Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  34
Dislikes Dislikes:  1
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 95

Thread: January 6th... an extremely significant date!

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    23,151
    Mentioned
    500 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1746
    Cool Clicks

    Default January 6th... an extremely significant date!

    Tomorrow is January 6, 2021.

    January 6th is an extremely significant date.

    No... not for the reasons you mean-spirited people think.

    It's because it's Three Kings Day here in Puerto Rico and most of the Spanish-speaking world.

    It's the day little boys and girls wake up to find toys under their bed where they had left water for the Three Kings and grass for their camels.

    It's a wonderful, ancient tradition. Sort of like Christmas morning in a huge part of the world (including here also).





    BUT..... (cue sinister music)

    Tomorrow, January 6th, is a significant date for yet ANOTHER reason.

    Gee... I wonder what THAT is.



    Oh..... NOW I remember.

    Tomorrow, January 6, 2021..... is the day Brock has been trumpeting all over the damn forum that the election will be overturned and the whole kit and caboodle will be handed (all wrapped in a neat little bow) to Comrade Trump.



    Tomorrow is the day that..... (even though Trump was TROUNCED 306 - 232 by "Sleepy Joe")..... in an election even admitted by most Republican rats jumping from the ship as being a fair, untainted election process..... there are still some rats left who are going to go down with the burning ship.

    BTW... did I say "Brock"??

    My bad. I meant to say "Totally Neutral, Consistent, Non-Flip Flopping" Brock. The King of Logic and Mental Stability.



    The question is...... will I take the low road and totally rub it in the face of Brock when Biden is being sworn in as the 46th President of the United States, ending a 4-year nightmare of epic proportions.

    Or will I take the high road and just let it slide under the rug.



  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    23,749
    Mentioned
    908 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1128
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: January 6th... an extremely significant date!

    Not suggesting anything you say is not true but also i think the 20th could be quite interesting as a kind of supporting date following the 6th like the 6th follows DEC25th

    Sturgeon is not having any of it

    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...S95IPV6GFyikNw
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    23,151
    Mentioned
    500 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1746
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: January 6th... an extremely significant date!

    Oh... Brock has bet the house on several dates after the Nov 3rd election (Dec 14, 23, Jan 6), and watched them all fall like so many dominoes, on the inexorable path to January 20th... when he'll STILL be waiting for someone like the proverbial guy at the wedding who cries out when the priest says "whomever objects speak up now or forever hold your peace."

    Poor Brock. Like the little kid who anxiously puts the grass and water under his bed waiting for the Three Kings to come by and leave toys under the bed..... so will Brock go to bed tonight putting his own grass and water under the bed hoping against hope that tomorrow the Election Fairy waves his magic wand and gives Trump another four years.

    Sad part is..... three and a half years from now, Brock (Neutral Brock, I might add) will still be shoveling his Massive Voter Fraud bullshit to anyone who will listen, who by that time will be reduced to drunks in a back alley or anyone he can tie to a chair and bore them to death.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    23,151
    Mentioned
    500 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1746
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: January 6th... an extremely significant date!

    Today is the day!!!





    Today is the day when all of Brock's wishes are supposed to come true!! Brock... where ARE you?? You've been strangely quiet and unheard from these last few days. You're supposed to be coming in here, jumping up and down, crowing about how your knight in shining armor and fellow New Yorker, Donald J. Trump is finally going to prevail... and be put back on his rightful throne.

    Where the fuck ARE you??

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    59,044
    Mentioned
    1570 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2799
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: January 6th... an extremely significant date!

    Eating humble pie.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    16,149
    Mentioned
    659 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    682
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: January 6th... an extremely significant date!

    Well I was watching the tube and I saw brock leading the charge into the inner chambers of congress. Maybe Brock is taking power and that’s what this is all about. Sorry I doubted the guy. I guess the whole selling fruits in Mexico was a psyop to throw off all the eyes on him. What will Brock do with this power?
    Last edited by walrus; 01-06-2021 at 09:20 PM.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Uttar Pradesh, India
    Posts
    3,134
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    82
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: January 6th... an extremely significant date!

    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Well I was watching the tube and I saw trump leading the charge into the inner chambers of congress. Maybe Brock is taking power and that’s what this is all about. Sorry I doubted the guy. I guess the whole selling fruits in Mexico was a psyop to throw off all the eyes on him. What will Brock do with this power?
    Victory over Tyranny

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    16,149
    Mentioned
    659 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    682
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: January 6th... an extremely significant date!

    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Well I was watching the tube and I saw trump leading the charge into the inner chambers of congress. Maybe Brock is taking power and that’s what this is all about. Sorry I doubted the guy. I guess the whole selling fruits in Mexico was a psyop to throw off all the eyes on him. What will Brock do with this power?
    Victory over Tyranny
    Damn you quoted me before I fixed it meant to say I saw you leading the charge into congress

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Uttar Pradesh, India
    Posts
    3,134
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    82
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: January 6th... an extremely significant date!

