Boxing Forums


.



User Tag List

Thanks Thanks:  29
Likes Likes:  232
Dislikes Dislikes:  2
Page 37 of 43 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 555 of 634

Thread: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

Share/Bookmark
  1. #541
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    2,677
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    168
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Ivermectin is now old news. The cool kids are now snorting hydrogen peroxide. Keep scrolling on this one, multiple posts:



    https://twitter.com/oneunderscore__/...95300002848769



    Worth noting that even these nutcases all believe the virus exists.
    what nutcases believe is not you proving your claims to be true
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  2. #542
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    24,241
    Mentioned
    920 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1177
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Ivermectin is now old news. The cool kids are now snorting hydrogen peroxide. Keep scrolling on this one, multiple posts:



    https://twitter.com/oneunderscore__/...95300002848769



    Worth noting that even these nutcases all believe the virus exists.
    what nutcases believe is not you proving your claims to be true

    You can't even tell us all what the difference is between 'Believing and Knowing' so if I were you I would maybe STFU about other people owing you proof of anything.
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  3. #543
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    2,677
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    168
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Ivermectin is now old news. The cool kids are now snorting hydrogen peroxide. Keep scrolling on this one, multiple posts:



    https://twitter.com/oneunderscore__/...95300002848769



    Worth noting that even these nutcases all believe the virus exists.
    what nutcases believe is not you proving your claims to be true

    You can't even tell us all what the difference is between 'Believing and Knowing' so if I were you I would maybe STFU about other people owing you proof of anything.
    if you make claims that something is real then you better be able to prove those claims to be true spastic
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  4. #544
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    24,241
    Mentioned
    920 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1177
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Ivermectin is now old news. The cool kids are now snorting hydrogen peroxide. Keep scrolling on this one, multiple posts:



    https://twitter.com/oneunderscore__/...95300002848769



    Worth noting that even these nutcases all believe the virus exists.
    what nutcases believe is not you proving your claims to be true

    You can't even tell us all what the difference is between 'Believing and Knowing' so if I were you I would maybe STFU about other people owing you proof of anything.
    if you make claims that something is real then you better be able to prove those claims to be true spastic
    You do nothing but make claims and have never attempted to prove any of them to be true.

    You can't even tell us all what true is and how you would define the difference between knowing something and believing it.

    You sound like a fucking bot.

    How on earth are we supposed to know that you even exist?
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  5. #545
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    2,677
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    168
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Ivermectin is now old news. The cool kids are now snorting hydrogen peroxide. Keep scrolling on this one, multiple posts:



    https://twitter.com/oneunderscore__/...95300002848769



    Worth noting that even these nutcases all believe the virus exists.
    what nutcases believe is not you proving your claims to be true

    You can't even tell us all what the difference is between 'Believing and Knowing' so if I were you I would maybe STFU about other people owing you proof of anything.
    if you make claims that something is real then you better be able to prove those claims to be true spastic
    You do nothing but make claims and have never attempted to prove any of them to be true.

    You can't even tell us all what true is and how you would define the difference between knowing something and believing it.

    You sound like a fucking bot.

    How on earth are we supposed to know that you even exist?
    if i claim something to be real feel free to ask me to prove it to be true. do you really need me to tell you the difference between knowing & believing retard?
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  6. #546
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    13,204
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1790
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Attached Images

  7. #547
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    24,241
    Mentioned
    920 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1177
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Ivermectin is now old news. The cool kids are now snorting hydrogen peroxide. Keep scrolling on this one, multiple posts:



    https://twitter.com/oneunderscore__/...95300002848769



    Worth noting that even these nutcases all believe the virus exists.
    what nutcases believe is not you proving your claims to be true

    You can't even tell us all what the difference is between 'Believing and Knowing' so if I were you I would maybe STFU about other people owing you proof of anything.
    if you make claims that something is real then you better be able to prove those claims to be true spastic
    You do nothing but make claims and have never attempted to prove any of them to be true.

    You can't even tell us all what true is and how you would define the difference between knowing something and believing it.

    You sound like a fucking bot.

    How on earth are we supposed to know that you even exist?
    if i claim something to be real feel free to ask me to prove it to be true. do you really need me to tell you the difference between knowing & believing retard?

