Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  7
Likes Likes:  114
Dislikes Dislikes:  13
Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 481

Thread: George Floyd murdered by cops

Share/Bookmark
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    1,459
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    34
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: George Floyd murdered by cops

    I just cried for a few minutes after watching that.

    Trust me, if I had been there, that shit WOULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED. Folks don't know me very well if you dont believe me.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,830
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    91
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: George Floyd murdered by cops

    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    I just cried for a few minutes after watching that.

    Trust me, if I had been there, that shit WOULD NOT HAVE HAPPENED. Folks don't know me very well if you dont believe me.
    you would be hiding inside with your mask on
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    22,071
    Mentioned
    480 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1702
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: George Floyd murdered by cops

    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    did the guy die or not? i don't know but things look staged. either way it got the desired result. order out of chaos. no one is buying the covid 19 bullshit so they need to create another rodney king further inciting the kgb long term objective of a race war in america & another reason for marshall law. divide & conquer

    Damn..... can't get nothin' past ya.

    George Floyd is actually alive and well and having a few cold ones with The Great Conspirators. They sure didn't count on your cunning and investigative prowess.

    Little did they know you're the star reporter for "Conspiracies R Us".

  4. #19
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,830
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    91
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: George Floyd murdered by cops

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    did the guy die or not? i don't know but things look staged. either way it got the desired result. order out of chaos. no one is buying the covid 19 bullshit so they need to create another rodney king further inciting the kgb long term objective of a race war in america & another reason for marshall law. divide & conquer

    Damn..... can't get nothin' past ya.

    George Floyd is actually alive and well and having a few cold ones with The Great Conspirators. They sure didn't count on your cunning and investigative prowess.

    Little did they know you're the star reporter for "Conspiracies R Us".
    just keep believing what you see on the tv
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    1,459
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    34
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: George Floyd murdered by cops

    I dont care who wants to rebut what Im a bout to say, I swaer that shit would not have gone down if I was there, I dont give a fook , maybe I'd get tazed, tackled, arrested, all 3 what the fuck, I would NOT stand there saying oh please officer, oh please dont do that, you'll kill him. Fuck me, if we cannot get motivated to take action after watching that video then we do not have a fucking soul. That is very disturbing, I know I'll cry again soon, just thinking about it, I had to stop the video a few times because I couldn't see.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    22,071
    Mentioned
    480 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1702
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: George Floyd murdered by cops

    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    did the guy die or not? i don't know but things look staged. either way it got the desired result. order out of chaos. no one is buying the covid 19 bullshit so they need to create another rodney king further inciting the kgb long term objective of a race war in america & another reason for marshall law. divide & conquer

    Damn..... can't get nothin' past ya.

    George Floyd is actually alive and well and having a few cold ones with The Great Conspirators. They sure didn't count on your cunning and investigative prowess.

    Little did they know you're the star reporter for "Conspiracies R Us".
    just keep believing what you see on the tv

    wtf... i was giving you a compliment

  7. #22
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,830
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    91
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: George Floyd murdered by cops

    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    I dont care who wants to rebut what Im a bout to say, I swaer that shit would not have gone down if I was there, I dont give a fook , maybe I'd get tazed, tackled, arrested, all 3 what the fuck, I would NOT stand there saying oh please officer, oh please dont do that, you'll kill him. Fuck me, if we cannot get motivated to take action after watching that video then we do not have a fucking soul. That is very disturbing, I know I'll cry again soon, just thinking about it, I had to stop the video a few times because I couldn't see.
    you wouldn't be there because you would be hiding inside wearing a mask & crying like a baby
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    22,071
    Mentioned
    480 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1702
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: George Floyd murdered by cops

    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    I dont care who wants to rebut what Im a bout to say, I swaer that shit would not have gone down if I was there, I dont give a fook , maybe I'd get tazed, tackled, arrested, all 3 what the fuck, I would NOT stand there saying oh please officer, oh please dont do that, you'll kill him. Fuck me, if we cannot get motivated to take action after watching that video then we do not have a fucking soul. That is very disturbing, I know I'll cry again soon, just thinking about it, I had to stop the video a few times because I couldn't see.

    Believe me, it's coming to that. The day will come when a cop in the process of killing a subdued black man will get his brains blown out by some bystander who's had enough and just doesn't give a shit what happens to him.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,830
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    91
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: George Floyd murdered by cops

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    did the guy die or not? i don't know but things look staged. either way it got the desired result. order out of chaos. no one is buying the covid 19 bullshit so they need to create another rodney king further inciting the kgb long term objective of a race war in america & another reason for marshall law. divide & conquer

    Damn..... can't get nothin' past ya.

    George Floyd is actually alive and well and having a few cold ones with The Great Conspirators. They sure didn't count on your cunning and investigative prowess.

