Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  65
Likes Likes:  242
Dislikes Dislikes:  9
Page 36 of 59 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
Results 526 to 540 of 874

Thread: Today In Biden Land

Share/Bookmark
  1. #526
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Uttar Pradesh, India
    Posts
    3,489
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    95
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today In Biden Land

    "Double Spaced Beanz"

    by Doublemint Gum

    DOuble Trouble, is what he says
    But just gets himself into a mess
    The pair of YOu/you fucking 3
    Is all his preachings seem to be!

    He rocks, he rolls, he twists and turns
    But one thing that he never learns
    Is that he is not seventeen
    And listening to God Save The Queen

    With his mohawk and his boots
    With his arsonist book he loots
    And burns the stores down in protest:
    George Soros and the DNC he thinks the Best

  2. #527
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    24,064
    Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1144
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today In Biden Land

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    My God you are thick.

    Farrage is not a Tory.

    Seven times Farrage put himself up to be elected to the House of Commons.

    Seven times he failed.

    He has never been an MP.

    Never.

    So there is no way he could have been an MP.

    He is not a member of the Conservative party let alone leader of the Conservatives, so again there is no possible way he could have become Prime Minister.

    He is a xenophobic grifter and conman just like Trump. You seem to love vacuous hate spewing celebrities as though it somehow justifies your own divise bullshit.

    And no the Prime Minister is not chosen by Parliament, they arrive in the position by virtue of being the leader of the party with the most votes.

    So it turns out you do need a British citizenship / politics lesson.

    We don't call it civics.

    And the last time we had a left wing government was under Brown and before him Blair over 10 years ago. And that was the most centrist Labour government in UK history.

    The current government is far more right wing and corrupt than any in history and this country has been destroyed by the overwhelmingly right wing press.

    9 National right wing broadsheets and tabloids to two left wing and one far left paper.

    So again the country is not left wing at all and you have just revealed your utter stupidity once more.

    You sound more and more like a radicalised far right ignorant easily led loser every day.

    Start reading stuff outside of your safe space bubble you fucking muppet.
    (clutches pearls).......my Heavens Beanz.....single sentences with spaces between them? What kind of monster responds like that?

    They are not pearls. Just simple facts but it seems still wasted in you.

    It was to make it simpler for you to understand. An opportunity for you to educate yourself but it seems you would rather delight in your ignorance.

    I have had enough of offering you anything else to be quite honest. You are as thick as pig shit.



    I sent you a link to an article nothing else. It was about the ability to hold two thought in your head at the same time. It seems you cannot even hold one. I didn't have to extend that courtesy to such an ill mannered rude mutha fukka.

    Years ago i though possibly you were a Gentleman. You are not even a man. You are a petulant foolish child and i really can not be bothered to indulge your bottomless pit of vitriolic negativity.

    Bad fucking Karma man and still you are digging you heels in.


    I will let people get back to talking about Biden.
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  3. #528
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    16,314
    Mentioned
    672 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    696
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today In Biden Land

    Prick

    By beanerschnitzel

    My god you are thick

    You racist prick

    So far below me

    In my elevated thought

    You obviously are barren

    With my second home you I bought

    My job is to cast judgement

    On all you silly twats

    I’ll guard the beaches

    And chide you if you speak of my country

    Tis of thee

    But what’s for me

    Is not for thee

    I have loads of zoom buddies here

    They never will leave me

    Oh wait now I don’t think they can see me

    But they were my buddies

    They can’t have left

    Last Saturday I wept

    Press join meeting

    An empty screen awaited me

    I loitered by the apple tree

    Looking for new friends to show my wig

    They looked at me sadly

    I cursed the zoom boys so madly

    I guess I’ll just keep repeating

    Walrus and elkabong

    It’s now my only song

    Overplayed like stairway to heaven

    And I know I been doing it so long

    But I’ll bring new people to this forum

    As soon as those two are gone
    Last edited by walrus; 02-11-2021 at 03:20 AM.