    Yes of course I would like you to tell me the difference between knowing and believing. Mainly because you do not seem to able to express what you think the difference is yourself.

    This is your opportunity to claw back some credibility.

    You say things like

    "i'm not interested in what others have to say. i'm interested in what others know to be true"

    And yet what people have to say is often what they know to be true. Research scientists know things to be true on a much deeper level than you or I ever will, on many, many subjects, because of both a life long study of the subject and the hundreds of years of preceding accumulated knowledge, and from studying the results of studies they have created to test out their hypotheses.

    You on the other hand have provided none of us here with any reason to believe that you have any evidence, experience or even very, very basic knowledge to back up all these things you claim to be true.

    You can't even answer the simplest of questions on the most basic of common principles of science, philosophy, debate, etc and so you can not be trusted as an authority on anything but bullshit in which you seem to have some expertise.


    I will address the

    "if i claim something to be real feel free to ask me to prove it to be true"

    in the next post.

    In the meantime if you could just address this one (Yes I would like you to tell me the difference between knowing and believing). That would be a start to taking you seriously.
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  8. #548
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    24,241
    Mentioned
    920 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1177
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Here are a few examples of things you have claimed to be real that you have said we are to feel free to ask you to PROVE to be true.


    1.
    You claimed that a mate got sick after his second shot and went to hospital where they told him he has suffered a heart attack.

    PROVE IT

    2. You claim that

    "convid is a virus caught from outside the body through the air or off surfaces ... i am an example of that claim being false"


    PROVE IT

    3. You claim you have never had a covid vaccine "never will. never been tested either & never worn a mask... pity i never get sick"

    PROVE IT

    4. You still have not provided us with any evidence that Manny Pacquiao exists either
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  9. #549
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    24,241
    Mentioned
    920 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1177
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    i still haven't had one & never will. never been tested either & never worn a mask. surely the boogeyman will get me soon. pity i never get sick
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ykdadamaja View Post
    Got my second Pfizer shot today. Within two weeks I should be fully vaccinated the nurse said. No side effects except for a bit of soreness in my arm, which is not a real side effect unless you are a little whiney bitch!


    I'm good.
    you are right. if you got sick within those two weeks you would be considered unvaxxed. that is some bullshit

    Your knowledge of how vaccines work in general is mindboggling.
    even you should be able to understand that classing someone as unvaxxed who has had two shots would be a lie chico bean

    I know I've touched a nerve when you start with the childish attempts at insults.

    YOU claimed if he "got sick within those two weeks" that he "would be considered unvaxxed."

    THAT is your claim. Where's your PROOF that he would be considered unvaxxed?? Where did you get THAT nugget of wisdom?

    Or are you just making shit up as you go along...
    the cdc themselves tell you that you are not considered fully vaxxed until after two weeks after your shots

    i can only tell you what i have seen with my own eyes, you will have to confirm it for yourself. had a mate get sick seventy two hours after his second shot. went into hospital. i've seen the paperwork with my own eyes. it lists him as unvaxxed. take it as you will
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ykdadamaja View Post
    Got my second Pfizer shot today. Within two weeks I should be fully vaccinated the nurse said. No side effects except for a bit of soreness in my arm, which is not a real side effect unless you are a little whiney bitch!


    I'm good.
    you are right. if you got sick within those two weeks you would be considered unvaxxed. that is some bullshit

    Your knowledge of how vaccines work in general is mindboggling.
    even you should be able to understand that classing someone as unvaxxed who has had two shots would be a lie chico bean

    I know I've touched a nerve when you start with the childish attempts at insults.

    YOU claimed if he "got sick within those two weeks" that he "would be considered unvaxxed."

    THAT is your claim. Where's your PROOF that he would be considered unvaxxed?? Where did you get THAT nugget of wisdom?

    Or are you just making shit up as you go along...
    the cdc themselves tell you that you are not considered fully vaxxed until after two weeks after your shots

    i can only tell you what i have seen with my own eyes, you will have to confirm it for yourself. had a mate get sick seventy two hours after his second shot. went into hospital. i've seen the paperwork with my own eyes. it lists him as unvaxxed. take it as you will


    What did your mate get sick with? Out of curiosity.
    i wouldn't claim to know but they told him it was a heart attack

    those 'CLAIMS'
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  10. #550
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The Edge Of Nowhere
    Posts
    24,241
    Mentioned
    920 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1177
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Here are a few examples of things you have claimed to be real that you have said we are to feel free to ask you to PROVE to be true.


