Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  7
Likes Likes:  16
Dislikes Dislikes:  4
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 68

Thread: Why Do Trump Supporters Refuse To Discuss QAnon's Involvement on Jan 6th?

Share/Bookmark
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    24,224
    Mentioned
    920 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1172
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Why Do Trump Supporters Refuse To Discuss QAnon's Involvement on Jan 6th?

    Lining up to be fleeced. And think people not buying into all this QAnon third rate grifter conspiracy crap are the sheep? It is almost like it is seen as blasphemous to point to the golden calf when not on your knees

    https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...21-2?r=US&IR=T
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    49,121
    Mentioned
    950 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    0
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Why Do Trump Supporters Refuse To Discuss QAnon's Involvement on Jan 6th?

    Slim, are there specific questions you would like to ask me? I used the word coup because it is a word used a lot along with the word insurrection. I consider this to have been a largely peaceful protest. Some got rowdy and out of control. That sometimes happens. I do not think Trump is responsible for violence having asked for a peaceful demonstration of democratic principles.

    This thread seems to be about Q. It is not something I have any history of posting about, so will abstain from that conversation.
    Last edited by Gandalf; 03-07-2021 at 01:27 AM. Reason: Had to mention Q. I did once read the magazine in the 1990's.

  3. #33
    El Kabong Guest

    Default Re: Why Do Trump Supporters Refuse To Discuss QAnon's Involvement on Jan 6th?

    Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post
    This is a waste of time, nevertheless.

    Qanon isn't an individual, it is a collective whole, group, membership who cares.

    The point was to address those who claim it was Antifa, Those who claimed it was BLM.

    FBI aren't looking to lock up a group, they were locking up people who were filmed, who filmed themselves.

    So I listed those caught- with the question: Where are the antifa members being exposed?


    Let me repost -what you as usual do... ignore...
    and rewrite the post to do what you always do. and have always have done to every post of mines; troll and look for something to insult- otherwise you've never submitted a single post to me on any topic- just your thoughts of the person who posted it.

    Simplicity is what this is all about:

    Here is a chance, to identify some of the infiltrators, of the Qanon to Trump Supporters.
    Here is a chance to identify and or offer what makes Qanon so non-news worthy To Right wing news media and their audience.
    And for a few right wing politicians, they defended Qanon and claimed it was somebody else's group. Liberals and their terrorist group antifa.
    The way you approach things, yes I agree it's a complete waste of time.

    There is Q & there are Anons...is that a group on par with Antifa or BLM? I guess they could be if they ransacked city after city after city for months on end.

    How many people have been arrested? How many people are "QAnon" from that group?

    "FBI aren't looking to lock up a group, they were locking up people who were filmed, who filmed themselves.".....who is arguing that?

    The only person I've found is Utah Activist John Sullivan who went in with another "journalist".



    Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post
    Here is a chance, to identify some of the infiltrators, of the Qanon to Trump Supporters.
    Here is a chance to identify and or offer what makes Qanon so non-news worthy To Right wing news media and their audience.
    And for a few right wing politicians, they defended Qanon and claimed it was somebody else's group. Liberals and their terrorist group antifa.
    OK, I guess I understand that. I don't reckon you were looking for any sort of response, so I'm just saying I've read, re-read, and re-re-read this and just accepted that as your stance on the matter.
    Last edited by El Kabong; 03-08-2021 at 03:29 PM.

  4. #34
    El Kabong Guest

    Default Re: Why Do Trump Supporters Refuse To Discuss QAnon's Involvement on Jan 6th?

    Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    If QAnon called for action on 1/6 then why not just post their post calling for it?


    I await my dislike click
    1. Here is a chance, to identify some of the infiltrators, of the Qanon to Trump Supporters.

    2.Here is a chance to identify and or offer what makes Qanon so non-news worthy To Right wing news media and their audience.

    3.And for a few right wing politicians, they defended Qanon and claimed it was somebody else's group. Liberals and their terrorist group antifa.



    If you don't want to provide the names of Antifa being arrested - then at least answer the question: why are Qanon members seldom mentioned by Trump supporters, case in point the last 3 posts.


    I didnt say Qanon called for action, you did.'