  4. #529
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Uttar Pradesh, India
    Posts
    3,489
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    95
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today In Biden Land

    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Prick

    By beanerschnitzel

    My god you are thick

    You racist prick

    So far below me

    In my elevated thought

    You obviously are barren

    With my second home you I bought

    My job is to cast judgement

    On all you silly twats

    I’ll guard the beaches

    And chide you if you speak of my country

    Tis of thee

    But what’s for me

    Is not for thee

    I have loads of zoom buddies here

    They never will leave me

    Oh wait now I don’t think they can see me

    But they were my buddies

    They can’t have left

    Last Saturday I wept

    Press join meeting

    An empty screen awaited me

    I loitered by the apple tree

    Looking for new friends to show my wig

    They looked at me sadly

    I cursed the zoom boys so madly

    I guess I’ll just keep repeating

    Walrus and elkabong

    It’s now my only song

    Overplayed like stairway to heaven

    And I know I been doing it so long

    But I’ll bring new people to this forum

    As soon as those two are gone
    Damn that was good bro: I'll break it down:

    when you wrote:

    And chide you if you speak of my country

    Tis of thee


    But what’s for me

    Is not for thee

    ****it was epic, for combining the direct object of the first line with the subject of the 2nd line OF A SONG NO LESS!!!!

    THEN.......

    "Last Saturday I wept

    Press join meeting

    An empty screen awaited me

    I loitered by the apple tree ...."

    ****fucking epicness right there, especially "apple tree" bwaaahahaha seriously good stuff right there, cracking!

    NOW......... I WILL say and I really DO have to say this: Titofan really whipped off an epic poem last night, late last night, it was just me and him, and we did great, we really did great, looks like from my side anyway we're OK now and he CAPPED IT OFF with an epic poem, rhyme scheme, meter, apostrophed adverbs and all that good stuff...... so GOOD SHOW Walrus on this, but Tito is closing the gap fast, and may quit his day job if he can whip off another 6 per month or so. Really surprised me he did. So we'll see where this leads now, as competition is getting fierce.

  5. #530
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    16,314
    Mentioned
    672 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    696
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today In Biden Land

    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Prick

    By beanerschnitzel

    My god you are thick

    You racist prick

    So far below me

    In my elevated thought

    You obviously are barren

    With my second home you I bought

    My job is to cast judgement

    On all you silly twats

    I’ll guard the beaches

    And chide you if you speak of my country

    Tis of thee

    But what’s for me

    Is not for thee

    I have loads of zoom buddies here

    They never will leave me

    Oh wait now I don’t think they can see me

    But they were my buddies

    They can’t have left

    Last Saturday I wept

    Press join meeting

    An empty screen awaited me

    I loitered by the apple tree

    Looking for new friends to show my wig

    They looked at me sadly

    I cursed the zoom boys so madly

    I guess I’ll just keep repeating

    Walrus and elkabong

    It’s now my only song

    Overplayed like stairway to heaven

    And I know I been doing it so long

    But I’ll bring new people to this forum

    As soon as those two are gone
    Damn that was good bro: I'll break it down:

    when you wrote:

    And chide you if you speak of my country

    Tis of thee


    But what’s for me

    Is not for thee

    ****it was epic, for combining the direct object of the first line with the subject of the 2nd line OF A SONG NO LESS!!!!

    THEN.......

    "Last Saturday I wept

    Press join meeting

    An empty screen awaited me

    I loitered by the apple tree ...."

    ****fucking epicness right there, especially "apple tree" bwaaahahaha seriously good stuff right there, cracking!

    NOW......... I WILL say and I really DO have to say this: Titofan really whipped off an epic poem last night, late last night, it was just me and him, and we did great, we really did great, looks like from my side anyway we're OK now and he CAPPED IT OFF with an epic poem, rhyme scheme, meter, apostrophed adverbs and all that good stuff...... so GOOD SHOW Walrus on this, but Tito is closing the gap fast, and may quit his day job if he can whip off another 6 per month or so. Really surprised me he did. So we'll see where this leads now, as competition is getting fierce.
    Well tits may take me now but in two hundred years I will be recognized for being 200 years ahead of my time and I shall regain the crown.

  6. #531
    El Kabong Guest

    Default Re: Today In Biden Land

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    They are not pearls.





