Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  6
Likes Likes:  85
Dislikes Dislikes:  8
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
Results 256 to 262 of 262

Thread: Anthony Joshuas racist comments

Share/Bookmark
  1. #256
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Bristol
    Posts
    19,547
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1551
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Anthony Joshuas racist comments

    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    what is wrong with encouraging blacks to frequent black businesses?
    It’s not about encouraging Blacks to frequent black businesses. Obviously no problem with that.
    But the intimation is “Don’t use White businesses” and if a White guy had said it the other way round, that is EXACTLY how it would be seen and there would quite rightly be uproar.
    Has it stopped me being an AJ fan? No.
    Am I a little disappointed in him ? Yes.
    I just think it was unnecessary And I think he was a bit poorly Guided/advised
    The further the hypocrisy. The same people saying they hope he gets smashed are probably the same ones giving him shit for being too scripted, a puppet. When he goes off script and says what he wants they cry about that as well It would be easier to just say look, I don't like the cunt.
    When God said to the both of us "Which one of you wants to be Sugar Ray?" I guess I didnt raise my hand fast enough

    Charley Burley

  2. #257
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    This Lunatic Asylum
    Posts
    23,208
    Mentioned
    417 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2873
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Anthony Joshuas racist comments

    Me and my boys on social media ain't watching that AJ bloke anymore nor will millions of others who weren't in the slightest bit bothered. Hilarious.
    Last edited by Fenster; 07-10-2020 at 02:29 PM.
    3-Time SADDO PREDICTION COMP CHAMPION.

  3. #258
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    6,390
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    480
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Anthony Joshuas racist comments

    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    what is wrong with encouraging blacks to frequent black businesses?
    It’s not about encouraging Blacks to frequent black businesses. Obviously no problem with that.
    But the intimation is “Don’t use White businesses” and if a White guy had said it the other way round, that is EXACTLY how it would be seen and there would quite rightly be uproar.
    Has it stopped me being an AJ fan? No.
    Am I a little disappointed in him ? Yes.
    I just think it was unnecessary And I think he was a bit poorly Guided/advised
    The further the hypocrisy. The same people saying they hope he gets smashed are probably the same ones giving him shit for being too scripted, a puppet. When he goes off script and says what he wants they cry about that as well It would be easier to just say look, I don't like the cunt.
    I’m confused. From what I’ve said, what makes it sound like I don’t like him?
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

  4. #259
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    151
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    25
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Anthony Joshuas racist comments

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson3.0 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    Where did it come from? It's like someone copied and pasted a few generic Facebook posts together to form an 'article'. I bet this person is also part of the 'hope Fury smashes him' mob. Guaranteed.

    I don't think he'll lose any fans at all. Like I said previously those same fans he's currently lost, are all championing Fury to smash the racist. They forget pretty quickly, they will with AJ's comments or non comments too.


    He's definitely lost a load of fans, no doubt about it.
    The difference is AJ made blatant racist comments at a way more volatile time than Fury did with his homophobic rants etc.
    Bang in the middle of global BLM marches when tension was sky high and it was all over the world's news.

    Massive difference.

    I know plenty people both black and white who think Joshua was foolish for saying what he did and are now routing for him to fail against anyone he fights.
    Racism is mainly economic. That's how the white supremacist put black people in a chokehold.

    It's easy for white people to think AJ is racist when you have starbucks, Mcdonalds, Apple, Mercedes, BBC. Fox, Amazon, google

    Let's say they were black owned and run and built companies. I'd have no problem with a white man preaching white economic empowerment.

    Black progress is measured in dollars. If black people as a group have got more dollars then we're moving in the right direction. No hand picked black ppl like Oprah. Either we all coming up or we are all going down. The black economic structure needs to be controlled by black ppl. If we are not holders of capital. If we are not able to finance things at an unlimited global and universal level then the system is failing.

    White supremacists may hate us because we are black but they're able to victimise us because we are poor and as long as we remain poor we remain easy victims.

