asking about you. I'm asking about those that matter. No one gives a fuck if you're listening.
    i'm not talking about me either. no one is listening. this shit has been going on forever. it goes on all the time but not all murders are equal enough for the media to take interest

    Too much attention is given to the media and what murders they choose to cover. It doesn't change the facts.

    I wish people would pound that into their own thick skulls.

    Does police brutality occur against whites? Sure. Does that eliminate the problem of racist cops killing black men without provocation? Fuck no.
    do any other people other than blacks get killed without provocation? for what reason?

    I'm gonna be polite this time, and refer you back to the first part of the last sentence of my post.
    i'm trying to clarify what you are saying. so we agree that people of all colours get killed without provocation all the time?

    We don't agree on anything. Thought I'd make that clear up front.

    Racist cops are a problem in the U.S. and it will continue causing protests and riots.

    The rest of the gibberish means nothing to me.

  12. #222
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Uttar Pradesh, India
    Posts
    2,235
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    53
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: George Floyd murdered by cops

    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    or harming an innocent is wrong
    Where's you proof any "innocents" were harmed? YOu just believe the images you see on TV? What a sheep! Keep watching TV and believe that innocents are getting harmed. Prove it.
    i said harming an innocent is wrong, do you disagree?
    Now you're changing what you said before. Even so, prove that its wrong that innocents get harmed. Where's your proof? Can you demonstrate that in a tangible, measurable way?

  13. #223
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,960
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    102
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: George Floyd murdered by cops

    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    or harming an innocent is wrong
    Where's you proof any "innocents" were harmed? YOu just believe the images you see on TV? What a sheep! Keep watching TV and believe that innocents are getting harmed. Prove it.
    i said harming an innocent is wrong, do you disagree?
    Now you're changing what you said before. Even so, prove that its wrong that innocents get harmed. Where's your proof? Can you demonstrate that in a tangible, measurable way?
    it's written right there dopey. nothing changed. harming an innocent is wrong. go cry me some tears
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  14. #224
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,960
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    102
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: George Floyd murdered by cops

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    I was disappointed, however, to hear him call out ONLY Antifa by name.
    Who else is there to call out by name?


    Sorry. This isn't all one-sided. It never is... and the sooner people wake up to this fact the better.
    Well you were right this time the riots were a good thing.


    Are they listening now?
    no ones listening. this only gets worse for freedoms. you calling out for someone to fix things is pathetic. more laws means less freedoms. this is all part of the plan

    I'm not asking about you. I'm asking about those that matter. No one gives a fuck if you're listening.
    i'm not talking about me either. no one is listening. this shit has been going on forever. it goes on all the time but not all murders are equal enough for the media to take interest

    Too much attention is given to the media and what murders they choose to cover. It doesn't change the facts.

    I wish people would pound that into their own thick skulls.

    Does police brutality occur against whites? Sure. Does that eliminate the problem of racist cops killing black men without provocation? Fuck no.
    do any other people other than blacks get killed without provocation? for what reason?

    I'm gonna be polite this time, and refer you back to the first part of the last sentence of my post.
    i'm trying to clarify what you are saying. so we agree that people of all colours get killed without provocation all the time?

    We don't agree on anything. Thought I'd make that clear up front.

    Racist cops are a problem in the U.S. and it will continue causing protests and riots.

    The rest of the gibberish means nothing to me.
    there are lots of problems in the world, you could say multifaceted issues
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  15. #225
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Uttar Pradesh, India
    Posts
    2,235
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    53
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: George Floyd murdered by cops

    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    or harming an innocent is wrong
    Where's you proof any "innocents" were harmed? YOu just believe the images you see on TV? What a sheep! Keep watching TV and believe that innocents are getting harmed. Prove it.
    i said harming an innocent is wrong, do you disagree?
    Now you're changing what you said before. Even so, prove that its wrong that innocents get harmed. Where's your proof? Can you demonstrate that in a tangible, measurable way?
    it's written right there dopey. nothing changed. harming an innocent is wrong. go cry me some tears
    That's not proof. Still waiting for you to back up what you claim. Can you demonstrate it in a tangible, demonstrable manner?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Dopey Cops thread.
    By Andre in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-22-2013, 11:21 PM
  2. Experts say Gatti was murdered
    By skel1983 in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-26-2011, 05:49 AM
  3. do they air cops in the UK?
    By SalTheButcher in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-09-2006, 01:17 AM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2020 Saddo Boxing - Boxing