    Wew boy

  7. #532
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    23,415
    Mentioned
    502 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1762
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today In Biden Land

    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Prick

    By beanerschnitzel

    My god you are thick

    You racist prick

    So far below me

    In my elevated thought

    You obviously are barren

    With my second home you I bought

    My job is to cast judgement

    On all you silly twats

    I’ll guard the beaches

    And chide you if you speak of my country

    Tis of thee

    But what’s for me

    Is not for thee

    I have loads of zoom buddies here

    They never will leave me

    Oh wait now I don’t think they can see me

    But they were my buddies

    They can’t have left

    Last Saturday I wept

    Press join meeting

    An empty screen awaited me

    I loitered by the apple tree

    Looking for new friends to show my wig

    They looked at me sadly

    I cursed the zoom boys so madly

    I guess I’ll just keep repeating

    Walrus and elkabong

    It’s now my only song

    Overplayed like stairway to heaven

    And I know I been doing it so long

    But I’ll bring new people to this forum

    As soon as those two are gone
    Damn that was good bro: I'll break it down:

    when you wrote:

    And chide you if you speak of my country

    Tis of thee


    But what’s for me

    Is not for thee

    ****it was epic, for combining the direct object of the first line with the subject of the 2nd line OF A SONG NO LESS!!!!

    THEN.......

    "Last Saturday I wept

    Press join meeting

    An empty screen awaited me

    I loitered by the apple tree ...."

    ****fucking epicness right there, especially "apple tree" bwaaahahaha seriously good stuff right there, cracking!

    NOW......... I WILL say and I really DO have to say this: Titofan really whipped off an epic poem last night, late last night, it was just me and him, and we did great, we really did great, looks like from my side anyway we're OK now and he CAPPED IT OFF with an epic poem, rhyme scheme, meter, apostrophed adverbs and all that good stuff...... so GOOD SHOW Walrus on this, but Tito is closing the gap fast, and may quit his day job if he can whip off another 6 per month or so. Really surprised me he did. So we'll see where this leads now, as competition is getting fierce.
    Well tits may take me now but in two hundred years I will be recognized for being 200 years ahead of my time and I shall regain the crown.


    Writing even one poem was a taxing endeavor... but what the hell. Whatever works to break the tension.

    Still... I'll leave the poetry to you two gents, who seem to have it down to a science.

    (We'll still disagree on all kinds of shit, though).

  8. #533
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    24,064
    Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1144
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today In Biden Land

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    They are not pearls.





    Wew boy

    You did not even realise that not only was Farrage not an MP, he is not even a Conservative and that he had fail to get elected to the House of Commons 7 fucking times.

    You whole post was just you admitting that you know fuck all about anything and you think that i am the one missing the point?

    That is how gullible you are.

    Trump introduces him as the most powerful man in Europe and you buy it wholesale just like every other lie he has sold you.

    You are still telling us that Trump who has thousands of lawsuits outstanding for ripping everyday working people off is a man of the people. Him and Farrage and another establishment figure have shafted everyone to get what they want and you are still on your knees blowing smoke up their arses.

    It is never their fault is it? no personal responsibility.

    The Dems fault, The medias fault, The leftists fault,


    Trump fucked you over and sold you out just like Farrage fucked over the British Public and here you are making mealy mouthed excuses for them insisting if anyone questions them they are an enemy of the people.

    You backed a coup mate.

    You boasted about it for years.
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  9. #534
    El Kabong Guest

    Default Re: Today In Biden Land

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    You did not even realise that not only was Farrage not an MP, he is not even a Conservative and that he had fail to get elected to the House of Commons 7 fucking times.

    You whole post was just you admitting that you know fuck all about anything and you think that i am the one missing the point?

    That is how gullible you are.

    Trump introduces him as the most powerful man in Europe and you buy it wholesale just like every other lie he has sold you.

    You are still telling us that Trump who has thousands of lawsuits outstanding for ripping everyday working people off is a man of the people. Him and Farrage and another establishment figure have shafted everyone to get what they want and you are still on your knees blowing smoke up their arses.

    It is never their fault is it? no personal responsibility.

    The Dems fault, The medias fault, The leftists fault,


    Trump fucked you over and sold you out just like Farrage fucked over the British Public and here you are making mealy mouthed excuses for them insisting if anyone questions them they are an enemy of the people.

    You backed a coup mate.

    You boasted about it for years.
    I'm LITERALLY shaking....guys....guys....Beanz is posting single thoughts in complete sentences and then guys he's using the "enter" key to put spaces between his seperate thoughts. I don't know if I can handle it....I mean how is anyone supposed to respond to that?

  10. #535
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    24,064
    Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1144
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today In Biden Land

    You don't respond to anything. You don't answer any questions.

    You are clueless.
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  11. #536
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    24,064
    Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1144
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today In Biden Land

    Fucking circle back eh? 😁
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  12. #537
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,910
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1756
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today In Biden Land

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    agent provocateurs
    and cops opened the doors
    a merry mix
    of antifa, BLM, Trump supporters and hooligans
    ....14 Antifa members disguised themselves with pro-Trump clothing to join in the DC rioting. The infiltrators were recognized due to their participation in New York City and Philadelphia demonstrations, and were believed to have joined in the rioting so that Trump would get blamed.