    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Well I was watching the tube and I saw trump leading the charge into the inner chambers of congress. Maybe Brock is taking power and that’s what this is all about. Sorry I doubted the guy. I guess the whole selling fruits in Mexico was a psyop to throw off all the eyes on him. What will Brock do with this power?
    Victory over Tyranny
    Damn you quoted me before I fixed it meant to say I saw you leading the charge into congress
    Wasn't leading it but about 80 persons behind the first went in

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    16,149
    Mentioned
    659 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    682
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: January 6th... an extremely significant date!

    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Well I was watching the tube and I saw trump leading the charge into the inner chambers of congress. Maybe Brock is taking power and that’s what this is all about. Sorry I doubted the guy. I guess the whole selling fruits in Mexico was a psyop to throw off all the eyes on him. What will Brock do with this power?
    Victory over Tyranny
    Damn you quoted me before I fixed it meant to say I saw you leading the charge into congress
    Wasn't leading it but about 80 persons behind the first went in
    Shit the dude in front was a dead ringer for you

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Uttar Pradesh, India
    Posts
    3,134
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    82
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: January 6th... an extremely significant date!

    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Well I was watching the tube and I saw trump leading the charge into the inner chambers of congress. Maybe Brock is taking power and that’s what this is all about. Sorry I doubted the guy. I guess the whole selling fruits in Mexico was a psyop to throw off all the eyes on him. What will Brock do with this power?
    Victory over Tyranny
    Damn you quoted me before I fixed it meant to say I saw you leading the charge into congress
    Wasn't leading it but about 80 persons behind the first went in
    Shit the dude in front was a dead ringer for you
    I actually picked up his cell phone when he dropped it at the top

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Uttar Pradesh, India
    Posts
    3,134
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    82
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: January 6th... an extremely significant date!

    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Well I was watching the tube and I saw trump leading the charge into the inner chambers of congress. Maybe Brock is taking power and that’s what this is all about. Sorry I doubted the guy. I guess the whole selling fruits in Mexico was a psyop to throw off all the eyes on him. What will Brock do with this power?
    Victory over Tyranny
    Damn you quoted me before I fixed it meant to say I saw you leading the charge into congress
    Wasn't leading it but about 80 persons behind the first went in
    Shit the dude in front was a dead ringer for you
    I actually picked up his cell phone when he dropped it at the top
    Lady at the back got shot in the neck, about 40 ft behind me

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    16,149
    Mentioned
    659 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    682
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: January 6th... an extremely significant date!

    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Well I was watching the tube and I saw trump leading the charge into the inner chambers of congress. Maybe Brock is taking power and that’s what this is all about. Sorry I doubted the guy. I guess the whole selling fruits in Mexico was a psyop to throw off all the eyes on him. What will Brock do with this power?
    Victory over Tyranny
    Damn you quoted me before I fixed it meant to say I saw you leading the charge into congress
    Wasn't leading it but about 80 persons behind the first went in
    Shit the dude in front was a dead ringer for you
    I actually picked up his cell phone when he dropped it at the top
    Lady at the back got shot in the neck, about 40 ft behind me
    Well I get it now. All your crew jumping was intel work. Brilliant. I did not see this one coming. Use this power wisely, the world is watching you.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    23,151
    Mentioned
    500 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1746
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: January 6th... an extremely significant date!

    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Well I was watching the tube and I saw trump leading the charge into the inner chambers of congress. Maybe Brock is taking power and that’s what this is all about. Sorry I doubted the guy. I guess the whole selling fruits in Mexico was a psyop to throw off all the eyes on him. What will Brock do with this power?
    Victory over Tyranny
    Damn you quoted me before I fixed it meant to say I saw you leading the charge into congress
    Wasn't leading it but about 80 persons behind the first went in
    Shit the dude in front was a dead ringer for you
    I actually picked up his cell phone when he dropped it at the top
    Lady at the back got shot in the neck, about 40 ft behind me
    Well I get it now. All your crew jumping was intel work. Brilliant. I did not see this one coming. Use this power wisely, the world is watching you.


    Yeah, I saw him too.

    He was the one holding a "Jo Jorgensen for President" sign.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    6,587
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    505
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: January 6th... an extremely significant date!

    Not many of your mates wearing masks Brock ?
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Canelo-Lara extremely under marketed
    By DannyV297 in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-12-2014, 01:39 PM
  2. Replies: 41
    Last Post: 08-09-2013, 11:41 AM
  3. Are these US protests significant?
    By Gandalf in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 04-02-2011, 06:55 PM
  4. Lennox victory over tyson not significant
    By pacdog in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 04-28-2006, 11:39 AM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2020 Saddo Boxing - Boxing