    I'm identifying one by one those caught- and asked- why is right wing radio and right wing politicians claiming BLM- and you are ok with them placing blame without the naming them?

    You are ok with your state capitial ran amok for 2 hours...of all the times to speak up on cops being whooped- why not now? I have no history here of defending BLM, never even went on those threads so dont hold me accountable for something I haven't supported BLM or defunding cops,,, pull that on those who say it.

    If you dont want to answer this question- Why Do Trump Supporters Refuse To Discuss QAnon's Involvement on Jan 6th? Leave the thread let it die.
    Hey I didn't get that the first time, please repeat it again and after that one more time and after that one last time just because.

    1. OK
    2. So Qanon is simultaneously pro-Trump but never covered by rightwing media which is likewise(some of them) pro-Trump?
    3. Yeah some people defended Qanon and so maybe Slim, we should take a glance at what exactly Q said just to check and see if Q had called for action which would be "incitement"

    I asked you if Q called for action because it would be relevant to a legal case based around a group....I assume it's not "SlimTrae Esquire"

    What is a "Qanon member"? A believer? A supporter? Someone curious about it? I'll assume you mean all of the above, Trump supporters worried about election, worried about voter fraud, worried about policy etc wouldn't concern themselves with QAnon because it diverts attention from those topics & slimes everything Trump with the "CONSPIRACY THEORY" label. That's why or if they've got YouTube channels then QAnon is verboten, Twitter verboten, Facebook? I'm not sure don't have it.

    Nah, I think I'll stay Slim, I think I'll stay in this thread. I seriously want to rack up those sweet sweet dislikes from you.


    Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post
    I have law enforcement in my family- and to read of 100 being injured...and no one here wants to discuss that? My bad, those who claim to be pro-police.

    NOthing to say about each of these persons caught trampling the state capital.
    Nothing to say about their claims of March 4th is the actual election.

    Revise the question so the lot of you 3- can give criticism, I understand, its all you got.
    Oh really? I don't recall you mentioning your family over the summer of rioting....maybe they all work in DC?

    The police are useful if they do their jobs correctly. The more they don't do their jobs correctly the more of a liability they become. That's just an in general statement.

    I didn't storm the Capitol. I didn't believe there was any call for violence, I would have known if there was. I don't like it that the police were injured and some later died of strokes so I've heard but hell I didn't like the Capitol being stormed during Kavanaugh's hearings. I didn't like police being injured over the summer either. I've been consistent.

  5. #35
    El Kabong Guest

    Default Re: Why Do Trump Supporters Refuse To Discuss QAnon's Involvement on Jan 6th?

    Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Not a single gun found among this "insurrection" "coup"


    Really?


    Bruh
    Take that to a thread where someone is talking about a coup.

    Dumb-da-dum-dumb statement- talkin' about no guns found...when virtiaully no one was arrested in order for that to occur.

    The arrests occured days to weeks later.
    LMAO

    OK maybe I'll take it to the "Why Do Trump Supporters Refuse To Discuss QAnon's Involvement on Jan 6th?" thread....oh wait, I'm already here


    Well if there WERE guns then why was Ashli Babbit the only person shot?

    Were any Police shot? Were any Congressmen shot? Was anyone other than Ashli Babbit shot? And these folks apparently attended Donald Trump's (president at the time) speech, just before everything happened, but do you think they were armed and would the Secret Service have been cool with that? I don't think so....but then again I am capable of thought, are you?


    Bring them dislikes on my man, gotta have 'em

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Uttar Pradesh, India
    Posts
    3,525
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    120
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Why Do Trump Supporters Refuse To Discuss QAnon's Involvement on Jan 6th?

    Like I said, 20 or 30 "good" (bwahahaha) Flatbush Brooklyn Italians,,,,,The South Brooklyn Boys know how to get shit done. no Viking outfits and shit, I can call Tony "Gaspipe" Casso's sons right now, take a little stroll thru Carroll Gardens, where the Red Hook Projects used to be, Im always part of the "farm team" there, know what I mean?..... now THAT would give them something to hide under their Capitol desks about
    Last edited by NoSavingByTheBell; 03-09-2021 at 05:47 AM.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    6,303
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    492
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Why Do Trump Supporters Refuse To Discuss QAnon's Involvement on Jan 6th?