    Of course you have no proof at all of this total bullshit.

    Still waiting for this. Every week I'm going to pick one of your endless bullshit claims and tack it onto this one and ask for proof. It's going to end up quite a list and it'll only be scratching the surface of all the bullshit you post.

  13. #538
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Uttar Pradesh, India
    Posts
    3,489
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    95
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today In Biden Land

    Kirky: people act on their own accord. Trump cannot force anyone to do anything. Whoever went in, went in, Trump supporters, anarchists wearing Trump hats, BLM, Antifa, agents provocateurs, etc. People act on their own accord. They were going in while Giuliani was still speaking before Trump even started, if you believe in Trump Rays & Beams that hypnotized people to do this or that, then YOU are the one who needs to come with the proof, twinkle toes.

    Bottom line is Trump did nothing wrong.

  14. #539
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    23,415
    Mentioned
    502 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1762
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today In Biden Land

    Of course. Teflon Don has never done anything wrong. It's always somebody else's fault. No accountability... no responsibility. Just like when he worked the kooks of the States up into a lather over the thousands and thousands of invading illegal immigrant criminals getting ready to storm the Mexico-US border. Got some nutjob to drive hundreds of miles to El Paso, Texas... just so he could shoot himself up some Hispanics. Not Trump's fault either. Not his fault he created a feverish, delusional panic over a supposed "invasion", which in the end petered out into a boring flow of men, women, and children at the border. You know... the "toothless peasants" you wanted "mowed down."

    The double standards here scream holy hell. Biden stutters in front of the teleprompter... and he should get hung by his thumbs. Trump incites violence, hatred, and division... and you give it the ol' wink and a nod. Just like your cult leader prophesized. He could shoot someone in the middle of 5th Avenue, and STILL not lose any of his blind voters.

    On top of drinking industrial quantities of that Kool-Aid..... do you take it via IV's also?

  15. #540
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Uttar Pradesh, India
    Posts
    3,489
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    95
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Today In Biden Land

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Of course. Teflon Don has never done anything wrong. It's always somebody else's fault. No accountability... no responsibility. Just like when he worked the kooks of the States up into a lather over the thousands and thousands of invading illegal immigrant criminals getting ready to storm the Mexico-US border. Got some nutjob to drive hundreds of miles to El Paso, Texas... just so he could shoot himself up some Hispanics. Not Trump's fault either. Not his fault he created a feverish, delusional panic over a supposed "invasion", which in the end petered out into a boring flow of men, women, and children at the border. You know... the "toothless peasants" you wanted "mowed down."

    The double standards here scream holy hell. Biden stutters in front of the teleprompter... and he should get hung by his thumbs. Trump incites violence, hatred, and division... and you give it the ol' wink and a nod. Just like your cult leader prophesized. He could shoot someone in the middle of 5th Avenue, and STILL not lose any of his blind voters.

    On top of drinking industrial quantities of that Kool-Aid..... do you take it via IV's also?
    point by point, no sarcasm if I can help it.

    1. Teflon DOn has done many, many things wrong. So going that hyperbolic route won't disprove anything I said. Never said he "never done anything wrong".
    2. IF Donald Trump claims he has never done anything wrong, then he is without a doubt WRONG. Because no human being ever can make that claim.
    3. "Got some nutjob to do XY or Z", nahhh, the nutjob is who did it, the nutjob drove to El Paso, the nutjob is at fault, accountable, responsible. Now the nutjob can say Trump brainwashed/manipulated/zombified him to go and do whatever, and yet THAT is the epitome of avoiding responsibility right there. Trump didnt "get" someone to drive and shoot up Hispanics. The nutjob "got" his own self to do it. Blaming Trump for that is a non sequitur and unreasonable. Basically, Im keeping this straight here and hope your response will be too, but then again you love the Kool Aid quips so go right ahead, but to sum it up for you: CORRELATION DOES NOT PROVE CAUSATION. Never will. And every court of law will prove that to you.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Why would Biden want to be POTUS anyway??
    By TitoFan in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 11-10-2020, 11:27 AM
  2. Nigel Farage vs Joe Biden
    By brocktonblockbust in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 02-28-2015, 03:17 AM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2020 Saddo Boxing - Boxing