Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

View Poll Results: Did she deserve to be sacked ?

Voters
1. This poll is closed
  • yes

    1 100.00%
  • no

    0 0%
Results 1 to 15 of 21

Thread: Anti semitism in the labour party.

Share/Bookmark

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,861
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2214
    Cool Clicks

    Default Anti semitism in the labour party.

    Seems like Starmer has sacked - Rebecca Wrong Daily for a re tweet of some offensive comment.

    I have said it many times politics for the most part is full of rotten apples, that's throughout the board.

    Rebecca Wrong Daily has often been called Corbyn in a skirt.
    Did she deserve to be sacked ? what do you guys think ?

    Are the comments she re tweeted acceptable ? Is anti Semitism rife in the labour party ? what do the labour voters think ?

    Is Starmer getting rid of the Corbynites in a party clean out ?

    Last edited by Dark Lord Al; 06-26-2020 at 08:05 AM.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    4,850
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    414
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Anti semitism in the labour party.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Seems like Starmer has sacked - Rebecca Wrong Daily for a re tweet of some offensive comment.

    I have said it many times politics for the most part is full of rotten apples, that's throughout the board.

    Rebecca Wrong Daily has often been called Corbyn in a skirt.
    Did she deserve to be sacked ? what do you guys think ?

    Are the comments she re tweeted acceptable ? Is anti Semitism rife in the labour party ? what do the labour voters think ?

    Is Starmer getting rid of the Corbynites in a party clean out ?

    Different country, same problems wow.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,333
    Mentioned
    1537 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2768
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Anti semitism in the labour party.

    Do not know about the particulars of the case but from what I heard she deserved to be sacked. She was given the opportunity to delete the tweet but chose not to and the new leader must be strong in tackling the problem.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    48,969
    Mentioned
    944 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Anti semitism in the labour party.

    I don't really care either way about the Labour Party. They will cancel themselves within two generations.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,861
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2214
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Anti semitism in the labour party.

    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Do not know about the particulars of the case but from what I heard she deserved to be sacked. She was given the opportunity to delete the tweet but chose not to and the new leader must be strong in tackling the problem.
    Agree Master at least Starmer is trying to change the party direction, and distance himself from the ugliness .
    Corbyn in a skirt Rebecca Wrong Daily had her chance at the leadership and failed.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,333
    Mentioned
    1537 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2768
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Anti semitism in the labour party.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Do not know about the particulars of the case but from what I heard she deserved to be sacked. She was given the opportunity to delete the tweet but chose not to and the new leader must be strong in tackling the problem.
    Agree Master at least Starmer is trying to change the party direction, and distance himself from the ugliness .
    Corbyn in a skirt Rebecca Wrong Daily had her chance at the leadership and failed.
    I like Rebecca Long-Bailey and would not have minded her winning the leadership campaign.

    The Tories have a worse story at the moment with the Housing Secretary, Robert Jenrick, who took a bung from a Tory donor saving them millions of pounds in a levy by abusing his power.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,861
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2214
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Anti semitism in the labour party.

    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Lord Al View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Do not know about the particulars of the case but from what I heard she deserved to be sacked. She was given the opportunity to delete the tweet but chose not to and the new leader must be strong in tackling the problem.
    Agree Master at least Starmer is trying to change the party direction, and distance himself from the ugliness .
    Corbyn in a skirt Rebecca Wrong Daily had her chance at the leadership and failed.
    I like Rebecca Long-Bailey and would not have minded her winning the leadership campaign.

    The Tories have a worse story at the moment with the Housing Secretary, Robert Jenrick, who took a bung from a Tory donor saving them millions of pounds in a levy by abusing his power.
    Face it most politician's are cunts , you tend to vote for the one you think will do a better job.
    However you are never surprised at how bad the job is after the event.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    22,986
    Mentioned
    871 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1095
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Anti semitism in the labour party.

    Anti-Semitism is rife everywhere. Especially here on this forum all though a lot of that has gone now due to absence of a couple of posters. This poll and thread has nothing to do with anti-Semitism though.

    The only way to fight it is the same way you fight any form of bigotry or racism.

    Education.

    Right now I am not sure what I think to be honest.

    I would never have voted for Blair pre or post Iraq and I would rather have someone more radical like Corbyn than Starmer, but as a pragmatist who is more concerned about the criminal neglect of the shower running this country, right now I would vote for Starmer. When Starmer was the Chief Crown Prosecutor he impressed me when he came to our office. He made a point of talking to secretaries, bag carriers, admin staff,case workers and law clerks like myself for a long time, before talking to the solicitors and barristers, and he implemented changes, that if they were funded better would have helped transform the service. He was a fantastic human rights lawyer, but you would not have liked him Al. He spent 20 yrs trying to end the death penalty in many countries where you would have sided with a criminal like Patel and dragged this country further back into the dark ages in supporting her moves to reintroduce it here.