    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    If QAnon called for action on 1/6 then why not just post their post calling for it?


    I await my dislike click
    1. Here is a chance, to identify some of the infiltrators, of the Qanon to Trump Supporters.

    2.Here is a chance to identify and or offer what makes Qanon so non-news worthy To Right wing news media and their audience.

    3.And for a few right wing politicians, they defended Qanon and claimed it was somebody else's group. Liberals and their terrorist group antifa.



    If you don't want to provide the names of Antifa being arrested - then at least answer the question: why are Qanon members seldom mentioned by Trump supporters, case in point the last 3 posts.


    I didnt say Qanon called for action, you did.'

    I'm identifying one by one those caught- and asked- why is right wing radio and right wing politicians claiming BLM- and you are ok with them placing blame without the naming them?

    You are ok with your state capitial ran amok for 2 hours...of all the times to speak up on cops being whooped- why not now? I have no history here of defending BLM, never even went on those threads so dont hold me accountable for something I haven't supported BLM or defunding cops,,, pull that on those who say it.

    If you dont want to answer this question- Why Do Trump Supporters Refuse To Discuss QAnon's Involvement on Jan 6th? Leave the thread let it die.
    Hey I didn't get that the first time, please repeat it again and after that one more time and after that one last time just because.

    1. OK
    2. So Qanon is simultaneously pro-Trump but never covered by rightwing media which is likewise(some of them) pro-Trump?
    3. Yeah some people defended Qanon and so maybe Slim, we should take a glance at what exactly Q said just to check and see if Q had called for action which would be "incitement"

    I asked you if Q called for action because it would be relevant to a legal case based around a group....I assume it's not "SlimTrae Esquire"

    What is a "Qanon member"? A believer? A supporter? Someone curious about it? I'll assume you mean all of the above, Trump supporters worried about election, worried about voter fraud, worried about policy etc wouldn't concern themselves with QAnon because it diverts attention from those topics & slimes everything Trump with the "CONSPIRACY THEORY" label. That's why or if they've got YouTube channels then QAnon is verboten, Twitter verboten, Facebook? I'm not sure don't have it.

    Nah, I think I'll stay Slim, I think I'll stay in this thread. I seriously want to rack up those sweet sweet dislikes from you.


    Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post
    I have law enforcement in my family- and to read of 100 being injured...and no one here wants to discuss that? My bad, those who claim to be pro-police.

    NOthing to say about each of these persons caught trampling the state capital.
    Nothing to say about their claims of March 4th is the actual election.

    Revise the question so the lot of you 3- can give criticism, I understand, its all you got.
    Oh really? I don't recall you mentioning your family over the summer of rioting....maybe they all work in DC?

    .
    Bigot.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    6,303
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    492
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Why Do Trump Supporters Refuse To Discuss QAnon's Involvement on Jan 6th?

    Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong View Post
    If QAnon called for action on 1/6 then why not just post their post calling for it?


    I await my dislike click
    1. Here is a chance, to identify some of the infiltrators, of the Qanon to Trump Supporters.

    2.Here is a chance to identify and or offer what makes Qanon so non-news worthy To Right wing news media and their audience.

    3.And for a few right wing politicians, they defended Qanon and claimed it was somebody else's group. Liberals and their terrorist group antifa.



    If you don't want to provide the names of Antifa being arrested - then at least answer the question: why are Qanon members seldom mentioned by Trump supporters, case in point the last 3 posts.


    I didnt say Qanon called for action, you did.'

    I'm identifying one by one those caught- and asked- why is right wing radio and right wing politicians claiming BLM- and you are ok with them placing blame without the naming them?

    You are ok with your state capitial ran amok for 2 hours...of all the times to speak up on cops being whooped- why not now? I have no history here of defending BLM, never even went on those threads so dont hold me accountable for something I haven't supported BLM or defunding cops,,, pull that on those who say it.

    If you dont want to answer this question- Why Do Trump Supporters Refuse To Discuss QAnon's Involvement on Jan 6th? Leave the thread let it die.
    Hey I didn't get that the first time, please repeat it again and after that one more time and after that one last time just because.

