Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 21

Thread: Crawford wants 60/40

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    london
    Posts
    5,677
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    789
    Cool Clicks

    Default Crawford wants 60/40

    Spence has x2 belts.

    What has Crawford done for us lately?!!!

    Ridiculous.

    Crawford is not chasing greatness in this division.

    He’s waiting for Spence to move up, he’s waiting for Spence to get weight drained.

    This fight should have happened 2-3 years ago!

    Sick of it!

    https://www.boxingscene.com/crawford...happen--153394

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    london
    Posts
    5,677
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    789
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Crawford wants 60/40

    I want this fight now!

    Pac should ignore them both and make money with McGregor!

    This fight must happen early 2021!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,704
    Mentioned
    1552 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2783
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Crawford wants 60/40

    Were you this sick when Floyd never made the fight with Manny? Thought not.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    6,507
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    493
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Crawford wants 60/40

    This is a perfect example of spin. It was actually Spence that said he wanted 60/40. Crawford clearly then said it in response more as a defiant statement.
    “You want 60/40? Fuck you , I want 60/40!”
    As far as I’m concerned, it’s very clear that for this fight to happen, the purses MUST BE 50/50.
    Spence isn’t some sort of ATG draw. And we still don’t know how he is after the Accident. No guarantees that he’s still got it.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    4,673
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    445
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Crawford wants 60/40

    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Were you this sick when Floyd never made the fight with Manny? Thought not.
    Floyd did make the fight with Manny, exactly when it was prime. Manny backed out of the agreement. That’s just an easily verifiable fact. A fact I’m quite sure you are well aware of

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    4,673
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    445
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Crawford wants 60/40

    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    This is a perfect example of spin. It was actually Spence that said he wanted 60/40. Crawford clearly then said it in response more as a defiant statement.
    “You want 60/40? Fuck you , I want 60/40!”
    As far as I’m concerned, it’s very clear that for this fight to happen, the purses MUST BE 50/50.
    Spence isn’t some sort of ATG draw. And we still don’t know how he is after the Accident. No guarantees that he’s still got it.
    How about this. How about we deal in numbers. Compare their PPVs, and let the numbers determine the percentages?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    6,507
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    493
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Crawford wants 60/40

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Were you this sick when Floyd never made the fight with Manny? Thought not.
    Floyd did make the fight with Manny, exactly when it was prime. Manny backed out of the agreement. That’s just an easily verifiable fact. A fact I’m quite sure you are well aware of
    Don’t worry about @Master . When he talks about Floyd and Manny, he totally loses the art of basic Arithmetic. It suited Floyd because Manny was past his peak, DESPITE THE FACT THAT FLOYD WAS 2 YEARS OLDER THAN MANNY!
    Oh , and let us not forget that Floyd should’ve been psychic and known that Marquez was gonna knock Manny out. So he shoulda fought Manny before he became damaged goods!
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,704
    Mentioned
    1552 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2783
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Crawford wants 60/40

    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Were you this sick when Floyd never made the fight with Manny? Thought not.
    Floyd did make the fight with Manny, exactly when it was prime. Manny backed out of the agreement. That’s just an easily verifiable fact. A fact I’m quite sure you are well aware of
    Don’t worry about @Master . When he talks about Floyd and Manny, he totally loses the art of basic Arithmetic. It suited Floyd because Manny was past his peak, DESPITE THE FACT THAT FLOYD WAS 2 YEARS OLDER THAN MANNY!
    Oh , and let us not forget that Floyd should’ve been psychic and known that Marquez was gonna knock Manny out. So he shoulda fought Manny before he became damaged goods!
    Manny has had way more fights and fought at the lower weights so in boxing terms far older than Floyd who did not fight for a couple years because of contract issues.

    Of course seeing Manny get knocked out and losing fights gave Floyd the confidence to take him on. Floyd was petrified when Manny was destroying Cotto and Margarito.

    Anyway let Floyd carry on boxing MMA fighters with zero boxing experience and Japanese kids to keep his ego going.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    4,673
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    445
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Crawford wants 60/40

    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Were you this sick when Floyd never made the fight with Manny? Thought not.
    Floyd did make the fight with Manny, exactly when it was prime. Manny backed out of the agreement. That’s just an easily verifiable fact. A fact I’m quite sure you are well aware of
    Don’t worry about @Master . When he talks about Floyd and Manny, he totally loses the art of basic Arithmetic. It suited Floyd because Manny was past his peak, DESPITE THE FACT THAT FLOYD WAS 2 YEARS OLDER THAN MANNY!
    Oh , and let us not forget that Floyd should’ve been psychic and known that Marquez was gonna knock Manny out. So he shoulda fought Manny before he became damaged goods!
    Manny has had way more fights and fought at the lower weights so in boxing terms far older than Floyd who did not fight for a couple years because of contract issues.

    Of course seeing Manny get knocked out and losing fights gave Floyd the confidence to take him on. Floyd was petrified when Manny was destroying Cotto and Margarito.