    Those on the left blaming everything on Israel are as as stupid as those claiming all cops are bastards. That does not make Long Bailey a rotten apple, far from it.

    In fact you Al yourself are incredibly anti-Semitic, and unwittingly very, very proud of that fact.
    Hebrews and Arabs are both Semites. Cousins. Both Descendants of the Prophet Ibrahim (Abraham) and so anyone thinking that they can be Islamaphobic and not anti-Semitic is mistaken. A little odd then, that you would suddenly be more worried about people you have no respect for, than holding to account a government you voted for allowing more people to die in England, than were killed in the Blitz. In the face of that, your two England flags seem like little more then empty posturing if that is not enough for you to question those in power.

    Bailey dragged her feet and retweeting what she did was daft so I understand the pressure to make a point.

    People have difficulty separating Israel and Jewish and with good reason. El Kabong and a lot of Americans do not seem to understand quite how many Jews inside and outside of Israel hate what it has become. There are a lot of people on the left who can not distinguish between the two. So they think it perfectly reasonable to criticize the very existence of a state that was set up to celebrate the very values of tolerance they claim to love. Right now the country of Israel is run by a bastard who should be long gone.

    I get that you hate Corbyn because you like the easy fall back of claiming there are rotten apples everywhere, even when you were given an alternative. You think the Labour Party under Corbyn are Ugly and your own bigotry is what? Pretty or Priti?










    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,861
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2214
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Anti semitism in the labour party.

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Anti-Semitism is rife everywhere. Especially here on this forum all though a lot of that has gone now due to absence of a couple of posters. This poll and thread has nothing to do with anti-Semitism though.

    The only way to fight it is the same way you fight any form of bigotry or racism.

    Education.

    Right now I am not sure what I think to be honest.

    I would never have voted for Blair pre or post Iraq and I would rather have someone more radical like Corbyn than Starmer, but as a pragmatist who is more concerned about the criminal neglect of the shower running this country, right now I would vote for Starmer. When Starmer was the Chief Crown Prosecutor he impressed me when he came to our office. He made a point of talking to secretaries, bag carriers, admin staff,case workers and law clerks like myself for a long time, before talking to the solicitors and barristers, and he implemented changes, that if they were funded better would have helped transform the service. He was a fantastic human rights lawyer, but you would not have liked him Al. He spent 20 yrs trying to end the death penalty in many countries where you would have sided with a criminal like Patel and dragged this country further back into the dark ages in supporting her moves to reintroduce it here.

    Those on the left blaming everything on Israel are as as stupid as those claiming all cops are bastards. That does not make Long Bailey a rotten apple, far from it.

    In fact you Al yourself are incredibly anti-Semitic, and unwittingly very, very proud of that fact.
    Hebrews and Arabs are both Semites. Cousins. Both Descendants of the Prophet Ibrahim (Abraham) and so anyone thinking that they can be Islamaphobic and not anti-Semitic is mistaken. A little odd then, that you would suddenly be more worried about people you have no respect for, than holding to account a government you voted for allowing more people to die in England, than were killed in the Blitz. In the face of that, your two England flags seem like little more then empty posturing if that is not enough for you to question those in power.

    Bailey dragged her feet and retweeting what she did was daft so I understand the pressure to make a point.

    People have difficulty separating Israel and Jewish and with good reason. El Kabong and a lot of Americans do not seem to understand quite how many Jews inside and outside of Israel hate what it has become. There are a lot of people on the left who can not distinguish between the two. So they think it perfectly reasonable to criticize the very existence of a state that was set up to celebrate the very values of tolerance they claim to love. Right now the country of Israel is run by a bastard who should be long gone.

    I get that you hate Corbyn because you like the easy fall back of claiming there are rotten apples everywhere, even when you were given an alternative. You think the Labour Party under Corbyn are Ugly and your own bigotry is what? Pretty or Priti?










    Firstly this thread isn't about me or anyone else on the forum, it was a topical question to all who post here.
    Not sure why you take all posts here personally or feel you are here to change the world.
    I have never said anywhere that I liked Starmer, in fact the labour party are welcome to him, but surely he is a better option than Corbyn?
    If that isn't the case then why is Corbyn not still the labour leader ?
    As for Wrong Daily she will have to sit in the back benches, and think about what she has said lol.
    So if your unsure at the answer to the poll dont bother to post in this thread with your garbage and finger pointing, start you own thread and feel free to say whatever you like.
    Cheers.

    So I repeat -

    1. Does the labour party have a problem with anti Semitism ?
    2. Did Corbyn in a skirt deserve to be sacked ?

    That's if you want to join in the thread.
    I realise you are not a long time labour voter but of course you are free to answer the two questions.
    Last edited by Dark Lord Al; 06-26-2020 at 05:19 PM.
    Remember reality is an illusion caused by a lack of alcohol .

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Why Labour got destroyed....
    By Gandalf in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-26-2019, 04:54 PM
  2. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-04-2011, 05:21 AM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2020 Saddo Boxing - Boxing