    1. OK
    2. So Qanon is simultaneously pro-Trump but never covered by rightwing media which is likewise(some of them) pro-Trump?
    3. Yeah some people defended Qanon and so maybe Slim, we should take a glance at what exactly Q said just to check and see if Q had called for action which would be "incitement"

    I asked you if Q called for action because it would be relevant to a legal case based around a group....I assume it's not "SlimTrae Esquire"

    What is a "Qanon member"? A believer? A supporter? Someone curious about it? I'll assume you mean all of the above, Trump supporters worried about election, worried about voter fraud, worried about policy etc wouldn't concern themselves with QAnon because it diverts attention from those topics & slimes everything Trump with the "CONSPIRACY THEORY" label. That's why or if they've got YouTube channels then QAnon is verboten, Twitter verboten, Facebook? I'm not sure don't have it.

    Nah, I think I'll stay Slim, I think I'll stay in this thread. I seriously want to rack up those sweet sweet dislikes from you.


    Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post
    I have law enforcement in my family- and to read of 100 being injured...and no one here wants to discuss that? My bad, those who claim to be pro-police.

    NOthing to say about each of these persons caught trampling the state capital.
    Nothing to say about their claims of March 4th is the actual election.

    Revise the question so the lot of you 3- can give criticism, I understand, its all you got.
    Oh really? I don't recall you mentioning your family over the summer of rioting....maybe they all work in DC?

    .
    Bigot.
    You mention my family? Over the internet? Not face to face?

    Now I know why every woman who posted here, loathed, you, why peope want to fight you here. Say those words to a man's face.
    I don't like you posting me., I dont like you, I am sorry I PM'd you and stated I didnt hate you, Sorry I mentoned condolesnces to your family.


    Talk like this to my face over zoom face to face. You dont talk like that to men...unless face to face. Your posts sicken me more than anyone I've ever read.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    6,303
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    492
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Why Do Trump Supporters Refuse To Discuss QAnon's Involvement on Jan 6th?

    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    So you want me to admit that if that WAS a "coup", that it failed? OK I admit, if that WAS a "coup" then it failed. I have no problem saying that. DId it fail BECAUSE of Trump? Dont see how he was directing or managing or conducting the "coup", even you said he just walked away and went home. So if the "coup" failed, it failed because they didnt do it right. It failed because THEY (the people who went in like amateur, sophomoric, Viking-dressed idiots) didnt do it right.

    Who is disputing that?

    Again, a few dozen Brooklyn Italians, yeah..... we'd get that shit done. Then when it succeeded, just curious, what would you say then?
    This is the title of the thread: Why Do Trump Supporters Refuse To Discuss QAnon's Involvement on Jan 6th?

    It isn't complicated.


    You took it to coup, I didnt. you decided to post without mentioning Qanon.
    And I didnt admit Trump walked away- That's playing semantics...he walked away after doing what? After telling people to go...and do what? Be forceful is what he said.

    I can post it here...him saying that, but you chose to view it from your perspective, not from the basis of this thread- Why Do Trump Supporters Refuse To Discuss QAnon's Involvement on Jan 6th?


    Had he not told them Be there...be wild... would they have showed up? WHy did he say it would be wild...if it was a peaceful protest.

    When he gave his speech, had he not told them- go walk down there...would they have walked down there on their own?

    And again- we witnessed for 2 hours our state capital attacked, and we diminished it because they weren't men enough, crazy enough to finish the job- so that becomes the issue? Nothing lost, because only 100 cops were hurt and only 2 died..so no reason to initiate a discussion on that.



    Every question I wrote was rhetorical, please dont answer them now, you are smart enough to know how to have responded, you chose not to.
    You ask questions not relevant to this topic, because again you chose to view it- almost like Republican Ron Johnson who said it wasnt a major...because it wasnt BLM or Antifa.

    If I ignored Qanon, ignored every person I posted of their videos- being arrested, I too would think similar, but I didn't. I listened to each of them. I looked at who the FBI arrested days after cause no one was given the order to do their job that fateful day. They were pro trump. They were Qanon, Oathkeepers and a few others...point is- none of them stated they were Anti Trump, they were pro trump. You chose not view them -hear them.