    Anyway let Floyd carry on boxing MMA fighters with zero boxing experience and Japanese kids to keep his ego going.
    So you deny that Floyd made the fight and Manny backed out of the agreement?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,704
    Mentioned
    1552 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2783
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Crawford wants 60/40

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Were you this sick when Floyd never made the fight with Manny? Thought not.
    Floyd did make the fight with Manny, exactly when it was prime. Manny backed out of the agreement. That’s just an easily verifiable fact. A fact I’m quite sure you are well aware of
    Don’t worry about @Master . When he talks about Floyd and Manny, he totally loses the art of basic Arithmetic. It suited Floyd because Manny was past his peak, DESPITE THE FACT THAT FLOYD WAS 2 YEARS OLDER THAN MANNY!
    Oh , and let us not forget that Floyd should’ve been psychic and known that Marquez was gonna knock Manny out. So he shoulda fought Manny before he became damaged goods!
    Manny has had way more fights and fought at the lower weights so in boxing terms far older than Floyd who did not fight for a couple years because of contract issues.

    Of course seeing Manny get knocked out and losing fights gave Floyd the confidence to take him on. Floyd was petrified when Manny was destroying Cotto and Margarito.

    Anyway let Floyd carry on boxing MMA fighters with zero boxing experience and Japanese kids to keep his ego going.
    So you deny that Floyd made the fight and Manny backed out of the agreement?
    Don't care, they never fought when they were at their best.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    4,673
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    445
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Crawford wants 60/40

    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Swanson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Were you this sick when Floyd never made the fight with Manny? Thought not.
    Floyd did make the fight with Manny, exactly when it was prime. Manny backed out of the agreement. That’s just an easily verifiable fact. A fact I’m quite sure you are well aware of
    Don’t worry about @Master . When he talks about Floyd and Manny, he totally loses the art of basic Arithmetic. It suited Floyd because Manny was past his peak, DESPITE THE FACT THAT FLOYD WAS 2 YEARS OLDER THAN MANNY!
    Oh , and let us not forget that Floyd should’ve been psychic and known that Marquez was gonna knock Manny out. So he shoulda fought Manny before he became damaged goods!
    Manny has had way more fights and fought at the lower weights so in boxing terms far older than Floyd who did not fight for a couple years because of contract issues.

    Of course seeing Manny get knocked out and losing fights gave Floyd the confidence to take him on. Floyd was petrified when Manny was destroying Cotto and Margarito.

    Anyway let Floyd carry on boxing MMA fighters with zero boxing experience and Japanese kids to keep his ego going.
    So you deny that Floyd made the fight and Manny backed out of the agreement?
    Don't care, they never fought when they were at their best.
    Stacking lies on lies. It’s obvious you care or you wouldn’t have told the initial lie. You’ll feel much better if you just accept the truth of what happened. It doesn’t matter how many times you misrepresent it, nobody will be fooled because the truth is too well documented.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    419
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    355
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Crawford wants 60/40

    Crawford was replying to what Spence said about wanting 60/40 in an interview.

    Why do both fighters say these things back and forth over social media instead of negotiating privately.

    They already had their face off in that video with Bob Arum. Look at the energy displayed there. Why hasn't the fight happened already?

    Crawford has achieved undisputed over 3 divisions, did Spence do that?

    If its really an authentic stumbling block (which I doubt it is), Crawford should just take the 40 and beat Spence down. This is assuming Spence is actually "ok" to compete.
    Last edited by sanatogen; 11-21-2020 at 11:25 PM.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    419
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    355
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Crawford wants 60/40

    Surely Floyd wishes he could still compete at the higher level like Manny does these days.

    For Manny it seems the fire to fight and desire to win and train hard still burns deep.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    58,704
    Mentioned
    1552 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2783
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Crawford wants 60/40

    Quote Originally Posted by sanatogen View Post
    Surely Floyd wishes he could still compete at the higher level like Manny does these days.

    For Manny it seems the fire to fight and desire to win and train hard still burns deep.
    Whilst Floyd is challenging you tubers.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    6,507
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    493
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Crawford wants 60/40

    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sanatogen View Post
    Surely Floyd wishes he could still compete at the higher level like Manny does these days.

    For Manny it seems the fire to fight and desire to win and train hard still burns deep.
    Whilst Floyd is challenging you tubers.
    What the fuck do you care who Floyd challenges. He’s 50 Million years old for fucks sake. He’s not a pro Boxer any more, he’s not relevant in that sense. Ignore him and let it go.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-19-2020, 06:15 PM
  2. T Crawford vs PAc?
    By chris6878 in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-22-2014, 02:10 AM
  3. Terrance Crawford...next?
    By Spicoli in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 07-03-2014, 09:39 PM
  4. Crawford-Beltran is next
    By FinitoElDinamita in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-16-2014, 08:10 AM
  5. Mr Crawford
    By Dia bando in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-05-2014, 09:56 AM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2020 Saddo Boxing - Boxing