    The wealth of the USA and the western world was built on exploiting black labour and later systematic racism to trap black people into being a never ending labor, consumer and prison class of people. The Homestead Act gave whites free land which they passed down generationally all the while bombing any attempt at black economic empowerment (Black wall street and Tulsa)

    After WW2 Japan was bombed. The USA rebuilt Japan to 20th century specifications and now uses it as one of their puppet states. Japan was given a Marshall plan with clear goals to rebuild it to become an industrial player. The same needs to be done for black business development because white and non black people control the economy of every single black neigbourhood in America.

    But there is not single white neighbourhood in the world were black ppl control white ppl's economy.

    Black economic empowerment is the foundation.
    True.
    I wonder why that is ?
    Because of white supremacy.

    Racism is an economic thing and the white supremacist go out of there way to sabotage black business that are starting to grow. They don't mind a few black barbers and jerk chicken shops in the hood. But all of that is very carefully controlled. It's all about making sure black people are poor and then laughing at them for being poor.

    That's white supremacy. Asians are allowed to have business. They are even allowed to have businesses in white areas. I've seen it all in my life, they throw smoke pollution, noise pollution, parking fine, rent increases, gossiping in the media on black businesses. They do all kinds of sh*t to sabotage black businesses.

  5. #260
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,867
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2214
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Anthony Joshuas racist comments

    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson3.0 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson3.0 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    Where did it come from? It's like someone copied and pasted a few generic Facebook posts together to form an 'article'. I bet this person is also part of the 'hope Fury smashes him' mob. Guaranteed.

    I don't think he'll lose any fans at all. Like I said previously those same fans he's currently lost, are all championing Fury to smash the racist. They forget pretty quickly, they will with AJ's comments or non comments too.


    He's definitely lost a load of fans, no doubt about it.
    The difference is AJ made blatant racist comments at a way more volatile time than Fury did with his homophobic rants etc.
    Bang in the middle of global BLM marches when tension was sky high and it was all over the world's news.

    Massive difference.

    I know plenty people both black and white who think Joshua was foolish for saying what he did and are now routing for him to fail against anyone he fights.
    Racism is mainly economic. That's how the white supremacist put black people in a chokehold.

    It's easy for white people to think AJ is racist when you have starbucks, Mcdonalds, Apple, Mercedes, BBC. Fox, Amazon, google

    Let's say they were black owned and run and built companies. I'd have no problem with a white man preaching white economic empowerment.

    Black progress is measured in dollars. If black people as a group have got more dollars then we're moving in the right direction. No hand picked black ppl like Oprah. Either we all coming up or we are all going down. The black economic structure needs to be controlled by black ppl. If we are not holders of capital. If we are not able to finance things at an unlimited global and universal level then the system is failing.

    White supremacists may hate us because we are black but they're able to victimise us because we are poor and as long as we remain poor we remain easy victims.

    The wealth of the USA and the western world was built on exploiting black labour and later systematic racism to trap black people into being a never ending labor, consumer and prison class of people. The Homestead Act gave whites free land which they passed down generationally all the while bombing any attempt at black economic empowerment (Black wall street and Tulsa)

    After WW2 Japan was bombed. The USA rebuilt Japan to 20th century specifications and now uses it as one of their puppet states. Japan was given a Marshall plan with clear goals to rebuild it to become an industrial player. The same needs to be done for black business development because white and non black people control the economy of every single black neigbourhood in America.

    But there is not single white neighbourhood in the world were black ppl control white ppl's economy.

    Black economic empowerment is the foundation.
    True.
    I wonder why that is ?
    Because of white supremacy.

    Racism is an economic thing and the white supremacist go out of there way to sabotage black business that are starting to grow. They don't mind a few black barbers and jerk chicken shops in the hood. But all of that is very carefully controlled. It's all about making sure black people are poor and then laughing at them for being poor.

    That's white supremacy. Asians are allowed to have business. They are even allowed to have businesses in white areas. I've seen it all in my life, they throw smoke pollution, noise pollution, parking fine, rent increases, gossiping in the media on black businesses. They do all kinds of sh*t to sabotage black businesses.
    What exactly is a BLACK BUISNESS you refer to ?
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

  6. #261
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    6,390
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    480
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Anthony Joshuas racist comments

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson3.0 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson3.0 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post
    Where did it come from? It's like someone copied and pasted a few generic Facebook posts together to form an 'article'. I bet this person is also part of the 'hope Fury smashes him' mob. Guaranteed.