    I chose to understand who they were, why they said they did it. let us leave it at that. cool?
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 03-19-2021 at 08:24 AM.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Uttar Pradesh, India
    Posts
    3,525
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    120
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Why Do Trump Supporters Refuse To Discuss QAnon's Involvement on Jan 6th?

    Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    So you want me to admit that if that WAS a "coup", that it failed? OK I admit, if that WAS a "coup" then it failed. I have no problem saying that. DId it fail BECAUSE of Trump? Dont see how he was directing or managing or conducting the "coup", even you said he just walked away and went home. So if the "coup" failed, it failed because they didnt do it right. It failed because THEY (the people who went in like amateur, sophomoric, Viking-dressed idiots) didnt do it right.

    Who is disputing that?

    Again, a few dozen Brooklyn Italians, yeah..... we'd get that shit done. Then when it succeeded, just curious, what would you say then?
    This is the title of the thread: Why Do Trump Supporters Refuse To Discuss QAnon's Involvement on Jan 6th?

    It isn't complicated.


    You took it to coup, I didnt. you decided to post without mentioning Qanon.
    And I didnt admit Trump walked away- That's playing semantics...he walked away after doing what? After telling people to go...and do what? Be forceful is what he said.

    I can post it here...him saying that, but you chose to view it from your perspective, not from the basis of this thread- Why Do Trump Supporters Refuse To Discuss QAnon's Involvement on Jan 6th?


    Had he not told them Be there...be wild... would they have showed up? WHy did he say it would be wild...if it was a peaceful protest.

    When he gave his speech, had he not told them- go walk down there...would they have walked down there on their own?

    And again- we witnessed for 2 hours our state capital attacked, and we diminished it because they weren't men enough, crazy enough to finish the job- so that becomes the issue? Nothing lost, because only 100 cops were hurt and only 2 died..so no reason to initiate a discussion on that.



    Every question I wrote was rhetorical, please dont answer them now, you are smart enough to know how to have responded, you chose not to.
    You ask questions not relevant to this topic, because again you chose to view it- almost like Republican Ron Johnson who said it wasnt a major...because it wasnt BLM or Antifa.

    If I ignored Qanon, ignored every person I posted of their videos- being arrested, I too would think similar, but I didn't. I listened to each of them. I looked at who the FBI arrested days after cause no one was given the order to do their job that fateful day. They were pro trump. They were Qanon, Oathkeepers and a few others...point is- none of them stated they were Anti Trump, they were pro trump. You chose not view them -hear them.

    I chose to understand who they were, why they said they did it. let us leave it at that. cool?
    Of course Qanon was involved. I never will deny it.

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    6,303
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    492
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Why Do Trump Supporters Refuse To Discuss QAnon's Involvement on Jan 6th?

    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimTrae View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NoSavingByTheBell View Post
    So you want me to admit that if that WAS a "coup", that it failed? OK I admit, if that WAS a "coup" then it failed. I have no problem saying that. DId it fail BECAUSE of Trump? Dont see how he was directing or managing or conducting the "coup", even you said he just walked away and went home. So if the "coup" failed, it failed because they didnt do it right. It failed because THEY (the people who went in like amateur, sophomoric, Viking-dressed idiots) didnt do it right.

    Who is disputing that?

    Again, a few dozen Brooklyn Italians, yeah..... we'd get that shit done. Then when it succeeded, just curious, what would you say then?
    This is the title of the thread: Why Do Trump Supporters Refuse To Discuss QAnon's Involvement on Jan 6th?

    It isn't complicated.


    You took it to coup, I didnt. you decided to post without mentioning Qanon.
    And I didnt admit Trump walked away- That's playing semantics...he walked away after doing what? After telling people to go...and do what? Be forceful is what he said.

    I can post it here...him saying that, but you chose to view it from your perspective, not from the basis of this thread- Why Do Trump Supporters Refuse To Discuss QAnon's Involvement on Jan 6th?


    Had he not told them Be there...be wild... would they have showed up? WHy did he say it would be wild...if it was a peaceful protest.

    When he gave his speech, had he not told them- go walk down there...would they have walked down there on their own?

    And again- we witnessed for 2 hours our state capital attacked, and we diminished it because they weren't men enough, crazy enough to finish the job- so that becomes the issue? Nothing lost, because only 100 cops were hurt and only 2 died..so no reason to initiate a discussion on that.