    1.
    You claimed that a mate got sick after his second shot and went to hospital where they told him he has suffered a heart attack.

    PROVE IT

    2. You claim that

    "convid is a virus caught from outside the body through the air or off surfaces ... i am an example of that claim being false"


    PROVE IT

    3. You claim you have never had a covid vaccine "never will. never been tested either & never worn a mask... pity i never get sick"

    PROVE IT

    4. You still have not provided us with any evidence that Manny Pacquiao exists either

    Nearly forgot


    5. You claim that I am a spastic and the both Primo and Kirkland are retards


    PROOF please
    Hidden Content

    "I am always doing that which I can not do, in order that I may learn how to do it."

  11. #551
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    23,831
    Mentioned
    514 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    1798
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    He crashed and burned against the colossal body of knowledge and proof that has existed for months, and is UNIVERSALLY ACCEPTED by all the brightest and most educated minds in science and virology.

    In addition, he contradicted himself when he (cough) "claimed" he would accept personal experience and then proceeded to NOT do that.

    Here's a term I'm pretty sure he's totally unfamiliar with: circumstantial evidence.

    There's lots of definitions. Here's one:

    Circumstantial evidence is evidence that relies on an inference to connect it to a conclusion of fact—such as a fingerprint at the scene of a crime. By contrast, direct evidence supports the truth of an assertion directly—i.e., without need for any additional evidence or inference. - Wikipedia

    When I told him that I and several members of my family had become ill at the same time, following the same social event, with the same symptoms (to each other, and to COVID symptomology), and all had a positive COVID test.... THAT is the classic, textbook definition of circumstantial evidence. By definition, that is PROOF, and it becomes a FACT.

    So by contradicting himself, as well as his utter failure to clearly enunciate what he means by CLAIMING that he needs PROOF.... he's pretty well sunk his own leaky, rickety rowboat.

  12. #552
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    6,819
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    550
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Here are a few examples of things you have claimed to be real that you have said we are to feel free to ask you to PROVE to be true.


    1.
    You claimed that a mate got sick after his second shot and went to hospital where they told him he has suffered a heart attack.

    PROVE IT

    2. You claim that

    "convid is a virus caught from outside the body through the air or off surfaces ... i am an example of that claim being false"


    PROVE IT

    3. You claim you have never had a covid vaccine "never will. never been tested either & never worn a mask... pity i never get sick"

    PROVE IT

    4. You still have not provided us with any evidence that Manny Pacquiao exists either

    Nearly forgot


    5. You claim that I am a spastic and the both Primo and Kirkland are retards


    PROOF please
    To be fair , he’s probably right about me!
    In all seriousness, I fucking admire your painstaking research skills to find things our mate has quoted. Personally I wouldn’t bother going to the trouble for the clown.
    Former Undisputed 4 belt Prediction champion. Still P4P and People’s Champion.

  13. #553
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    2,677
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    168
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TIC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland Laing View Post
    Ivermectin is now old news. The cool kids are now snorting hydrogen peroxide. Keep scrolling on this one, multiple posts:



    https://twitter.com/oneunderscore__/...95300002848769



    Worth noting that even these nutcases all believe the virus exists.
    what nutcases believe is not you proving your claims to be true

    You can't even tell us all what the difference is between 'Believing and Knowing' so if I were you I would maybe STFU about other people owing you proof of anything.
    if you make claims that something is real then you better be able to prove those claims to be true spastic
    You do nothing but make claims and have never attempted to prove any of them to be true.

    You can't even tell us all what true is and how you would define the difference between knowing something and believing it.

    You sound like a fucking bot.

    How on earth are we supposed to know that you even exist?
    if i claim something to be real feel free to ask me to prove it to be true. do you really need me to tell you the difference between knowing & believing retard?

    Yes of course I would like you to tell me the difference between knowing and believing. Mainly because you do not seem to able to express what you think the difference is yourself.