    Little did they know you're the star reporter for "Conspiracies R Us".
    just keep believing what you see on the tv

    wtf... i was giving you a compliment
    can you prove he's alive or dead for that matter? if he did die it is truly a tragedy but it doesn't mean there wasn't an agenda behind it. i saw an interview with one of the witnesses donald williams, & he was laughing away. big red flags there, big disconnect. ever heard of crisis actors?
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    On the levee
    Posts
    39,947
    Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    4777
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: George Floyd murdered by cops

    Think we can save all the mumbling about a 'race war'. Literally half of these individuals are young and white and there are no Reginal Dennys being yanked from their trucks. Protest-riot has morphed. Whats stuck is the mass and social media coverage still parroting the 'old divisions' and the worst aspects of revolt and boiling aftermath and rage down to race.

    Have a feeling outside politics are well entrenched in this by now and local officials are second guessing every move.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    1,459
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    34
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: George Floyd murdered by cops

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    I dont care who wants to rebut what Im a bout to say, I swaer that shit would not have gone down if I was there, I dont give a fook , maybe I'd get tazed, tackled, arrested, all 3 what the fuck, I would NOT stand there saying oh please officer, oh please dont do that, you'll kill him. Fuck me, if we cannot get motivated to take action after watching that video then we do not have a fucking soul. That is very disturbing, I know I'll cry again soon, just thinking about it, I had to stop the video a few times because I couldn't see.

    Believe me, it's coming to that. The day will come when a cop in the process of killing a subdued black man will get his brains blown out by some bystander who's had enough and just doesn't give a shit what happens to him.
    gave me goosebumps reading that. Yes, that is fucking ENOUGH. ENOUGH. Probably get myself killed.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,830
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    91
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: George Floyd murdered by cops

    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Think we can save all the mumbling about a 'race war'. Literally half of these individuals are young and white and there are no Reginal Dennys being yanked from their trucks. Protest-riot has morphed. Whats stuck is the mass and social media coverage still parroting the 'old divisions' and the worst aspects of revolt and boiling aftermath and rage down to race.

    Have a feeling outside politics are well entrenched in this by now and local officials are second guessing every move.
    divide & conquer yeh
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,830
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    91
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: George Floyd murdered by cops

    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    I dont care who wants to rebut what Im a bout to say, I swaer that shit would not have gone down if I was there, I dont give a fook , maybe I'd get tazed, tackled, arrested, all 3 what the fuck, I would NOT stand there saying oh please officer, oh please dont do that, you'll kill him. Fuck me, if we cannot get motivated to take action after watching that video then we do not have a fucking soul. That is very disturbing, I know I'll cry again soon, just thinking about it, I had to stop the video a few times because I couldn't see.

    Believe me, it's coming to that. The day will come when a cop in the process of killing a subdued black man will get his brains blown out by some bystander who's had enough and just doesn't give a shit what happens to him.
    gave me goosebumps reading that. Yes, that is fucking ENOUGH. ENOUGH. Probably get myself killed.
    you are so brave, you might as well take off the mask in that case
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    On the levee
    Posts
    39,947
    Mentioned
    361 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    4777
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: George Floyd murdered by cops

    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Think we can save all the mumbling about a 'race war'. Literally half of these individuals are young and white and there are no Reginal Dennys being yanked from their trucks. Protest-riot has morphed. Whats stuck is the mass and social media coverage still parroting the 'old divisions' and the worst aspects of revolt and boiling aftermath and rage down to race.

    Have a feeling outside politics are well entrenched in this by now and local officials are second guessing every move.
    divide & conquer yeh
    It's an example of traditional newsroom 'media' being secondary for so long now. That's why I find it funny when we're still beefing over old guard networks while every single individual with a phone, an account and cause can go viral instantly.

    Sure as with anything things can be set up, fake news etc etc. But sometimes things are in fact exactly how they are witnessed.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,830
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    91
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: George Floyd murdered by cops

    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spicoli View Post
    Think we can save all the mumbling about a 'race war'. Literally half of these individuals are young and white and there are no Reginal Dennys being yanked from their trucks. Protest-riot has morphed. Whats stuck is the mass and social media coverage still parroting the 'old divisions' and the worst aspects of revolt and boiling aftermath and rage down to race.

    Have a feeling outside politics are well entrenched in this by now and local officials are second guessing every move.
    divide & conquer yeh
    It's an example of traditional newsroom 'media' being secondary for so long now. That's why I find it funny when we're still beefing over old guard networks while every single individual with a phone, an account and cause can go viral instantly.

    Sure as with anything things can be set up, fake news etc etc. But sometimes things are in fact exactly how they are witnessed.
    real truth doesn't go viral
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Dopey Cops thread.
    By Andre in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-22-2013, 11:21 PM
  2. Experts say Gatti was murdered
    By skel1983 in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-26-2011, 05:49 AM
  3. do they air cops in the UK?
    By SalTheButcher in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-09-2006, 01:17 AM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2019 Saddo Boxing - Boxing