    Every question I wrote was rhetorical, please dont answer them now, you are smart enough to know how to have responded, you chose not to.
    You ask questions not relevant to this topic, because again you chose to view it- almost like Republican Ron Johnson who said it wasnt a major...because it wasnt BLM or Antifa.

    If I ignored Qanon, ignored every person I posted of their videos- being arrested, I too would think similar, but I didn't. I listened to each of them. I looked at who the FBI arrested days after cause no one was given the order to do their job that fateful day. They were pro trump. They were Qanon, Oathkeepers and a few others...point is- none of them stated they were Anti Trump, they were pro trump. You chose not view them -hear them.

    I chose to understand who they were, why they said they did it. let us leave it at that. cool?
    Of course Qanon was involved. I never will deny it.
    And I understand your perspective. We cool!
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    6,303
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    492
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Why Do Trump Supporters Refuse To Discuss QAnon's Involvement on Jan 6th?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gandalf View Post
    Slim, are there specific questions you would like to ask me? I used the word coup because it is a word used a lot along with the word insurrection. I consider this to have been a largely peaceful protest. Some got rowdy and out of control. That sometimes happens. I do not think Trump is responsible for violence having asked for a peaceful demonstration of democratic principles.

    This thread seems to be about Q. It is not something I have any history of posting about, so will abstain from that conversation.
    Sorry I missed this post. If you do venture back-Let's go by the numbers, cool?!


    **edit** You state you have no history or knowledge of qanon- I hope you will take time to learn them. In fact I posted them- their videos are here-telling why they did what they did, nothing holding you back sir, but you. Since you have spoken on the riot, how can one speak on the riot but not know who particpated in the riot/or coup or insurrection? I'd ask of you to take time The way you know of BLM or Antifa...if you do post of them that is...
    ok by the numbers-

    1. I'd ask- How can there be a coup/insurrection without a leader calling for one?


    This is how I & most people who aren't pro-right wing viewed it- QAnon Rep. Vows to Disrupt Electoral College Vote Count as Trump Tweets 'See Everyone in D.C.' not billed as an insurrection (leading up to the day)


    2. I've asked in general several times noone replied, so I will ask of you- When the Don tweeted-Be There. Will Be Wild!’
    How does one interpret a (wild) event to be peaceful?
    https://economictimes.indiatimes.com...w/80156332.cms


    3. How did you conclude that the deaths of 5 people, 100 injured is equivalent to a peaceful protest? How many have to die for you to say- that was NOT peacefully protesting?
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/d-c-mayor...aos-at-capitol

    4. Now this I admit is a sarcastic question, my bad, but when you wrote: This thread seems to be about Q....What would be a better way to let you know that- if writing it this way: Why Do Trump Supporters Refuse To Discuss QAnon's Involvement on Jan 6th?

    wasn't sufficient for you to see that was the basis of this thread- Qanon- not being mentioned by Trump supporters, right wingers.

    Trumps' words not being quoted. qanon not being given credit for what they asked-



    Everything else I write is rhetorical, for the board in general -but feel free to chime in.. @Gandalf, I would really like to know your position(s) U know I dont critique!

    Follow up post I asked for those who felt this was antifa, why not post the vids of those antifa/blm posing as qanon/Oath keepers/Pboys then?

    So I began posting some who were arrested- 300 so far...and I was critisized for proving my point (not by you)

    How can 9 oath keepers be charged- and no one -not a single trump supporter responds to why they are being arrested?

    Watching them walk into the capital- knowing exactly where to go- amazing they were within 100 feet of Pence- and that was a coincedence?
    They lounged around as if they (KNEW) there would be no responders.
    https://www.politico.com/news/2021/0...ial%20election.

    Last- I acknowledge since the investigation began- the charges have now turned to (insurrection) when it was initally a rally called (Stop the Steal) that was intended to stop them from certifying the election- they were successful..for all of 2 hours.

    I learned that the willful ignorance -to ignore qanon- allows many to put words in don's mouth as opposed to quoting him. Be there be wild. Be forceful. Now go & walk to the capital....how does those words get continuously ignored?