    This is your opportunity to claw back some credibility.

    You say things like

    "i'm not interested in what others have to say. i'm interested in what others know to be true"

    And yet what people have to say is often what they know to be true. Research scientists know things to be true on a much deeper level than you or I ever will, on many, many subjects, because of both a life long study of the subject and the hundreds of years of preceding accumulated knowledge, and from studying the results of studies they have created to test out their hypotheses.

    You on the other hand have provided none of us here with any reason to believe that you have any evidence, experience or even very, very basic knowledge to back up all these things you claim to be true.

    You can't even answer the simplest of questions on the most basic of common principles of science, philosophy, debate, etc and so you can not be trusted as an authority on anything but bullshit in which you seem to have some expertise.


    I will address the

    "if i claim something to be real feel free to ask me to prove it to be true"

    in the next post.

    In the meantime if you could just address this one (Yes I would like you to tell me the difference between knowing and believing). That would be a start to taking you seriously.
    you are still talking about other people. i just want you to prove how you know convid is a virus caught from outside the body through the air or off surfaces. you can believe that but i don't
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  14. #554
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    2,677
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    168
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Beanz View Post
    Here are a few examples of things you have claimed to be real that you have said we are to feel free to ask you to PROVE to be true.


    1.
    You claimed that a mate got sick after his second shot and went to hospital where they told him he has suffered a heart attack.

    PROVE IT

    2. You claim that

    "convid is a virus caught from outside the body through the air or off surfaces ... i am an example of that claim being false"


    PROVE IT

    3. You claim you have never had a covid vaccine "never will. never been tested either & never worn a mask... pity i never get sick"

    PROVE IT

    4. You still have not provided us with any evidence that Manny Pacquiao exists either
    seems like a distraction from the question i am asking. why would you need to keep using this tactic if you know something to be real & you want me to know it as well?
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

  15. #555
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    2,677
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Punch Power
    168
    Cool Clicks

    Default Re: Who’s had the vaccine ? Side effects ?

    Quote Originally Posted by TitoFan View Post
    He crashed and burned against the colossal body of knowledge and proof that has existed for months, and is UNIVERSALLY ACCEPTED by all the brightest and most educated minds in science and virology.

    In addition, he contradicted himself when he (cough) "claimed" he would accept personal experience and then proceeded to NOT do that.

    Here's a term I'm pretty sure he's totally unfamiliar with: circumstantial evidence.

    There's lots of definitions. Here's one:

    Circumstantial evidence is evidence that relies on an inference to connect it to a conclusion of fact—such as a fingerprint at the scene of a crime. By contrast, direct evidence supports the truth of an assertion directly—i.e., without need for any additional evidence or inference. - Wikipedia

    When I told him that I and several members of my family had become ill at the same time, following the same social event, with the same symptoms (to each other, and to COVID symptomology), and all had a positive COVID test.... THAT is the classic, textbook definition of circumstantial evidence. By definition, that is PROOF, and it becomes a FACT.

    So by contradicting himself, as well as his utter failure to clearly enunciate what he means by CLAIMING that he needs PROOF.... he's pretty well sunk his own leaky, rickety rowboat.
    some people getting sick & being told they have something is not proof of you knowing that convid is a virus caught from outside the body or off surfaces. it is you believing what you have been told. i want your personal experience of how you know convid was the cause. caught from outside the body through the air or off a surface. you can believe that. but i don't & won't until you can prove that to be true
    Apply shame. Apply fame. The crook and the flail.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. Canada starting clinical trials on ebola vaccine
    By IamInuit in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-13-2014, 06:42 PM
  2. Side effects of steroid abuse - be aware
    By Mark TKO in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-25-2009, 04:43 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-18-2008, 11:25 AM
  4. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 05-11-2007, 09:36 AM

Bookmarks

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  





Boxing | Boxing Photos | Boxing News | Boxing Videos | Boxing Forum | Boxing Books | Boxing Posters | Learn to Box | Advanced Fighting Methods | Boxing Rankings | Boxing Schedule | Auctions | Fun and Games | Boxing Equipment

Copyright © 2000 - 2020 Saddo Boxing - Boxing