    I don't think he'll lose any fans at all. Like I said previously those same fans he's currently lost, are all championing Fury to smash the racist. They forget pretty quickly, they will with AJ's comments or non comments too.


    He's definitely lost a load of fans, no doubt about it.
    The difference is AJ made blatant racist comments at a way more volatile time than Fury did with his homophobic rants etc.
    Bang in the middle of global BLM marches when tension was sky high and it was all over the world's news.

    Massive difference.

    I know plenty people both black and white who think Joshua was foolish for saying what he did and are now routing for him to fail against anyone he fights.
    Racism is mainly economic. That's how the white supremacist put black people in a chokehold.

    It's easy for white people to think AJ is racist when you have starbucks, Mcdonalds, Apple, Mercedes, BBC. Fox, Amazon, google

    Let's say they were black owned and run and built companies. I'd have no problem with a white man preaching white economic empowerment.

    Black progress is measured in dollars. If black people as a group have got more dollars then we're moving in the right direction. No hand picked black ppl like Oprah. Either we all coming up or we are all going down. The black economic structure needs to be controlled by black ppl. If we are not holders of capital. If we are not able to finance things at an unlimited global and universal level then the system is failing.

    White supremacists may hate us because we are black but they're able to victimise us because we are poor and as long as we remain poor we remain easy victims.

    The wealth of the USA and the western world was built on exploiting black labour and later systematic racism to trap black people into being a never ending labor, consumer and prison class of people. The Homestead Act gave whites free land which they passed down generationally all the while bombing any attempt at black economic empowerment (Black wall street and Tulsa)

    After WW2 Japan was bombed. The USA rebuilt Japan to 20th century specifications and now uses it as one of their puppet states. Japan was given a Marshall plan with clear goals to rebuild it to become an industrial player. The same needs to be done for black business development because white and non black people control the economy of every single black neigbourhood in America.

    But there is not single white neighbourhood in the world were black ppl control white ppl's economy.

    Black economic empowerment is the foundation.
    True.
    I wonder why that is ?
    Because of white supremacy.

    Racism is an economic thing and the white supremacist go out of there way to sabotage black business that are starting to grow. They don't mind a few black barbers and jerk chicken shops in the hood. But all of that is very carefully controlled. It's all about making sure black people are poor and then laughing at them for being poor.

    That's white supremacy. Asians are allowed to have business. They are even allowed to have businesses in white areas. I've seen it all in my life, they throw smoke pollution, noise pollution, parking fine, rent increases, gossiping in the media on black businesses. They do all kinds of sh*t to sabotage black businesses.
    What exactly is a BLACK BUISNESS you refer to ?
    Go on, Denny baby, name a “black business” that the “nasty whitees” have sabotaged?
    And why are Asians, by which I’m guessing you’re including Indians and Pakistanis allowed to have businesses in white areas?
    Are they not Black? Or are they just not “Black enough” for you?
    Listen, I’m not saying that there are things that happen that shouldn’t . One example is young Black guys driving cars getting statistically stopped by police way more than they should. It’s fucking disgraceful. And yes, there are many other examples.
    But that doesn’t mean that you don’t talk like an absolute fuckwit. And no, I’m not saying that because you’re black, I’m saying that because you fucking are!
    Go on, give it the big ‘un about breaking 7 bones before I pass out or whatever you blabbed on about, you sap!
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

  7. #262
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    4,865
    Mentioned
    138 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    414
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Anthony Joshuas racist comments

    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson3.0 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Denilson3.0 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by smashup View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Memphis View Post

    I don't think he'll lose any fans at all. Like I said previously those same fans he's currently lost, are all championing Fury to smash the racist. They forget pretty quickly, they will with AJ's comments or non comments too.
    Massive difference.

    I know plenty people both black and white who think Joshua was foolish for saying what he did and are now routing for him to fail against anyone he fights.
    Racism is mainly economic. That's how the white supremacist put black people in a chokehold.