    Lastly- since the investigation began -Gandalf are you aware of how many don supporters are NOT following it? I mean who wants to read- Robert J. Contee III, the city's top cop said
    5. two pipe bombs were recovered earlier one located outside the RNC and one outside the DNC.
    6. Police found a cooler from a vehicle that had a long gun and Molotov cocktail on the Capitol grounds.
    7. At least six firearms were recovered, in addition to the three recovered same night
    8. DOJ revealed scores of Private text and audio messages such as:

    "Trump said It's gonna be wild!!!!!!! It's gonna be wild!!!!!!!” Kelly Meggs, 52, a leader of Florida’s Oath Keepers, told a Facebook contact .

    Another read: “He wants us to make it WILD that's what he's saying. He called us all to the Capitol and wants us to make it wild!!! Sir Yes Sir!!! Gentlemen we are heading to DC pack your shit!!"

    Another read- Thomas Caldwell, 65, told his collaborators they were “screwed.”

    another text read: “Pence has punked out,”
    from a Virginia resident texted at 2:06 p.m.

    18 minutes into the attack the President of the United States tweeted Pence lacked the “courage” to overturn the election.

    Just what do his actions and words suggest then? How can they all have been there on their own accord, no leader, they just all decided on the fly? Do we ignore all the evidence of texts, posts? in response to a request- be there- will be wild?

    And for those who say how many guns were taken...again I repeat how can any law enforcement seize guns- if they werent called to resolve 2 hours later? Yet now the investigation- using their own texts, their own cell phones, led them to where cache of weapons were stored- yet I acknowedge if don supporters refuse to follow the investigation- then they have the right to be correct due to willfull ignorance aka ignore it.

    another text in reel time: 3:05 p.m., Caldwell wrote in a Facebook message, “Inside.” Does that sound like a protest? or an act of forced entry?

    another text read- You guys Gonna carry?" Ok we aren't either, we have a heavy QRF 10 Min out though."

    If you were investigatingf such a case and these were BLM/Antifa/NAACP with those texts- would you still see it the same? Peaceful?
    Watkins, another member of the Oath Keepers, told those storming the Capitol initially would not be bringing guns because “QRF will be our law enforcement members.”

    Sounds like they knew what they were doing- because their right wing media said just that- well if no guns, then no harm..really?

    https://www.foxnews.com/us/d-c-mayor...aos-at-capitol


    When you saw people scaling the walls, how did that convince you- that you were witnessing a protest of peace?

    How do untrained citizens scale a wall? not a mountain with grooves, to find footing, but flat walls, where there are certain spots on walls -that only protectors of our Captial would know?

    Lots of questions Gandalf, I don't expect you to answer them all. That was a distubring day- to witness supporters defend trump by speaking on his behalf as opposed to using his words, his actions to prove he was not the one that told them what to do, when to and where, then who told them?
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 03-31-2021 at 01:01 PM.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    6,303
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    492
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Why Do Trump Supporters Refuse To Discuss QAnon's Involvement on Jan 6th?

    While Right Wingers & Donald's kids demand to talk about Mr.--- being dropped from Potato head or Dr. Suess being dropped from reading children, others are still talking about the continued arrests such as myself.





    Don's kids are special- IMO as in too stupid in thinking they can post their actions, delete them...and think cause it was wiped from their laptop, it can't be found...well Southgate man A. Williams is 6th from Michigan arrested in Capitol attack investigation

    Law enforcement retrieved his deleted video and found every instance - of him in the building with the words "We took this [expletive] building." Again if one is a juror- and saw this--- how is he innoncently protesting?
    He Even wrote his father & grandfather would be proud of him for storming the swamp.


    Just a few days ago 2 brothers were taken in- one was found in video using a police barricade to get inside..again I ask: How is this peaceful?



    Both were seen exiting the capital -but were found opening a secure door on the north side of the capital. Millions of dollars in damage was done by like minded, again I ask: How does millions of dollars in damages=a peaceful protest? How many millions have to be destroyed before such as event is considered anything but peaceful?
    At 1:03 into the video above- one of them is beating the dogshit out of someone on the ground...with a flagpole.

    One of the brothers is shown later in the video- clashing at a previous event against BLM--you know the group right wingers claimed destroyed the capital- the point?- these brothers have a history of such acts.

