Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  9
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Bring Miles Back

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    North Wales
    Posts
    9,844
    Mentioned
    390 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    735
    Cool Clicks

    Default Bring Miles Back

    It's about time to bring Miles back he's a interesting poster and good in debates.
    Come on mods just bring him back.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Uttar Pradesh, India
    Posts
    3,441
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    92
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Bring Miles Back

    I have emailed him twice in the past 48 hours telling him what Memphis has said, and Lyle for sure has been in contact with him as he has said on the "Just Leave Gandalf banned....?" thread.

    Miles is a crackerjack poster and the forum is much the worse without him. It would be great to see him on here again, however it comes about, whether he is unbanned proactively or whether he emails saddoboxing.com or transmits his request thru Lyle as Memphis has mentioned.

    "Miles riles Lyle and Smiles a While in Style"

    by The Pirate


    Dont be Irate
    YOu are a Pirate
    YOur hips do Gyrate
    And your lips do Vibrate!

    A scone and a plum
    YOu are more than both
    Add some jam and a tea
    And dont be so wroth

    For Miles is a gem
    So dont get cheesed-off
    He never even sneezes
    And hardly ever coughs


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    21,336
    Mentioned
    202 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2000
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Bring Miles Back

    Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    It's about time to bring Miles back he's a interesting poster and good in debates.
    Come on mods just bring him back.
    does he even want to come back? not had an email requesting it and not sure what name he even uses on here anymore.... but i'm happy to unban him if it was a self ban and the mods are happy.

    just let me know what name he uses these days.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    North Wales
    Posts
    9,844
    Mentioned
    390 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    735
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Bring Miles Back

    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    I have emailed him twice in the past 48 hours telling him what Memphis has said, and Lyle for sure has been in contact with him as he has said on the "Just Leave Gandalf banned....?" thread.

    Miles is a crackerjack poster and the forum is much the worse without him. It would be great to see him on here again, however it comes about, whether he is unbanned proactively or whether he emails saddoboxing.com or transmits his request thru Lyle as Memphis has mentioned.

    "Miles riles Lyle and Smiles a While in Style"

    by The Pirate


    Dont be Irate
    YOu are a Pirate
    YOur hips do Gyrate
    And your lips do Vibrate!

    A scone and a plum
    YOu are more than both
    Add some jam and a tea
    And dont be so wroth

    For Miles is a gem
    So dont get cheesed-off
    He never even sneezes
    And hardly ever coughs

    Saddo was Miles life he must be missing the forum for sure Steve.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    16,265
    Mentioned
    668 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    692
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Bring Miles Back

    I’d love to see Gandalf back

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    16,265
    Mentioned
    668 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    692
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Bring Miles Back

    Then I can start a “ban miles” campaign

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    24,022
    Mentioned
    910 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1141
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Bring Miles Back

    Quote Originally Posted by Saddo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dia bando View Post
    It's about time to bring Miles back he's a interesting poster and good in debates.
    Come on mods just bring him back.
    does he even want to come back? not had an email requesting it and not sure what name he even uses on here anymore.... but i'm happy to unban him if it was a self ban and the mods are happy.

    just let me know what name he uses these days.
    Gladys?
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    24,022
    Mentioned
    910 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1141
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Bring Miles Back

    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Then I can start a “ban miles” campaign

    You misspelled 'bum' mate.
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9,401
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    730
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Bring Miles Back

    did i get my own thread when i disappeared for 4 and a half years?
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    North Wales
    Posts
    9,844
    Mentioned
    390 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    735
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Bring Miles Back

    Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post
    did i get my own thread when i disappeared for 4 and a half years?
    Four and a half years did you get a life.😁

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    24,022
    Mentioned
    910 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1141
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Bring Miles Back

    Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post
    did i get my own thread when i disappeared for 4 and a half years?

    No you didn't mate. I don't know what that says about the forum.

    I did mention you a few times in one of "Where has this f*cker gone" type threads. I assumed in the end you had forgot your password or went on a Viking pillage session and had too many ales on your longboat, and had fallen overboard.


    Who are you?
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    59,247
    Mentioned
    1582 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    2809
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Bring Miles Back

    Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post
    did i get my own thread when i disappeared for 4 and a half years?
    One of the last posts you made was about your son being a rising rugby star. So I assumed you got rich and left us behind.
    Do not let success go to your head and do not let failure get to your heart.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    6,649
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    515
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Bring Miles Back

    Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post
    did i get my own thread when i disappeared for 4 and a half years?
    No Way is it 4 and a half years since you posted ??
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9,401
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    730
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Bring Miles Back

    Quote Originally Posted by Primo Carnera View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post
    did i get my own thread when i disappeared for 4 and a half years?
    No Way is it 4 and a half years since you posted ??
    i did pop on a couple of times in that time, i reckon i posted less than 6 times tho
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    9,401
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    730
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Bring Miles Back

    Quote Originally Posted by Master View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by erics44 View Post
    did i get my own thread when i disappeared for 4 and a half years?
    One of the last posts you made was about your son being a rising rugby star. So I assumed you got rich and left us behind.
    you know what he was mint at rugby, in a round about way one of the best players in the country at his age

    hes signed for Preston North End now tho, different shaped ball and a lot more money
    Officially the only saddo who has had a girlfriend

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Can somebody please bring me back?
    By Gandmiles in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 12-30-2012, 06:27 AM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-11-2011, 11:53 PM
  3. Bring back the old forum!
    By Syntax Error in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 03-03-2008, 01:02 PM
  4. Bring back Roy Jones JR...
    By Preme in forum Boxing Talk
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-05-2007, 01:57 PM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2020 Saddo Boxing - Boxing