    It's easy for white people to think AJ is racist when you have starbucks, Mcdonalds, Apple, Mercedes, BBC. Fox, Amazon, google

    Let's say they were black owned and run and built companies. I'd have no problem with a white man preaching white economic empowerment.

    Black progress is measured in dollars. If black people as a group have got more dollars then we're moving in the right direction. No hand picked black ppl like Oprah. Either we all coming up or we are all going down. The black economic structure needs to be controlled by black ppl. If we are not holders of capital. If we are not able to finance things at an unlimited global and universal level then the system is failing.

    White supremacists may hate us because we are black but they're able to victimise us because we are poor and as long as we remain poor we remain easy victims.

    The wealth of the USA and the western world was built on exploiting black labour and later systematic racism to trap black people into being a never ending labor, consumer and prison class of people. The Homestead Act gave whites free land which they passed down generationally all the while bombing any attempt at black economic empowerment (Black wall street and Tulsa)

    After WW2 Japan was bombed. The USA rebuilt Japan to 20th century specifications and now uses it as one of their puppet states. Japan was given a Marshall plan with clear goals to rebuild it to become an industrial player. The same needs to be done for black business development because white and non black people control the economy of every single black neigbourhood in America.

    But there is not single white neighbourhood in the world were black ppl control white ppl's economy.

    Black economic empowerment is the foundation.
    True.
    ?
    Because of white supremacy.

    Racism is an economic thing and the white supremacist go out of there way to sabotage black business that are starting to grow. They don't mind a few black barbers and jerk chicken shops in the hood. But all of that is very carefully controlled. It's all about making sure black people are poor and then laughing at them for being poor.

    That's white supremacy. Asians are allowed to have business. They are even allowed to have businesses in white areas. I've seen it all in my life, they throw smoke pollution, noise pollution, parking fine, rent increases, gossiping in the media on black businesses. They do all kinds of sh*t to sabotage black businesses.
    Reminds me of when Joe Louis tried his hand at selling his own milk brand. He couldn't find willing distributors outside black neighborhoods. Whites loved to see Joe fight, they loved his humility, but no thanks to buying his milk. And he couldn't find partners or banks to allow him to buy in bulk so he could lower the costs to his community, so as a result that is what I see a lot to day.
    Black businesses dont qualify for loans that allows them to sell at decent price.

    In Milwaukee, somehow, either Persians or Arabs not sure, they secured loans to buy a chain of what is called J & J Hook & Fish chicken. They have the means to sell a 12 piece fish for the price that the well to do Red Snappers or Wilson's Fish Market can only offer a 6-8 piece.

    But on another level, there is a factor of other cheap products. Black owned Wilson & Red Snappers sell soda, but not that big ass 99 cents jug of high fructose corn syrup, the size itself makes a poor person subject to buy that instead of juice, J&J sell Juice drink! the stuff with no juice in it.

    Some is the fault of my own people, we lack in unity- we may have been driven apart, but we have to unify ourselves, yet I digress.
    If a person only has $10...and there are people willing to come into my community & stack shelves with chemical snacks...in fact in Milwaukee, the last 2 black owned gas stations went under because they refused to sell blunts and individual cigarettes'. Not sure who to hold accountable there as that is a problem of habit alongside affordability.

    If a person is having a nicotine fit in Milwaukee black biz won't tolerate it. But others do. Cigarettes sold individually, greasy fish sold by the bucket, cheap ass lil debbie snacks... I have seen some really good blacks go under because they refused to compromise the healthof the people just to make a dollar, whereas a poor person is compromised on quantity vs quality with only a few $ in hand to which all poor people white, red, yellow, black, brown find themselves in the same quagmire IMO.
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 07-14-2020 at 05:40 PM.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Anthony Joshuas weight increase
    By ross in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 12-14-2015, 09:24 PM
  2. Anthony Mundine in hot water after homophopic comments
    By FinitoElDinamita in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-09-2013, 04:18 AM
  3. James Toney racist comments!!!
    By hardrock in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 67
    Last Post: 01-28-2007, 07:01 PM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2020 Saddo Boxing - Boxing