    One old dude in the video was arrested showing he entered- then he stated he left immediately when he saw the carnage (not peaceful) protesting. he said he was shamed of what he saw. I believe the old white guy. Not all there were violent, but then again milions of dollars in wreckage is never accidental.

    Cameras, videos are proving who did what. 3months later...they are getting the ones who were complicit. So what Trump supporter is against finding those who did cause damage, suffering , injuries and deaths?
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 03-31-2021 at 08:46 AM.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    6,303
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    492
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Why Do Trump Supporters Refuse To Discuss QAnon's Involvement on Jan 6th?

    Just a few days ago, mother & son charged




    What would you guys/gals do if your family member was a part of this? In USA families are torn over this. In North Carolina a man's entire inner family turned him in




    I know this is biting sarcasm- but I call it as I see it- how stupid does one have to be- to invade a state building then brag about the shit on social platform?

    The posts between his family is responding to his post "We just took the capital"
    One member responded- YOU are bragging about this? Dont bother speaking to me again, this is treason.

    To think that anyone would be dumb enough to think that if they did somehow take the capital- one building...then the United States Marine Corp, Army, Navy, Air Force, Special Forces would all be complicit and respond: Capital is seized? Well guess we have to go along"

    As if they can't just drop drop a B on it..and rebuild the buidling- these actions/words are indicative of exactly how smart these people are NOT.



    he responded on FB - You will thank me for saving your freedom.

    A Police officer of a Highpoint North Carolina was arrested as well- wearing tactical gear walking in formation to the capital-- again, how is this the actions of peaceful protesters? In formation- being allowed to walk through a sea of people who behave like the Red Sea and just part?!

    It would be through his emails, that revealed other para-military groups were planning this as well, in other words, this wasn't just qanon- rather people who voted for Don, those who hate Democrats, hate minorities & have been inundated with decades of hate radio teaching them- literally that their country has been taken from them.
    No democracy of a USA style of Brexit...just go kill for it.

    *UPDATE*
    My numbers were 300 as of last month. As of the end of March -there have been 400 charged

    Now why would a man divorce his wife over this? Now I admit I would be compromised. May have a hell of an argument, but divorce her? Well, turns out this dude is not only a police detective, but one whose wife was with another dude, clinching on him like John Ruiz in a championship fight!



    Detective Divorcing Wife Who Went to Capitol Insurrection
    709,427 views•Mar 22, 2021

    And he is a part of Oath keepers? Nope! PBoys? Nope!
    Qanon. You know the reason for this thread! They were kind of an intermediary in which all of these white supramicist groups to anti government and paramailitary organizations used as a go between- but how can anyone argue against it- if the answer from trumpers is Who is Qanon?
    wow a detective finds his wife is on Facebook planning to go with this dude and book a room together, must be the trump christian crew

    Can't be dumb to who they are- and argue on their non involvement simultaneously!


    'IF YOU DON'T FIGHT LIKE HELL, YOU ARE NOT GONNA HAVE A COUNTRY ANYMORE"
    -Donald's last words,
    before they walked down that avenue- again I ask- how are those words encouraging a peaceful protest?
    Last edited by SlimTrae; 03-31-2021 at 09:21 AM.
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    6,303
    Mentioned
    191 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    492
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Why Do Trump Supporters Refuse To Discuss QAnon's Involvement on Jan 6th?

    'IF YOU DON'T FIGHT LIKE HELL, YOU ARE NOT GONNA HAVE A COUNTRY ANYMORE"
    -Donald's last words, before they walked down that avenue- again I ask- how are those words encouraging a peaceful protest?


    So let's say Trump didn't incite the violence that day. How then does one review words such as

    'IF YOU DON'T FIGHT LIKE HELL, YOU ARE NOT GONNA HAVE A COUNTRY ANYMORE"


    "Be there will be wild"



    These are HIS words. What do they mean to you?
    All's lost! Everything's going to shit!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Serious Message to Trump Supporters
    By MarkWhite in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-09-2020, 10:02 AM
  2. Replies: 61
    Last Post: 01-29-2017, 10:15 PM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-12-2016, 11:38 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-16-2016, 04:05 PM
  5. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 04-02-2014, 08:25 PM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2020 Saddo Boxing - Boxing